10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monsagrati Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Monsagrati Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monsagrati Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monsagrati Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monsagrati Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monsagrati Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monsagrati Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monsagrati Tuscany:
One of our top picks in Lucca.Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Eurostars Toscana offers accommodations in Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Pisa is 9 miles from Eurostars Toscana, and Montecatini Terme is 14 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Clean and very modern room
Liked the sauna and Gym facilities
- The waitress at the restaurant was excellent, the food very good while receptionist very helpful
- The hotel is either recent or recently refurbished, nicely furnished. Very easy to reach by car, right at the highway exit, and with large parking. My room was clean and quiet, just a little hot. The bathroom was large enough. I had a cheap and quick dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Bedroom and Bathroom clean and large, design not in my taste .
- Fancy and modern looking but a bit run down. Almost a mile walk outside of the old city. Primarily used as a business hotel. Free bikes were nice but not in good shape. Restaurant ok but overpriced for level of atmosphere and quality.
- Clean and very modern room
Hotel Le Rotonde
Hotel Le Rotonde is located in Massaciuccoli, just 9 miles from Pisa. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Lucca is 7 miles from Hotel Le Rotonde, and Montecatini Terme is 21 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Very cozy, clean and comfortable hotel, friendly welcoming staff, very helpful; great view from balcony, stunning air, silence, a huge area. The restaurant is fast and very tasty cooked even the dish that were not on the menu. Tuna serves delicious! Thank you very much for awesome service! Really want to go back and spend a vacation!
I liked the garden area around and beyond the pool and the lovely loungers.
The boat trip across the lake to the opera was fantastic with delicious buffet and prosecco. Going passed Puccini’s house was a bonus.
- Lovely hotel, Felt a bit like we were staying in an Alpine lodge with lots of wood used in the interior construction. Super friendly hotel staff, spacious well maintained interior, loved the swimming pool convenient to drive to Lucca or the beach,
Bed was really comfortable. Staff were extremely helpful. Food was really excellent. Everywhere was clean. Very peaceful place with beautiful gardens and a lovely big pool.
- The hotel staff members were super helpful. Kathy at the front desk worked hard to get our family seats on the round trip boat ride to the Puccini Opera festival. She speaks French and Italian – and some English. She also drove us to the nearby bus station at no charge and helped us figure out a plan to visit Lucca. The staff was friendly, the food quite good, the room was clean, beds were comfortable. We loved the balcony overlooking the pool. This is a lovely way to see the opera – and have a vacation at the same time.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Chandelle offers accommodations in Massarosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pisa is 11 miles from La Chandelle, and Lucca is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 12 miles from La Chandelle.
- Excellent stay (for 11 nights) in a beautiful accomodation on a hillside overlooking the environment. Beautiful spacious rooms each one romantically decorated on basis of works of Puccini. Good beds and spacious bathroom. Extremely friendly hospitality by the owners Sabrina and Fabriccio who did their very utmost to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Because we liked to communicate a little in Italian language Sabrina did her very best to teach us something of the language. If you like a stay in a cosy athmosphere with outstanding service you should try La Chandelle.
- It was a very nice Hotel. The staff are very pleasant. We had dinner there the food was very good. 3 course meal for 20 Euros with bread. in fact 4 courses as they brought a small plate of assorted bits to start with. The house wine was only 10 euros and very nice. The room was very comfortable. the only downside was the bed. it was very hard. but saying that we would go again.
Everything was just perfect! Beautiful rooms, very friendly staff and nice breakfasts with delicious coffee.
Thank you so much!
I would definetely recommend This place and hope to come again.
- Excellent room, very spacious with excellent décor and with amazing views over the lake. Very comfortable beds. WIFI very good. Breakfast good, restaurant excellent with wide choice of menus and reasonably priced a la carte menu. Excellent hosts – nothing too much trouble. Highly recommended.
- Room was beautiful. Bed very comfortable. Beautiful view of the lake. Bathroom spacious
One of our top picks in Lucca.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Carignano is located in Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pisa is 11 miles from Hotel Carignano, and Montecatini Terme is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Allowed to store bike in room
Nice food at breakfast and dinner
Kettle and fridge in room
Very good value for money
The gourmet restaurant next door to the hotel is superb and very moderately priced. Outstanding fish and local dishes. They run cookery courses.
Everyone in the hotel was very friendly. The car park is beside the entrance and has plenty of space.
- Thoughtful to even provide soya milk for our daughter at breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Tranquillity. Countryside. Views. Restaurant neighbour. Walk to Lucca.
- Great base to visit Lucca and all the Tuscany sights
- Friendly staff
Locanda le Monache
Locanda le Monache is located in Camaiore, just 16 miles from Pisa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lucca is 12 miles from Locanda le Monache, and Montecatini Terme is 24 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very nice room,friendly staff, great location. We are walking Via Francigena, restaurant excellent.
- La stanza è andata ben oltre le nostre aspettative, la pulizia era impeccabile e lo staff è stato molto cortese e disponibile.
La camera tranquilla, locanda centrale in paese, sono stata a Camaiore per poter andare a trovare una cara amica che si trova in ospedale al Versilia.
Purtroppo Camaiore e fuori mano, le comunicazioni sono insufficienti, niente treno, niente autobus, taxi solo a prenotazione. Se hai la macchina allora si se no perdi tempo e soldi per spostarti da un posto all altro
- Struttura ottima consiglierei qualche posto auto riservato allo struttura
L arredamento in stile
Ristorante e colazione super
Hotel Hambros – Il Parco in Villa Banchieri
Located around 2.5 miles outside of pretty medieval Lucca, Hotel Hambros is an 18th-century villa surrounded by parkland. Enjoy a peaceful setting and comfortable, recently-renovated accommodation.The Hambros, with its country manor house style offers spacious, tastefully furnished rooms, most of which overlook the well-tended grounds. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Multilingual staff at the Hambros will be delighted to help you plan your trips in the area. The hotel is conveniently close to the highway, making trips to the airports, Pisa, Florence and the coast easy.
- Perfect for business use. Nice restaurant within walking distance
- Nice place, but you need a car as it is a ways out of town. Comfortable and quiet room.
- Very pretty hotel and round about but not close to town. Was modern and had a good bar, breakfast and lounge area with a nice seating outside The rooms were good but quite small with a great bath room.
- Staff were great, location was ideal for us, breaks was lovely and the whole hotel was spotless.
- Staff were very helpful when approached, if not overly forthcoming with information about the hotel, or the local area. I had to ask about everything, even breakfast times etc.
One of our top picks in Lucca.Conveniently located just 1,650 feet from the walls of Lucca and the motorway exit of Lucca Est, this elegant 4-star hotel offers free parking. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout.The rooms of Hotel Napoléon feature air conditioning, a TV, and a minibar. Some are decorated in a modern style, and some are simply furnished. Many rooms feature a terrace or balcony.A sweet and savoury buffet is served daily, and discounted rates are available at nearby restaurants, open for lunch and dinner. The hotel’s multilingual staff is available 24 hours a day.If you want to explore the town centre or visit the surroundings, you can make use of the Napoléon’s bicycles.
- The hotel is located near the walls of the city and the train station. . We arrived after midnight and there was no problem with the accommodation. They were waiting for us and were very welcoming. Purity is perfect, Every day the room is cleaned. Breakfast good. Quiet and cozy place. Near restaurants. Unique stay.
- The staffs were very kind. Parking is free and camfortable.
- Clean and comfortable, close to interesting sights.
- Clean, friendly staff, not too far from the walled city. Good breakfast.
- It was ideal. Just a short walk from the centre of Lucca. Lots of choice for continental breakfast. A gorgeous fish restaurant close by.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Bernardone is located in Camaiore in the region of Tuscany, just 15 miles from Pisa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lucca is 11 miles from Bernardone, and Montecatini Terme is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 16 miles from Bernardone.
- Consigliatissimo, posto da favola. Staff disponibile e gentile. Colazione con ottime torte fatte in casa.
Cibo casalingo veramente buono. Personale molto disponibile, educato ed accogliente.
La stanza del b&b era molto pulita e ordinata. Sicuramente lo consiglierei ad altre persone
- ambiente magico all’interno di un vecchio frantoio!!! ristorante all’interno ottimo, staff gentilissimo e molto disponibile!!! consigliatissimo +++
- Ottima posizione, connubio Mare/Monti perfetto . Ampio parcheggio gratuito, struttura rustica ed incantevole. Colazione abbondante e fresca, il materasso del letto , molto molto comodo.
- Elisa und Umberto sind sehr nette Gastgeber. Sie betreiben auch das angeschlossene Restaurant, welches hervorragende lokale Küche bietet. Hausgemachte Nudeln mit Porcini-Pilzen, Fleisch, das über einem offenen Kamin gegrillt wird, und delikates Wildschwein-Ragout stehen auf der Karte. Alle Gerichte zu zivilen Preisen. Wir hatten ein Superior-Zimmer mit Balkon in dieser ehemaligen Mühle, das sehr geräumig und luftig war, allerdings mit einem etwas kleinerem Bad.
Hotel Marnie is located in Massarosa, just 11 miles from Pisa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lucca is 9 miles from Hotel Marnie, and Montecatini Terme is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Marnie.
- Good for a layover stay. 30-minute drive to Pisa. Nice owner couple. Strong wi-fi connection. Ample parking.
- Proprietari accoglienti, gentili, posizione con. Oda sia per chi è di passaggio, è per chi si ferma per le vacanze.
- Camera spaziosa, pulita, proprietaria gentilissima
- stanza pulito signora gentilissimo qualità’ prezzo buono
- Camera piccola, ma ben attrezzata, con due letti singoli come richiesto, bagno confortevole, box doccia abbondante, acqua doccia precisa.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Pania offers accommodations in Stazzema, just 20 miles from Pisa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Lucca is 15 miles from La Pania, and Montecatini Terme is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 21 miles from La Pania.
Camera spaziosa e pulita
Proprietaria molto gentile e disponibile
Staff disponibile e cordiale. Camere pulite e fresche con affaccio panoramico suggestivo.
Il servizio di ristorazione è ottimo con pizza varia, gustosa e soprattutto digeribile.
Camere grandi, bagno grande, letti comodi
Gestione un po’ avventurosa ma estrema gentilezza da parte dei titolari, hanno effettuato un upgrade in una situazione difficile
- Persone gentili posto curato libertà nelle zone limitrofe per i cani tutto perfetto!
- Albergo confortevole, ottima posizione fra collina e mare
- Camera spaziosa e pulita
Top Hotels In Monsagrati Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monsagrati Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monsagrati Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monsagrati Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!