10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monte Bouza Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Monte Bouza Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monte Bouza Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monte Bouza Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monte Bouza Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monte Bouza Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monte Bouza Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monte Bouza Galicia:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute drive from Sanxenxo and the historic town of Combarro, Hotel Ancora is 2,950 feet from the nearest beach. Its bright, colorful rooms have a private terrace, a mini-bar and free Wi-Fi.Located just 2.5 mi from Sanxenxo and 8.1 mi from Pontevedra, the Ancora is perfectly located for you to enjoy both the rustic coastline and fine cities of Galicia. The hotel offers free on-site parking.Each room has a mini-bar including 2 free bottles of water.The Ancora’s café-bar serves characteristic Galician cuisine and offers a varied buffet breakfast. There is also a games room and a gym.
- The hotel is clean, cozy and the personnel was so helpful and nice. We were touring Galicia and stayed at the hotel for one night and got excellent tips from the staff for places to see. We liked our stay very much!
- We found all staff to be friendly, as we do not speak much Spanish, they were patient and were able to attend to our needs.
- Staff, breakfast, balcony view and location was fantastic!
- This is a modest tourist hotel, on a main road close to a small seaside resort. The hotel was modern, and clean, and the staff extremely helpful. The breakfast was good. It is within walking distance of beach, bars and restaurants, although they are down a steep hill!
- Quiet family business near Raxó, simple IKEA decoration, with place to park the car.
Hotel Gran Proa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gran Proa is set right on Raxó Beach, on the Pontevedra Estuary. As well as free bicycle use, it offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi throughout the property and free public parking nearby. There is also a children’s games room.All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a terrace with sea views. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café with a furnished terrace overlooking the estuary. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast that includes a freshly squeezed orange juice and hot dishes. Room service is also available.A laundry and ironing service is offered at the hotel. You can hire a car at the tour desk. Sanxenxo is 2.5 miles from the hotel, while Combarro is 3.1 miles away.
- Hotel Gran Proa is a fantastic hotel located in the heart of Raxo. The rooms with a sea view are exceptional. All the staff are very friendly and most helpful. It is the best hotel for breakfast and location we have stayed in.
The location was amazing! The views and being able to be that close to the beach was magical.
The hotel room was very modern and extremely clean! Quiet and the bed was comfortable.
The roof terrace was a lovely place to chill and appreciate the views!
The hotel breakfast was really good. As much freshly squeezed orange juice as you like, good coffee and a large range of cooked and uncooked options. All for €8!
The cafe bar was also lovely with great pintxos.
Very nice location in front of the beach.
The common terrace in the top floor was great.
- A really well located hotel across the road from the beach . A lovely little town that is great for families with a playground at the end of the beach and plenty of restaurants.
- La ubicación del hotel es óptima,atraviesas la calle y ya estás en la playa,el balcón y la vista al mar de mi habitación,la terraza al aire libre del comedor-bar.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This is a charming rural hotel located in the heart of Rias Baixas in an area with delightful neighboring beaches that are accessible on foot.Its 9 rooms are all exterior-facing and have been carefully designed to provide visitors with maximum level of comfort.Its countryside location allows guests to enjoy multitude of outdoor activities close to nature.
The owner was very very friendly, funny and welcoming. The views were amazing and breakfast was to die for.
We had such a good time at La Maquia. We are definetely coming back.
- A Maquia is a lovely house that overlooks the sea. The housekeeper, Sara, is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. She has a good command of English. Our room was warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard. The property is easy to find and has good parking. The breakfast, including coffee, was very good. We highly recommend this property and only wish we had been able to stay there for more than one night.
- This is a wonderful family run establishment. They are super friendly and have worked hard to make the interior and exterior design excellent for resting and relaxing. The breakfast was great, good coffee, many choices, lots of fresh fruit. Rooms are good (suite very neat!), great beds and linens. Parking right on the property. And it’s just a short walk right down to the beach. 100% recommended stay!
- I stayed in the suite. My stay was for one night as I was passing through. I wished I’d stayed so much longer
Originally, there were going to be 2 guests but last minute changes happened and there were 3. Staff accommodated and we had a a nice room.
The hotel looks and feels like a home, spacious property with sea view. Easy to find, great parking and a staff worth keeping freinds. We were not charged the extra person, we were treated like family, nice personal touches at breakfast if you ask.
Overalll, this local is rife with treasures other cities cannot match.
A gem find.
- The owner was very very friendly, funny and welcoming. The views were amazing and breakfast was to die for.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Xacobeo is located 800 feet from Sanxenxo’s Area de Agra Beach. It offers rooms with views over the Dorrón Valley, free parking, a café-bar and 24-hour reception.Each room at Xacobeo comes with lots of natural light and a TV. The bathroom has an exterior window, a hairdryer and a bathtub with shower head.Hotel Xacobeo is located near the PO-308 main road, which leads to central Sanxenxo, just over 0.6 mi away.The Blue Flag Areas Beach is within walking distance, and Pontevedra is a 15-minute drive away. Several green areas can be found in the surroundings.
- Nos gustó mucho el trato personal. La ubicación es genial.
Da vista, da localização, do serviço de limpeza, do atendimento, da disponibilidade em ajudar por parte da funcionária.
O hotel fica entre duas praias bastante cuidadas e tem uma boa localização junto a uma estrada Nacional que dá acesso ao centro de Sanxenxo.
- Trato super amable, habitaciones muy limpias, lugar acogedor y buena localizacion para conocer las Rías Baixas . Buenos consejos desde la recepcion para visitar lugares cercanos.
- La mujer que nos atendió era encantadora, nos proporcionó información de todo tipo y siempre muy dispuesta. La habitación grande, muy luminosa, con dos grandes ventanas. El hotel dispone de un espacio delante para aparcar el coche. Se llega a la playa andando en apenas 10 minutos.
- La atención de la dueña fue exquisita en todo momento, siempre muy amable y atenta a todo lo que podíamos necesitar.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Raxó Beach, Hotel Nautilus is just 2.5 mi from the popular seaside town of Sanxenxo. It offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Nautilus Hotel are bright and functional, with tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine from the area and guests can enjoy some of the best wines from Albariños and Ribeiros. The Nautilus also has a snack bar with an outdoor terrace.Siutated in Galicia’s Rias Baixes region, Hotel Nautilus is just 7.5 mi from Pontevedra, and Vigo Airport is only 22 mi away. Free parking can be found near the hotel.
Mussels in the restaurant
Beach right near the hotel
- The location was really good and good rapport quality and price
- Muy buena ubicación. La comida del restaurante muy rica. La atención buena, si necesitas cualquier cosa lo solucionan rápido.
- Ubicación junto a la playa. Parking público gratuito cercano. Parada bus cercana.
- Esta a pie de playa. vistas increibles y la comida por la zona excelente.
- Mussels in the restaurant
Hotel VIDA Seixalvo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Seixalvo is located in Sanxenxo, 10 minutes’ walk from Silgar Beach. The hotel has free WiFi and a garden with a furnished terrace and impressive views.With classic décor and colorful details, each room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. There is a shared lounge and free on-site parking available for guests.Hotel Seixalvo is 5 minutes’ drive from a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as sailing. The center of Pontevedra is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- They offer a free parking which is convenient. The rooms are renovated and new and quite spacious. They are clean although we found twice a relatively big spider in the room which we had to kill by ourselves (the owner didn’t offer to do so). The staff is friendly and they gave us tips and advices of where to eat. The area is quiet and the room had a view at a patio. The wifi signal was ok.
Rooms were very clean. There is an open area with very nice views of the “Ría”.
Breakfast is quite OK, despite there are no choices (same breakfast for everybody).
- Una estancia muy agradable gracias al estupendo trato de los propietarios.
- La situación del hotel, la amabilidad de las personas y las camas
- La atención del personal, familia muy acogedora, te sientes comodo en el alojamiento. Gran desayuno. Me paso un percance y me ofrecieron medicamentos y estubieron preocupados por preguntar como estaba. Repetiremos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This charming hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations at great rates in the village of Poio, just 5 miles from Pontevedra.Set in picturesque, natural surroundings, the hotel is great for a relaxing break. The hotel’s tranquil grounds include a large outdoor swimming pool and a generously sized terrace. All of the rooms have private bathrooms and air conditioned.The restaurant offers a variety of traditional, local, Galician specialties made with high quality ingredients and a contemporary twist.
- Nice quiet pool and seating area. Well maintained garden. Friendly helpful reception staff.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean
- Small, friendly traditional hotel. In a great position to visit the area. Really friendly and helpful staff. The fixed price dinner menu offers wonderful home-cooked food and is very reasonably priced. Nothing to fault (especially like the short walk to the beach and coastal path). We love this part of Spain and will definitely return to the Villa Covelo.
Very good family run hotel. Excellent service from all the staff. Beaches within walking distance safe and clean.
- The reception staff was very helpful and truly friendly. And just crossing the road there’s a lovely beach where you can see great part of the Ria de Pontevedra. Because we have a child, they upgraded us to a room with views and even took the trouble to call some vineyards for us to visit.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Agarimo is just 350 feet from Galicia’s Areas Beach and 1.2 mi from Sanxenxo. This family-run hotel offers a traditional restaurant with terrace, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Agarimo are bright and functional, with central heating, TV and a private bathroom. Many rooms include a balcony with views of the sea or countryside.Guests at the Agarimo Hotel can relax in the comfortable lounge or in the garden. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can arrange car rental or provide information about the region.The hotel is 9.3 mi from Pontevedra, in the beautiful Rias Baixas region. There is free private parking at the hotel. The surrounding countryside is ideal for walking, fishing or cycling.
- Gostei tudo tem boas piscinas ,praia muito perto ,gostei tudo .
- El trato del personal excelente, la terraza que tienen en la entrada y la piscina.
El personal muy cercano y atento.
Calidad precio muy bien . Las instalaciones muy limpias
Hemos pasado unos dias muy agusto
- El trato por José y su equipo es maravilloso te hace sentir como en casa con un trato cercano. La relación calidad precio es maravillosa y muy recomendable.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la playa, que no está al caer del hotel, precisamente. Y la tapería que hay a 50 metros, en dirección a Areas, la playa (algo, bastante, más lejos).
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Farsund is just 350 feet from the white sand of Areas beach. The hotel offers traditional accommodations, with free WiFi access and free parking.Bedrooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have a balcony, private bathroom and TV. There is also a café, a library and a sun terrace.The Farsund is located on the beautiful coast of Galicia. Only 1.2 mi away is the quiet resort town of Sanxenxo, with its popular port and wonderful beaches. The hotel is 31 mi from Vigo airport.
The people who run the hotel
The atmosphere (happy vibe)
- Hotel Farsund offers a comfortable accommodation near the beach of Las Areas; the rooms were extraordinarily clean, the balcony offered a glimpse of the sea, the hosts were extremely nice; the breakfast buffet in the cafeteria offered gorgeous breakfast, if the weather is fine, you can sit amidst the flowers on the patio; the library consists of a variety of literary classics (only in Spanish, though) and games. The beach is 2 minutes away, nice restaurants and bars are always close by. Nevertheless, Areas is quite quiet compared to the rest of the coast.
- Simple elegance, very friendly and helpful staff, great location, 15 minute walk to Sanxenxo if you want some bustle, nearby beach restaurants good, beach beautiful. Magic elves cleaned room superquick every day, and all at a very reasonable price. Food and drink available on request
El trato del persona l muy familiar
La comida y el desaayuno buenisimo
Tranquilo que es lo que yo buscaba
- Está muy cerca de la playa. Tiene una terraza con flores y sobra, donde es muy agradable salir a desayunar. Las habitaciones tienen un aire moderno, con mobiliario renovado, yo creo que estaba recién pintado todo. El salón con tv, juegos para niños y libros era acogedor y cómodo. Yo volvería sin dudarlo.
- The people who run the hotel
Hotel Conde Navío
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant rural hotel is located in the heart of the Rías Baixas, 1,300 feet from Playa de Areas Beach. It offers comfortable rooms and apartments with an outdoor pool, garden and sun terrace and free Wi-Fi.The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Conde Navío feature a TV, desk and private bathroom and some rooms have a spa bath. Apartments feature a furnished terrace, comfortable lounge with sofa bed and a modern kitchen with microwave, fridge and stove.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a snack bar and BBQ facilities. The center of Sanxenxo, with its numerous bars, shops and restaurants is a 10-minute drive away and Pontevedra, 8.7 mi away.There are many opportunities for hiking, cycling and outdoor pursuits in the rustic surrounding area. Hotel Conde Navío offers free on-site parking and is located 24 mi from Vigo and 50 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela.
- A atenção e cuidado dos responsáveis para que a estadia seja perfeita são um ponto a focar. Adoramos as escolhas sugeridas para restaurantes e locais a conhecer. O convívio proporcionado pelo local com outros turistas foi fantástico. Iremos voltar! Pelo local lindíssimo, pelas pessoas, pela comida e por tudo.
- Quedamos encantados con el hotel y lo bonito que está, y lo más importante que para nosotros tiene una puntuación inmejorable fue el trato de Sebas y las chicas, con lo cual todo ha sido perfecto en nuestra estancia y la zona está genial y super bonita.
- Unas vacaciones estupendas. Trato inmejorable, buen ambiente y buena ubicación. Las instalaciones están muy cuidadas (prácticamente nuevas) y las camas son muy cómodas. El personal es estupendo y te hacen sentir como en casa. Volveremos sin duda!!
- Todo. El entorno, el personal muy amable, la piscina,todo en general. Volveremos.
- Hemos pasado unos días estupendos. Sebas es un gran anfitrión, nos hemos sentido muy cómodos.
Top Hotels In Monte Bouza Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monte Bouza Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monte Bouza Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monte Bouza Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!