10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monroe New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Monroe New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monroe New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monroe New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monroe New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monroe New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monroe New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monroe New York State:
Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe – Woodbury
Located in Monroe, 28 miles from Palisades, Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe – Woodbury features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.New Paltz is 27 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe Woodbury, and Poughkeepsie is 28 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury offers accommodations in Central Valley, just 24 miles from Palisades.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.New Paltz is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Harriman, and White Plains is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 28 miles from Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury.
- Bed was super soft , almost fell asleep the second i laid on it .
- Free coffee 24/7 clean friendly staff and near the outlet
- Friendly and efficient staff, clean well furnished, comfortable hotel.
- Well positioned if you are up for some outlet shopping.. Ideal location
- Extremely close to the Outlets, which was main purpose.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester
Located off Route 6 in the Hudson Valley, this Chester hotel features an indoor pool and jacuzzi, on-site gym, and rooms with kitchenettes.The Chester Holiday Inn Express offers rooms with pay-per-view TV and free Wi-Fi. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A business center is part of this pet-friendly Chester hotel. A continental breakfast is served daily and laundry facilities are available.The Goose Pond Mountain State Park is 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester. Goshen, New York is 7.2 miles from the hotel.
- Loved the pool and breakfast. Shortcut exit to my car. Clean and spacious room.
- Very nice breakfast. Room was clean and was what I expected. Also, the hotel is within walking distance of a couple of fast food restaurants
- Bed comfortable, large bathroom,clean rugs, great coffee & breakfast
- Rooms & bathrooms were very clean, hotel was not noisy, and staff was always ready/willing to assist. Also, breakfast was included.
- Good complimentary breakfest. Easy to access with car. Good location, if you going to Woodbury Outlet. Complimentary snack avaible. In-side pool. Free parking. Nice staff.
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport is located in New Windsor, 18 miles from New Paltz and 17 miles from Poughkeepsie. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Middletown is 18 miles from Days Inn Newburgh West Pt, and Kingston is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Not right in the middle of the busy part of town, but not to far from everything either.
- very good breakfast choices,overall cleanliness was very good.
- Excellent value for money. Reliable shuttle service for the airport. Ideal location for late arrival or early departure from the airport. Great staff. Breakfast adequate.
- Room very clean. Heating good, given it was January. Staying there overnight having arrived on late flight.
- My daughter and I were there for a one night stay before taking a train from Beacon Station into New York City. The location was perfect for that purpose, close enough to the station, but not so that you could hear it. The room was clean and comfortable, with the 2 queen beds, it was plenty big enough. Bathroom was clean and well organized. The staff was super friendly, both checking in and checking out, no problems there. All in all, a good stay for a night. The gentleman cleaning the breakfast area was doing a great job keeping things neat and clean.
Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen
Located near Route 17, this hotel is just a 3-minute drive away from Good Time Park. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and every accommodation is equipped with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen provides a cable TV in each room. The air-conditioned rooms feature carpeted floors and include a coffee maker. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is offered daily at the Goshen Comfort Inn and Suites. There is an on-site fitness center and a business center with fax. Laundry services are also available for guest convenience.Middletown is a 13-minute drive, and Orange County Airport is an 18-minute drive from the hotel. The United States Military Academy at West Point is 21.8 miles away.
- This place is so nice and welcoming. Lovely lobby with fire going. Complimentary cookies, tea and coffee when we got there. Great breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage along with the usual cereal, muffins, etc. Our room was spacious with very comfortable beds. Large bathroom. Loved the stay. Staff was very friendly.
- It was exactly what we were looing for a one night stop over.
- The mattress was very comfortable and the front desk staff were pleasant.
- Well most of the staff were pleasant front desk very nice, waitress in restaurant nice, the room was good except stains on carpet enjoyed sleep number be very comfortable
- The room was excellent with an extremely comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was serviceable. It was certainly better than a continental breakfast, but could be improved.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point-Fort Montgomery
This Fort Montgomery hotel is a 5 minute drive from West Point Military Academy. The hotel offers an indoor pool and sauna. The rooms come with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point-Fort Montgomery feature cable TV and a work desk. The rooms have a coffee maker.The Holiday Inn Express West Point provides guests with a daily buffet breakfast. After breakfast guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Fort Montgomery Holiday Inn Express is a 5 minute drive from Bear Mountain State Park, which is on the Hudson River. The West Point Museum is 3 miles from the hotel.
- The bed was comfy and i loved that they put a sheet on top of tge blanket, that way i knew it was clean!
- Cleanliness, newness, great/friendly staff, good value, good breakfast, appreciated turkey sausage option.
- Room was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly.
- employees were very heplful, breakfast was good. The room was very comfortable. Large shower, indoor pool, sauna.
- Staff is the best I have ever encountered at a hotel of this type
Howard Johnson Inn Newburgh
Howard Johnson Inn of Newburgh is in the heart of the majestic Hudson Valley, minutes from exciting historic sights and activities such as West Point Military Academy, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, George Washington Headquarters and Stewart Airport.A continental breakfast is served daily from 6 am-9:30 am. A restaurant is also on the premises.
- Friendly staff, quick check in, clean and quiet room, bed super comfortable
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Staff are very friendly and property is very clean.
- Hotel close to Interstate and easy to find. Some helpful staff.
- The hotel is pretty old, but the price is not bad based on what you get. When I arrived I found the room to be clean and in order. It did seem like the TV was missing channels and the wi-fi was simply okay.
very close to airport
very close to bus station that takes you directly to new york city
takeaways can be ordered
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley features free Wi-Fi. Paramount Center for the Arts is 2 miles away.Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathrooms also include a bathtub or shower.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley are provided 24-hour front desk assistance and free parking.Peekskill Museum is less than 2 miles away. Riverfront Green Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Nice facility, right on the river, close to town by car.
- The room was bigger then expected. Very clean and comfortable.
- The coffee machine was broken in my room and the light up mirror was broken as well
- I love how close it was to the job site and the train station. On our day off we walked to the train station and went into NYC. We ad a great time.
- Location, decent breakfast, free 24 hr coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water. Free parking
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown
This Middletown, New York hotel off of Interstate 84 has rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features a 24-hour business center and is just a 5-minute drive from Mirador Golf Club.A coffee maker and work desk are provided in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in all warmly decorated rooms.This hotel serves a continental breakfast each morning. Guests are welcome to use the meeting rooms and laundry facilities on site.Middletown Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is within a 10-minute drive of both the hands-on Interactive Museum and shopping at the Galleria Mall. The Stewart International Airport is 17.5 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was fresh. There were a lot of choices. The coffee was good. The bed was very comfortable. The heat/ ac worked well. The WiFi was strong.
- It was a basic hotel, smaller, outdated bathroom, just a continental breakfast. Not that great but it worked for what I needed it for. It allowed pets and that’s what I needed.
- Overall the staff is friendly and helpful especially the front desk personnel.For breakfast there is no alternative for vegetarians or vegans.
- The staff is available, friendly and accommodating. They even assisted me with some documents that I needed printed out in their business center. The location is easy to get to and has a few very convenient restaurants within walking distance. One even has live music which is nice.
- We reserved a room got there and was bumped for a visiting soccer team.
Inn on the Hudson
This inn features free Wi-Fi and non-smoking rooms with a modern decor. The Riverfront Green Park is a 3-minute drive from the property. United States Military Academy at West Point is 10 miles away.The rooms at the Hudson Inn include plush bedding, a work desk and flat-screen cable TV.Continental breakfast is served each morning. The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining is available seasonally.Guests can relax on the gazebo or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool overlooking the Hudson River. Fax and copying services are also available.Shopping and dining are a 5-minute drive from the Inn on the Hudson. The Paramount Theater Hudson Valley venue is a 3-minute drive from the inn. New York City is 30 miles away.
- The bed was not comfortable. The breakfast were stale muffins and fruit in a bowl that tasted horrible. Of course you can always buy your breakfast for 25$
- Breakfast sandwich was very good and filling. Great price too.
- WiFi was good and they gave you a piece of paper with all the info and password.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the view was breathtaking
- They were able to accommodate me for early arrival. Greatly appreciated
Top Hotels In Monroe New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monroe New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monroe New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monroe New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!