10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monguí Boyacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Monguí Boyacá is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monguí Boyacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monguí Boyacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monguí Boyacá. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monguí Boyacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monguí Boyacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monguí Boyacá:
Mongui Plaza Hotel
Located in Monguí, 19 miles from Paipa, Mongui Plaza Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice hotel right on the main square. Helpful staff got me hooked up for a tour to the páramo as soon as I arrived.
- Great hotel! Staff are excellent and very helpful with organizing plans, clean very comfortable rooms, excellent shower, good breakfast. Location is right at the town central square. Highly recommend
- Right on the main square, comfortable and great value. The breakfast offered was superb, scrambled eggs, coffee, fruit… ideal to start the day right. The staff was very friendly without being intrusive or annoying, always happy to help or answer our questions. The shower is great, super hot and excellent pressure… didn’t expect that. I really liked having a private parking lot to leave my bike safely parked while embarking on walks to the mountains. Best of all, as soon as you walk out of the hotel we could find everything from stores, restaurants, cafes, and of course all the cultural activities around the main Mongui square.
- The hotel cannot be more central, room with a great view of the basilica and the main square, very nice colonial feel, good value for money.
The hotel lady (who basically ran the hotel on her own in low season) was friendly and caring.
The room had a brand new feeling, superb bathroom.
Nice building and -great view (looking on the big square in the center).
Good guide (attached to the hotel) for a walk to the paramo de oceta.
Portal de la Cascada
Located in Monguí in the region of Boyacá, 19 miles from Paipa, Portal de la Cascada features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Terrazas Hospedaje offers accommodations in Monguí. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The owner is really nice. Room was small but with access to the terrace with beautiful flowers. Good to start hike to the Paramos.
- The view from the terrace was amazing!! And I loved having my own door the terrace. Good price for a private room with private bathroom and terrace. Very clean and friendly staff they checked in daily on the bathroom and offered fresh towels and sheets for the bed, which I didn’t need but it was thoughtful. The city was small and adorable. Opportunities for hiking were awesome, particularly the paramo trek.
- The terrace was nice. Location was great – close to to the main square.
- El alojamiento es bueno, tiene lo que se necesita, es pequeño y cómodo. La persona que nos recibió fue muy amable y atenta. Queda muy cerca de la plaza central
- El precio está bastante bien para una habitación con baño y terraza con una linda vista.
Hospedaje Las Cabanas
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Las Cabanas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Monguí, just 19 miles from Paipa.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Sogamoso.Located in Sogamoso, 14 miles from Paipa, Hotel H53 features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Staff beside the accommodation facilities are the plus in this Hotel
- The price was actually the same that they offered in booking. The staff is so gently
- Brand new facilities, excellent staff, and breakfast was delicious.
- Limpieza, instalaciones. Amabilidad del personal, comodidad camas y almohadas
- Las camas y habitaciones son muy comodas , y modernas
One of our best sellers in Sogamoso! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Abadia offers accommodations in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- After our stay, we were able to leave our backpacks at the hôtel for a full day hike from mongu and to get them back before leaving the City for our next travel step 🙂
- Friendly stuff and the rooms are refurbished, new and pretty clean. We enjoyed the time in this Hotel very much and would book it again
- Very clean and a walking distance from most buses! You get the feeling it’s mostly for locals who travel for their work. It’s probably basic compared to hotels in the actual tourist places like Mongui and the lake, but it’s cheap and great value. Staff were really friendly.
- El espacio de las habitaciones y la excelente ubicación
- Buena ubicación cerca a todo muy agradable la atención muy buena
Hotel Cristal is located in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Nice place, close to the bus station. Friendly staff.
- Room was cleaned daily. Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Great value for money, good place to rest up.
- Extremely friendly and helpful proprietor. Close to bus station so really convenient for early starts to day trips to explore the stunning scenery of Boyacá.
The rooms are big, and it gave me the possibility to share the room with my 5 member family.
I arrived at 11 pm, and they atended me normally.
- Muy limpio, cómodo y está bien ubicado. Está bien el precio con lo que se ofrece.
Hotel la Ermita
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel la Ermita offers accommodations in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
Nice and helpful staff
Good location in Sogamoso
Nice and clean room, private bathroom with hot water.
- Very friendly personal, perfect location and clean and comfortable rooms
- Good location, really friendly people who helped organise trips and guides. Perfect for a few nights and excellent value for money. Good wifi.
- The family who owns the place is very kind and helpful. Location is superb, just a block away from the central square. Parking site available next to the hotel at a reasonable price.
The owners were extremely nice and helpful. We accidentally arrived a day later than we had booked but it was no problem to change dates without paying more.
They helped us to organize a guide for a hike and gave us lots of information regarding buses, restaurants etc.
Great value for money!
- Nice and helpful staff
Hotel Plaza 6
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza 6 offers accommodations in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- LA HABITACION ESTABA COMODA, LA ATENCION DEL PERSONAL FUE BUENO
- La ubicación es buena, está en la Plaza 6 de Septiembre en el centro de Sogamoso, cerca al comercio, bares, restaurantes y es un sector seguro. El personal también es bueno, salvo que no atienden la totalidad de solicitudes de los huéspedes. A raíz de las dificultades, se modificó la reserva, adelantando la fecha de salida y el personal del hotel no colocó ninguna traba, ni puso problema para adelantar la salida.
- El desayuno que viene con el precio de la habitación es bueno, la mayoría del personal es amable, la habitación estaba limpia y cumple con las necesidades básicas. Se siente un poco de ruido por el restaurante. En términos generales cumple con las expectativas.
- Me gusto es perfecto para un hotel express en relacion calidad precio, la construccion es nueva, es muy limpio y la gente es amigable, justo lo que buscaba para un hotel de paso.
- El sitio es muy acogedor y limpio, pero lo mejor de todo es el delicioso desayuno que ofrecen.
Hostería San Luis de Ucuengá
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hostería San Luis de Ucuengá offers accommodations in Nobsa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- luis Alarcon, the manager, went out of his way to make our stay perfect. The grounds are spectacular, the staff terrific and the food was very good.
- I liked everything!!! the hotel is located on a 185 year old house that is beautifully kept and decorated with magnificent taste. The gardens are gorgeous. The food was excellent and staff was very nice. I would love to go back very often. The location is excellent and there are very nice places and small and beautiful colonial towns to visit nearby. Wonderful place to rest! Worth every penny!!!
- Ambiente muy tranquilo, relajado, muy buena disposicion del servicio de habitacion. Puedes dormir con total tranquilidad. Desayuno muy rico
- El personal es muy amable, el hotel es hermoso, con zona verde ideal para niños, hermosa construcción, tranquilo, excelente comida, ampllia zona de parqueo, perfecta ubicación. Recomendado
- Lo mejor de este lugar son las personas que atienden y su amabilidad, su disposición para atender y su excelente entrenamiento en un buen servicio. Pero además de lo anterior el lugar es precioso, bien mantenido, las habitaciones son muy confortables y limpias. La casa tiene una rica historia que vale la pena explorar. Además la localización favorece visitar varios pueblos pequeños que quedan cerca de alli (Mongui, Nobsa, Corrales). El desayuno delicioso y servido com mucho cariño.
Top Hotels In Monguí Boyacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monguí Boyacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monguí Boyacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monguí Boyacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!