10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mondrón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondrón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mondrón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondrón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondrón Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mondrón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mondrón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mondrón Andalucía:
Active Andalus has an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area, a garden and terrace in Comares. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. This pet-friendly inn also has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Malaga is 13 miles from Active Andalus. Malaga Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Relaxed chilled and fantastic location for exploring. Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great. Phil and Simone will direct you to all the attractions, places to visit and are very knowledgeable of the local and wider area.
There are all the facilities that you will need (full kitchen at your disposal).
There is even a local tavern only 5 mins walk with a lovely family running it.
- The owners of the property went above what would be expected to help us during our stay. Scenery spectacular and wonderful peace and quiet.
- Lo que más me gustó del alojamiento es el trato recibido por los dueños, te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en tu propia casa, un espacio realmente excelente para disfrutar de la tranquilidad. Muy recomendable.
Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, super nette und sehr hilfsbereite Leitung der Unterkunft. Englisch und Deutsch. Perfektes Frühstück(engl. oder continental). Selbstversorgerküche wenn gewünscht.
Tolle, liebevoll eingerichtete Zimmer.
Spannende Anfahrt mit fantastischen Ausblicken.
- La ubicación del alojamiento en un enclave único, las facilidades de la casa y, por encima de todo, la amabilidad de los anfitriones. Repetiriamos sin duda.
- Relaxed chilled and fantastic location for exploring. Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great. Phil and Simone will direct you to all the attractions, places to visit and are very knowledgeable of the local and wider area.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 mi from Málaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and windsurfing. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 24 mi from Las Orquideas, while Benalmádena is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from the property.
The views were absolutely stunning.
The rooms were true to the photos.. Very beautiful… Best suited to those with a modest amount of luggage.
Lovely pool area.
Bar prices very reasonable.
Brilliant restaurant nearby – Venta El Charco
- The location and the views…..the rooms were lovely and very clean as of most of the hotel pool area and breakfast let down!
- Every thing great staff great view of the lakes very nice room
- Nicely decorated and clean. Shame the facilities never lived up to standard of the building but a comfortable room and nice location. Only breakfast available, no restaurant for any other meals.
- Beautiful room, beautiful bathroom, beautiful balcony with amazing views. Just perfect.
- The views were absolutely stunning.
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, mini-bar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Beautiful hotel, great view, it is close to all big cities!!! And absolutely wonderful restaurant
- Staff are excellent and the rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- Fantastic hotel and staff professional and friendly. We chose it for the fact it was in a quiet location and we got exactly what we were looking for. Superb all round.
- Restaurant area, view, food and service was amazing.
- Not what we expected, lacked atmosphere, no terrace or pool service for drinks.
Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia
Located the Alcaucín Valley, Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia is set in a restored Andalusian farmhouse with an outdoor pool and gardens. Its terrace offers fantastic views of the mountains.Hotel Cortijo de Salia is located in the rural Axarquía region, famous for its charming whitewashed villages. The property is 31 mi from Málaga and next to the Sierra de Tejada Nature Reserve. Viñuela Lake is 3.7 mi away, while the beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a 30-minute drive away.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional regional cuisine, using fresh produce. Meals can be served on the terrace, overlooking the Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve.Each air-conditioned room at Cortijo de Salia has a balcony with wonderful mountain views. They feature terracotta tiled floors and charming rustic décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities.
- The whole place felt like a home away from home. This is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the local area.
- Everything else was excellent. The food was good, the staff were friendly and location wonderful.
- This lovely hotel is that little slice of heaven you need to chill and unwind. The main building is wonderful and very well looked after with loving care. The views from the rooms are spectacular and breathtaking and the staff are amazing, so friendly and can’t do enough for you. This is a place we will definitely come back to. Thank you all for making our stay so enjoyable.
- The room’s were beautiful with traditional Spanish decor and stunning views of the mountains. The owners, Alfonso and his wife were so helpful to us throughout our stay. Breakfast was delicious, served in the garden. We stayed for the wedding of a friend nearby, we really enjoyed the paddle boarding and kayaking available at Lake Vinuela, just 5 minutes away also.
- I just loved that it was so peaceful and the staff (including the owners so unobtrusive). The hotel was spotless. I also liked that breakfast was just served so you felt like you were staying in someone’s home. There was an a la carte menu for dinner which was delicious and very good value. The house white wine also fabulous and a bargain at 12 euros a bottle. We will definitely go back.
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos is offering accommodations in Comares. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available.Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The hotel has a terrace. The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos.The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Malaga is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Views were amazing as were our hosts. Really made us feel welcome
- Wow what a wonderfully charming hotel. The room was so spacious it was more like a suite. The view was fantastic and the terrace was so beautiful i could have sat there all day. Thanks !!!
- The village is cute and the path with the foot prints to follow a super idea. The restaurant outside area of the hotel looks nice.
- The room, the spectacular views, the food, location and lovely staff who couldn’t do enough. The history of the hotel adds interest and quirkiness to the surroundings.
- au bout du monde …..mais magnifique vue ..très belle chambre,très beau hôtel.on a bien aimé.
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 mi from Málaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a barbecue and children’s playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Hotel Arco del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a business center, gift shop, and shops at the property. Painting courses by a professional painter as well as Spanish courses are available for a surcharge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 22 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol, while Fuengirola is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol.
- Even if it is not a 5 star hotel, I have found what I wouldn’t find in a 5 star hotel, i.e. the feeling of being at home. Antonio and his family are very kind and professional trying to satisfy your needs. Rooms are basic but clean. Restaurant is not sophisticated, but food is very good especially meat and desserts.
- Excellent accomadation, value for money, nothing was too much to ask for and the owners were extremely helpful. Best accomadation we have stayed in in a long time
- Most amazing place to stay. A little out of the way but central if you are planning day trips to different cities. The owners are absolutely fabulous, you will feel like family while you are there. Beautiful views from the rooms and excellent food. This is a must stop if you are in the area. Wish i would have stayed longer
- A very nice hotel in a lovely location. The hotel owner and his family are kind and hospitable and made every effort to make us feel comfortable. We loved the food! Nice hearty breakfast, and many choices for lunch and dinner. The location is amazing: quiet, with amazing vistas, and plenty of historical places to visit and locations to go hiking, biking or horseback riding. A +- 40-minute bus ride from Colmenar to Malaga.
Fabulous people. Antonio & his wife, Rosa, and their son, Juan were amazing. They were happy, friendly, professional, warm, charming We had the best huge steak? dinner. It was cooked to perfection and complete with dessert. Try the contesa ice cake with thin chocolate layers. It’s heavenly. We would live here if possible. We stayed one night and fell in love with the people.
We would stay there again and again. Antonio is a perfect host. Marvelous, friendly extends heartfelt hospitality in a big way. Yes stay here and enjoy Rosa’s cooking.
Located in Casabermeja, 5 miles from Parque Natural Montes de Málaga, Hotel Casabermeja has accommodations with a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are provided.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Hotel Casabermeja provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and every room includes a balcony.Malaga Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Balcón de los Montes
Located in the picturesque, whitewashed village of Colmenar surrounded by countryside scenery, the hotel’s location has convenient road access for reaching the beaches of the Costa del Sol.This small, charming hotel is a good destination for those who are looking for the serenity of a village setting with splendid, surrounding, landscape and using it as a base for visiting other whitewashed villages, cities and the coast. Just a half an hour drive from the center of Malaga and airport, the coast and several golf courses, the traditional Andalusian village has all you need from shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a regular bus service to Malaga.Colmenar is the main village within the Los Montes de Malaga nature reserve which encompasses the majority of the Guadalmedina river bowl.
Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Staff were pleasant and efficient.
The hotel is situated a short walk from the centre of Colmenar and has plenty of free street parking.
- A very friendly feeling hotel, beautiful scenery. Food excellent.
- Fabulous hospitality. A delightful hotel to which we return again and again
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and hard working. The rooms are pleasant and fairly spacious and some have a small fridge. There is a nice outdoor garden area. The food is good and very reasonably priced. Breakfast is available up until midday.
- Wide choice of dinner selections. The Hotel is ‘just good’, nothing spectacular.
- Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya is a 10-minute walk from the center of Comares. It offers a sun terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. The hotel offers beautiful panoramic views towards the sea.Each heated room has a balcony and comes with a fan and TV. There is a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast is offered at Hotel Restaurante Atalaya for an additional cost. There is a bar and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. An airport shuttle service is available from the tour desk for a supplement. There is a municipal swimming pool 150 feet away. Vélez-Málaga is 14 mi away and it is 17 mi to the sea.
- Very nice stuff. Food was great. I would absolutely recommend this little nice place with a wonderful view.
- Beauty of location , peace, traditional Spanish village
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda is located in Alcaucín, just 1,000 feet away from Sierras de Tejeda Natural Park. Free WiFi access and parking is available.Air-conditioned rooms provide a flat-screen TV and a radio. All rooms feature a balcony and offer mountain or garden views. Equipped with a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.At Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning.You can find restaurants and a bank directly outside the hotel. La Viñuela Reservoir and Vélez-Málaga can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Málaga Airport is 42 mi away.
- View from the balcony was great! hotel is the middle of this small beautiful village. Great starting point to discover the mountains and nature of this area
- We stayed at 8 different hotels on this trip and this hotel was far and away the best. It’s location was superb with stunning views of the surrounding countryside from our room’s balcony. The staff were exceptionally friendly (thank you to the lovely lady in the hotel for laundering (and ironing!!) our clothes). There was also a wonderful restaurant just across the road with similar stunning views where you could watch a very impressive sunset. We would highly recommend this for families
- A really genuine Spanish hotel, with a friendly lovely couple running it, the dining room has a balcony where you can enjoy your meals with breathtaking views of the hills, village and mountains, situated in a beautiful picturesque Spanish village
- Staff was very friendly! Beautiful view from our little balcony
- Excellent accommodation it was a huge apartment for 4 with self catering facilities
Top Hotels In Mondrón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mondrón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mondrón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mondrón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!