10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monsagro Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monsagro Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monsagro Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monsagro Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monsagro Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monsagro Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Valle Agadon
Hotel Rural Valle Agadon is offering accommodations in Monsagro. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain units at Hotel Rural Valle Agadon also feature a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for fishing and hiking.La Alberca is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Valle Agadon.
- Room and bed are comfortable, the place lovely, and the owners simply amazing providing us with tons of useful information about the area. We were the only guests (off-season during the week) and yet we could choose dinner from a huge variety of dishes. The meals were delicious and at a very fair price! I wish we could have stayed much longer.
Lo mejor fue el trato, ,familiaridad y hospitalidad de M José y su marido. A pesar del calor que hacía cuando llegamos se desvivieron para hacer nuestra estancia cómoda y agradable y lo consiguieron. Siempre estan pendientes por si necesitas algo.
Los desayunos son magníficos. No dudaría en volver y recomendarlo.
- Todo en general está muy bien del hotel, sin duda lo mejor la amabilidad de la dueña. Sin duda muy recomendable, ideal para descansar y conocer la zona.
- La amabilidad de los dueños. La limpieza. El entorno.la habitación.
- Sin duda alguna la dueña de la casa, Mª Jose, la amabilidad personificada y la gente del pueblo de Monsagro, te sientes como en casa, gracias por el trato recibido.
Hospedería Peña de Francia
The inn is located in the mountains of Peña de Francia, 5,666 feet high. Part of the historic and monumental complex (BIC) of the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rock of France. The guest house dating from the sixteenth with a long history played host Isabel La Catolica, Carlos I, Felipe II etc. Peña de France inn offers heated rooms, some with mountain views to the valley. Free WiFi only available in public areas.All rooms have TV and wardrobe. There is also a safe and a desk. A family room for up to 5 people is also available.The property features a restaurant with special diet menus. There is also a bar and a snack bar.Guests can enjoy the games room or relax in the TV room, library or chapel on site. You can buy souvenirs in the hotel gift shop. Located in Las Batuecas – Sierra Nature Reserve in France, guest house France Peña is 50 mi from Salamanca.
- Fantastic location in a lovely old building, but with great heating:) Decent food in restaurant for dinner and breakfast
Unique atmosphere having given us the feeling to be on top of the world. In the land of monasteries it is very authentic. No sign for a hotel, no people. We were the only guests.
Yet a nice hotel, not luxurious, but offers everything what you actually need. Fantastic view, beautiful sunset, rock-goats around us.
A hotel which you will never forget, we would stay there again.
- De plek is uniek, op 1780 m hoogte met een geweldig uitzicht.
Nos ha gustado mucho. El lugar es precioso y en plena montaña. Vimos águilas y cabras montaneses.
El albergue es tranquilo y comodo.
La gente simpatico y atentos.
- Sitio precioso. Habitaciones mucho más confortables de lo que pensábamos. Personal atento.
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
This hotel is a carefully converted period stone and slate building dating back to the beginning of last century. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Built for King Alfonso XIII when he visited in 1922, the building has been respectfully renovated and has preserved many of its original features, into a comfortable, contemporary hotel.The beautiful, hilly area is rich in culture, anthropology and cuisine ideal for those guests wishing to explore nature.All rooms at Hospederia Hurdes Reales feature air conditioning, hardwood floors and an elegant décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, iron and safe. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can go hiking all year round. There are several hiking trails in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- They went that extra mile for our furry friend, providing a bowl and bed. Very peaceful. Enjoyed the restaurant and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
- Great room, very friendly and helpful staff ( lady on reception called a friend to help get our car started ). Beautiful, peaceful location.
- This is a lovely place and everything was good about the hotel. The evening meal was excellent and so too the breakfast.
- This is a modern hotel in a mountainous region of northern Extremadura. It was originally constructed in about 1930 as a home for senior citizens, but it has been converted nicely to its current use. The room was comfortable and had a nice view. The breakfast was excellent.
- Beautiful location-sensational walking area. Lovely hotel and staff -nice evening meal included.
Hotel Rural Los Angeles
Located in Vegas de Coria, the rustic Hotel Los Angeles offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It has a restaurant and the rooms have cable TV.All rooms in the Los Angeles have heating, telephone and private bathrooms. Children under 6 stay for free when using existing bedding.The restaurant in Los Angeles Hotel offers a wide range of local dishes. There is also a bar.The hotel can be found in the Las Hurdes region of Extremadura. The Las Batuecas Natural Park is just 9.3 mi away.
- We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Our room in the attic was very quiet and roomy. The view from the window was not the best, but we were not in the room during the day, so that was not an issue. A basic continental breakfast was served in the dinning room, although, there were sitting areas on each floor where one could choose to have it. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with information pertaining to the area. Convenient location to see the surrounding towns.
- Muy buen trato. Buena ubicación. Recomendable a todas luces. Volveré a ir.
- Todo, la situación el aire que se respira, el desayuno bastante bien y la cena igual. Volveremos.
- el personal y el servicio es MUY bueno y la comida excelente. “Lito” un SALUDO.
En general nos gusto todo, la ubicacion, la habitacion, la limpieza incluso la comida que sirven en el restaurante es muy buena y el precio es correcto.
el unico punto que no es de 10 es el desayuno hay mucha bolleria en general pero correcto ademas poco mas se puede pedir si ya entraba en el precio.
En fin muy recomendable
Hostal Rio Almar
Located in El Cabaco, Hostal Rio Almar provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Rio Almar.La Alberca is 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable and big room, too much clean in every details, spacious bathroom and complete with all necessary items (tooth paste and brush, shampoo, soap, etc), very comfortable bed, minibar with water and juice and electric kettle to make coffe included. The staff are very, very, very friendly and kind.
- Comfortable room with good ensuite, minibar and microwave. The location on a busy roundabout and next to another bar is not ideal for a quiet country night stop. Food in the restaurant was adequate. No airco.
- Nice restaurant with excellent food. Comfortable room.
- Very comfortable rooms, extremely pleasant & accomodating staff
- Hostal muito bem localizado e pessoal muito simpático
Antiguas Eras la Alberca
Antiguas Eras la Alberca is set in the Medieval village of La Alberca, in the Batuecas Nature Reserve. This rustic hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking nearby.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a TV. There is also a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub.The Antiguas Eras Hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, El Mesón-Cafetín. Fine Nicaraguan coffee and local cuisine can be enjoyed here.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Located midway between the A62 and A66 Motorways, the hotel is 47 mi from Salamanca.
- Great value for money. Management was super friendly and check-in was a breeze. The rooms and bathroom was spacious and perfect for two adults and even one 5 year-old squeezed in. Breakfast at 3 EUR was very good value! Location was perfect, only a few steps away from La Alberca town. Ideal for a 2-day stay and as a base to explore the region.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was great and the location was superb.
- very hospitable hosts, fabulous location in delightful medieval village
- El hotel está bien en general. Personal muy atento y buen servicio. Buena relación calidad-precio.
- Sehr freundliches Personal an der Rezeption, gemütliches Zimmer mit Holzbalken, drei Schritte bis ins Zentrum und ein spannender Wanderweg beginnt fast gegenüber vom Hotel.
Hotel Las Batuecas
Las Batuecas is located in La Alberca, about 1 hours’ drive south of Salamanca. It offers spacious rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. Free on-site parking is also available.All rooms at Hotel Las Batuecas feature tiled floors and are equipped with a TV, safe and mini bar. All have a private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer. Most rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.Guests can enjoy characteristic Castile and León food at Las Batuecas restaurant. There is also a café, large garden, terrace and a communal lounge with a TV. Packed lunches are available.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. There are hiking trails and bicycles tracks in the nearby Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve.
spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Very good Central location in the mountain area with many other small villages full of history.
- We had an unexpectedly great meal in the restaurant, which wasn’t busy, but were very attentively served, enjoyed some great dishes such as the apple and onion salad, bean soup, lamb and bass, and the price was very good, especially by comparison with prices in town
- Spacious and bright very clean. Liked the outside area.. Staff spoke English and were very helpful.
- Located 2 min walk from town centre. Really informative and lively staff, we got some really good recommendations.
- El porche y jardín. La amplitud del edificio y la atención del personal
- spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Set in the heart of the stunning Batuecas National Park and surrounded by ancient chestnut trees, this Medieval-style hotel boasts great facilities and views of the rural surroundings.Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
It was the most amazing hotel I have ever Been to. Impressive and very well organised.
It is a must in your life.
- Good location for exploring the old town. Spacious rooms and ours had a balcony which was lovely to sit out on. I would definitely go back.
- Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia features air-conditioned accommodations in Sotoserrano. It offers a tour desk and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a seating area and a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia.La Alberca is 9.3 mi from the accommodations, while Plasencia is 56 mi away.
The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Traveled May 2017.
- We had a wonderful stay, room was clean and comfortable, the owner extremely friendly and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish, we had a great time. And a view from our balcony was just gorgeous.
- The couple who own this are fabulous people. They could not have done more nor made us more welcome. We hardly speak any Spanish and their English is equally basic. I defy you not to enjoy communicating with them. The area is dramatic mountainous and delightfully picturesque. The village had a great quaintness about it and the two production facilities at either end (one a Serrano ham unit) have no negative impact at all. Lovely little bar/cafe on the little main square, Plaza Mayor (not surprisingly) with a charming host. The accommodation is such good value for money. It is comfortable and simply furnished. The room had air conditioning. Nice simple breakfast. I’d go straight back there if I were to return to the area. A distinct possibility!
- Las encargada del hotel muy atenta con mi pareja y conmigo. Un sitio donde puedes ir a desconectar y no te van a molestar
El hotel esta bien para descansar y visita la zona.
El hotel es muy bonito por dentro al ser un edificio antiguo pero restaurado con mucho gusto.
El personal es muy amable y siempre dando consejos para que tu estancia por la zona sea agradable.
El desayuno correcto con una atención exquisita por parte de la dueña.
- The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
La Posada del Casar
La Posada del Casar is located in the rural Las Hurdes region of Extremadura. It offers a spa and stylish, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s spa offers a range of treatments using products such as chocolate and cherries. These are available for an extra cost.This small hotel offers individually decorated rooms with rustic style. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobes and a flat-screen TV.The Posada del Casar’s restaurant serves modern versions of traditional regional dishes. Packed lunches can be ordered from reception.The Posada is set in a region of hills, rivers and forests. The area is great for horse riding, and the hotel organizes horseback routes exploring the countryside.Less than 0.6 mi away, the River Angeles is ideal for swimming in summer. Cáceres and Salamanca are both within a 90-minute drive.
- great rooms, great staff, great cooking, nice friendly town in the Hurdes. Easy parking, everything is easy.
- Nice people. Central location in lovely old town so parking challenging. Great atmosphere and lovely dinner.
- Un hotel neorural precioso, con un ambiente muy agradable y muy buena ubicación para conocer la comarca de las Hurdes
- Una estancia estupenda. Un personal excepcional, atento y simpático, muy pendiente de cualquier detalle que se necesitase. Un restaurante perfecto. Un hotel mas adecuado a parejas que a una familia con niños, como nosotros, pero la atención con estos, fantástica. No escatimaron esfuerzos en que los niños estuvieran bien, atendieron peticiones fuera de lo normal porque venían pachuchos. Gracias
- La habitación doble con el balcón, muy cómoda y amplia. La bañera del cuarto de baño, fenomenal
Top Hotels In Monsagro Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monsagro Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!