10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monforte del Cid Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Monforte del Cid Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monforte Del Cid Valencia Community:
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche is located in Elche Service Area, 3.1 mi from Alicante Airport and the IFA Exhibition Center. It is a 10-minute drive from Elche city center.With good access to the main motorways, this location allows you to reach easily many important cities in the surrounding area, as well as Alicante’s IFA exhibition center. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are 20 minutes’ drive away.There is a restaurant within the hotel that is open 24 hours a day, a meeting room and a business center where guests can work from. Free WIFi is also available throughout.Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2000, El Palmeral has plenty to offer culturally and historically, such as the Paleontology Museum, Santa Maria’s Basilica, Puçol Museum and the Modern Art Museum.
Great hotel, very reasonably priced and fab service from the staff who helped us when there was a taxi strike on.
Would definitely recommend.
- Ideal for Airport stop over coming in or going out
- Outside the city of Alicante near the motorway. Very clean, large rooms, comfortable, 24hour front desk with very friendly staff that suggested good places to visit nearby.
- Nice and clean, friendly staff, spacious rooms and quiet!
The staff were very friendly and welcoming despite the language difference the room and bed was very clean and comfortable and the restaurant offered a good selection of food and drinks.
If we are in the area again I would definitely stay again despite the distance from the airport and the waggons park at the side
- Great hotel, very reasonably priced and fab service from the staff who helped us when there was a taxi strike on.
The Ibis Elche is just over half a mile from central Elche and 5 miles from Alicante Airport. The hotel features a 24-hour café-bar, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a TV.The rooms at the Elche are spacious and bright. Each one has a private bathroom and telephone.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the Ibis and the IFA Exhibition Centre is less than 5.5 miles away (easily accessible by bus). Santa Pola Beach is approximately 9 miles from the hotel.
- Very good value and the breakfast was good for the price. There was a supermarket around the corner and a McDonald’s, a burger king and a KFC atvwalking distance if you need a very quick and predictable bite to eat. There are other eateries around too. It is about a 25 min walk to the centre of Elche but an easy walk. If you have time, worth doing as the town was small but interesting and picturesque and palm trees everywhere!
- Very friendly ladies on reception who spoke good english! There’s some nice bars next door which was extremely handy for watching the world cup, had a very nice stay
- Overall a good choice particularly when using Alicante Airport. Speedy check in by friendly efficient staff. Handy for local supermarket and restaurants.
- Beds very comfortable . Room clean . Good showers. Pleasant helpfuL staff.
- The room was spotless. I’m very fussy about toilets and it was very clean. Bed was super comfy and spotless. Even though the hotel is on a Main street and my room was facing the busy street I didn’t hear any noise. Staff very super helpful and very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
B&B Hotel Elche
B&B Hotel Elche is located about 1.9 mi from the center of Elche, close to Miguel Hernández University. The A-7 Motorway is just 2 minutes away, and there is a 24-hour café.The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV .The modern bathrooms have high-pressure showers.There is a gym, and the B&B Hotel Elche’s cafeteria offers lunch and light meals including pizzas. Free newspapers are also available.Close to the hotel is a good selection of shops and a cinema. Some of the area’s best beaches can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive. A bus stop can be found about 150 feet from the hotel.
- Nice friendly staff. Very helpful receptionist who pointed us in the direction of a good restaurant. Good breakfast with plenty of variety. Something for everyone. Very comfortable beds and a lovely shower. Nice lounge area to relax in.
- The bar and reception was open late which was perfect for our late arrival.
- Free access to the coffee/tea machine at all times was a nice bonus. We checked out at 4 a.m. and the man who dealt with this was very friendly and helpful.
- Great place to stay on business, area is commercial/industrial. Hotel clean and comfortable.
- I arrived late without any money and credit cards after leaving my wallet in my car at the station in Vigo when I caught the train /The Hotel staff were very understanding and provided every assistance until the following morning when I was able to have money transfer´d .
Located just 2.5 mi from Alicante Airport, Alicante Hills offers an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. Each apartment has a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.All apartments at Alicante Hills have simple modern décor, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. In the air-conditioned lounge area there is a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, while kitchenettes include a fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine. Kitchenware is not provided. There is an extra charge for use of the safe.The complex offers a spacious sun terrace with a children’s pool and a landscaped garden area with a children’s playground. There is also an on-site café serving breakfast.Saladar-Urbanova Beach and El Plantío Golf Course are within 1.2 mi of Alicante Hills. Alicante city center is 3.1 mi away.
- The apartment was nice with nice view and balcony , the checkin was very quick , there is a nice swimming pool .
Nada de nada sitio horrible y nefasto
Nice apartment and nice swimming pool. the apartment is in good condition,, spacious rooms and living area.
Nice size fridge/freezer, oven and washing machine fitted in kitchen.
Air con in all rooms was a bonus too.
24 hour reception
Café/restaurant, good service and friendly staff.
- Ideal location for catching an early morning flight to the airport. Only 5 min drive away which is excellent
- Apartment was clean and functional. Pool was adequate. Good public transport and good taxi service.
The Jardín Milenio has a swimming pool and sauna within Elche’s amazing Palmeral. This tropical garden is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This hotel has a quiet setting just a short walk from Elche city center. The hotel is built around an attractive courtyard.The whole hotel overlooks the patio, the Palmeral or the swimming pool. A fitness room and playground are also available.The hotel features Bar del Mileno where breakfast, half-board and full-board meals are served. The La Taula del Milenio Restaurant offers a là carte dishes. These can be enjoyed indoors or outside on the terrace.All bedrooms are en suite and come with full air conditioning and heating.There are also modern meeting rooms with great views of the gardens.
- Everything. Nice quiet hotel. Excellent facilities and great staff
- Excellent large room, clean and very comfortable. Less than 10 minutes walk to city center. Good service, good breakfast and excellent restaurant close door to the hotel. Enjoyed swimming pool, relaxing as we were looking for.
- Very accommodating,our flight was cancelled was supposed to check in in the evening but ended up arriving before noon and they checked is in. Our second stay here love it.
- Setting of the hotel. Very good room size and cleanliness. Good position for city centre. Staff extremely helpfull and friendly. My partners birthday was on our visit and we were pleasantly surprised as the hotel provided a basket of fruit and a birthday card in our room. We would definitely use this hotel again. Highly recommended. Very enjoyable and relaxing
- A good location near the palm tree gardens. A 10 minute walk into the old town with plenty to see. Staff very friendly and restaurant good for meals with well priced fresh produce. Barrier controlled parking with metal canopy to park under shading the car from thew sun.
The Hotel Areca has a free spa with a pool. It is a 5-minute drive from Alicante Airport and 5.5 miles from the beach. The center of Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi can be found in the spacious, modern rooms at the Areca Hotel. Each room has a work desk and a hairdryer.Facilities at the Areca include the Carabí Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a terrace and a café-bar.The Areca is less than half a mile from the Torrellano Train Station. The town has a range of bars and restaurants. Elche is a 20-minute drive from the hotel and there is free on-site parking.
- Large comfortable rooms. Very helpful staff. Had a problem with a noisy fan in our bathroom & they moved us to another room.
- 24-hour check-in and very close to Alicante airport for our late-arriving flight. We had two interconnecting rooms so plenty of space for us being 2 adults with 2 teenage children and at a very reasonable price. Midday check-out so no rushing to get up in the morning – great as we didn’t get to bed until 2am!
- Good hotel close to the airport. Great for a one night stay. Courtesy bus to the airport from the hotel.
- its a small hotel but has all the facilities you need for an airport overnight stop.
- As always the helpfulness of the reception staff and extra requests were dealt with in the usual efficient manner.
Tryp Ciudad de Elche Hotel
Located in central Elche, this modern hotel offers stylish, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV. Elche’s Grand Theater and Town Hall are both just 650 feet away.The Tryp Ciudad de Elche offers a varied buffet breakfast each morning. You can relax with a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar.Tryp Ciudad de Elche is 1,300 feet from the famous Palmeral de Elche Palm Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.
- The hotel was central an clean. The reception staff were great very helpful and welcoming
- Location was great, near a lovely square with a fountain and lots of bars and restaurants where local families were taking their evening constitutional. Also close to a lovely park full of palm trees.
- Excellent location, comfortable beds and very nice helpful staff.
- Location great. Staff very helpful and spoke great English. Room clean and lots of room. Breakfast very good.
- Location. walking distance from the historic center. Easy parking. This is our third stay there (in 4 years)
Campanile Hotel Elche
Campanile Hotel Elche is 2 miles from the center of Elche and a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. This hotel features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Campanile are spacious and bright. Each has satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel has free parking and easy access to the A7 Highway, which connects Elche to Alicante in 25 minutes. The Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute drive away.
Mort important of all: very very welcoming staff and owner, doing whatever possible To make your stay perfect.
Only négative point, we were 4 (2+2) and had 2 separate non connecting rooms. But at least they managed to have 2 tions separated by only one room.
Thanks a lot to the marvelous staff and owners.
The staff was nice, friendly and helpful.
The room and common areas were clean.
The hotel itself was located right off the highway, which was a huge plus as our stay there was just a pit-stop in a longer journey.
The soaps (hand, shower/shampoo) smell really nice and herbal, and are packaged in an ecological way (the kind fixed to the wall and that you can’t take home).
The breakfast buffet was plentiful, if that is your sort of thing; special mention for their array of vegan milks (soy, almond, rice, oat).
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable (big enough for two). Breakfest cost 6euro (if you pay day before). There were various pastry, honey, marmelade, scrambled eggs, cheese, juice, coffee and milk (cow, soy, rice). Hotel was very close to highway, but farway from centre of city.
My husband left his mobile phone in the room – they called us straight away, but by the time we called back we were 3hours away! So they kept it for us for four days until we could pick it up.
The hotel itself was clean and basic. Area wasn’t great, but very convenient for the airport so good for late arrivals or early starts.
- Cari on reception was very friendly and she has good English Location was ideal close to Motorway A7
- Mort important of all: very very welcoming staff and owner, doing whatever possible To make your stay perfect.
AC Hotel Elda, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Elda is located in the heart of the town of Elda. It has magnificent multifunctional and well-equipped rooms ideal for business meetings and free WiFi throughout.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge. There is also a smart restaurant onsite, allowing you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. You can also do some exercise in the hotel fitness suite and keep in shape while on holiday. WiFi internet access is available throughout the hotel.AC Hotel Elda is located just 30 minutes by car from Alicante Airport.
The staff on reception and the restaurant went above and beyond the call of duty, I arrived late on Thursday night, the staff on reception and the chef managed to get food and a drink for me. It was much appreciated.
Facilities were of a good standard too, I would recommend and return to this hotel.
- In general the hotel is comfortable with some idiosyncrasies like a pre-historic TV set still with cathodic tubes (hadn’t seen one in years!). Located in the city center near the only cultural spot, the footwear museum.
- Good breakfast, several choices. Nice rooms, Turkish Bath.
- This hotel is great: clean, comfortable and well decorated. The girl at the reception was really kind and helpful. I was positively surprised about the whole experience and would love to stay there again.
- Very clean and confortable hotel with lovely staff in the reception.
- The staff on reception and the restaurant went above and beyond the call of duty, I arrived late on Thursday night, the staff on reception and the chef managed to get food and a drink for me. It was much appreciated.
Ibis Budget Alicante
The bright modern Ibis Budget Alicante is located midway between Alicante Airport and the city center, 5 minutes’ drive from both. It offers free WiFi and free parking.Rooms have a chic minimalist design and feature a flat-screen TV, and a desk. They have a private bathroom with a shower. Some offer Mediterranean Sea views. Rooms have either air conditioning or heating, depending on the season.For a small extra charge, the hotel offers an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.
The people were very friendly, parking was gated, the only down side the beds are very hard.
Overall good value for the price you pay.
- The staff was great and very helpful and welcoming also while our door was being fixed they gave us 2 free beers for waiting. Easy access to bus routes and taxis also nice restaurant as well.
- Location was good. Straightforward way to the city center.
- The check in staff and lady behind the bar were helpful.
- As you would expect from a basic transport hotel. One night is more than enough. No complaints though.
- The people were very friendly, parking was gated, the only down side the beds are very hard.
Top Hotels In Monforte Del Cid Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!