10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moncófar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Moncófar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moncófar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moncófar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moncófar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moncófar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moncófar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moncófar Valencia Community:
Located in La Vall D’Uixó, Hotel Belcaire offers free private parking and is located 0.6 mi from the A7 Motorway. It features a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Belcaire offer a TV, heating and a safe. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy à la carte cuisine in Belcaire’s restaurant-pizzeria, while a self-service buffet is available in the café. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Belcaire is just 2,300 feet from the Sant Josep underground river and caves. The Serra d’Espada Nature Reserve is less than 3.1 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- Clean, comfy beds and room with aircon close to Auto-route handy stopover hotel. Very friendly and happy receptionist always happy to help spoke good english. Close to town and handy restaurants and supermarket close by.
- The room was quite spacious and the bed was really comfy
- lovely helpful staff a very good restaurant it was easy to find the hotel and the parking not to far off the motorway and near the caves
- Clean rooms,good breakfast,nice restorant downstears.
- Very friednly stuff, very good breakfast, interesting site seeing near property and excellent value for money.
Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc
Just 6.2 mi from Castelló, Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc features an outdoor pool and gardens. This modern hotel offers free WiFi in all areas.Each functional air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, an armchair and safe, while bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hotel Sercotel Plana Parc has a snack bar and restaurant, serving characteristic regional cuisine. There is a TV lounge, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information on transport services and excursions.The hotel is located just off Junction 48 of the AP-7 Motorway, 2.5 mi from Vila-real. Burriana’s harbor and beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia Airport is around a 45-minute drive away.
- Close to the highway and perfect for one night stop when passing through.
- Really convenient situation just off the Autovia. Staff very friendly and helpful. Menu del Noche in the restaurant was excellent value.
- Excellent find & great value for money. Staff exceptionally friendly & accommodating. Great “menu del noche” in the restaurant – the food was lovely & they were so quick to offer me an alternative starter as a non meat eater.
Incredible value for money, Hotel as well as Restaurant
Staff very helpful and friendly
- It was our second stay in Serco Plana. We love this hotel and plan to stay there regularly while driving between France and Spain.
Hotel Autogrill La Plana
Located in Burriana, Hotel Autogrill La Plana has a bar. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Autogrill La Plana feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valencia is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money and a complimentary breakfast with espresso in the morning.
- Excelente café servido en el desayuno. SUPER el zumo de naranja NATURAL. Personal simpatiquisimo.
- Fue un alto en el camino tras un largo viaje y fue estupendo. Está en la misma autopista -muy cómodo para continuar el viaje-, y tiene parking privado gratuito. Pudimos relajarnos y descansar.
- Ubicación, personal agradable, desayuno estupendo y parking privado y con vigilancia.
Ideal para una parada en ruta ya que está en la misma autopista. Recepción 24h. Párquing vallado y con cámaras de seguridad incluido.
La cama muy cómoda y ventanas dobles para mejor insonorización.
Located in La Llosa and 3.1 mi from the beach, Hostal Vimar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guest can enjoy the on-site bar.Other facilities at Hostal Vimar include TV and a restaurant offering daily menu.Castellón de la Plana is 17 mi from Hostal Vimar, while Benicàssim is 24 mi away. Valencia Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- El trato de lo que trabajaban fue bueno, había aparcamiento muy cerca
- En general todo estaba bien. La atención y el trato excelente
- Es un hotel de paso. Esencial y barato. La limpieza podía ser mejor.
Hostal con buena realacion calidad precio.
Camas buenas. Hay aire acondicionado.
Tiene cafeteria y restaurante (menu a 12 €)
- Camera grande. Bidet. Animali ammessi senza supplemento
Hotel Playa Canet
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 150 feet from Canet Beach, Hotel Playa Canet has an outdoor pool and tennis court. Its air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV and a private terrace.Hotel Playa Canet is a short walk from the harbor, in Canet d’En Berenguer. This town is 16 mi from Valencia. The Serra Calderona Natural Park is a short drive away.The Playa Canet has a Mediterranean restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The 24-hour reception offers car rental, and free private parking is available on site.Each room at the Playa Canet Hotel has a fridge and a private bathroom.
- Comfortable and clean rooms, very nice restaurant, very friendly and efficient staff, great beach at quiet location. Indicidual terrace/gardens per room. Secure private parking.
- The room was spotless clean, extremely spacious and the small fridge was a good plus for storing own beverages/food. Walking distance to the beach and to all other restaurants was also very appealing to us during our stay. Overall a very good impression.
- Near the Malvarosa beach, nice stuff, cleaned rooms each day,nice bungalows
- The front desk ladies were very helpful and friendly.
- Good breakfast. Nice and good in house restaurant. Swimming pool. Hotel is just across the road to beautiful beaches. Room section of the building as such somewhat outdated.
Hotel Els Arenals
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Spain’s Costa Valenciana, overlooking Playa Almardá Beach and the Mediterranean Sea, Els Arenals features an outdoor swimming pool and a small gym. The beachfront hotel includes two restaurants.Each air-conditioned room has a TV, minibar, and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.El Arenal buffet restaurant serves a selection of fresh dishes prepared in the show kitchen. The restaurant opens onto a terrace, open in summertime, which hosts live shows in the evening.Guests can also dine in La Palapa bar-restaurant, serving typical local cuisine and barbecue meals, as well as cocktails and other drinks. It is open in the summer months.Els Arenals is in the town of Sagunto. Guests can enjoy a day trip to the Mediterranean city of Valencia, 22 miles to the south.
- Breakfast was amazing. Room was very spacious and with air conditioning.
- Fab reception staff, great clean modern rooms and bathrooms. Excellent location close to the local beach.
- This is not a large hotel but is is a very confortable and modern one with excellent food and service. It is away from the noisy and located apart very close to the beach. Great walking area very well maintained by the city. The beach is also in very good condition. Great value for the money!
- Very clean hotel, the staff was so freindly and helpful. The hotel is right by a nice beach. The beds are so comfortable.
- Room fine and facilities good. Excellent value for money. We stayed there because hotels in Valencia charge exorbitantly for parking. It provides easy access to Valencia by car. Valencia is a good place to visit.
Exe Puerto de Sagunto
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Exe Puerto de Sagunto offers modern accommodations within Sagunto’s important business areas. It is a 20-minute walk from Blue Flag beaches and has a fitness center with a sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Exe Puerto de Sagunto are bright, with wood décor and parquet floors. They also come with flat-screen TV and a pillow menu.The Exe Puerto de Sagunto is located in the Ingruinsa Business Park, close to the Parcsagunt Industrial Estate. The hotel offers services such as a business lounge and early breakfasts upon request.Sagunto Castle and the Roman Amphitheater are both a 15-minute drive away from the Exe Puerto de Sagunto. Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and the Formula 1 Racetrack are 17 mi away. There is a bus stop 0.6 mi from the hotel with a regular service to Valencia, which takes 40 minutes.
- Very good breakfast. Free parking nearby. Good starting point for visiting Sagunto’s beach (5 minutes by car) and Sagunto castle (10 minutes by car).
- Friendly helpful staff and clean, comfortable room
- Excellent hotel and very good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Good, comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast. Secure underground parking. Convenient location for town and beach (just a short walk). I’d definitely stay there again on a future visit to Puerto de Sagunto.
We are retired Australian couple on a driving holiday through parts of Spain and Portugal. We booked this hotel for an overnight stop on our way as we headed west from Barcelona. We arrived at a modern, vibrant hotel, but were a little surprised to find it in the middle of what appeared to be a warehouse district. Nevertheless, we headed out for a walk to the beach and discovered the shops and homes of folk living in the Port of Sugunto within a five minute walk. At the coast was a street full of shops, cafes and restaurants catering to the folk heading down to the beach, which was very attractive and sandy.
The hotel itself was excellent; great staff, great rooms, great breakfast and a restaurant for evening meals. Would highly recommend.
– Great value (45 euros per night in my case)
– Big and comfy bedroom
This family-run hotel is in the center of Burriana, one mile from Arenal Beach and Burriana Port. It offers a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in all areas.All classic rooms at Hotel Beatriz are equipped with air conditioning, heating, a TV and safe. They also feature a private bathroom.The cafe-restaurant at the Beatriz Hotel serves traditional cuisine and light refreshments.The famous Orange Museum is less than half a mile from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy activities such as windsurfing and sailing on the nearby Azahar Coast. Castellón is 7.5 miles away and Valencia is within a 50-minute drive.
- the location is very nice. Near the center and not too far from the see.
A lot of thought and care taken in providing the accommodation.
On a December night the room was well heated and no shortage of hot water.
Centrally located but quiet.
Owner kindly gave us space in his private garage for our motorbike.
- Friendly staff, good location for town, pet friendly.
- El personal que nos atendió hizo nuestra estancia mucho mas fácil y agradable. Sin duda lo recomiendo, y de volver a ir nos alojaríamos en el mismo Hotel.
- Se preocupan por todo, y muy buena gente, repetiré siempre que vuelva.
Vila-Real Marina Azul
Set in the La Plana Shopping Center, Vila-Real Marina Azul offers free access to a nearby sauna, gym and heated pool. The simple, air-conditioned rooms include TV and a private bathroom.Guests of Vila-Real Marina Azul share facilities with the neighboring Villarreal Palace Hotel. These include the 24-hour reception desk, indoor swimming pool and spa.Free public parking is available near the hotel, and there is easy access to the N340 and AP7 Motorways. Castellón is 5 mi away, while Burriana Beach is less than 6.2 mi away.A varied buffet breakfast is served in the Villareal Palace Hotel. Various cafés and restaurants can be found in the shopping center or in central Villarreal, a 15-minute walk away.
- Just right for our 1 night stay to attend a football match. Friendly service, clean and functional room , and good value.
The accommodations were very comfortable: small room, but cosy, with comfortable double bad and mattress. The bathroom is big with bathtub, and both room and bathroom have heating. The hotel allows the guests to use the facilities of Vila-Real Palace, the best-rated hotel next door (sauna, swimming pool and other), although I didn’t use it. It’s located in the border of the town, so a bit far from city centre; however, there are some few bars and cafeterias around, fast food chains and a Carrefour supermarket. It’s about 15-20 minutes walking from the bus stop and the train station. Simple place, a little bit overpriced, but still worth it. 🙂
Important for newcomers: you need to check-in at Vila-Real Palace, where they will give you a magnetic key to enter Marina Azul installations.
- Location fantastic!! Excellent facilities, lovely staff.
- mediocre hotel, good for football fans – not far from stadium. big shopping centre nearby, wifi worked. SLAVIA PRAHA
- Es justamente como se ve en las fotos. El hotel está en un polígono a las afueras de Villareal, pero muy bien localizado para ir a la playa en 10 minutos en coche. El hotel es muy tranquilo y limpio. Es de la cadena Marina Dor y comparte recepción con el hotel de 4 estrellas Palace que está justo al lado. Te dan acceso ilimitado a la piscna cubierta, el gimnasio y la sauna del hotel Palace. La experiencia ha sido muy buena, esperabamos un hotel de 2 estrellas muy básico y nos ha sorprendido muy gratamente.
Complejo Turistico la Pinada
Complejo Turistico la Pinada has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a garden and terrace in Gilet. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk, a TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Complejo Turistico la Pinada.Non-stop guidance is available at the reception. Where staff speak English, Spanish, French and Romanian.Valencia is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 15 miles from Complejo Turistico la Pinada.
- The staff were very good and the hotel was adequate for what we required, a one nighter!!
- Very reasonable cost for the solo traveler, spent 3 days as a base for motorcycle touring the area. Valencia only 20 mins away, quiet back road location, fuel stop right outside the location. Room was spotlessly clean. Although no secure parking, I did find a spot outside my window to park my motorcycle from view. Shops in town.
We were given a suite which could have slept 4 and elecrtic heaters had been placed in both bedrooms and switched on !
Overall very comfortable. and quiet.
Staff helpful in spite of no English spoken. Breakfast enjoyable and very cheap.
Would not hesitate to stay again.
- Very easy to get to and from the MotoGP Valencia 👍
- The location is very nice, close to some hills populated with pine trees. It is a quiet town for resting in a longer journey or to spend some days enjoying the swimming pool or trekking around the surroundings.
Top Hotels In Moncófar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moncófar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moncófar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moncófar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!