10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monserrat Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Monserrat Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monserrat Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monserrat Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monserrat Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monserrat Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monserrat Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monserrat Valencia Community:
Hotel La Carreta
Located just 0.6 mi from Ricardo Tormo Circuit, and 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Valencia, Hotel La Carreta features an outdoor pool, tennis courts and an on-site restaurant.All modern, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel La Carreta have a flat-screen TV and private terrace. The modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. One free parking space is also included, located next to the rooms.The hotel’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine, including rice dishes and roast meats. Meals for guests with special diets can be requested. There is also a bar and a terrace.There are sports areas, a children’s play area and rooms for meetings and events. The hotel also has a disco with its own DJ.Set just off the A-3 Motorway, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes’ drive and the beach in 30 minutes’ drive.
- I liked that the guy at reception was really helpful and attentive knowing i was alone .
Individual studios with own parking spot in front of the door.
The restaurant was excellent and good value for money.
Location good access for motorway but still quiet enough
- The rooms were motel style and very clean and comfortable, with no noise from the main road
- Pool and pool area is big and nice, drink pricing is reasonable. Should take in concern garage space is not big, for small car its okay. Hotel was very clean.
It was a very nice Room, only the TV is in Spanish.
The Breakfast was perfect and in enough.
Every time again.
Holiday Inn Express Valencia Bonaire
Holiday Inn Express Valencia-Bonaire offers functional, modern accommodations with free onsite parking, just 4.3 mi from Valencia Airport. All rooms include air conditioning and tea and coffee-making facilities.All bookings at the Valencia-Bonaire include buffet breakfast. The hotel also has a relaxing lobby bar and spacious lounge areas.Holiday Inn Valencia Bonaire is near Valencia Exhibition Center and Cheste Race Track, home to Formula 1 and Moto GP events. Bonaire Sports Center is a short walk away, and the hotel can recommend nearby restaurants.The Holiday Inn is 5 mi from the historic center of Valencia. The Costa de Valencia’s beaches are within 9.3 mi, and the A3 and A7 motorways are nearby.
- I like the room it was clean and its cool. Breakfast is excellent and the staff are very nice and kind.
- Very good hotel next the airport to take a plane. Employees was very friendly. Room was big and very cosy.
The hotel is well placed on the high way in south of valencia. It’s near beaches. Super market, children play areas, bar, fast food joint are very close by. Breakfast in inclusive and is quite good though no hot food is served.
In all good value for money stay.
- Breakfast was good. Nice coffee ! Location is nice in combination with the mall next door. Also close to the airport. Only a few minutes away by car.
- Friendly helpful staff. Ease of location to catch bus into Valencia good shopping within short walk
Hotel Malcom and Barret
Hotel Malcom and Barret is located in Valencia, 5 minutes’ drive from the City of Arts and Sciences and Estació del Nord Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a 40” flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Malcom and Barret come with a safe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel offers a restaurant with a buffet breakfast, and à la carte lunch and dinner, and there is also a gin bar.Hotel Malcom and Barret also has a 24-hour reception, 5 meeting rooms and luggage storage. Guests can also make use of the gym, located in an adjoined building.There is a children’s room with board games, books and a drawing board and a playstation.There are various restaurants, bars and nightclubs in the area. Valencia’s Old Town is 1.2 mi away and can be reached in 30 minutes by foot, while Malvarrosa Beach is 3.1 mi away.Private on-site parking is available for an extra cost. You can drive to Valencia Airport in around 20 minutes.
Quatre Carreres is a great choice for travelers interested in aquariums, museums and sightseeing.
A superb hotel, with a very friendly staff. The room was great with a huge and comfortable bed and a nice bathroom.
It has everything you need to be comfortable.
The bar was very nice and they have great food.
You can find free parking in front of the hotel.
- The staff, the booking in by at the bar, the room and mattress! There was parking too. In all excellent.
Great little hotel. rooms nice and clean. staff very helpful in all aspects.
Rooms small but nice
Bed to die for.
Great location if your prepared to cycle into centre about 15 min
Taxi 7 euro.
Ample parking around hotel.
Storage for bikes if you have your own otherwise rental from hotel cheap enough.
Big 4 stars from us.
Big thanks great stay.
Valencia. Big thumbs up.
- The room was small but good, the bar and restaurant nice
- Very comfy, neat and tidy rooms, restaurant hall and bars. Price to quality ratio. is at its top. Very kind people to assist you
- A superb hotel, with a very friendly staff. The room was great with a huge and comfortable bed and a nice bathroom.
Hotel Turia is next to Valencia Bus Station, and 1,150 feet from Turia Metro Station. Set across the Turia Park from the Botanical Gardens, it is a 20-minute walk from the cathedral.All air-conditioned rooms at the Turia Hotel have a TV and most feature a private balcony. There is a safe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Nuevo Centro Shopping Center and El Corte Inglés Department Store are opposite the hotel. Excellent public transport makes it easy to reach City of Arts and Sciences, airport and Convention Center.The Turia has a bar on site, as well as a tour desk and a 24-hour front desk.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. There is on-site parking at an extra cost.
Campanar is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, walking and city walks.
- The location is perfect-very close to metro station. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.
- Due to an instant change in our plans, we booked a room for one night stay at this hotel at the very last minute. So, it was kind of a forced choice for us. The room was clean but designed with old fashioned furnitures, thus not really comfortable. Bathroom was clean. The staff at the reception was helpful.
- Hotel suite is big.Near by hotel located busstation.Personal is very good.
- Close to shops, just as well because there is no fridge in room to store anything you might like.
- The hotel was ok but did not think it was a 4 star. The gentleman on reception was very nice when we checked in but it took a long time as he was the only person in reception when there were quite a few people trying to check in. The hotel has good secure underground parking. Nice bathroom with toiletries etc.
Hotel Ignacio, located in Chiva, is a 30-minute drive from Valencia, and 7.5 miles from the city’s Ricardo Tormo Racing Circuit. This designer hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All air conditioned rooms at the Ignacio have a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Hotel Ignacio has a spacious, bright restaurant. The hotel also features a bar and a terrace.Guests can relax in the hotel grounds, or library, and there is also a billiards room. The concierge service and tour desk can provide local area information.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed for our trip. Good location being close to the town of Chiva which has all the necessary amenities.
The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and always cheerful.
Nice modern hotel. Underground parking available.
Smart restaurant, although service was poor
- Ideal stopping off point albeit not very inspiring location. Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Excellent rooms.
- Excellent dinner for good price. Staff is sweet and helpfull.
- The staff and management made everything feel homely
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed for our trip. Good location being close to the town of Chiva which has all the necessary amenities.
Ibis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto
This hotel is located in Valencia’s Bonaire district, is 5 mi from the city center and 9.3 mi from the beaches of the Costa Azahar. It features a 24-hour bar with a terrace, and rooms with satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at theIbis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto are spacious and comfortable. Each has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.The Ibis Valencia Bonaire Aeropuerto offers a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can make use of the on-site bar and hotel terrace.Valencia-Manises Airport is 3.1 mi from the Ibis, and the Valencia Feria Exhibition Center is a 15-minute drive away. The hotel is just off the A-3 and A-7 Motorways. Free parking is available on site.
Room very comfortable and clean ,adequate parking. Price was cheap.
They alocated us in a very quiet room as we had asked
- Near airport, motorway towards Madrid and shopping mall. Free parking.
- Good location as short drive from the motorway. OK for overnight stop. Secure parking. Great shopping mall just a 5 minute walk.
- This was a stopover for us and provided adequate facilities for a single night. Closeto the motorway and relatively easy to find.
- Very clean, convenient location close to airport, large parking lot, restaurant on-site and very good breakfast.
- Room very comfortable and clean ,adequate parking. Price was cheap.
Located in L’Alcúdia, 30 minutes’ drive from Albufera Natural Park, Hotel Galvana is a modern property with free WiFi and private parking on site.All rooms are air conditioned and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower, bidet and hairdryer. Superior room also offers a foam memory mattress and hot tub.The hotel offers a bar and lecture hall. Wake up service is also available.There is easy access to A7 Motorway and Valencia Airport is 22 mi away.
- The style and cleanliness of the room, the treatment of the staff. The quietness of the place.
- Very quiet and helpful staff and local parking in the street was free
Carmen on reception was excellent. She gave lots of information regarding restaurants, trains and where to visit.
Good location to travel to the Moto GP, although a lot of bars and restaurants closed early as it was out of season.
- Excellent Location, lovely clean, modern hotel, but with lots of charm and character.
- We were traveling and needed a hotel. We booked from the car one hour before we arrived. The hotel called us and asked if we would be there before midnight because if we were not we needed a code to enter the hotel. We arrived on time and the young man who checked us in was so helpful. Nice place!
Holiday Inn Express Ciudad de las Ciencias
Express by Holiday Inn Ciudad de las Ciencias is a 5-minute walk from Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences. It offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool with loungers.All rooms at the Holiday Inn are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms also have satellite TV and a work desk.Breakfast is served in the dining room, which overlooks the pool area. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk where staff can provide information about Valencia and the surrounding area.Easily accessible from the V30 Motorway, Express by Holiday Inn is located behind the El Saler shopping center. There are busses to the city center which leave from a stop 5 minutes’ walk away.
Quatre Carreres is a great choice for travelers interested in aquariums, museums and sightseeing.
- The location was fab for the science museum and walking into the old town.
- The staff were very helpful ,polite,with good English .
- We travelled as a family so had the sofa bed down which wasn’t the most comfy. The rooms are clean and comfortable but small when you have lots of suitcases and two older children. The bath is over the shower and took an age to drain away. We only stayed one night as just had it as a quick stay over before we left Spain. Adequate but wouldn’t want to stay for a long time with two older children. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Clean and quiet. Staff professional and very helpful. Good secure parking. Nice pool area. Close to science park and near a shopping mall. 40 minutes to walk into town. Not that bad.
Good location for shopping mall and museums
Close to bus
Hotel Alain is 8 miles from Valencia, next to the Albufera Nature Reserve and a 10-minute drive from Pinedo Beach. It offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.There is a bus stop outside the hotel, and a train station a 10 minute walk away, with services to Valencia’s main train station. The Alain Hotel has easy access to the A-7 Highway.Rooms at Hotel Alain are also heated and have a ceiling fan. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and a bar. Special diet menus are available upon request.The Alain has 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, which offers an airport shuttle service for an extra fee. There is parking nearby, and the hotel is 1,000 feet from a heated pool and gym.
- Обычный отель. Маленький номер, соотношение цена/качество соответствуют ожиданиям.
- Accoglienza è perfetta Le due sorelle sono gentilissimi il parcheggio
- Cerca de Valencia 10min en auto, personal agradable nos hicieron sentir como en casa, camas confortables, nada de ruidos y nada extraño, estancia muy agradable. Facil de aparcar el coche en las cercanías y gratuito.
- El baño está reformado. Sorprende porque la habitación es casi miedo
- El personal es una maravilla da gusto gente tan amable y servicial
Ilunion Valencia 4
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and free WiFi throughout, Ilunion Valencia 4 is just 2,650 feet from Valencia’s Palacio de Congresos and a 3-minute walk from Beniferri Metro Stop.Rooms are decorated with warm colors and provide an integrated seating area, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also include a sofa, fridge, safe, and a free welcome bottled water. The private bathroom includes a bath tub, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Some of them provide stunning city views.The Ilunion Valencia 4 serves a daily buffet breakfast and offers à- la-carte dishes. Guests can enjoy relax by the swimming pool. Private parking is available for an extra cost.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility, accessible rooms are available on request, also for people with auditory and visual impairment.Guests will find a shopping center and a range of restaurants within a 15-minute walk of Ilunion Valencia 4. Valencia’s Historic Center is 1.9 mi from the property, and Malvarrosa Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away. Valencia Airport is a 40-minute metro ride away.
- Very friendly staff. Location reasonable and within 20min drive to the city, plant of restaurants and cafes around. Off road parking available.
- Nice location, very close to the conference centre. A little bit further from the city centre and beach, but the transportation was very good. Hotel is located very close to metro and tram stations. Nice breakfast, tasty. Clean restaurant. Helpful personnel.
- the extremely friendly staff and the fact that all the advertised qualities of the holiday (room, breakfast, …) all more than gave value for the money
- Breakfast was the only good thing in this hotel. Variety of foods and they also had a lot of vegan milks and some gluten free snacks.
- It was just a home away from home! The services was superb
Top Hotels In Monserrat Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monserrat Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monserrat Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monserrat Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!