10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mont-saint-hilaire Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir Rouville-Campbell offers accommodations in Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Montreal is 18 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell, and Laval is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 27 miles from Manoir Rouville-Campbell.
- Beautiful preserved manor-house architecture. Great atmosphere. Gorgeous panoramic back terrace overlooking the river.
- Excellent place to rest on our trip back to Toronto.
- The Beds were super comfy, the Pillows even better, The whole atmosphere of the place was amazing, castle like.!! I would definitely stay again. Pub was super clean and quiet and the bit of food we did eat in the restaurant was excellent.
- BREAKFAST VERY GOOD, GARDENS VERY RELAXING, WELL KEPT PROPERTY
- Food was excellent, room was comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
Hôtel Rive Gauche
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Rive Gauche offers accommodations in Beloeil Village, just 19 miles from Montreal.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 26 miles from Hôtel Rive Gauche, and Longueuil is 16 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I like pretty much every thing there at the point that we stayed one day more!
- Large room with very comfortable king bed. Great restaurant serving fine local produce with excellent wine selection
- The staff personalities and friendliness, and the size of the room. We booked an accessible room and was great to move around in.Everything was very good
The room was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were both comfy. We always bring our own pillows, which we used with the hotel pillows.
The bathroom was nice and clean and the shower was excellent. The shower has a half glass door/wall instead of a shower curtain and we loved that. The sink had two drawers and it was very nice to be able to store my hair products and blow dryer (they do provide a hair dryer, but I prefer my own).
The balcony was small, but great to have. We had a wonderful view of the river.
We were there from Sunday to Thursday and there weren’t that many other people staying at the hotel, so it was rather quiet. So we cannot really say if the hotel is quiet when it is full of guests.
Overall, we really liked our stay and would definitely stay there again.
- This was an amazing place! We will definitely be back.
Hotel Le Mirage
Located in Saint-Basile-le-Grand, 13 miles from Montreal, Hotel Le Mirage features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 21 miles from Hotel Le Mirage, and Longueuil is 10 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- I have been to this hotel three times before; the rooms were ok, the queen size beds were comfortable and the heating adequate. Not this time. I will be very cautious with Booking deal in the future.
- This really was a diamond in the rough for my boyfriend and I. Quiet area outside of Montreal. We used this opportunity to hike the mountain behind the hotel and have a picnic in the woods. The look outs were beautiful in the park on the hill. The staff were so friendly and welcoming!
- Very cozy and home-like. Reminded me of a ski lodge. The staff were very friendly and understanding. Our room was clean and had everything I would’ve wanted in a more expensive room. Awesome price for what we got.
- Helpful staff. Older property but the room had been redone and was clean and comfortable.
- The air conditioner was amazing. It made the whole room cold which was wonderful. The room was clean.
Hôtel Les Trois Tilleuls
Nestled among orchards and overlooking the stunning Richelieu River, this luxurious hotel and spa offers on-site gourmet dining, first-class amenities, personalized services and unrivaled services.Les Trois Tilleuls and Spa Givenchy provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay. Enjoy relaxing massages from the spa, browse the expansive 16,000 bottle wine cellar, or stroll through the on-site art gallery.Guests at Les Trois Tilleuls also have easy access to many recreational activities, including golf, skiing and kayaking. The hotel also features on-site tennis courts, a spacious indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Loved the location by the river. Staff very friendly. Beautiful rooms.
- Lovely river views. Classy rooms. Helpful and polite staff. Extremely clean and new. Would stay again.
- Nous nous promenons beaucoup (road trip) et nous avons reçu un accueil acceptionnel et c’est une des meilleures chambres pour son équipement et commodités. Salle de bain de qualité supérieure, bouteilles d’eau, café Kurig, décor soigné et surtout très propre.
- J’ai aime l’hôtel en général mais pour ce que j’ai mangé j’ai trouvé ça quand même dispendieux mais au moins ça payait pour le merveilleux chanteur de la soirée. Nous voulons retourner l’été pour voir la différence. Merci!
- Propreté des chambres – très bien. Bouteilles d’eau incluses aux chambres – très bien. Bel endroit propre et chaleureux. Repas copieux.
Auberge Handfield et Spa
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Auberge Handfield et Spa is located in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu in the region of Quebec, just 21 miles from Montreal. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The inn also provides bike rental. Laval is 25 miles from Auberge Handfield et Spa, and Longueuil is 18 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 30 miles away.
- Clean, well groomed and maintained, modern ammenities and plenty of space to walk the grounds leaving you relaxed and refreshed.
Le souper les soins au spa
Le déjeuner et la chambre
- Le lit etait bien. Nous avons eu la chance davoir une douche et un bain séparer (le gros luxe). La chambre etait grande. Beaucoup de lumiere dans la chambre. Tranquille, les murs sont bien isoler. Climatisation dans les chambres. Belle chambre.
- Spa accessible pendant de longues heures. Lit confo les chambre étaient à assez contemporaine la deco ok.
- En général nous pouvons dire que nous avons bien aimé notre séjour.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Manoir Ramezay offers accommodations in Marieville.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Montreal is 20 miles from Manoir Ramezay, and Laval is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice building and construction, interesting reconstitution of an antique building.
- Steven and Vivian were amazing.They were so nice and accomodating. We had freshly baked croissants prepared for our breakfast.We were able to sit outside on the terrace for our lunch.We were able to have our dinner in the dining room.We walked along the streets and visited the businesses around the neighbourhood. It was a great location.Great atmosphere.Manoir Ramezay is a beautiful cozy gem. We loved the little sitting areas.lt is one of these places where you want to keep it secret for yourself. We loved it! It was because of how the staff made you feel.They made you feel right at home! Vivian was so helpful telling us about the businesses around the neighbourhood. We are grateful for their hospitality.
- I liked the welcoming comfort and ease of the house and grounds.
- Owners were very friendly. Arrived just after 11:00 PM. They met us at the door and took us right to the room, showing us where things were along the way, and explaining some of the history of the property.
- The hosts are very nice, and the room spotlessly clean.
Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe
A daily continental breakfast is provided at this modern Saint-Hyacinthe hotel. Free WiFi is included. A refrigerator is offered in each room. Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe shopping is less than 0.6 miles away.A cable TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe. A computer and a work desk are also included. All guest rooms feature wooden floors.An on-site fitness centre is available at Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe. A 24-hour reception greets guests. A non-smoking environment is offered for extra comfort. Free newspapers are included.Juliette-Lassonde Centre for the Arts and Sainte-Hyacinthe Golf Club are both 8 minutes’ drive away. Daniel A. Seguin Gardens is 1.9 miles away from Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe.
- The Daulphin hotel has comfortable beds and attentive staff. It’s location next to the mall is very convenient and the gated parking is a plus.
- Close to hockey rinks. Close to restaurants. Close to mall.
- Hardwood floors, excellent king bed, crisp clean sheets, work desk with an iMac, huge ceramic bathroom & glass shower, instant hot water and lots of it, heated bathroom floor, lighted magnified mirror for the ladies, Keurig coffee maker, large wall mounted HD TV, free wifi , very pleasant and bright decor, geese, did I forget something ????? Ohh yes, all of this for about $125 CDN. Breakfast included with a wide selection food bar for quick eat and go.
- Great location. Great cappuccino machine for breakfast.
- THE ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WASHROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND JUCUZZI WAS SO RELAXING AFTER A LONG DAY DESIGNING OUR PREFAB HOME AT BONNEVILLE HOMES IN BELOEIL
Just off Highway 20 and only a 15-minute drive to attractions in downtown Montreal, this hotel has comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities, in a convenient location.Hotel WelcomInns provides guests a free hot breakfast buffet, along with free high-speed internet access. Guests can also take advantage of the indoor swimming pool, as well as the on-site fitness facilities.Only a short drive from the WelcomInns Montreal, guests can discover the Olympic Stadium, La Ronde amusement park and Villeneuve Race Track.
It was excellent.
It would be more great if rooms have Microwaves.
Breakfast was good with a lot of fruit, and a funny rotating machine for toasts.
Incredibly, every time I got back in my room in the evening, all lights were switched off! That’s the first time in all my journeys in Canada, really impressive.
Oh, there were no noisy AC conditioners to switch off too, amazing.
It took just three nights to make the cleaning people understand that I need just one pillow to sleep, and not five.
If the ice and snow around all Canada in not enough, you can even enjoy the ice machine on every floor! That’s a good service.
More like powdered eggs and beans. Beyyer to go to CORA next to Shell gas station in little shopping area.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, they gave us valuable information for our visit. Large and confortable room. good Wifi
- Great access off highway, with good parking. Close to Iles des Boucherville Park. Noon checkout.
- It was excellent.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Hotel Mortagne is located in Boucherville in the region of Quebec, just 7 miles from Montreal. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 14 miles from Hotel Mortagne, and Longueuil is 4.3 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed, and a really excellent meal in the restaurant. There’s not much of a view and not a lot apart from businesses nearby, which is the only reason I didn’t rate it higher. But for its purpose it is very good.
- I like the rooms, the staffs, and the facility to park the car.
- Modern décor and furnishings and comfortable bed and pillows.
- The bathroom was nice and I liked the room design.
- Shower was fantastic Room very spacious and extremely comfortable Breakfast excellent value for money plenty of choice
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe offers accommodations in Saint-Hyacinthe, just 28 miles from Longueuil.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Drummondville is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express Saint Hyacinthe, and Brossard is 28 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable and the free breakfast was amazing. The staff was so friendly and accommodating
- Helpful staff, pleasing hotel design, convenient location, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast
- The bed was very comfortable and I loved the shower!
- Super comfortable beds and pillows. Very clean. Very quiet. Good breakfast options at the hotel and it’s included in your stay. Close to other restaurants as well. Check out was at noon which was great – we could have used one more hour but that was just our schedule requirements for the day.
New and modern
Excellent comfortable beds
Top Hotels In Mont-saint-hilaire Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mont-Saint-Hilaire Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!