10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mondújar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondújar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mondújar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondújar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondújar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mondújar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mondújar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mondújar Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Lanjarón.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alcadima offers accommodations in Lanjarón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 19 miles from Hotel Alcadima, and Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Alcadima.
Nice hotel in the centre of Lanjaron
Family run hotel , good breakfast buffet.
- Beautiful property and amenities. Exceptional restaurant!
- Wonderful place to stay – charming and very high standards of service and the location and grounds of the hotel are lovely.
- Our room led out to a very private table and chairs with lovely hanging plants and flowers. The central courtyard area was quirky but lovely and the views great. I loved the rustic style of the hotel and the location was great, just off the Main Street.
- This hotel was amazing value for money and a real treat
- Nice hotel in the centre of Lanjaron
La Despensa del Valle
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, La Despensa del Valle offers accommodations in Restábal, just 17 miles from Granada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from La Despensa del Valle, and Nerja is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very Nice location in a quite area, with lots of hiking or biking possibilities. The staff was really kind
- Very nice appartement with its own fireplace! It was fantastic for the price.
The property is located in a countryside 40 min away from Granada and it is owned by a very welcoming family. This made our stay there much more personable.
As other guests, we parked on the main street and called Jose for walking directions to the hotel (it’s better to know some Spanish). We had a breakfast and a hearty homemade dinner at the family’s restaurant. Overall, we had a great experience and we thank the owners for their hospitality.
- Large, clean, comfortable apartment on a quiet street.
- If you want to find a peace and not a turistic place, it is a perfect choice. It is only 30 minutes to Granada. Staff do not speak English very much, but they are always willing to help.
Hacienda Señorio de Nevada
Located in Villamena , 13 miles from Granada, Hacienda Señorio de Nevada features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental and car rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from Hacienda Señorio Nevada, and Nerja is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from Hacienda Señorio de Nevada.
Bedrooms are huge and well laid out.
New guest room downstairs by reception is a good asset
- Restaurant was very good, hotel room was spacious, terrace was nice. Very beautiful property and surrounding.
- FAbulous hotel, well worth a visit. Location, great.
- The staff were very efficient, unobtrusive and friendly. The bodega was very interesting and we came away with some great wines bought on the premises.
- Loved the room, beds comfy, great bathroom, view was amazing looking out onto the vineyard. The restaurant food was amazing but was pricey. The wine was fantastic. I recommend the Bronze. Overall facilities were good and room excellent with lovely views of the countryside.
- Bedrooms are huge and well laid out.
Located in Lanjarón, a whitewashed city of beautiful squares. Castillo Lanjarón Hotel is the departing point for many sightseeing tours and an incomparable relaxing spot.Rooms are spacious, comfortable, air conditioned and sound-proof. They are equipped with multi-channel TV, piped music, telephone and security safe. In short, all the things a recent refurbishment makes available to you.Open air activities such as trekking and aerobics can be enjoyed nearby.
- Staff are helpful, very good hotel with old world charm at a cheap price ( cheaper on booking)
- Welcoming, lovely clean room, slightly dated but not an issue.
- Deluxe room with a wonderful view for a good price !
- Lovely old building, modern inside and the view from the balcony was brilliant to wake up to.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The facilities were excellent and very good value for money.
Located in Lanjarón, 19 miles from Granada, Hotel Andalucia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Hotel Andalucia, and Nerja is 25 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 25 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and clean, the room was really spacious.
- Fabulous view. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. On site parking. Cooked breakfast, fresh oj and coffee for €4. Good location.
- Fabulous swimming pool which we loved using after a hike in the hills, lovely filling breakfast and friendly helpful staff.
- Breakfast was served to your table with a choice of 3 courses plus fresh orange and coffee.Very good value, and the staff didn’t mind giving extra drinks etc if asked.The swimming pool was lovely in well kept grounds.
- Staff in the restaurant very friendly and accommodating. Reception staff great too. Lovely food and excellent value for money.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Located in Órgiva, 21 miles from Granada, Hotel Puerta Nazarí features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta Nazarí, and Nerja is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the place was nice and clean.
- Very friendly local hotel on good location for walking and access to buses
- Service on check in and bar restaurant service by Rebecca…also very helpful ladies in reception on check out. Great restaurant food.
It’s out of town, right at the junction of the road that goes to the high altitude villages, but it’s only a 700m walk to downtown (church), so you always have plenty of parking place. It’s a good base to explore the Alpujarras.
Receptionists were friendly and gave information on sights (in Spanish) and they were flexible, let me leave a day early for free.
It was quiet warm (20 C) in the room in midwinter, even with the air-con switched off. The restaurant is cheap and popular with locals.
- Very convenient . Staff very helpful and happy. Bed comfortable .Bathroom perhaps could do with upgrading. Very good for a couple of nights stay whilst exploring the Alpujarras.
Located in Lanjarón, 19 miles from Granada, Miramar features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Miramar, and Nerja is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is a bit simple. But the staffs are all very nice and helpful.
- The staff were excellent and very friendly. The Hotel is “older”, but clean and tidy, and we enjoyed a spacious room (Superior). Parking could be an “issue”, but we pre-reserved a space under the Hotel. Breakfast is adequate of “continental” style, with a sl…oo..o…w coffee machine, (with every cup requiring a new ‘sacket’). Overall, thoroughly enjoyed and great value !
- Good central location, friendly staff and the hotel was clean.
- Good location in the centre of town. Pool was excellent.
- Lovely pool. Friendly receptionist. Great central location.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Sol offers accommodations in Lanjarón, just 19 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from El Sol, and Nerja is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The location is very nice because it’s just in front of the bus station from Granada.
You can find many bars and restaurants around the hotel.
The breakfast was very nice, you can choose from some option, in my case chose the pan with olive oil. Cafe Latte will be included.
You don’t have to worry about water in Lanjaron because there are some places to get very nice water in the street.
- Stayed for one night on B&B basis.Hotel, which was on the main street in Lanjaron, was clean and comfortable Added bonus of free parking on a plot of land immediately behind the Hotel. Breakfast is the basic: Toast,olive oil and tomato with orange juice and coffee but adequate for our needs.Overall, would have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel for a short stay.
- Nos a gustado TODO, el trato es excelente! Viajamos con un bebe de 4 meses y estaba todo perfecto para el y para nosotros, para mi es un 10 sin duda.
- Esta bastante bien en general, buen trato, muy pendientes y muy muy limpio. El desayuno es servifo pero tenían mucha variedad, abundante y de calidad.
- EL PERSONAL DE RECEPCION. SON PERSONAS MUY MUY ATENTAS.
- The location is very nice because it’s just in front of the bus station from Granada.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Nuevo Palas is located in Lanjarón. The hotel has a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Granada is 19 miles from Nuevo Palas, and Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The hotel was centrally situated and there was easy free parking behind the hotel.
- This hotel is excellent. The rooms are big and comfortable and the bathrooms are superb. Breakfast is served to the table which takes a bit of getting used to as you have to request what you want to have every day. The staff are very friendly BUT if you do not speak Spanish take a dictionary. You will be understood. English is not spoken by anyone.
- Great big room with very comfy beds (we got an upgrade of the room for free upon arrival), great roof tarace, nice breakfast, beautiful design
very friendly and helpful staff.
ideal location in centre of town.
Room with junior suite,
Bathroom shower hydro massage.
Staff and Management excellent.
Breakfast ample.Tapas great.
Stayed for 7 nights.Bargain break.
Arrived by Autobus Alsa from Granada,
Bus stop directly Outside Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Juan Valiente is located in Nigüelas in the region of Andalusia, just 14 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from Juan Valiente, and Nerja is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 20 miles from Juan Valiente.
- Everything , food, the room, the views, snooker room,cinema, wine cellar ,great pool area and bar.
- Beautiful premises. Interesting archicture and lovely peaceful location at the foot of the mountains. Ten minute walk along pedestrian path to village. 10 minute drive (approx)along road to village. Lovely pool and gardens.
- Si vous arrivez à parvenir jusqu’à cet établissement situé au bout du monde alors vous serez émerveillé par tant de beauté.
Unterkunft und die Gastgeber ließen keine Wünsche offen:
umwerfender Blick in die umgebende Natur, grandiose Architektur des Hauses und der Gartenanlage, stilvolle Einrichtung, vielfältige Wellnessmöglichkeiten, herrvoragendes Essen und gute Weine und vor allem eine familiär-herzliche, humorvolle Atmosphäre
Wir kommen sicher wieder!
- Vi fik en super vejledning i alternative vandre- og køreruter. Man kan virkelig få glæde af værtens store vandreerfaring og viden om egnen. Stedet er perfekt til afslapning med swimmingpool, egen vinkælder, og biograf. God mad. Smukt sted.
Top Hotels In Mondújar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mondújar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mondújar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mondújar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!