10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monfarracinos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monfarracinos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monfarracinos Castile And Leon:
Palacio de Monfarracinos
Built in 1885, this restored farmhouse is located in Monfarracinos, a 5-minute drive from Zamora. Palacio de Monfarracinos offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace you can enjoy drinks in Summer. Free WiFi is offered in the public areas.Rooms at the Palacio Monfarracinos are decorated with soft colors and wooden furniture. Each room has central heating, a TV and private bathroom.Free parking can be found in front of the Palacio, and there is easy access to the A66 and A11 Motorways.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling, while canoeing is possible on the nearby Duero River. You can enjoy the countryside surrounding Los Arribes del Duero, Villafáfila Lake and Lago de Sanabria Nature Reserve.Zamora is 3.1 mi from Palacio de Monfarracinos, while Toro and Lagunas de Villafáfila are 22 mi away. Salamanca is 40 mi from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The town is small with few restaurants and when we needed dinner for our children earlier than the restaurant opening time (21:30), they arranged for a special order. They also helped keep milk in their fridge. Pool was nice and with a cozy area where we were allowed to bring food/drinks from outside since the restaurant is only open for breakfast. Very homely feel to the hotel.
- Lovely old casa beautifully restored in a tiny, quiet Spanish village about 4 miles from Zamora. Very pleasant staff, amazing breakfast, not far from Zamora. Beautiful spot for a weekend
- Really nice old period property and friendly staff.
Pleasant and friendly attitude of the owners
Location within driving distance to Zamora, Sanabria, Portugal
- There was plenty of parking outside the hotel. The owner was a delightful lady who was eager to please. The hotel is situated fairly close to Zamora. It has a lot of character and a swimming pool, although we were not offered use of it.
Featuring views of the Zamora City Walls, Ares Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora, 650 feet from Easter Museum of Zamora. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The heated rooms have flirty decor, and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have views of the City Walls.The hotel was recently refurbished. It includes a small library and board games to the amusement of its guests.Etnographic Museum of Zamora is 1,000 feet from Ares Hotel, while Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property.
- We received the warmest and most helpful of welcomes on checking in, including places to visit and where to go to eat. Our room and bed were very comfortable. If I’m ever near Zamora again I would be very pleased to stay at the Ares again. It was also a very convenient location, close to the historic old part of Zamora and easy to find.
- The breakfast was exceptional with a very varied choice. Our room and the hotel itself was ‘shabby chic’ and very attractive, located in a lovely historical Spanish town.
- Good location, convenient free parking. Comfortable bed and good bathroom. Close to the old town. Friendly staff.
- The colours, the artwork, the layout, the breakfast and the quiet location near the Via de la Plata. The staff also was very welcoming and helpful.
- Well situated in town, easy access to the casco viejo via one of the ancient wall portals. Lovely breakfast in a very clean, cheerful, inviting room. Bedrooms are very quiet, clean, well decorated. Bathrooms are very clean, tidy, with ample towels and even terry cloth robes!
Hotel Spa Convento I
Hotel Spa Convento I is set in a 19th-century former convent, 5.6 mi from Zamora. It features ornately decorated thermal baths, rooms with high ceilings, antique-style furniture and free WiFi.The Convento I’s spa, available for a surcharge, offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage, hydromassage baths and saunas. The impressive central hall has beautiful painted ceilings, and houses a large pool with swan-neck showers and cascades.Each of the air-conditioned rooms is individually decorated and has wooden floors and satellite TV. The bathrooms have hairdryers.The Hotel Spa Convento I’s restaurant is decorated with original artworks. It serves traditional Castile dishes such as roast lamb, as well as fresh fish and homemade desserts.There is free parking nearby. The town of Coreses is about 0.6 mi away.
Room was really nice, but bathroom could do with updating. Someone had drank half the alcohol from the minibar – leaving half empty bottles, so we had to report this reception.
The decor of the hotel was fabulous. We didn’t try the restaurant, so can’t comment on this.
- The lady on reception was very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.
- an out of ordinary experience – worth the little longer distance on our way to portugal
Do not serve dinner until 9pm so we drove to Zamora & glad we did it was a lovely town. Had a great meal in the piazza.
- Over the top decor. Whimsical. Worthy of many photos. Lovely room. Easy, free parking. Nice breakfast. Book it!
- Room was really nice, but bathroom could do with updating. Someone had drank half the alcohol from the minibar – leaving half empty bottles, so we had to report this reception.
AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
This modern hotel is located 1,950 feet from Zamora’s Old Town, close to the city’s business and financial district. It offers a fitness center, Turkish bath and stylish rooms with mini-bar.The air-conditioned rooms at AC Hotel Zamora feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, a pillow menu and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s bright, modern restaurant serves traditional Spanish-style food and has a good selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with free Wi-Fi, daily newspapers and a 50-inch TV.A 7-minute walk will take you to the train station. Zamora Cathedral is 2.2 mi away.
– It’s very clean, quiet, comfortable.
– Good location.
– Air conditioning working very well which in summer in Zamora makes a difference.
The breakfast service was excellent; the waiter in charge was efficient:pleasant and helpful; always checking to ensure all the choices of good were available
The reception staff were good and pleasant.
- Room, cleanliness, quality of service. Front desk and restaurant staff very helpful, professional. Plenty of parking spaces. Excellent food.
This very new hotel is excellent in every way. Non-smoking & clean air throughout, efficient & individually controllable air-con, opening windows, spotlessly clean room & bathroom. Top quality mattress & bedding, lovely big & shaped bath with power shower over, in stylish bathroom.
Breakfast excellent quality ingredients with wide range of choice in calm breakfast room.
Very convenient location close to station, pleasant short walk into the old town & river. Fast & consistent free wifi. All staff highly efficient & friendly. A lovely hotel!
- Ideally situated with secure underground parking and friendly staff. A good breakfast too!
- – It’s very clean, quiet, comfortable.
NH Zamora Palacio del Duero
Situated next to the 12th-century Santa Maria de la Horta Church, NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is a 2-minute walk from Zamora’s Plaza Mayor. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and a minibar.The Palacio del Duero is built around a 14th- century convent. It features simple, elegant design, soft lighting and original artwork.Each stylish room at the NH has air conditioning and hardwood floors. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s La Vinicola restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace.The NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is less than 350 feet from the River Duero, in the historic center of Zamora. The city is 47 miles from Salamanca and 62 miles from Valladolid.
- Beautiful hotel, friendly but professional staff, highly recommend it.. And right in the middle of Zamora, which we really enjoyed visiting
- Good breakfast, really innovative art spaces throughout the property
- Comfortable modern hotel in an excellent location with easy walking of the interesting historic city centre. Decent, good value restaurant.
- The reception is very kind and helpful, especially Ms Mercedes.
- Bed was very comfortable. Our second room (because we rejected the first) had tea/coffee facilities. It was classed a superior room. The breakfast was v.good but a bit pricey.
Sercotel Horus Zamora
This former 19th-century Modernist mansion is located in the historic center of Zamora. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. It is 650 feet from Plaza Mayor Square and the Town Hall.The interior of the Horus Zamora Boutique Hotel is decorated in an art deco style, with a grand marble entrance in hall. The hotel has a spa with a hot tub and sauna.The hotel’s restaurant, La Bóveda, offers an à la carte menu of classic Castilian dishes. Gluten-free meals are available and should be requested in advance. There is also a bar.
Very good location for main shopping area with cafes and restaurants.
An excellent churrería opposite the hotel entrance provided breakfast.
All the old city very compact, we drove but possible to walk.
Good clean room and helpful staff who could understand and speak English.
Safe car park under hotel with internal lift access.
- The receptionist was exceptionally helpful all through our stay and particularly when we need advice about medical facilities in Zamora. She couldn’t have been more helpful.
The breakfast was OK.
The location is close to the historic center of Zamora
Wifi was OK.
The room was well equipped. There was a bath. The bed was comfortable. There were enough power points though some did not work. The room was quiet and restful. It was well cleaned and the bed made nicely.
The staff can be shy, abrupt and austere (in the Spanish way) but chat them up and they melt.
- Property location was superb! No need to get your car as everything is walking distance through pedestrian walks. Good area restaurants and stores. Friendly ambiance with children playing at nearby parks.
- Very good location for main shopping area with cafes and restaurants.
Hotel Doña Urraca
Hotel Doña Urraca is located in central Zamora, just 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s Plaza Mayor. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day, and room service is also available. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in Zamora’s Old Town.You can walk to Zamora’s impressive cathedral and castle in 12 minutes from the Doña Urraca. The beautiful city of Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
- Location of hotel was excellent. Supermarket next to the hotel was really good for breakfast. Price was really really good for the services provided. Would recommend
Location is fantastic for main sights, although some of the ‘sights’ are themselves disappointing!
Found free parking very close by, so even better.
Next door to fresh bakery for breakfast, so no need to pay €5 for it at hotel!
- Hotel has a parking in front of the doors. It is situated just by the town ancient walls, and the old town is available just in 5 min walk. The room was quite warm despite cold weather outside.
- The hotel is 2 mins. from Plaza Mayor/old town area. Alex on reception/bar was most polite and helpful and the cafe/bar area was good and popular with both guests and locals. All in all, very comfortable and good value..
Good location in the center of the city. Good hotel, in line with expectations.
Excellent price quality ratio.
Located on the center of Zamora, this hotel is 1,800 feet from the main square and the historic town. Hotel Trefacio offers a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Trefacio features a modern décor and common areas with air conditioning. The 24-hour reception has a small lounge with armchairs and a flat-screen TV.The restaurant offers daily menus and there is also a bar. Packed lunches are available.Each room at Hotel Trefacio comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some of them include a sofa and a balcony with street views.This hotel has a tour desk and provides information on trips to the Romanic town, the Arribes Del Duero Natural Park or the Sanabria Lake.The cathedral is a 15-minute walk, while the Castle of Zamora and its fortress are less than 5 minutes’ drive.
- The room was large and clean, bedding and towels, spotless. Good power shower! Location good, tapas bars right outside the Hotel, shops just around the corner, beautiful river walks, ideal for our dog!
- The hotel is right where about 4 or 5 bars and restaurants come together. Crowds eating tapas and drinking. Good neighborhood feel.
- Great location in my favorite town on the Camino Via de la Plata. Room was basic but comfortable. Good restaurants close by and pedestrian only streets also. There is so much to see in Zamora you won’t be spending much time in your room.
- Very friendly, hard-working and supportive staff.frg
- One of very few hotels which allows to stay with dogs in Zamora
Hotel Casa Aurelia
The traditional Casa Aurelia hotel offers a calm and tranquil atmosphere just 3 miles from Zamora. It also has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at the Casa Aurelia are spacious and quiet. All have TVs, air conditioning and central heating.The Casa Aurelia has two restaurants, one indoors and the other set in the attractive gardens. Both serve traditional Castilian cuisine. There is also a children’s play area.The hotel can be found in Villaralbo, just outside Zamora. The location makes it a great base for exploring the region, with its rich culture and impressive landscape. For guests traveling with bikes, the hotel offers a bike store room.
- Excellent for travelling with dog with good walking areas. Good bar and tapas service. Very good for overnight stop.
- The staff were very nice and the food in the restaurant was superb. Breakfast was reasonable
- Comfortable room. Good restaurant. Reasonable price.
- Very laid back, it’s the heart of the community. Noisy, fun and exuberant! Helpful if you have a bit of Spanish though, so you can mingle. You must meet the parakeet!
- Замечательное расположение, отличные маршруты для прогулок и отдыха у реки
Zenit Dos Infantas
Located in the center of Zamora, Zenit Dos Infantas offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a free minibar. This modern hotel includes a lounge and bar.The hotel operates a 24-hour front desk and the tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. Baggage storage and on site parking are also available.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room at Zenit Dos Infantas. There is also a small library.Plaza Mayor Square and Zamora Bullring are approximately 1,300 feet from the Zenit. Salamanca is less than 50 miles away.
- Large room and bathroom. spotlessly clean. Quality Hotel in lovely old city.
- Clean, comfortable, excellent location and very kind staff.
Centrally located in the main town, easily accessed by car,and a 5/10 minute walk from the old town.
Secure underground parking.
Spacious, well air conditioned room.
- Good sized clean room. Centrally located with an easy walk into the historic town
- It has everything you should expect from a 4 star hotel.
Top Hotels In Monfarracinos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monfarracinos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!