10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moncada Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Moncada Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moncada Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moncada Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moncada Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moncada Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moncada Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moncada Valencia Community:
Posadas De España Paterna
Surrounded by one of eastern Spain’s most important business districts, this modern hotel is located in Valencia’s Technology Park, just a short drive from the vibrant center of the city.The contemporary, minimalist-styled Posadas De España Paterna is conveniently located for those visiting the city’s convention center site, central Heron and Valencia CF soccer club’s training ground.After a day’s work or visiting the sights, head back to the hotel to enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar. You can then take advantage of your air-conditioned room’s state-of-the-art amenities, including free Wi-Fi internet and spacious work spaces.
- Modern hotel with free on-site parking, in the middle of a business park. Welcoming reception staff and a clean, comfortable room. Requested extra pillows which were supplied immediately. Limited evening menu choice in the restaurant but at least there is a restaurant (open on weekdays only). Good soundproofing from the road noise which is a plus as the motorway is nearby.
- Perfect for the price. Staff were very friendly. Industrial estate, with access to a few bars, cafes and restaurants a short distance away.
– business hotel;
– quiet place;
– Tesla chargers 🙂
Not so good, not so bad.
You can go to a entertainment center near hotel. You can find restaurants, cinemas and bowling lanes.
- I send an email to the hotel if it was possible to check in after midnight. I received a quick response that that was no problem. ( 24 hour reception ) We arrived at 2 AM. By the time we got there it was difficult to find an open parking space. ( note that it was mid August, and late ) I think usually parking should not be a problem, there is private space enough, literally, around the hotel it self. The hotel is located on an industrial area, which is convenient because it is close to the main roads. You can load/unload your baggage in front of the entrance and then park your car. There were two separate beds, but by taking down a plank that resembled a nightstand, we were able to make one bed. The room and bathroom were very spacious. There was enough room for my big suitcase. We did not have breakfast, so no review about that. Pricewise it is a good hotel for a short stay. Would definitely stay here again.
Hotel Trapemar Silos
This hotel in Burjassot, a 15-minute drive from central Valencia, offers rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from Burjassot-Godella Metro Station and Vicente Andrés Estelles Tram Stop.Rooms at the Trapemar Silos have bright decor and wooden furnishings. Each room has a private bathroom.The Silos is within walking distance of Burjassot’s stores, restaurants and bars.Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences is approximately 5 miles away. It is a 5-minute drive from Valencia Congress Center, and Valencia Airport is a 10 minute drive away.
- Super good value if want a very cheap, clean stay. We booked this as it was close to the airport and literally were there to sleep and go.
- The room we were given had a useful outdoor area with table and chairs. Excellent on a hot evening. Also the air conditioning was very efficient. The bed sheets were clean and the shower worked.
- Cercano a la estación de metro. a un paso de Pamplona. Ubicado en la calle paralela a bares y tiendas
- Poca cosa, su situación… esta en una calle tranquila y con poco trafico, ideal para descansar.
- Las recepcionistas super majas, se merecen estar en un hotel mucho mejor.
Hotel Trapemar is situated on the road from Lliria to Burjassot, just outside Valencia. It offers private parking nearby, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Trapemar Hotel enjoys a greatlocation near routes CV-31, CV-30 highway A7.The hotel features natural materials such as wood and marble. All of the rooms have a private bathroom, a TV and heating.Trapemar’s restaurant serves Mediterranean meals, with a range of fish, meat and rice dishes. There are also daily set meals, which are reasonably priced.
- Good value for money. Comfortable room. Easy to go around the city, if you are using car.
- I really liked the place. It was clean and cozy, nice-looking. The receptionist was really helpful.
- unbeatable value for money – very close to the University of Valencia Bujassot campus, close to public transport (MetroValencia), great WiFi, good airconditioning in room. Very friendly staff. Restaurant directly below the hotel for breakfast.
- Good WiFi, clean bathroom, nice towels, lots of space in the room. Very close to metro.
- El personal fué muy amable y nos dedicò toda su atencion. Habia todo lo necessario y estaba limpio.
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from Valencia’s Congress Centre, Hotel Táctica provides a free shuttle service. It offers an indoor pool, sauna and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at the Táctica feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and tapas throughout the day. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The Recinto Ferial de Valencia Exhibition Centre and Heron City Shopping Centre are within 1.2 miles of the property.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from Valencia Airport and 15 minutes from central Valencia.
- This is a typical business hotel, rooms are modern and clean, wifi is efficient. It is some 4 km from VLC airport.
- Friendly Staff ,Clean and quite location just 5 mins drive to the Fairground and 10 mins to airport .Restaurant was fast service and interesting menu
- Everything was very good, the staff are superb and the room was brilliant. Car parking very secure.
- Have stayed here twice before as stpover to Almeria
- Perfect restaurant with very delicious and various meals. Clean and cozy rooms with everything you need. Bathroom has towels, bath supplies, hairdryer, etc. Very helpful staff.
Hotel Mas Camarena
One of our top picks in Paterna.Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Hotel Mas Camarena is located in Paterna, just 7 miles from Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cheste is 13 miles from Hotel Mas Camarena, and Cullera is 28 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- beds are very comfortable , rooms cleaned and made up every day, very friendly and polite service. Mas Camarena is now my first choice for accommodation,
- Modern clean hotel but in the middle of a technology hub so not a tourist destination. Long way out of the city centre.
- The hotel was very nice, and the food was excellent. The area didn’t have a much space at all to walk the dog. Parking was interesting. When I went to leave in the morning, so many people had parked on the side of the entrance I could barely get the car out of the lot.
- This is my third/ forth time in this hotel. I really like its rooms
- Outstanding hotel with fantastic facilities – spacious modern bedrooms, restaurant, pool, gym and all for the same price as a dirty IBIS hotel. Staff warm and welcoming. Perfect hotel for business traveler or tourist stopover. Quite simply superb!
Hotel Florazar Valencia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located to the north of Valencia, only 1,000 feet from the coastline, the Hotel Florazar Valencia is a modern hotel with free Wi-Fi. It is ideal for exploring the sights of the city.Hotel Florazar Valencia is situated outside the centre of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
- The receptionist was really helpful he took the time to explain to us where to go to Valencia and where to park, etc.
- The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Free parking was also great and Carrefour was close. Also across the road from the beach and 10min drive to Valencia city centre.
- Suitable dislocation (13 km from Valencia) on the way to Tarragona. Outside of the city, there is no problem with parking like in Valencia center. If you traveling by car it is a good variant for the rest.
- Its a good place to stay for 1 night only while traveling. Shops very close.
Clean and tidy, plenty of parking.
Beds were comfortable and lots of hot water.
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto
B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto is located in Paterna, just 5 miles from Valencia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 12 miles from B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto, and Cullera is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 1.9 miles from B&B Hotel Valencia Aeropuerto.
- Free flow hot drinks, fast internet, clean, good interior design and free parking.
- The rooms were a decent size. The shower was really good.
- The beds where comfortable, the room modest and clean. Free parquing right in front excellent.
- We only stayed one night, in transit elsewhere. Staff were very helpful & polite. The room was clean & tidy.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful with local directions. Extra towels and pillows were available. Rooms were extremely clean, modern and comfortable. A great place to stay in Valencia if you don’t need to be in the city center.
Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto
Just 2,650 feet from Valencia Airport, Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto offers 24-hour reception. It is beside Rosas Metro Station, from where you can reach Valencia city centre in 15 minutes.Modern air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom. WiFi internet is available in the rooms for an extra cost and is free and unlimited in public areas.Breakfast is served from 5 am and the cafe bar is open 24 hours for snacks and drinks.The hotel offers parking for an extra charge. The A3 Motorway is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Always a pleasant stay and close to Valencia Airport
- Location. Good basic hotel, next to the airport and metro station.
- Near the airport and the metro station, and the staff were polite.
- Had a twin room the first night but very uncomfortable.. The beds are far too small. Stayed a further night in a family room with a large double bed.. Very good.. Would always book a double bed in future
- Superv airport hotel. Great stafff, clean, clean, clean, metro and taxis outside the door, one mile to airport. Very economical. Great bargain.
Tryp Valencia Feria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Tryp Valencia Feria offers accommodations in Valencia, just 14 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 25 miles from Tryp Valencia Feria, and Paterna is one mile away. Valencia Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The buffet breakfast was OK but not worth the money. The coffee was terrible.
Conveniently located to the fair center. Bus stop/ metro within walking distance. Metro takes you pretty much to the center- just a short stroll to the cathedral.
Supermarket around the corner.
The hotel staff are very friendly and speak good English.
Very tasty breakfast with lots of options to choose from. There is even cocoa and jellies for the little ones.
- Location. Transport links. Cleanliness. Friendly helpful staff.
- Hotel staff was very friendly. They also were very helpful in giving general indications about services in the area around the hotel.
- The staff was helpful enough. The rooms are cosy and clean. The hotel is good for a short stay.
Located in El Puig, 9 miles from Valencia, Hotel Casbah features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cheste is 22 miles from Hotel Casbah, and Castellón de la Plana is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Casbah.
- Excellent Restaurant, Very nice Front Desk, Comfortable Bed
- Good food , mostly pleasant service, helpful re local travelling and features
- Room was OK, comfortable and generally quiet, staff helpful. Breakfast and evening meal good. Train station is 15 minutes away by foot. Nice busy feel about the place.
- Free Wifi and restaurant on site. Easy travelling distance to Valencia. Clean.
- Very kind people, clear room, the room was big enough, nice and big balcony
Top Hotels In Moncada Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moncada Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moncada Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moncada Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!