10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monroe Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Monroe Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monroe Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monroe Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monroe Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monroe Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monroe Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monroe Ohio:
Best Western Monroe Inn
Located off of Interstate 75, this Monroe hotel is a 30-minute drive from Kings Island Amusement Park. It offers an outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk, and free in-room Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO and movie channels is provided in each guest room at the Monroe Inn. A coffee maker is also included.Laundry and dry cleaning services are available at this Monroe Motel.Beach Waterpark is 10 miles from Inn Monroe. The Loveland Castle Museum is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- FTHE LADY IN DINING ROOM WAS REALLY FRIENDLY WITH THE CHILDREN. front DESK WAS ALSO POLITE
- Clean, smelled fresh, comfortable bed, friendly staff, large variety for breakfast. Excellent overall!
- The bed was really comfortable, it was difficult to get out of it in the morning. The rooms were quite large with decent facilities. The staff were very friendly.
- The staff was nice checking in, the room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable
- Overall cleanliness, quietness, and attentive staff
Wave Hotels Monroe
Featuring an outdoor pool and a complimentary continental breakfast, this Monroe, Ohio hotel has rooms with a flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi access is provided free of charge.Cable channels are provided in each air-conditioned room at Wave Hotels Monroe. A desk and ironing facilities are also provided for guests. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Monroe Wave Hotel. An on-site fitness center provides guests a place to exercise, and refreshments are available from the vending machine.Cincinnati Premium Outlets shopping mall is just a 4-minute drive from Wave Hotels Monroe, which is located only just under half a mile from Interstate 75. Downtown Cincinnati is a 30-minute drive away, and downtown Dayton is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Clean..key box broken had to go down 3 times and get 2 different rooms.
- Margie was excellent. The facility was not worth the price I paid. I was quoted a lower price, upon arrival; it had increased. Had I known in advance, I would have reserved a room with the Sheraton. Thank you for your services and get rid of the big man on morning s
- One person Staff very accommodating. Dwayne helped us with information for getting our vehicle that made a noise when arrived to the lot of hotel. Man of many hats treated us with great respect and we will return again because of the way we were treated by Dwayne.
- I like that the rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable and the air worked great! Staff was really friendly and welcoming
- We pay for breakfast and to me it was no breakfast no eggs no meat I was very disappointed
Comfort Inn Monroe
Comfort Inn Monroe is located in Monroe, 25 miles from Cincinnati and 24 miles from Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Dayton is 23 miles from Comfort Inn Monroe, and West Chester is 9 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 32 miles away.
- All was ok except very loud AC and then popping of pipes at 5:30am.
- The location was perfect, close to our family. Close to casino and outlet mall. Plenty of restaurants to choose from around hotel.
- Location was convenient right off expressway and close to a number of restaurants
- The water for the shower was nice and hot. Breakfast was delicious.the person who checked me in was great
- Large room, space for lounging, very comfortable king-size bed.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown – Franklin
This hotel is 5 miles from downtown Franklin, Ohio. It has spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown – Franklin has rooms furnished with cable TV and coffee maker. Each room has a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests of Middletown – Franklin Red Roof Inn & Suites can swim in the indoor pool. The pet-friendly hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free parking.Wildwood Golf Course is an 11-minute drive from Red Roof Inn & Suites. Hook Field Municipal Airport is 6.3 miles away.
- Was told it was walk in shower and it was not. Pool was so cold you could not swim. Heater in pool room was blowing out cold air. Nothing was handicapped. The lift by pool did not even work. We even. Told workers about all this when first got there and they just blew it off. Like it was no big deal.
- The room was very nice bed was comfortable. Tv was nice.
- Would be nice if they served some kind of breakfast.. an offered smoking room
- Linda at desk. She is a definite asset, makes you want to give 2nd chance to make right.
- Friendly deskclerks! Pet friendly. Location good. Price good. Room clean.
Days Inn Middletown
Close to Interstate 75, this Middletown hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. The Towne Mall is a half mile away.A microwave and refrigerator are available in each simply furnished room at Days Inn Middletown. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.The business center has fax and photocopying services. An outdoor pool is also available.Shaker Run Golf Club is 4 miles from the Middletown Days Inn. Cincinnati Premium Outlet is a 10-minute drive away.
- bedbugs in bed had to move room during the middle of the night
- The gentleman on duty was polite and friendly. Location was good.
- Nothing. Seriously nothing. Breakfast didn’t even have eggs. The best thing about the stay was the place was close to the highway.
- Room was on the first floor. Desk personnel were friendly and professional.
- The room had a frig and microwave which we used a lot.
Super 8 Mason
Located in Mason in the region of Ohio, 22 miles from Cincinnati, Super 8 Mason features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 21 miles from Super 8 Mason, and Dayton is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 30 miles from Super 8 Mason.
- The beds very comfy, but the pillows were flat. Not comfortable at all. The night clerk was very nice. The morning clerk wasn’t friendly at all. The cable didn’t have one good channel. The motel in general was very nice and clean.
- The lobby was very cozy.The fireplace was a nice touch.The staff was nice.
- The room was clean and accommodated us nicely. I asked for extra pillows and the front register guy wasn’t willing to give us more. The variety of breakfast was ok but not extraordinary.
- Worst property I have ever stayed. A lot to be desire. Totally unappealing “breakfast”!
- The room needed updating. Walking into a cold room on a cold day was less than comfortable. The heater was turned off and so was the refrigerator.
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin offers accommodations in Middletown.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 29 miles from Drury Inn Middletown, and Bellevue is 28 miles away. James M. Cox Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The room was lovely. Everything appeared clean fresh and well maintained. The staff was eager to please and the food was excellent. We felt like royalty, Thank you for being “heads above other affordable motels”
- We have stayed here several times over the last few years and always have a good experience. Highly recommend to friends and family.
- The bed was absolutely amazing, and the woman at the front desk was so polite and friendly!
- kickback hour had drinks & food in the lobby= didn’t have to go out anywhere
- Great breakfast and kick back is so nice. Once you arrive at the hotel you don’t need to search out a place for dinner….😁 Very friendly staff too.
Hampton Inn Middletown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Middletown offers accommodations in Middletown, just 28 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 28 miles from Hampton Inn Middletown, and Dayton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 29 miles from Hampton Inn Middletown.
- My booking.com was not registered. But they accommodated me nicely.
- Wonderful friendly staff went out of their way to welcome us —. Sheri, Emily, Brenda. Also the room and bathroom very well designed. Breakfast well presented.
- My granddaughter and I really enjoyed the pool. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. This facility is located in the middle of several things we wanted to visit and the price was good.
- Bed was not too high, easy to get on, and more comfortable than a lot of other lodgings. Breakfast choices were fine.
- This was one of the best hotels I have been to in this category! The staff was amazing and helpful in everyway possible! Kudos to management for putting together such an awesome team!! Thank you for a GREAT stay!
Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area
Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area is located in Middletown, just 29 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 28 miles from Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area, and Dayton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable – I don’t sleep that well at home. Decent value for the price, especially because we hardly spent any time at the hotel.
- Quiet coveniuet polite deskbclerk, clean inexoensuve
- I went for a Kings Island trip over the weekend from Cedar Point. It was 20 minutes away from Kings Island the bed wasn’t to confertable no HBO channels the internet wi fi wasn’t working well and the bath tub could use some repair next time I go to Kings Island find a better hotel rule is you get what you pay for. Traveler from Minneapolis.
- The location of the Super 8 was fine. Nearby to a few local quick fast food places.
- This was the nastiest super 8 I have ever been in there were big wholes in the walls no protection lock on the door you could see where someone had literally pulled it out no Kleenex had to ask for a roll or toilet tissue and towels a torn ratty phone boot I asked for another one didn’t have any on the premise yesterday morning went to get breakfast only two slices of. Bread no juice no fruit there was nothing to eat but coffees and we left before 8 am I refuse to stay at a super 8 again oh had to say for Another blanket. Cause the blanket had huge burn holes and was completely ripped on one side I feel the owner is getting rich off it’s customers and is extremely chuafter all I counted T least five motels righ there
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Baymont Inn & Suites Mason is located in Mason, 22 miles from Cincinnati and 21 miles from Bellevue.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dayton is 28 miles from Baymont Inn Mason, and West Chester is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 30 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Mason.
- The location is convenient and the heating and air worked well.
- We liked the location in Mason! The rooms were nice & clean! 🙂 <3
- The only good thing at this place us the free breakfast.
- Honestly nothing because the hotel was nasty!! And when telling the people at the front desk they did nothing!
- They did not make the bed the first three days we were there. Making things worse the fitted sheet because it was a queen size and not a king size so for three days I had to sleep on the mattress Vice a sheet. The staff said they would take care of it but it took days to come up with the King fitted sheet. They also would not provide any small discount for the inconvenience.
Top Hotels In Monroe Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monroe Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monroe Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monroe Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!