10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mondego Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondego Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mondego Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondego Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondego Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mondego Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mondego Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mondego Galicia:
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is situated 2,300 feet from Bastiagueiro Beach, just 4.3 miles from A Coruña. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras feature flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also an on-site café. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras can also host a range of events including weddings and corporate meetings.There is an attractive outdoor terrace where you can relax with a drink. The property also has a children’s playground, a 24-hour reception.Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is 30 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ferrol. A Coruña Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- the food. the staff were really friendly and helpful.the beach close to the property was a plus .
Spacious appartment with a kitchen
Free parking place available
Small playground for kids outdoors
Close to the nice beach
- Location within walking distance of Santa Cruz where there were plenty of food options
- The property is situated in a quite area and is really close to the beach (6 min. walk), also close to Santa Cruz (15 min. walk through the park). The bus to A Coruña is running every 20 min. from the stop nearby. There is a big supermarket Gadis Hyper only 3 min. walk down the street with a great variety of food. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the apartment: it was cleaned every single day. The apartment had all the necessary dishes, glasses and cutlery including a bottle opener.
- The apartment/hotel arrangement was so relaxing and perfect. Could come and go as we pleased. We paid 3e per night to park the car in the garage, nice and cool and secure. The whole area was relaxing away from the bustle of the city.
Hotel Crisol de las Rías
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Miño, 9 miles from A Coruña, Hotel Crisol de las Rías features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 9 miles from Hotel Crisol de las Rías, and Sada is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean and well appointed hotel, just a short hop to a beautiful beach! Although we didn’t eat in the hotel, the food going out to other diners looked and smelled delicious. We ate instead at a seafood restaurant right on beach. The sunset was amazing. Very simple but adequate breakfast. Very easy to find after walking from Pontedeume and very easy to find our way back to the Camino Inglés the next morning.
It was nice and clean, but more expensive than anywhere else I stayed in the area for the same service.
The staff were very professional and helpful.
- New modern property right near the playa. Nice veranda with a bar and WiFi here.
- Nos gustó la amplitud de la habitación, la comodidad de las camas y la insonorización de la habitación. Pero sobre todo el trato espectacular recibido y la amabilidad de los empleados. Es un lugar para reponer fuerzas y descansar.
Ubicación junto a la playa y facilidad para entrar y salir a la autopista.
Personal muy amable y profesional.
Amplitud de la habitación familiar y comodidad de las camas.
Nos encajaba perfectamente. De hecho ampliamos la estancia unos días más. Nos servirá de referencia para futuras visitas a Galicia.
Melia Maria Pita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Melia Maria Pita offers accommodations in A Coruña, just 11 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sada is 8 miles from Melia Maria Pita, and Betanzos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from Melia Maria Pita.
- Very well located and friendly staff. Comfortable room with good facilities.
- The location was great and the property was very well maintained. A big compliment to the housekeeping team for a meticulously clean room and overall property. Reception services where outstanding, friendly and most helpful. Breakfast was extensive and high quality.
- View and location were excellent. The room was clean and have all the necessary things in the bathroom. Thank you for the great service.
- Location. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Loved the staff, the hotel and especially the cleaning maids because they know how to clean a room
Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña
One of our top picks in A Coruña.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 11 miles from Ciudad de La Coruna, and Sada is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña.
Close to the water and sculpture park.
Easy onsite parking
- flat was wide, brand new, clean, king size bed. view on atlantic. quiet place near hercules tower, beach under the hotel, free parking, u can walk to downtown in about 20 mins or use the city public bus, bus stop near the hotel. good breakfast.
- Great hotel located in a lovely area with small beaches (calas) closeby as well as a menhir park. Hercules tower at walking distance. Citydowntown a bit far away (15-20min by bus). Staff was excellent and lovely, helping out at out request. I’d stay in here again 🙂
It is impayble the wiew of the sea from the winow in the morning.
Very close to Historycal centre
Good value for money
- Huge room and bathroom. Massive bed, with choice of pillows. Fabulous ocean views (from 6th floor)
- Close to the water and sculpture park.
Hotel Os Olivos
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Os Olivos offers accommodations in Guísamo, just 8 miles from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 12 miles from Hotel Os Olivos, and Sada is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Os Olivos.
- Arrived very late about 2am and even at that hour felt very welcomed. Staff were also very nice and friendly. Would especially like to thank Mar for welcoming us at that hour and also during our stay. Views from the restaurant during breakfast were beautiful. Rooms were lovely and clean. Would definitely come back and stay again
- Great place for couple of days exploring the surroundings around A Coruna, which is what we did (not ideal if looking for a city trip or travelling without a car). Really nice room with everything that you would need during your stay. Value for money on our dates was great as well.
We took continental breakfast for a fair price: 3,70€/each; with toast, oil and tomato.
The hotel is incredibly good for the price. The surroundings are not beautiful but the location close to Betanzos and even Coruña, for this price, is very good.
Also there is a good churrasquería at 7 min walking distance, good quality meat and very good prices.
- Beautiful decor in the hallways to the rooms. Friendly staff. Location. Clean, crisp sheets. Great bathroom showers. Great value.
- Excellent service and attention from the staff in the hotel. Breakfast service and choice was also above expectations. Hotel room was modern and new
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
- Extremely helpful staff. Fresh and modern decor. Brilliant parking if you are driving and care about where you park. We were there in cool spring weather by thought it would be a good place to be in summer. Public transport to La C not great but only 25 mins by car. Parking in some parts free but costly in the centre.
- Although outside the town centre its location was lovely, the small beaches, rugged coastline were outstanding. The area of Santa Cruz was ideal, plenty little bars, restaurants, easily accessible. The room was spotless, comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful.
- Spectacular views from the bedroom; convenient, quiet location; appealing surroundings and walking options; very friendly and helpful staff; ample parking space on site. The room was very spacious, agreeably decorated and the bed and pillows very comfortable. We were very pleased and would certainly stay in this hotel again.
- Unreal location. 10 minute drive to the city. Right on the seafront. Warm comfortable and very clean. Absolute bargain.
- Nice staff, clean and cozy rooms. The view to the sea is amazing!
Hotel Mar del Plata
One of our top picks in A Coruña – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in A Coruña, 12 miles from Ferrol, Hotel Mar del Plata features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sada is 8 miles from Hotel Mar del Plata, and Betanzos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Cozy and comfortable. Close to the sea, restaurants, etc…
Relaxing environment and silent.
Great value for money.
- Decoracao moderna, dormitorio confortavel, e aceita animais.
- A great place to stay in the city, very comfortable, clean and new.
- A lovely hotel with character and friendly, helpful staff. The room was Good. I had a bath tub in my room – not in the bathroom – with a view of the sea!
- the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and tidy and the bathroom was also clean. receptionist was helpful when I had a problem in my room with the shutters.
- Cozy and comfortable. Close to the sea, restaurants, etc…
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Almirante offers accommodations in A Coruña.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 12 miles from Hotel Almirante, and Sada is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great value for money for a double room with a big bathroom and a sea view. Luckily got a parking sport right in front of the hotel. People at the desk are nice and helpful. Just a few steps from the beach.
- Straightforward check in basic but clean and tidy close to the airport and port – friendly staff
- The location is excellent. Half a block from the beach (where I had a nice swim), and across from a club with good music. One of the better restaurants (at a very reasonable price) in A Coruña also a half block away. City bus stop fairly close by too.
- Diego one of the staff of this hotel was really nice whit both of us, he helped us whit everithing and was really friendly. If you need any kind of instructions he is a good recomendation for your trip.
- For the price the place was reasonably clean and very close to the beach.
Ibis Styles A Coruna
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Ibis Styles A Coruna offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 13 miles from Ibis Styles A Coruna, and Sada is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 4.3 miles from Ibis Styles A Coruna.
- My phone could connect to the wifi connection, but my laptop would not, maybe its the laptop having a mid life crisis.
- Nice clean modern hotel in the commercial area of A Corunia
Easiness of check-in & check-out
Extremely helpful front office
- We had a car so we drove into the centre, would need to get a bus or cab. A few restaurants atound the hotel which was good.
Nice personnel, very clean
Easy access from highway, ideal if you travel by car
This smart and value hotel is situated near the center of A Coruña and very close to the main train station. Relax in the modern and well-equipped rooms and enjoy dining in the on-site restaurant.Set in a tranquil area of A Coruña, Hotel Avenida provides ideal accommodations whether you are visiting the area for sightseeing, or on a business trip. Each of Avenida’s guestrooms is decorated in a trendy, contemporary style and come complete with large work desks and lots of natural light.Stroll through the gardens surrounding Hotel Avenida and enjoy the peaceful setting. You can also sit on one of the hotel’s terraces with a drink in the evening.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening, where you can sample traditional Galician cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of wine. The restaurant also is well equipped for hosting business dinners or banquets.Well situated 150 feet from the train station, and 650 feet from the bus station, this is an ideal hotel for those arriving by public transportation, or by car. The tourist center of the city is about a 20-minute walk from Hotel Avenida, or a short drive away.
- Morning coffee and croissants were brilliant! walking distance to train station.
- service was excellent and Hotel arranged taxi for me. X
- Its a very clean hotel with kind and attentive staff. Its not exactly in the city center or near the old town, but Coruna is a small place after and most of the attractions are within the pleasant 20-min walking distance.
- Convenient location and extremely easy check in and check out.
it looks much nicer from the inside than from the outside. The rooms are confortable.
I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was simple and nice.
Top Hotels In Mondego Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mondego Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mondego Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mondego Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!