10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mondoñedo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondoñedo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mondoñedo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondoñedo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondoñedo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mondoñedo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mondoñedo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mondoñedo Galicia:
Located in Mondoñedo, Hotel Montero offers 1-star accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hotel.At Hotel Montero, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.The accommodation has a playground.Lugo is 31 miles from Hotel Montero. A Coruña Airport is 52 miles away.
- Staff very welcoming. Good location.Clean and comfortable.
- This hotel provides clean, comfortable and spacious rooms with a view. It is located on the edge of the town with only a 7 minute stroll to the centre. The hotel serves food and there is a restaurant opposite as well as a Día supermarket 200 yards up the road. Altogether, we had a good experience and would stay again.
- Everything worked. The restaurant downstairs was very good.
Very welcoming , good size rooms bath and shower. Laundry self-service
Excellent well priced restaurant and good bfast in bar. Very close to old town centre.
Newly decorated room. Very nice. Great staff, friendly and helpful. The Auberge is attached to the property which is also newly decorated and one can use their washing machine for laundry.
Has restaurant and bar at hotel. Food excellent. Enjoyed our stay here.
Hotel San Briz
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hotel San Briz is located in A Pontenova. Set by Eo River, the charming hotel has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each bright room with heating and colorful details features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests, as well as children’s playground.Hotel San Briz is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Ribadeo, on the Bay of Biscay coast, is 20 minutes’ drive while the center of Lugo is 40 minutes by car.
- Limpieza un 11, comida a la carta, casera a precio de “menu”. El Pollo de corral sin comentarios, buenísimo….
- La habitación muy amplia, muy limpia, el baño también muy amplio y con accesorios de baño muy completo. conexión WiFi rápida.
El baño muy limpio y amplio.
La habitación muy amplia.
- La amabilidad y el trato en todo momento,el hotel,las habitaciones muy limpios y el entorno espectacular…para repetir
- Esta muy bien para pasar unos días, que es lo que pasamos nosotros, limpieza, tranquilidad, el pueblo muy bien cuidado,la gente muy amable.Puedes comer menú y a la carta,los desayunos bien.Yo lo recomiendo
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Casa Amadora is a 19th-century building set just 0.9 mi from the popular Las Catedrales Beach. Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi.Spacious gardens and relaxing terraces are available at the Casa Amadora.Rooms are all bright and spacious, with a private balcony. The classic-style décor is characteristic of 19th-century Galicia.Free private parking is possible on site. Ribadeo is a 10-minute drive away. There is also easy access along the coast through the nearby A-8 Motorway. Asturias Airport is 56 mi away.
- The breakfast; the comfort of the rooms; the charm of the building; very friendly staff (I enjoyed the orujo, gratis); the incredibly beautiful nearby beaches.
- Nice, light and spacious room, good breakfast and free private parking.
El trato de la recepcionista inmejorable, habitación muy espaciosa. TV de última generación y la fuerza de la ducha muy bien.
Ubicación para playa catedrales muy buena.
- Que admitieran a nuestra perrita y la atención de la chica de recepción.
- Ubicación y el pan del desayuno.. Espectacular..!! 🙂
Hotel Spa Mundo Buda
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Foz in the Galicia Region, 1.6 mi from Rapadoira Beach and 11 mi from As Catedrais Beach, Hotel Spa Mundo Buda features free access to the spa center and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Hotel Spa Mundo Buda features free WiFi in the hotel rooms. All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. There is a shared lounge, a shared furnished terrace and garden, and a snack bar at the property.
- Quiet location with good facilities and 5 minutes from town centre in a taxi
- Calm and relax. The management and how supportive they are.
- La habitación, es lo único que merece la pena que lastima que no sea acorde con el hotel
Las raciones de la cena eran copiosas y estaba sabroso.
Descansamos bien en la cama.
- La comida era casera y puedes ver el fútbol en la pantalla del comedor
Hotel A Finca
Hotel A Finca is a boutique hotel located in the La Mariña Lucense, 2.5 mi from Las Catedrales Beach. Rooms in this rural hotel have LED TV and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at A Finca features bright colors and elegant modern design. They all have heating and a private bathroom with shower and toiletries. The hotel also has a barbecue in the garden and a terrace with outdoor furniture.Guests at A Finca Hotel can enjoy homemade and local products at breakfast each morning included in the price. Touristic information is provided and guests can take part in excursions and practice various activities such as horse riding, windsurfing and fishing.Viveiro is a 40-minute drive from the hotel and the A8 Motorway is just 0.6 mi away. This road offers direct access to all of Spain’s beautiful Costa Verde, including the cities of Gijón and Santander.
- Great location for walking and visiting the amazing coastline. As Catedrais is stunning and not to be missed. The hotel was very relaxed and comfortable and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.
- The young gentlemen who managed the hotel was very pleasant and accommodating. As we are walking a coastal route to Santiago, we wanted to get an earlier start than the usual breakfast time would allow. The manager graciously came to work early to prepare a nice breakfast for us. Although we indicated we would be happy with toast and coffee, he put out the full spread for us. The hotel is well situated a day’s walk from Ribadeo and Burela.
- New, clean, calm with perfect service. Modern design with big enough car parking.
- Alojamiento muy amplio, moderno y cómodo. El apartamento dispone de todo aquello que puedas necesitar, ideal para familias.
- La limpieza, amabilidad y buen trato de los propietarios. Muy tranquilo
Hotel Vila do Val
Nestled in the green Galician countryside and just 6.2 mi to the coast, this rural retreat has lots of charm and character as well as a spacious terrace by the river and a restaurant-bar.Escape to the country this holiday in the Vila do Val. The Vila do Val’s rustic decor is in complete harmony with its natural setting. Enjoy sunny afternoons on the outdoor terrace with a coffee or refreshment from the Vila do Val’s bar. In the evening return here for a meal in the restaurant and begin each day with a great buffet breakfast.Admire the architectural features of the Vila do Val such as the stone walls, wooden beams and large windows to make the most of the views over the lovely surroundings.Located in Ferreira do Valadouro in the pretty town square, you are ideally set between the mountains and the beach. This gives you plenty of opportunities to explore the area and see a diverse range of landscapes.
- Service is excellent.Marisa took really good care of us. The surrounding area is beautiful.
- Llegué al hotel por la ubicación, quería conocer la zona. Se accede fácilmente a la zona de costa, y a la vez tienes la tranquilidad de un pueblo pequeño de interior. El hotel ha sido una gran sorpresa, precioso, tanto la habitación como las zonas comunes, y por supuesto la zona de comedor, que tiene una terraza con mesas, y justo pasa un pequeño río por el borde. También hay una bonita fuente con peces. El personal muy amable. Cenamos en la terraza: croquetas, revuelto con gambas y grelos y pimientos de padrón, todo riquísimo por un buen precio. El desayuno también muy bueno. La habitación muy amplia, y la cama muy cómoda, tanto la grande como la supletoria. Se puede aparcar sin problema en la zona. En definitiva, excelente relación calidad/precio.
- La habitación preciosa y el hotel fantástico. La comida muy buena y el trato del personal inmejorable, muy amables y muy atentos en todo momento. Para volver sin pensarselo
- Muy bien situado,pueblo pequeño,fácil aparcamiento,muy tranquilo.
- Desayuno todo fresco, cama muy buena y en excelente estado aseo y ducha excelentes.
Hotel Balcón de San Bartolo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Balcón de San Bartolo offers direct access to San Bartolo and is a short walk from the beautiful Playa de las Catedrales. It offers free parking and 24-hour reception.The rooms at Balcón de San Bartolo feature an private bathroom with a large shower.The Balcón features attractive design, with stone walls. A bar, terrace and garden area all available.Horse riding excursions and bicycle rental can be arranged at the property.The hotel is well located for A-8 Motorway, which offers easy access to the northern coast of Spain. Ribadeo and Foz are a 6-minute drive away.
- Very friendly and service oriented personal (englisch speaking), quiet and clean room, good bed
- Hotel staff was very nice and even packed us a breakfast to go when we had early morning chekout
- place bicycle, wifi, spacious room, clean, near beach
Hotel is close to the beaches.
Breakfast was great and personal.
Staff was very friendly.
- The personal and staff and their advices and tips.
Hotel Playa de las Catedrales
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playa de las Catedrales has a beautiful location opposite the Cantabrian Sea, just 10 minutes’ walk from Las Catedrales Beach and 1 minute walk from Arealonga Beach. It offers spacious free private parking and WiFi.All of the rooms at the family-run Hotel Playa de las Catedrales include a TV, a safe and a private bathroom with amenities. All offer lots of natural light.Playa de las Catedrales features spacious public areas, such as a lounge with TV and press. There is also a large sun terrace, where guests can admire sea views, and a children’s playground.Hotel Playa de las Catedrales is well located 1.9 mi away from the A-8 Motorway, which runs along the Cantabrian Coast. Asturias Airport is around 56 mi away.
- Location to the rocks and the beach. Free onsite parking.
- Super friendly staff and great location to visit the Cathedral Beach
- Fantastic location. Staff super friendly. Spotlessly clean. Loved it! And free parking 🙂
- Fantastic location, close to Playa de las Catedrales. Helpful lady at the reception.
- We made a last minute reservation, and were warmly welcomed to the hotel. The facilities are basic, but it’s cheerfully painted and set to be comfortable. The location is hard to beat, you can walk to the nearest beach in 2 minutes, and to the main attraction, las Catedrales, in 10 minutes along a beautiful raised walkway.
Isla Nova Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is located right next to Playa de Foz Beach. Isla Nova Hotel’s modern rooms offer views of the sea and the town’s inlet.Rooms are heated and have air conditioning. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s chic dining room.Staff are happy to arrange surfing classes and guided visits in the surrounding area.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway. Lugo is 56 mi from the hotel and A Coruña is 87 mi away.
- Nos dieron una habitación en la última planta, muy confortable y con una amplia terraza bien acondicionada, muy buenas vistas.
- La comodidad de la habitación, el trato del personal, la limpieza.
- Mycket trevligt Hotel! Bra frukost och mycket trevlig och hjälpsam personal!
La ubicación es perfecta. Sorprende que en la propia página del hotel se gestionen apartamentos independientes en una ubicación incluso mejor que el hotel. El único inconveniente es que no tenía wifi pero sí aparcamiento en el propio edificio de los apartamentos.
- Limpieza, ubicación y trato del personal. Todo era nuevo e impecable.
Lugar do Sixto
Surrounded by mountains, this charming rural house is set in Cordido on Galicia’s A Mariña Lucense Coast. It offers pretty gardens, free Wi-Fi and free bike rental, just 2.2 mi from the beaches of Foz.Do Sixto offers elegant rooms and apartments with garden or mountain views, some with balconies. All include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Apartments feature a lounge, dining area and kitchenette with oven and fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily and Lugar Do Sixto’s bar and restaurant serves up traditional Galician dishes and snacks. There are also BBQ facilities available in the gardens.Comfortable communal areas offer a TV and board games and guests can enjoy the scenic surroundings on the terraces. Do Sixto is ideally located for hiking or enjoying the Costa Lugo’s range of water sports.Free private parking is available on-site. Oviedo can be reached by car in 2 hours
- Great atmosphere, you get the sense that the staff really want to assist to make your stay enjoyable. The restaurant is expensive but good.
- El sitio es precioso, cuidado, en un entorno maravilloso y el desayuno es único!
- El entorno inigualable, tranquilidad, paz, aprovechamos para cenar alli a la carta, exquisito y el desayuno increible, todo hecho alli artesanalmente, viajamos con nuestra hija de 2 años y la trataron genial preocupandose por que no le faltase de nada, supero las expextativas sin duda
- Todo muy bien. Jorge, un encanto de persona, muy atento a todos los detalles. El desayuno, abundante y exquisito. La habitación, muy bien, colchón y almohada, inmejorables. La casa, una maravilla.
- El trato del dueño ( Jorge) , el lugar, la decoración y la comida ( cena y desayuno) espectacular. Repetiremos seguro.
Top Hotels In Mondoñedo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mondoñedo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mondoñedo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mondoñedo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!