10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montbrió del Camp Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montbrió del Camp Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montbrió Del Camp Catalonia:
Hotel Termes Montbrió
Located in Montbrió del Camp, on the Costa Dorada, this hotel combines traditional Mediterranean and modern styles. Set in extensive gardens, it has a thermal spa and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Termes Montbrió has a TV with international channels. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.The on-site spa center includes an indoor thermal pool, whirlpool, sauna and Turkish bath. Massages and a range of health and beauty treatments can also be booked.You can enjoy national and local cuisine in Hotel Termes Montbrió’s Sequoia restaurant, and in summer, the outdoor Miró Grill. Both specialize in dishes using fresh seasonal ingredients.The Termes Montbrió is located just 3.7 mi from Cambrils Beach and 6.2 mi from Salou. The nearby Prades Mountains Nature Reserve is ideal for walking. Reus Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Already our third stay at this hotel. We like mostly the calm, no noisy and chilly ambiance.
- Staff were very slow in dealing with a problem which meant we missed a scheduled transport for a wedding.
- Breakfast: excellent. Lunch: OK. For diners we went to Cambrills, only 10 minutes drive. Tarragona centre at 20 minutes.
- Good breakfast. Rooms bright and airy. Beautiful gardens. Nice pool with plenty of trees for shade.
- quiet and pet friendly hotel, excellent gardens for dog and owner to walk. garage parking excellent with lift access to all floors, nothing to complain about. didn’t try any of the 3 restaurants as dogs not allowed but had a meal in the bar which was very enjoyable with the dogs. will definitely stay again. very Spanish hotel with the wow factor, but that’s great for us.
Set 3.7 mi from the beaches of the Costa Dorada, this hotel is located in the thermal spa village of Montbrió del Camp. The hotel features free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with charm. All offer a balcony, a work desk, TV and safe. Pets are accepted upon request.Sant Jordi also offers apartment suites, complete with a lounge-diner, equipped with a fridge, electric hob, microwave and washing machine.Hotel Sant Jordi is a quiet and welcoming hotel. Drinks are served in the bar.The hotel is 4.3 mi from Cambrils and Salou. PortAventura Theme Park is around 10 minutes’ drive away. Golf and horse riding are popular in the area, as well as cycling. Sant Jordi offers cycling tours from Montbrió del Camp around south Catalunya.
The room was a decent size and we had a small balcony. There is locked parking for your car and a decent sized pool. As we were checking out early, 0730, the hotel reception, made sure we could have breakfast at 0700 which we felt was really nice of them to do for us. (Breakfast is normally at 0800)
Note, location is a small village, with limited food choices and the restaurants are not opened every day.
- Great value for money: nice decorated clean room, lovely swimming pool, free beach towels. Parking is free of charge, although the street parking nearby is free too.
- Overall it was a good price for a value. For me it was a way to sleep in the middle of the trip between valencia and girona. Clean, parking just at the front of the hotel hall.
- Rooms were comfortable and immaculately clean. Staff were exceptional. Secured parking and Pet friendly.
- The overall style of the hotel really nice especially the pool area. Staff very helpful and professional. Breakfast was very nice also. Just a short walk into town.
- The room was a decent size and we had a small balcony. There is locked parking for your car and a decent sized pool. As we were checking out early, 0730, the hotel reception, made sure we could have breakfast at 0700 which we felt was really nice of them to do for us. (Breakfast is normally at 0800)
Surrounded by olive groves, this converted 18th-century building is located in the village of Botarell. It offers a spa and attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and free internet access.The couples-only spa at Cal Barber features an indoor pool, hot tub, and steam bath. Massage services are also available.The air-conditioned bedrooms have charming stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower or hydromassage bath.With easy access from the AP7 Motorway, Cal Barber is 20 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Cambrils. PortAventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
The hotel itself was very pretty, the rooms lovely and compfortble. The breakfast was delicious and had everything and more. Finally, the staff was friendly and very efficient (they fixed the AC as soon as we mentioned it wasn’t woking 100%) I would definitly recommand it, but maybe not for families, as there isn’t much space outside the rooms (breakfast room very tiny).
Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The bedroom was comfortable but overlooked the street and there was a church opposite. The church bells rang until midnight and then started again at 8am. There as a spa bath in the bathroom which was good.
We treated ourselves to a full body massage which was very good.
Breakfast was OK – meats, pastries, fruit, fruit juice and toasts. Cereals were also available. We weren’t offered coffee but realised afterwards that we only had to ask for it.
- Perfect staff, very friendly reception. Gracias Juncal!
- Superb bed, and excellent bathroom. Good breakfast. Spa was 50 euros, but it was very well equipped, and we had it to ourselves, after a 550 km drive from Andalucia, that was well worth it.
- El Spa es muy bonito, tiene hasta el último detalle, y el colchón es cómodo.El trato del personal es excelente.
- The location was amazing. Not far from the seaside and from the great city of Reus, it is well hidden in a charming village.
Hostal Sant Roc
Set in Botarell, Hostal Sant Roca features air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free public parking. It is located 6.2 mi from Cambrils Beach and 12 mi from Salou on the Costa Dorada.Each room features a simple and modern décor. It is fitted with wardrobe, desk and a TV with satellite channels. Air conditioning and heating are available. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Some have a private terrace overlooking the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, wine tasting and gastronomy routes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.Parc Sama Botanic Garden is 8 minutes’ drive away. Portaventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely room, service and people very helpful and breakfast , plenty of it . Would return again
- All was well. Room size was adequate Breakfast was abundant and personalized.
- The owner was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The cozy little breakfast room felt homely and she was very welcoming and accommodating.
- It was located in a very beatiful area with good access to other tourist attractions. The personel were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was also good.
- Country town within easy reach of Tarragona, Reus, Salou and Cambrils. Potential for numerous bike rides towards the long chain of hills just to the North. Lovely country restaurant with good choice of food just next door. Good prices at the restaurant AND the hostal. Breakfast was good. Maybe a longer stay with bikes next time.
Mas Gallau is located on the Costa Daurada, by the Par 3 Cambrils Golf Course. It has a large outdoor pool with a sauna, paddle tennis courts and a pitch and putt course. Free Wi-Fi is available.The Mas Gallau complex includes a restaurant, set in a characteristic Catalan cottage from the early 20th century. It offers a range of Mediterranean and international meals. Cold buffet breakfast is offered.There is a spacious garden with a play area for children. A fitness room is also available. Bicycle rental is offered at reception.Free public parking is available on site. The historic cities of Tarragona and Tortosa are a short drive from Mas Gallau. PortAventura is within 2.5 mi and Reus Airport is only 9.3 mi away.
- Lovely bedroom and huge bathroom. All rooms overlook the pool. Very quiet even though it’s on the main A7. Great underground free parking……
park & paddel on site
- Simply loved it, great location close to the city, nice large room, large swimming pool
- Very comfortable room. Secure underground car park. Very helpful receptionist. Good food in restaurant.
- Large room with a balcony, very clean. Hotel has a beautiful garden.
Sol Port Cambrils Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Regueral Beach in Cambrils, Sol Port Cambrils Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free gym and 2 saunas. It is a 10-minute drive from Salou and PortAventura.The spacious rooms at Sol Port Cambrils Hotel include a private balcony, satellite TV and air conditioning. A pillow menu is also available.The Hotel Sol Port is located around 1.2 mi from El Cavet Beach and less than 0.6 mi from the Torre de l’Esquirol Tower. Tarragona, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 11 mi away and Reus Airport is 7.5 mi away.Sol Port Cambrils has a childrens’ pool and seasonal entertainment. There are many activities in the surrounding area, including golf and water sports.Sol Port’s Tosca restaurant offers buffet meals, and Aida has à la carte options. During summer there is a poolside barbecue and snack bar, accompanied by a varied entertainment program.
Staff very nice and extremely friendly.
There for my birthday. Candles and Happy Birthday with my breakfast.
Plus bottle of wine on the House in
- Breakfast was excellent. Great choice The location was very good. It was just a short walk to beach, restaurants and marina.
- Very comfortable hotel , staff very friendly and helpful
- Great hotel situated only a few minutes walk from Cambrils’ sea front and its bars and restaurant.
- The beds are huge.. the breakfast is delicious and the staff are very helpful
- Staff very nice and extremely friendly.
Ca l’Amadeu is set in Vilanova d’Escornalbou, at the foot of the Sierra de l’Argentera Mountains. Ths family-run property has a restaurant, a lounge and a terrace.Each room at Ca l’Amadeu has traditional décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café, which is set in the original wine cellar. The restaurant serves homemade, local dishes.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The Costa Daurada’s beaches and Port Aventura Theme Park are within 16 mi of l’Amadeu.Tarragona, Reus and its airport can be reached in just over 30 minutes by car.
- A very welcoming host who gave us a room with a large balcony as we had our dog with us, this was very useful. Good sized room and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and very generous. Their restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but they recommended one nearby which was fabulous.
- Desayuno muy bueno los croisants y las ensaimadas muy buenas. mucha tranquilidad en el trato y muy buen lugar para visitas turisticas i descansar el castell d escornalbou es muy iinteresante
Un accueil très chaleureux par un monsieur qui parle très bien français.
Propreté et confort de la literie au rendez-vous.
Une belle étape.
Je recommande vivement
- Gran atenció del seu propietari i esmorzar molt complet.
- Net ontbijt, kamer voorzien van airco en goede bedden. Eigenaar wachte netjes op ons ondanks late check-in
Hotel Fonda El Cami
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel offers a traditional Catalan restaurant, an attractive garden courtyard and simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Cambrils Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Fonda el Camí.Hotel Fonda el Camí is located a 15-minute walk from Cambrils Beach and Harbor. There is easy access to the N340 and AP7 Motorways. Reus Airport is around 9.3 mi from the hotel.The hotel’s restaurant serves a breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner, it specializes in Mediterranean food.Each room at the hotel has a functional design and tiled floors. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the popular PortAventura Theme Park.
Good location for old town.
Not too far from beach/ sea front area.
- This hotel was a stopover for us on a trip from France to the south east of Spain and having stayed in many similar hotels we knew exactly what to expect a no frills but perfectly adequate, good value hotel. The surprise here was the restaurant attached to the hotel and run by the owner’s son and his partner. The food was excellent. The menu was in Spanish and there were some parts we didn’t understand but we went with the first page of sharing plates (para compartir) and chose 3 dishes around 6-7£ each. Delicious..so we ordered another then a dessert which was to die for! Along with a lovely glass of wine, a great night out. The hotel was great too, a very comfy bed and a good breakfast included in the price. Staff very welcoming too!
- Good value, basic, clean accomodation in cambrils. 10 minutes walk to the seaside and all shopping and restaurants. Good for an overnight stay.
- The staff were amazing. The location is fantastic if you want to wander around old town or get the train.
- Walking through the entrance we were made to feel welcome and that continued till we left. Our room had it’s own balcony which overlooked the interior garden. A wonderful setting. The bed was very comfortable, all was spotlessly clean. Dinner was delicious as was the service.
- Good location for old town.
Hotel Reus Park
Featuring an on-site bar and a shared terrace, Hotel Reus Park is located in Reus. This hotel offers double and twin rooms with garden views and free WiFi.All rooms have air conditioning, and come with a flat-screen TV and a desk. There is 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage is also available.The Mercadal Square and the Gaudi Center Reus are both a 5-minute taxi ride from the property. Tarragona is 8.1 mi from Hotel Reus Park, and PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 57 mi from the hotel.
- room was clean and spacious. great value for money
- Hotel was clean, good location, lots of free parking in front of the hotel
Hotel itself was fine staff on desk that night was fine staff on desk in morning was not very nice breakfast was not very nice as for the bed we never fell asleep till 4 in the morning. The mattress was very uncomfortable every time you moved it made a noise
Not a place I would go back to thanks
- Easy to get to the Airport from here. Outside the city centre so parking is easier. Good for a transit stay.
- Convenient location in town and inexpensive but extensive buffet breakfast.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This small, contemporary hotel is located in the historic heart of Cambrils, southern Catalonia, just a mile’s walk from the resort’s glorious beaches.Enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings at the Hotel Diego’s. Here you can enjoy services such as the excellent, modern cuisine served in the chic Axia Restaurant.The area surrounding the hotel is noted for its numerous, high-quality golf courses – there are 5 within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Meanwhile, children will be excited by the nearby Port Aventura theme park, 3.7 mi away.
- Amazing and helpful staff. Really enjoyed our stay in this hotel with my family and dog. Quiet room and location, everything clean and great breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Good clean hotel for the price. Very helpful staff especially with parking. Just at the top side of town so very quiet but only a 15 min walk to the sea front. Overall an excellent stay. Thank you.
- Staff service, good breakfast, clean comfortable…
- Easy to find. Quick check in. The bed was comfortable
- The staff went over and above to help us with parking. We are very greatful.
Top Hotels In Montbrió Del Camp Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montbrió del Camp Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!