10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monón Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Monón Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monón Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monón Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monón Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monón Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monón Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monón Asturias:
Hotel Nueva Allandesa
Hotel Nueva Allandesa offers accommodations in Pola de Allande. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ribadeo is 28 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa, and Cudillero is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Nueva Allandesa.
- Wonderful staff and location. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the staff especially. So helpful and friendly and accommodating in every way. Very comfortable room, clean and well appointed. Great local specialities in their restaurant. Easy parking.
- Very friendly and welcoming owner. We had a very good dinner there.
- The location of the hotel for the Camino was perfect. Our room was quite small and basic but it was a one night stay and for the price was good value. A pilgrims menu was on offer and also and Andalusian menu which was not for the faint of heart. Some other travellers stayed for two night and said that the pilgrims menu was perfectly adequate
- Great location in town, central, very good restaurant good bike storage as on the Camino.
- Very friendly staff….food was great…nice local atmosphere
Hotel Las Grandas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Las Grandas is located in Vistalegre in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Foz is 31 miles from Hotel Las Grandas, and Luarca is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Las Grandas.
- The room was very traditional and we had a lovely view over the dam. The girl on reception was not the most helpful but our Spanish is not the best, so she did bring up google translator to make matters clearer for us. We had salad for lunch which was presented well and was very nice. I had wanted a glass of Rose wine but they only sold it by the bottle (which came at a very reasonable price), so I was able to have a glass for lunch and it was kept chilled for me until I required a glass in the early evening and the rest with my meal. The food in the restaurant was good.
- View from the property is amazing, good dinner, garage to safely store bicycle overnight
- Only place around and it was far more than I expected given the price
- Aunque llegamos con antelación a la hora permitida de entrada, nos atendieron correctamente y nos facilitaron una amplia habitación donde poder ducharnos y cambiarnos. También destacaría la calidad de la comida.
- La habitación superó mis expectativas, tanto en amplitud, como en limpieza y equipamiento, también me encantó la decoración. Era lo que buscaba un sitio apartado y silencioso donde descansar.
Hotel Parrilla el Zangano
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Parrilla el Zangano offers accommodations in Boal, just 13 miles from Ribadeo. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Foz is 24 miles from Hotel Parrilla el Zangano, and Luarca is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Parrilla el Zangano.
- Great hotel, nice patio area, good bar, cheep beer, great food
- La parrilla fabulosa, cantidad, calidad… La habitación maravillosa con su minipatio particular, y el hotel muy tranquilo.
- El trato cercano y la comida, típico de los asturianos.
- Perfecto para relax y paz tras el trabajo. EXCELENTE ubicación, vistas espectaculares, habitación impecable y cálida. El restaurante de 10, IMPRESIONANTE, todo casero y la parrilla hay que probarla. El personal, los vecinos del pueblo, el ambiente, las vistas, todo perfecto. Pendiente volver pronto para disfrutar en Kalyaventura, con los descensos en canoa, barranquismo y senderismo, que no nos dio tiempo a todo.
- El trato del personal y la higiene del establecimiento.
Parador de Corias
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador de Corias offers accommodations in Cangas del Narcea. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Luarca is 24 miles from Parador Monasterio Corias, and Pola de Somiedo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Fantastic to experience staying in such a historical building, a great nights sleep ( badly needed after staying in a previous hotel where I could hear the guests next door) very friendly staff
- This former monastery is stunning and has been restored to make it more akin to a museum than a four star hotel. Parts of the building are breathtaking (especially the Library).
This monastery is the most amazing building ever. It’s enormous (so your room can be a very long walk from Reception!), beautifully decorated, and historically very interesting.
The rooms are also huge and very comfortable.
Restaurant is fabulous; it’s cosier (and better value) to eat in the bar.
Excellent location for exploring local area – stunning scenery, wonderful forests and great wildlife.
- Excellent breakfast. Everything very spacious and tastefully upgraded within the original building.
- Stunning place. Upgraded to a suite which was vast and very well appointed. Situated a bit of a distance from the village but still a beautiful place. would thoroughly recommend a stay here as it’s easy to get into the Picos mountains.
Hotel Rural El Torneiro
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural El Torneiro offers accommodations in Villayón, just 18 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cudillero is 29 miles from Hotel Rural El Torneiro, and Foz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The hotel is situated in a rural market village, with stunning views of hills and valleys, with mist rolling in and out and over the slopes. The journey to Villayon was a little scary due to low mist and cloud and the twisty road, but well worth the effort. Lovely hosts made us feel very welcome. We were served delicious, traditional Asturian food, of huge proportions on both nights, Breakfast was the usual mixture of toasts, jam, cakes juices and coffee, simple and plentiful.
Good walking area and well known cascades nearby. Peaceful
- Pretty room, nice bar area and good evening meal. Pretty rural village and lovely area.
Fantastic room allocated to us with the romantic bath. Relaxing in the upstairs lounge areas with mountain views.
The municipal swimming pool was just a few steps away.
Evening menu always a pleasant surprise.
Hard working owners.
Mirta y Belén son dos mujeres que se encargan de que te sientas como en casa, literalmente. La comida, una pasada, (como comer
En casa de la abuela) El pueblo es precioso, tranquilo, rodeado de montañas,cascadas y unas vistas increibles. La habitación super calentita y comoda, con vistas al monte. Un lugar perfecto para descansar y ver naturaleza de la de verdad
No podria decir q fue lo q mas me gusto, no tengo una cosa en concreto, por q me gusto todo.
La situacion, la habitacion,( cama grande muy muy comoda,) la comida muy muy rica ( hacen un cachopo espectacular), la atencion ( ya q eramos los unicos hospedados ese dia, y aun asi, nos sirvieron la cena a la hora q nos viniera bien, muy muy amables la verdad. Se siente uno como si te conocieran de toda la vida.
Un sitio perfecto para desconectar .
- The hotel is situated in a rural market village, with stunning views of hills and valleys, with mist rolling in and out and over the slopes. The journey to Villayon was a little scary due to low mist and cloud and the twisty road, but well worth the effort. Lovely hosts made us feel very welcome. We were served delicious, traditional Asturian food, of huge proportions on both nights, Breakfast was the usual mixture of toasts, jam, cakes juices and coffee, simple and plentiful.
Hotel Restaurante La Casilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurante La Casilla offers accommodations in Cangas del Narcea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Luarca is 27 miles from Hotel La Casilla, and Pola de Somiedo is 15 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 38 miles away.
Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
For wine buffs there is a wine museum.
- The room size was really good and the staff were great
- We were in the new block rather than the original building. Comfortable, clean room and ideal for, in our case, an overnight stop. Beautiful countryside (especially the hilly country close by) and the hotel was located a kilometer or so outside Cangas, making it quiet at night.
- The location. The garden area with tables and chairs. The parking.
- The place was very comfortable. The people working there were very friendly and helpful. We really recommend to stay in this place. Just 2 minutes from Cangas by taxi. Also the taxi drivers are great!
- Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
Hotel Rural Palacio de Prelo
Hotel Rural Palacio de Prelo is located in Boal, 15 miles from Ribadeo and 25 miles from Foz. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Luarca is 17 miles from HTL Rural Palacio Prelo, and Cangas del Narcea is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Rural Palacio de Prelo.
- We could not have been made more welcome, and were looked after as honoured guests. A fascinating and memorable place to stay. Thoroughly recommended.
- Lovely hosts and great food in a beautiful restored palacio.
- Visita en temporada muy baja al Palacio de Prelo. A pesar de ser los únicos clientes hospedados las atenciones y la amabilidad de la propietaria nos hicieron sentir como en casa. Entorno natural impresionante cerca de la costa de Navia y Taramundi.
- Gastvrijheid van Anotnio en Alicia. Prima accomodatie
- Super rustig gelegen in de heuvels. Katapulteert je terug in de tijd. Zeer sfeervol huis ingericht met respect voor zijn verleden. Lekker gegeten. Aangename gastheer- en gastvrouw.
Located on the banks of the River Luiña, the Hotel Peñagrande puts you in the heart of the countryside. There is free private parking and a restaurant.All of the rooms have a TV, heating and a full bathroom. Many have views of the surrounding mountains.The Hotel Peñagrande has a bar and restaurant. Here you can try various regional specialties, including wild boar, game and local cheeses.The village of Cangas del Narcea is less than one mile away. There you will find shops and restaurants. The region is popular for outdoor sports, including skiing.
- Excellent access to the “Paseo del Vino” (walk along the river into town). Staff friendly and helpful, providing what we wanted for breakfast.
- Excellent meals, We ate there every lunchtime and had a bar snack there in the evening. A good footpath along the river into town. Helpful suggestions as to what to see. We hope to return.
- A good hotel on the outskirts of Cangas de Narcea. A good value overnight location, with its own restaurant.
- La habitación era confortable y las camas cómodas.
- La comodidad de las camas. La facilidad de aparcamiento.
Hotel Restaurante Prado
Hotel Restaurante Prado is located in Boal, just 13 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Foz is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurante Prado, and Luarca is 16 miles away. Asturias Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Relación calidad precio insuperable. Boal es un pueblo rural en Astúrias con mucho encanto. Ideal para descansar y hacer rutas por los Castros que existen alrededor. El hotel se encuentra en el centro del pueblo donde existen 5/6 bares donde se puede tomarEl algo, existe panadería, etc. La habitación era espaciosa y aunque no tenía grandes lujos era muy cómoda. No hemos probado la comida del hotel pero se veía que tenía movimiento. Nos ha gustado la experiencia y volveremos seguramente.
- Habitación; comida; ubicación y sobre todo el trato super amable del personal
- Alojamiento modesto, sin pretensiones, pero correcto, con una buena relación calidad-precio. Cumple bien la función de alojamiento de paso.
La tranquilidad del pueblo, la amabilidad del personal, el restaurante del hotel donde se come muy bien y por poco dinero. Fácil aparcamiento en los alrededores.
Si volvemos a Boal seguro que repetimos!
- Calidad precio excelente. El personal es muy amable.
Hotel Restaurante Marroncín
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Restaurante Marroncín is located in Cangas del Narcea, just 29 miles from Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 14 miles from Hotel Marroncín, and Navia is 30 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 39 miles away.
- The geographical location suited our travel plans and it seemed good value
- A wonderful welcome after a long journey. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Acogedor y tranquilo. Justo al lado hay un río (suena mucho, a mi no me molesta al contrario, pero tenedlo en cuenta)
- Atencion familiar y agradable y siempre tienen bizcocho casero.
- La atención de Fermín y Charo, la cocina espectacular.Si volvemos, repetiremos sin duda.
Top Hotels In Monón Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monón Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monón Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monón Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!