10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monasterio De Hermo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Monasterio De Hermo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monasterio De Hermo Asturias:
El Mirador De Fuentes Del Narcea
Set in the small town of Moncó, in the heart of the beautiful Fuentes del Narcea Nature Reserve, El Mirador de Fuentes de Narcea features a terrace and saunas.Offering impressive mountain views, this rural-style hotel features double or twin bedrooms and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV.El Mirador de Fuentes de Narcea has a restaurant, a bar and there is a shared living room with a fireplace that leads into the outdoor furnished terrace. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.Well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Muniellos is only 5.6 mi away. A 30-minute drive will take you to the town of Cangas de Narcea and Asturias Airport is 62 mi away.
Todo. Muy limpio. La atención fue excepcional. Un sitio genial para desconectar. Muy cerca de
- Las vistas son espectaculares. La atención estupenda, y ¡los desayunos!
- Todo, especialmente la amabilidad y el trato familiar de los dueños.
Me gusto la ubicación ,la tranquilidad, las vistas, el confort de la habitación pero
sobretodo la amabilidad de la dueña totalmente recomendable una estancia espectacular
El trato de los dueños es exquisito.
El enclave inmejorable.
La calidad y el gusto con que esta amueblado hace que tu estancia sea inolvidable.
- Todo. Muy limpio. La atención fue excepcional. Un sitio genial para desconectar. Muy cerca de
Hotel Rural Genestoso
Set within Fuentes del Narcea and Somiedo nature reserves, Hotel Rural Genestoso offers rustic rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.This mountain hotel is located in Genestoso, Cangas del Narcea, 12 mi from the ski slopes in Leitariegos. The area is ideal for bird watching and observation of local wildlife such as bears and wolves. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Hotel Rural Genestoso offers facilities such as meeting rooms, library and a restaurant where Asturian dishes are served. Meals are prepared with local produce including homemade sausages, cured meats, and vegetables from the onsite vegetable garden. These products are available for purchase.Muniellos Nature Reserve is 25 mi away, while Cangas del Narcea is 15 mi away. Oviedo and Asturias Airport are 2 hours’ drive away. Transportation is available for an extra cost.
- The overall ambience of hotel and region. Very rural and fantastic scenery.
- Breakfast was very limited, cake and toast. Dinner was plentiful but very limited choice and not everyone’s taste. No vegetarian option? The area is remote and would not suit everyone but, Hill walkers would love this place. As we did!
- La comida es espectacular y el trato es familiar. El hotel es precioso y se encuentra en un lugar maravilloso. Las vistas son espectaculares. Carlos y su familia te hacen sentir como en casa. Sin olvidarnos de Arturo.
- Un trato, familiar espectacular, Antonio muy agradable y su padres muy simpáticos, lo recomiendo 100×100
- El trato familiar y cercano de toda la gente relacionada con la casa rural
Hotel La Brañina
Located in Villablino, close to Somiedo Nature Reserve, Hotel La Brañina offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV. The hotel has a shared living room with a fireplace.Rooms are set over 3 floors and all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a hot tub and free Wi-Fi. An elevator is available in the building.Free buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel La Brañina and the restaurant opens only on prior request and upon availability.The surrounding area is famous for outdoor activities such as hiking, and La Braña, La Gobia and La Laguna Ski Elevators are 20 minutes’ drive away. A private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
- very large selection for breakfast, all incuded in room rate. excellent location, easy walk into town centre for restaurants/cafes.
- very comfortable, very quiet both front and back rooms. room size excellent, enjoyed our stay. staff service and information was first class. hotel breakfast had good variety and was excellent value for money. location is close to town centre, plenty of cafes and restaurant are short distance away.
- Habitación triple en Hotel rural, muy limpio,con buen desayuno buffet. Relación calidad precio correcta.
- Smaczne śniadania z pyszna kawą. Miła obsługa. Parking w okolicach hotelu bezpłatny.
- Personal eficiente, muy cómodo y limpio el desayuno muy completo y bien atendido,si puedo volveré a repetir estancia en próximos viajes,lo recomendaría seguro.y súper cómodo por que me facilitaron ampliar el horario de salida por necesidad.
Hotel Rural La Pista
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Pista offers accommodations in Vega de Rengos, in Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias Natural Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.A TV is available. There is room service at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 19 mi from Hotel Rural La Pista, while Cangas del Narcea is 11 mi from the property. Muniellos Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 46 mi from Hotel Rural La Pista.
- La fabada de cinco estrellas cama y almohada de un cinco estrellas el trato con los dueños un placer
- El trato familiar, la habitación muy cómoda y limpia. Los propietarios encantadores. Volveremos, sin duda.
- Trato muy amable, nuestra habitación era pequeña pero acogedora. Un lugar limpio y tranquilo.
- El hotel rural está en un paraje encantador, un pueblito muy bonito y con vecinos muy majos. El hotel está muy bien es rústico y te sientes como en casa, los dueños son muy amables y la comida tiene una pinta esquisita todo casero. La verdad que un buen lugar para descansar.
- Me gustó mucho el trato y la disposición del personal del hotel.
Hotel Orquidea Real
Featuring free WiFi in all public spaces, Hotel Orquidea Real is located in Villablino, within the Somiedo Nature Reserve. This hotel offers free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant with homemade meals.Each room at this hotel is painted and decorated with a different color, and each offers a desk, safe, flat-screen TV, and views of the town. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, and hairdryer.The property provides a tour desk and baggage storage. A shared lounge and games room are also available, as well as a bar.Hotel Orquidea Real is 37 mi from Ponferrada.
- El personal es muy amable y dispuesto a ayudarte con todo lo que les planteas. El hotel está nuevo y las habitaciones son agradables. La nuestra tenía un sofá cama siendo estupendo para familias.
Habitaciones cómodas, alegres, con mobiliario nuevo y muy limpias.
El personal muy amable.
- Te sientes como en casa. La comida casera y deliciosa. Limpio y cuidado. Muy recomendable.
- La limpieza, comodidad y la atención de los empleados.
- El hotel está muy nuevo y la cena fue de menú del día y estaba muy rica (12 €)
Hotel Restaurante Marroncín
Overlooking the river Luiña, Hotel Restaurante Marroncín is set in a pretty country house surrounded by plants and fruit trees. Located in the town of Las Mestas, it offers heated rooms with private bathrooms.The rooms have a modern décor with parquet floors. They feature large windows with river views and a flat-screen TV. Free Wifi is featured in the common areas.Marroncín’s restaurant serves dishes made with local products that are in season. There is also a bar and a furnished terrace, and packed lunches can be provided.Las Mestas is 10 minutes’ drive from Cangas del Narcea, where you will find shops and restaurants. Leitariegos ski slopes are 17 mi from the hotel, and Biosfera de Muniellos Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
- The geographical location suited our travel plans and it seemed good value
Venimos de Extremadura, a nuestra primera boda asturiana!
Trato y la amabilidad de los dueños Fermin y Charo excepcional. Un trato muy familiar.
Todo muy limpio y la comida buenisima de gran calidad y absolutamente todo casero.
Ademas nos recomendaron una gran cantidad de sitios para visitar y todos preciosos.
Sin duda un lugar para repetir una estancia familiar y acogedora.
Esperamos volver pronto!
Nos encantó el comedor y la terraza, con un servicio excelente.
La comida casera fue increíble, el trato de Charo y Fermin fue con una atencion muy cercana.
Ha sido una estancia estupenda, un sitio acogedor, tranquilo, familiar. Los dueños dos personas magníficas, preocupándose de que estuviéramos agusto y no nos faltara nada. Y la cocina increíble, todo casero, como ir a comer a casa de tu madre, abuela….
- Los dueños muy amables, el desayuno y sobre todo la Pepita!
Hotel Rural La Bolera
Located in Robles de Laciana, Hotel Rural La Bolera offers a garden. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers ski storage space and a shared lounge. All rooms come with a terrace with mountain views.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Hotel Rural La Bolera provides some rooms with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Hotel Rural La Bolera.Pola de Somiedo is 11 miles from the hotel. Asturias Airport is 44 miles away.
- Wish we could have stayed longer! A great place to stay with an excellent ‘rural’ bar and very good restaurant. The breakfast was the best we had on the trip. Highly recommended
- The location, owners and staff are amazing and friendly. The breakfast is superb.
- Great rural hotel in a picturesque village in the Picos de Europa mountains. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Dinner was from a limited menu serving basic regional dishes, but the value for money was astonishing. Breakfast was basic but very good and there was plenty to get the traveller going for the day.
Remote location but with a restaurant at reasonable prices
Good breakfast with local produce.
- Modest hotel in a wonderful rural setting. Excellent choices on evening dining menu and hearty breakfast too
Hotel Restaurante La Casilla
Located in Limés, La Casilla hotel and restaurant consists of 2 buildings featuring spacious and rustic bedrooms with spectacular mountain views. The hotel offers free Wi-fi and free on-site parking.Hotel Restaurante La Casilla’s rooms feature hardwood floors, central heating and wooden furniture. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a small table and chairs. The tiled bathroom has a bath.Each building includes a café, restaurant and common area. The restaurant serves Asturian cuisine, including fabada or pote asturiano, characteristic regional stews, or frixuelos, Asturian crepes.Guests can enjoy the wonderful views of the mountains and chestnut trees from the garden-terrace. There is also a children’s playground.Limés is located in a mountainous region surrounded by large forests, ideal for outdoor activities, including hiking or cycling. Muniellos Nature Reserve and the Leitariegos ski resort are both within less than 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- The room was very clean, decoration simple and sufficient, bathroom was spacious and staff was friendly.
- The bedroom are located in a separate building from the actual hotel, very modern clean and comfortable.
Quiet location that was very easy to find. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with daily towel changes. Easy walk into Cangas del Narcea (40 mins), which has plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.
For wine buffs there is a wine museum.
- The room size was really good and the staff were great
- We were in the new block rather than the original building. Comfortable, clean room and ideal for, in our case, an overnight stop. Beautiful countryside (especially the hilly country close by) and the hotel was located a kilometer or so outside Cangas, making it quiet at night.
Parador de Corias
Located in Cangas del Narcea in Asturias, Parador de Corias is set in an 11th century monastery. It offers an exhibition area including archaeological remains from the original structure.Offering free Wi-Fi, the Parador was restored with contemporary décor. The large and stylish rooms include a flat-screen TV and a unique view of the natural surroundings of Asturias. The spacious private bathroom features a bidet, a bathtub and free toiletries.As a gastronomical reference in this region, the spacious restaurant offers exquisite Spanish cuisine. Parador de Corias also features a fabulous spa including a Turkish bath and a sauna. The property also offers free access to the heated indoor pool.Located on the Asturian border with Leon, this monastery was occupied by Benedictine monks and declared a national historic and artistic monument.
- Like stepping back in time – exceptional hotel that captured the essence of the original monastery. Tranquil and calm hotel that provided a relaxing holiday stop for our two night stay. Staff friendly and helpful. Room excellent – spacious and well appointed.
- Quite possibly, now that I am getting old and boring, my absolute dream hotel — up in the woods of the beautiful Narcea valley, this parador is a seventeenth-century monastery, two principal quadrangles of three storeys each, which has been immaculately and harmoniously restored
Lovely building with its own history – not often there’s archaeological remains in the hotel carpark.
- Location was amazing and the rooms were particularly large.
- The old building was magnificently retorted with antique furnishings The library was worth a visit
Located on the banks of the River Luiña, the Hotel Peñagrande puts you in the heart of the countryside. There is free private parking and a restaurant.All of the rooms have a TV, heating and a full bathroom. Many have views of the surrounding mountains.The Hotel Peñagrande has a bar and restaurant. Here you can try various regional specialties, including wild boar, game and local cheeses.The village of Cangas del Narcea is less than one mile away. There you will find shops and restaurants. The region is popular for outdoor sports, including skiing.
The evening meal was superb.
The staff are attentive and very helpful , we enjoyed speaking broken Spanish with Jose.
Clean room and linen.
Nice waterside walk into town.
- Excellent access to the “Paseo del Vino” (walk along the river into town). Staff friendly and helpful, providing what we wanted for breakfast.
- A good hotel on the outskirts of Cangas de Narcea. A good value overnight location, with its own restaurant.
- Tiene buen aparcamiento y está ubicado a la entrada de Cangas.
- Todo fenomenal muy tranquilo y muy bien para ir con niños.
- The evening meal was superb.
Top Hotels In Monasterio De Hermo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monasterio De Hermo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!