10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mondot Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondot Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mondot Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondot Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondot Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mondot Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mondot Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mondot Aragon:
Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa
Located in a stunning natural setting on the banks of the Ara River, the Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is a charming 16th-Century building boasting a well-equipped spa.A former monastery, set in peaceful Boltaña near the French border, this hotel features lovely decoration, combining modern design with original details such as exquisite stone exteriors and arches.Enjoy a restful stay in your quiet, isolated bedroom, with large, comfortable beds, and air conditioning.The huge seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens, is perfect to spend a relaxing day around, and you can keep in shape at the fitness center.Pay a visit to the luxurious spa, where you can treat yourself to a soothing massage or Turkish steam bath.Sample first-rate cuisine in the impressive dining area, with an attractive arched roof.With free parking and bicycle rental available, the Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is also an ideal base from which to discover the beautiful Huescan countryside, with 2 large natural parks located nearby.
- The location of the hotel was great, and we enjoyed the pool very much. For a big infrastructure, it was quite enjoyable.
- Location and the building fantastic. Facilities excellent with large pool / spa. Restaurant excellent and breakfast superb, anything you want, hot/cold/fruit/etc etc 10/10. Building goes back to 17th Century with many places to see and very special ambiance. Rooms clean big and good views. Parking outside. Staff all friendly. Would visit again.
- Lovely hotel. Came here once before in 2010 & just as nice again this time.
- Nice big rooms in the villas, good spa, and an unbelievable breakfast! Would recommend to anyone traveling through the area.
- Super Hotel – friendly, interesting and comfortable
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 0.9 mi from Ainsa, Hotel Peña Montañesa features an indoor pool, hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool. Set in gardens, the hotel also offers mountain views and a tennis court.All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms have a spa bath and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers set menus and à la carte options. There are 2 dining rooms, one of which has a covered terrace with panoramic mountain views.The hotel’s seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by pretty gardens, features scenic views of the Pyrenees, and there is also a children’s playground.There is a tour desk and the hotel is around 6.2 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The town of Ainsa is a declared historic monument of artistic value.
- Room very spacious. Good breakfast lovely spa..though expensive
- Perfect Mountain View. Nice garden. Buffet at the restaurant reasonable.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Buffet dinner available one night of our stay. Air conditioning in room.
- Nice location with beautiful view from the garden.
- Great location all you need for a short stay or even longer, great bar and a choice of a restaurant or snacks
Hotel Boutique Maribel (Adult Only)
Hotel Boutique Maribel is in Alquézar, on the edge of Aragón’s Sierra de los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. Its stylish suites feature a plasma TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Maribel combine classic and modern design. Each one has a separate seating area, satellite TV and a private balcony.A home-made breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The hotel’s Casa Gervasio Restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has an attractive terrace.The Maribel has easy access from the A22 and A23 Motorways. Lleida and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Location. Reasonable breakfast on a par with others. Secure parking
- Beautifully decorated room and hotel in general. Good breakfast but no choice and same every day.
- Beds were extra comfortable, jaccuzi was great, furnishings were quality but unusual. Breakfast, which was included in the price, was exceptionally good.
- Beautifully renovated small hotel in a picturesque village. Very comfortable room, bathroom well appointed, very quiet. Excellent, delicious breakfast with a very good selection. Car park very close to hand.
- Propre, simple, bien équipé, super petit déjeuner …dans un village merveilleux !
Hotel Villa Románica
Hotel Villa Romanica is set in a restored medieval house in the historic quarter of Ainsa, right in Santo Domingo Square. It features a terrace and spectacular views of the Pyrenees.Set within a natural setting, guests can practice a wide range of activities including fishing, hiking and mountain sports. The entrance of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 30 minutes’ drive away.Bright rooms at the Villa Romanica feature rustic décor and have central heating, air conditioning and a TV. The private bathrooms can have shower or bath. Rooms are cleaned daily.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room and can include pastries, toasts made with local bread, cold meats, coffee or tea and fruit juices. There are numerous restaurants in the area.Hotel Villa Romanica also has a communal lounge and free Wi-Fi throughout. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. A free covered motorcycle and bicycle parking is available on site.
- The location is superb in the old town, with a small balcony (with chairs & table) looking out over the river to the mountains beyond. The staff were friendly but not much in evidence.
- Fantastic location, awesome view of the valley, quaint, clean, free parking, the town is so so relaxing and beautiful. Great value for money. Thanks
Great view a little antiquated. One towel had lots of holes in it.
- Excellent location in the old part of the town, pretty buildings and great bars and restaurants close by. Staff were nice and breakfast was good at a little extra cost. We were offered fruit to replace meat and cheese, which was kind. Secure parking for the motorcycle was provided in a basement garage. Be aware it’s a very steep entrance to garage. But great to have that. Room was nice with a balcony that had a fantastic view.
Great location with a great breakfast for €5!
From our balcony the views were unbeatable
Located in the modern and commercial area of the medieval town of Aínsa, surrounded by the Huescan Pyrenees mountain range, the hotel lies next to the River Ara, an ideal starting point for numerous activities.The hotel offers cozy and ample rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant, a cafe and a bar for guests to relax in after a day out exploring the great outdoors. Covered motorbike parking is also available on site.Ainsa is an attractive historical town with interesting monuments from remaining parts of the 11th century defensive wall to the 16th century castle. In addition, there is a well-preserved town square and all with impressive mountain peaks as the backdrop. A little further a field you will find the Ordesa National Park, made up of 4 valleys and the Sierra Guara and Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserves.
- great atmosphere by the river. very popular meeting place for travellers
- Great staff. Clean, comfortable rooms, great location, free parking and it has a restaurant that has a better selection of food options than any other restaurant we found in town.
- I don’t even know where to start describing how great this hotel was, and such a value! Would’ve been satisfied at twice the price. The whole experience was top quality.
- The Room was large and facilities where excellent and the bed was very comfortable. great breakfast.
- The upgrade from a standard room to one with a small balcony and view and beds were comfy.
The comfortable and cozy hotel is located in the small medieval town of Ainsa, located in the Huescan Pyrenees surrounded by natural beauty.Located in the Plaza Mayor, the hotel is within walking distance of the historical monuments the town has to offer, such as the Romanesque churches, Castle, Citadel and other places of cultural interest.A buffet breakfast is served at Los Arcos, and gluten-free and diabetic options are available. It includes a range of local, homemade specialties.The town is between two rivers and there are plenty of activities to take part in, such as rafting, hiking, abseiling, fishing and mountain biking.
- Owner was very helpful . Hotel is located in a medieval stone building on the main square . Views from the rear of the hotel offer fantastic mountain ranges. Breakfast was wonderful. Lots of cafes located outside the hotel and many more within minutes of walking .
- Incredibly friendly staff, great location in the square in the old town.
- Beautiful medieval hotel! The staff were fabulous and accommodated to the needs of my Aunty and Uncle who have leg and hip problems by placing them in a room on the first floor, which was an upgrade for no extra charge. The beds were huge and the rooms were spotless.
- The location. Ainsa’s old town is fabulous! Los Arcos is right on the plaza, the best location you can think of. Plus excellent comfort.
- Very good location at the Plaza Mayor with a nice view.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in a striking 18th-century building in the countryside outside Graus, Bodegas de Arnés offers views of the surrounding Pre-Pyrenees. Free WiFi and rooms with hydro-massage showers are on offer.The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Amazing food and personal treatment from the owners made our 4 day staying an unforgettable holiday.
Thank you again and hasta pronto 😉
- Exceptional welcome and service in a small medical emergency – they could not have been kinder or more helpful. Delicious and beautifully presented food.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
El Lagar del Vero
Located in the lovely village of Huerta de Vero, this hotel has been lovingly restored from an early 19th-century property, keeping its original decor, and providing magnificent, spacious rooms. El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
- Un comedor donde desayunar bastante acogedor y con encanto.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux !! Mais on n a pas u en profiter par le manque de temps….
- Cama comodísima y habitación en general confortable aunque justa en tamaño. El baño amplio y muy bien equipado.
- El hotel está en un edificio muy antiguo y bonito. Camas confortables y aire acondicionado en la habitación. Nos dieron una habitación superior a la que habíamos reservado y nos ofrecieron queso cuando llegamos : dueños muy amables. Todo muy limpio.
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Hotel Apolo is located in the charming mountain town of Aínsa, 20 minutes’ walk from the town center. It offers simple rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms at the Apolo are equipped with air conditioning and heating. They feature parquet floors, wooden furniture and drinks cabinet. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Apolo Hotel has a Spanish-style bar. There is also a TV room and a games room with pool and table football tables. During summer, guests also have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away.The Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Mediano Reservoir, located next to Aínsa, contains a flooded church which is popular with scuba divers.
- Nothing to complain, family hotel, perfect dinner for reasonable price, nice facilities. Good place to stay for Ordesa Trips
- Great room, close to the old town; excelent breakfast
- Room was comfortable, good water-shauer pressure, and good beds.
- Staff were very helpful and welcoming. How all hotels should be. An exceptional experience. Thankyou.
- Quite big modern room with balcony. Everything very clean. Small fridge with welcome drinks. Very friendly and helpful owners, good dinner. The best is: Free use of washing machine and dryer, ideal base for hiking. Only 20 min away from historic Ainsa.
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Hotel Villa de Alquézar is located in the medieval town of Alquézar, near the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. The hotel features gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Absolutely awesome location, nice people, and the best breakfast!
- Really nice stay, staff were friendly and the pool was fantastic. Lovely and relaxing stay. Would recommend.
- Great position in the town and lovely swimming pool.
- Beautiful historic town brimming with character. The parking is behind the hotel – do not drive Under the archway but go further up the hill then turn right into the car park. The Receptionists are charming. Lovely hotel and very nice pool with nice sun beds and shade when you need it. Our room was very comfortable with a nice balcony looking out over the town. Breakfast is huge! Lovely. I certainly would visit again.
- Great hotel, with fantastic views of the town from some of the upper floor rooms. The pool is lovely, excellent breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. The under cover parking for our motorbikes was great.
Top Hotels In Mondot Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mondot Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mondot Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mondot Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!