10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monte Ortone Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Monte Ortone Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monte Ortone Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monte Ortone Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monte Ortone Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monte Ortone Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monte Ortone Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monte Ortone Veneto:
Hotel La Torre
Located in Torreglia, 30 miles from Venice, Hotel La Torre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Padova is 9 miles from Hotel La Torre, and Abano Terme is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 32 miles from Hotel La Torre.
- Lovely hotel in Torreglia, we stayed here as we was visiting family and there is plenty of restaurants & bars within walking distance of here or a short drive away if you know the area. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly with most speaking good English – with a little Italian and a little English you can get by!
Great value for room and brekfast
Nice room and bathroom
All facilities in place and working
- Most of the staff were friendly. There was a guy who gave the impression of being in charge but he was only friendly to the customers who were dressed very smartly and the people who turned up in 14 Porsches. The room we had was a “suite” and was large enough for a long stay. The hotel seems to be the hub of Torreglia, something always going on in the bar.
Gorgeous little hotel. Relaxed breakfast outside – limited choice but fresh orange juice, excellent coffee and croissants served whenever you wanted. Friendly staff.
Excellent value for money.
Very friendly staff who all spoke excellent English.
Excellent formal restaurant. Head waiter Peter was efficient, professional and had a wealth of local knowledge.
Enjoyed sitting outside at the bar and people watching!
Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci Terme & Golf
Featuring free indoor and outdoor thermal pools, the Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci Terme & Golf is just over half a mile from the center of Abano Terme. It features classic-style rooms and a golf course.The spacious, elegant rooms at the Hotel Leonardo include an LCD TV, air conditioning and minibar.Entrance to the gym and natural Turkish bath is free. You will also find free massage lounge chairs and sensory showers, and beauty treatments can also be reserved.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace overlooking the countryside. The restaurant specializes in both Italian and international dishes, as well as catering for special diets.The bus stop for connections to Padua and Abano Terme is 500 feet from the property, which provides free private parking.
- You could not ask for a better hotel with excellent facilities and staff. All was top class. Even the outside heated swimming pool. Invited to consider the buffet evening meal with a pre dinner drink. Good value for money.
- Amazing location (inside a wide green area), very nice pool, nice spa, clean room and common area, quite good quality of restaurant
the rooms were clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable.
Variety in breakfast was good and tasteful.
we left early in the morning around 05:00am and they were ready to prepare a breakfast just for us.
general athmospere of relaxation
The friendliness of the people working there – really exceptional.
The nice garden with the pools
- excellent pool with superb massages facilities , very helpful and friendly staff on reception and restaurant . Rooms are very clean .
Hotel Savoia Thermae & Spa
The Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa is 6 miles from Padua. It features a wide range of spa treatments, several thermal pools, and an international restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms and public areas.The rooms at the Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa have air conditioning and LCD satellite TVs. Some rooms include a French-style balcony with views of the front or rear garden. Others have a large balcony with a view of the Euganean Hills.A team of expert cooks prepares delicious dishes of the regional, Italian and international cuisine. Meals are served in the large and bright Savoia Restaurant, or on the grounds during the summer.The Savoia has 3 thermal swimming pools, a spa center offering thermal treatments and a new beauty salon. Alternative medicine, rehabilitation therapies, and a fitness center are also available.The 4-star Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa is is surrounded by a wide garden, and is in the center of Abano Terme, just a few steps from the pedestrian area.
Big parking. Good breakfast.
Good SPA area and a nice outside swimming pool.
- The Beauty Farm is perfect, well organized and treatments are very good. The restaurant has a various menu and also the bar has cold dishes for lunch. The position is comfortable at walking distance from the pedestrian area.
Staff was very friendly, from front desk to cleaning ladies, Spa/pool is reasonable big, hotel was almost full and it was never too crowdy in the pool area, water is maybe too hot (somebody will definitely like it), food was excellent (if you can do not miss buffet dinner, usually Friday, but we had it on Tuesday – really something special to see and try), hotel is basically at the beginning of pedestrian zone with shops, restaurants, bars ….
Parking is big enough and Wi-Fi works flawlessly. Both free of charge.
- I really did not like anything about this hotel and the only think that my mother liked were the pools and the pool water temperature. We did the check-out next day as soon as we had our breakfast to get away….
- We really enjoyed the location in the town (not too crowded, cooler), breakfast croissants and fruit salad, lovely uncrowded pool, comfy room, overall smartness, friendly staff.
- Big parking. Good breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Lussana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Teolo, just 11 miles from Padova. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Abano Terme is 6 miles from Villa Lussana, and Mestre is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owners and staff; we enjoyed meeting them. They were super helpful with information about the area and organized a taxi for us. Very nice location in a historic villa.
- Fantastic view and a very nice family atmosphere. Awesome dinner at the restaurant. Hosts are great, very friendly and helpful. Perfect starting point to discover the Euganean hills.
- Excellent location in Teolo with beautiful views of Colli Euganei.
We stayed in VL for a couple of days. The staff was very polite and welcoming. The owners also live in the villa together with their cute and social one-year-old son, who would keep us company during breakfast. The cakes and croissants we had in the morning were fresh and delicious.
The room was cleaned every day and it was cozy and quiet. The bed was big and comfortable.
The location of the villa makes for a breathtaking view from the windows, terrace and restaurant on the main floor.
- La bella posizione centrale ,con parcheggio privato e la disponibilità della gestione a soddisfare le richieste particolari. Inoltre molto buona la colazione con torte fatte in casa ed affettati.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel L’Incontro offers accommodations in Galzignano, just 31 miles from Venice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 10 miles from Hotel L’Incontro, and Abano Terme is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Molto bello, titolari cordiali, tranquillità assoluta che dire mi sono rilassato alla grande.
- lo staff è gentilissimo, la camera spaziosa era dotata di balcone e di tutti i comfort.
- La posizione è ottimale per chi vuole visitare i colli euganei e le ville storiche della zona con la frescura serale e senza il caos delle più famose località termali della zona
Albergo in buona posizione, tranquillo e pulito.
Gestore molto cordiale e simpatico
- i gestori dell’albergo molto carini abbiamo anticipato il check-in senza alcun problema disponibilissimi
Belvedere Resort Ai Colli
Located in Galzignano in the region of Veneto, 31 miles from Venice, Belvedere Resort Ai Colli features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 10 miles from Albergo Belvedere, and Abano Terme is 4.3 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 32 miles from the property.
Traditional style Italian Hotel.
Good location, not too far from Autostrada.
Great views from rooms at the front of the hotel.
- Ambiente grazioso e curato… la signora alla reception…forse la proprietaria…. cortesissima
- La silenziosità della camera, il giardinetto privato, la cortesia del personale
- Camera molto romantica, disponibilità e gentilezza del personale. Ristorante ottimo
- Gentilezza e disponibilità di tutto il personale, anche se a fronte di precisi problemi (“il condizionatore non fa freddo”) non offrono soluzioni (“è uno dei modelli più recenti”)
- Traditional style Italian Hotel.
Hotel Terme Belvedere
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Terme Belvedere is located in Abano Terme, just 27 miles from Venice. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Padova is 5 miles from Hotel Terme Belvedere, and Mestre is 24 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We were able to check in after 7 pm. Staff waited for us till 8 pm as our train was late. Location is next to bus stop, centre and restaurants. Coffee was really good. Breakfast OK also.
- You can use the pool, jacuzzi and sauna for an extra 10 euros, which I think is reasonable. The location is quiet and peaceful
- The staff were very friendly and drew my attention to the possibility of upgrading my room, but left it as soon as I said I wasn’t interested. The choice on offer at breakfast was very good.
- Didn’t like much apart from the pool (expensive though)
- The sheets and towels were clean. Breakfast was ok for a very low cost alternative.
Hotel Terme Igea Suisse
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Located in Abano Terme in the region of Veneto, 28 miles from Venice, Hotel Terme Igea Suisse features a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Terme Igea Suisse, and Mestre is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Terme Igea Suisse.
- comfort rooms were very nice. stafd very helpful and friendly. pools are ok.
- Front office staff were very helpful. Thermal jets. Water exercises. Abano water itself (circa 38 degrees in pool.)
- The thermal pool is wonderful especially after a long day driving – coloured lights, inside/outside pool, water jets, lovely warm water – very relaxing. We had half-board – dinner and breakfast were very good – dinner, in particular, was excellent value for the upgrade charged. Lovely staff at reception and in the restaurant.
Loved the spa: water was amazing, pools were great, long opening hours /up to 11 pm/was
reason for our choice, as we knew we’d arrive late. Efficient receptionists, minimalistic and rather dated decor and furniture, though all clean and sufficient for a night stay, decent breakfast.
- Jet water massage in the swimming pool, sauna, central area.
Hotel Master is set in the countryside, close to the main road leading into Padua, a 15 minute drive away. The restaurant and pizzeria serves traditional regional cuisine.The Master provides simple, well-furnished rooms which come complete with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Some of the rooms offer a balcony.Master Hotel offers free parking and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lounge chairs.
- Nice hotel with a swimming pool which was greatly appreciated after our trip.
- Pool area is fantastic, sunbeds, shade, toys and all. Almost private as there were no other guests at our time. We could check out the room and stay for additional hours by the pool which was great. Staff is friendly and super-helpful. Great coffee for breakfast. Room for 4 (family) is clean and spacious, even have 2 bathrooms.
- Super nice and big family room with big bathroom. Clean and neat. Nice and helpful staff. Good brakfast and super pool.
- Staff were friendly. Pool was good. Very convenient for getting train from Padua to Venice
- Staff, parking, wifi, air conditioning, comfortable bed, decent breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Located in Abano Terme, 27 miles from Venice, Hotel Rosa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Rosa, and Mestre is 24 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles away.
- Love the young brother and Sister team Luca and Pamela who took care of me with the utmost delight and good humour…And the Staff kept the hotel clean and impeccable..lovely family run hotel where I’ll definitely stay again..and will recommend to all my friends on a budget… .
- Great caring staff, recommended 2 local restaurants, had two excellent meals at Osteria Al Filo’
Would recommend this hotel to anyone
Peaceful, and comfortable
- I decided to pass a night in this nice Hotel because of the very interesting booking.com last minute price. With my surprise I was welcomed by a very kind night keeper by 10pm, which guided me to my room, and offered to open me at any time I was pleased to be back. The room was clean and “Really” 3 stars level, with no old style” items mixed with refurbished ones at all, which is typical for old hotels in this area. I will be back for sure in most of my North/South business trips as the hotel is not far from the Highway and Padova itself. Let me just remark once again the kindness and professional attitude of the night keeper which was superior compared to many 4 stars hotels I visited in my life!
- I liked caffe latte macchiato and friendliness of the kitchen staff. It made my stay pleasant.
Top Hotels In Monte Ortone Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monte Ortone Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monte Ortone Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monte Ortone Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!