10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montargull De La Vansa Catalonia:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Cal Paller is located in Montargull de la Vansa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 20 miles from Cal Paller, and Pas de la Casa is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
The breakfast was very nice and the staff very helpful.
The swimming pool was great fun in the evening for the children.
Hotel: Well located for Cerdanya valley and Andorra, but at a good rate. Indoor swimming pool; onsite parking; easy walk to village centre; great value for €s.
Rooms: Modern; comfy beds; spacious bathroom; quiet; great view
- Views was amazing , staff very helpful. Will stay again for sure
- Very clean, modern, and friendly staff. Would recommend.
- A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
This is a charming, family-run hotel situated in the heart of the Catalonian Pyrenees, in the quaint town of La Seu d’Urgell, surrounded by natural beauty.The hotel is located in the center of the town, where you can experience a more traditional Catalan environment. The hotel provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, ideal for you to relax and unwind.The surrounding mountain range and lakes open up an array of possibilities of activities for you enjoy all year round, such as, skiing, rafting, horseback riding and golf.The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide variety of menus, to suit your dietary requirements. A traditional Catalan menu is also available, which is made up of regional mountain dishes.Apart from the spectacular landscape, there are plenty of places of historical and cultural interest in La Seu d’Urgell. There are Romanesque churches and monasteries surrounded by gardens, that all add to the charm of this town.
- The room was spacious and reasonably clean. Located close both to the old town and bus station, a supermarket close by.
- fantastic location at center town, very good room with all necessary things for a comfortable staying. Excellent value for money.
- Very comfortable, clean place, lovely staff, central location.
- It was a convenient place to break our journey. It provided adequate accommodation for short stays. Many young people use it as a base for sports such as canoeing & kayaking.
- Nice friendly service. Clean Hotel and right in the centre of town.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Andria offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell, just 11 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Pas de la Casa is 19 miles from Andria, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles from the property.
- An excellent town-centre location, just a few minutes’ walk from the centro historico, but, if you’re driving, without the hassle of navigating tiny back streets. Alfons, the ?manager, was very helpful and friendly, and moved me (with many apologies) to another, larger room when the power failed in my first room. He also gave helpful advice on parking, the market etc. I didn’t eat at the hotel, so can’t give any opinion on the food.
- The property has a beautiful garden in front and a friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and clean with plenty of space. Near to restaurants and walking distances to attractions.
- Although the bedrooms (and public areas) are rather old-fashioned the furnishings are of good quality, the enormous bed extremely comfortable with good quality bedlinen, and the spacious bathroom was spotlessly clean. The Andria is probably one of the best bets in town. The location is good, only a few minutes from the old quarter and the cathedral and with several restaurants nearby (the hotel has its own restaurant too). Parking on street outside didn’t seem to be a problem. All in all a comfortable overnight stop.
Lovely staff who were keen to help.Clean spacious room and bed. Old world charm with lovely entrance to property with lovely terrace.great location and limited free parking as travelling arround very important
Had 2 excellent evening meals at the hotel served by helpful waitress despite language barrier.hereh
- Very beautiful hotel , like in olden days, great rooms, super clean, nice staff and great breakfast. Dinner very good too in a nice patio setting, but while breakfast is good value, dinner is a bit expensive. Parking is possible nearby but not easy. You can pay for a parking not too far if necessary. Old town is beautiful, new buildings around it less pretty. I definitely recommend this hotel!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Monegal offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de Morunys, just 26 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 29 miles from Monegal, and Puigcerdà is 26 miles away.
- Todo, no tenemos nada negativo a decir. Te hacen sentir muy cuidados y en un ambiente muy relajado, todo genial. Para cenar fuimos al restaurante y los productos son de calidad y los platos que elaboran muy buenos. Como sugerencia, estaría bien tener la opción de hacer media pensión en el hotel (noche + cena) ya que si quieres ir al pueblo a cenar tienes que coger el coche o caminar 20 minutos por un sendero oscuro por la noche. En la habitación los jabones son Occitane. Además, el día que nos íbamos fuimos a hacer una excursión y nos ofrecieron poder volver después a asearnos antes de partir.
Un bon indret on gaudir del descans o bé realitzar qualsevol activitat de muntanya a la Vall de Lord, a prop de Port del Comte and Tuixent-La Vansa. Ambient molt agradable; acurat tracte familiar; i habitacions confortables, amplies i decorades amb gust. Tota la família ens vam sentir com a casa gràcies al saber fer dels seus propietaris, en especial la Patrícia. Molt recomanable, i un parell de detalls destacables: adaptat per a minusvàlids, i programa de música en viu al llarg de l’any.
Cool place in the Vall de Lord to relax and chill overlooking the mountains, close to Port del Comte and Tuixent-La Vansa. Nice ambience and friendly service; and roomy rooms, warm and cosy inside. The whole family felt at home thanks to the know-how of their owners, in particular Patrícia. Highly recommended, and there are a couple of remarkable details: adapted for the disabled; and live music program throughout the year.
- Alojamiento especial, con personalidad propia. Excelente restaurante y música ambiental. Rústico, con grifería y baño moderno. Ambiente que propicia la relajación
Patricia és una persona molt atenta, li vaig demanar que poses cava i bomboms a l’habitació i ho va fer perfectament, cuidant el detall, tambè destacar l’esmorçar molt complert i boníssim.
Ha estat un plaer passar el cap de setmana al Monegal, descobrint la zona i gaudint d’un cap de setmana preciós.
- Nos gusto todo , en especial la hospitalidad de Patrícia y resto de personal. Desayuno muy rico, buena ubicación, sin duda volveremos
Hotel Del Llac
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Del Llac offers accommodations in Coll de Nargó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Andorra la Vella is 25 miles from Hotel Del Llac, and La Seu d’Urgell is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Located in Toloríu, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s , and Font-Romeu is 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice and always helpful stuff. The two nice women are giving the feeling of being at home .Quiet and relaxing atmosphere . No troubles, good breakfast.incredible pure nature experience .
- Amazing hotel in a quaint village in the Pyrenees. Rare find with amazing staff. Willing to accommodate every and all needs. Hotel mascot (dog) is a plus. The view from the suit is worth the extra. Amazing hotel!
- Annie and her partner were great hosts they even let us walk the dog which made us feel less homesick
- The view, the air, the hotel, the personal service
The place is excellent for a relaxing time away from noise and be in contact with nature. I liked that I could bring my pet along. There are two dogs living in the property that are very friendly.
The views are gorgeous and there are some roads around to explore some more.
The breakfast was included. We had dinner one night and it was very good. The room is huge with amazing views, very confortable.
Masia d’en Valentí
Located in Anserall, 8 miles from Andorra la Vella, Masia d’en Valentí features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Pas de la Casa is 17 miles from Masia d’en Valentí, and Font-Romeu is 31 miles from the property.
Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Beautiful 1000 years old restored building with very comfortable rooms.
Amazing local food with ingredients from their garden and matching wines.
Fantastic and very caring service, we felt like home.
Thank you, we will be back for sure 🙂
- Host very accommodating, despite no English. Value for money, just outside La Seu d’Urgell. Good Wi-Fi, very clean, spa bath, aircon
- Nice, family managed hotel close to Seu d’Urgell. Located on a renewed Catalonian country house. All facilities at room, excellent restaurant. Very good value.
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Lovely bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Excellent evening meals and breakfasts.
- Excellent location on our way south. Great bed and bathroom. Friendly staff and good dinner.
- Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
La Vella Farga Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Vella Farga Hotel is located in Lladurs in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from La Seu d’Urgell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Manresa is 27 miles from La Vella Farga Hotel, and Cardona is 13 miles away.
- Excellent service, very nice location and great interior.
- Everything about the hotel was incredible! The staff, the service, the food, the rooms, we couldn’t have asked for any more. We were only there for one night but it felt like so much longer. We had the best experience and couldn’t recommend it any higher. Salvador and the team are incredible.
- Perfect location in the middle of wonderful woodlands and countryside. Access to walks and bicycle trails direct from the property. Breakfast awesome, dinner good but not outstanding. The pool is one of the best pools I have ever swam in, no chemical infinity pool with great view.
- I absolutely loved this hotel. Salvatore was fantastic!
- Wonderfull place, gorgeous room and pool and fantastic staff ! Really nothing to complain about…
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Ca l´Andreu offers accommodations in Saldés, just 23 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 22 miles from Hotel Ca l´Andreu, and Font-Romeu is 24 miles from the property.
The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Special mention to the breakfast: freshly baked bread and croissants.
Amazing views over Pedraforca.
Parking facilities available.
- The hosts were great, they were very welcoming even to our dog and the location is excellent!
- Very friendly and casual staff who are more than happy happy to accommodate whenever you need it. Rooms are spacious. Views are nice. Indoor and outdoor lounge areas are pleasant. Pets are more than welcome (at a small fee). Neighboring villages are worth exploring. You are at nature’s doorstep, so lace up and get out there!
wonderful place, staff, breakfast and hotel bar with fireplace.
the views from the hotel are unreal. on our last day we woke up to an unexpected landscape covered in snow, magic!
- Great views and very nice location. The chill out area in front of the building is awesome. The hotel is far away from civilization, but it’s an advantage. Good Wifi.
- The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Top Hotels In Montargull De La Vansa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montargull de la Vansa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!