10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mompía Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mompía Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mompía Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mompía Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mompía Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mompía Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mompía Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mompía Cantabria:
Offering a garden, a terrace, a bar and free WiFi, Hotel Alcamino is located in Mompía. Playa de Portio Beach is 10 minutes’ drive away.This property offers modern and heated rooms with mountain and garden views, a flat-screen TV, radio, telephone, wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can get tourist information of the area at Hotel Alcamino and there are meeting and banquet facilities available at an extra cost.Santander Airport is 6.8 mi from the property and Parque Natural Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away. An hour’s drive will take you to Bilbao.
- Clean room, friendly staff, free wifi, free parking,
- OK hotel with free parking and 15 min of driving from Santander. The facilities are pretty basic but everything you need is there.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable, much more so than was reflected in the price.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Definitely a good place to stay.
- The friendliness of the reception lady and the cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel,
- Very friendly and helpful staff sorted out sandwiches as restaurant was closed on the night-time on the day of stay
Located next to the main road, on the edge of Santander and 6.2 mi from its city center, this modern hotel provides simple and practical exterior facing rooms, equipped with private bathrooms, TVs, air conditioned, double-glazed windows and mini-bar.Just a short drive into the center of Santander, Hotel Camargo is the ideal base for exploring the capital of Cantabria, and its surrounding countryside and coastline villages such as Santillana del Mar, San Vicente de la Barquera o Comillas. Camargo is also only 5 minutes drive from top beaches such as El Sardinero, Liencres and Suances.Hotel Camargo also has a 24-hour reception.
- Nice rooms and the location for Santander is very good.
- Did not have breakfast but the coffee was good, Didn’t have any good there but there is a lovely restaurant opposite & the food was very good.
- Clean, budget hotel, restaurants in walking distance, parking.
- Ferry is only about 15 minutes away. Were able to park our motorhome off the road. The actual room was fine and more than adequate for overnight stay.
- Choice of eating places nearby and convenient off the main road. Easy parking
Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is less than 2,300 feet from San Juan de la Canal Beach and a 15-minute drive from central Santander. It offers rooms with wooden beams, a private bathroom and a TV.Costa San Juan de la Canal’s restaurant has a charming porch and serves traditional Cantabrian food. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 30 minutes’ drive away. There are 7 beaches within 1.9 mi. You can drive to Santander Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Simple but clean. We needed just to sleep so we value that it was clean (though no AC in our room) and had the bar/restaurant
We were looking for a simple hotel to easily access various beaches as well as the city of Santander- that was very well doable. A couple of beaches can be reached walking. The beautiful beaches of liencres as well as the city of Santander can be reached within 5-7 km in each direction.
The cafeteria and the personal are great if you like Spain!
The atmosphere, the staff were excellent.
Our room was very comfortable and clean, food was good. Would not hesitate to return.
- Cozy restaurant downstairs, friendly staff, clean, trekking areas nearby.
- Rather basic but very clean. Quite good value for into the high season.
Chateau La Roca
Chateau La Roca is located in a residential area just outside Santander, 5 minutes’ drive from the Virgen del Mar and San Juan de la Canal beaches. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The rooms at La Roca Hotel are equipped with air conditioned, central heating, safe and radio. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Several restaurants serving a wide range of traditional cuisine can be found in the surroundings.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. You can also hire a car from reception, and the hotel offers private parking.Central Santander is 2.5 mi away from the hotel. You can drive to Santander Airport in about 15 minutes.
- Modern furnishings and decor. Welcoming smiley staff. All round very good.
- easy to get to, well signposted the parking was free and plenty of it. There was a well stocked supermarket on site. the Hotel was located on the first floor including the reception area. The room were very clean, spacious and quiet. I was very happy with the area and felt safe there, everything was within easy a short distance by car. I would recommend this hotel and I would return to it.
- Hotel is located 30mins outside Santander by bus, it is clean and the staff are friendly, it has a bar and cafe next door and there is a sports bar serviing food and drink across the road. It was perfect for us as we were getting the ferry the folllowing day and is only 15 mins drive away. room was spacious, bathroom was huge, bed was a bit hard but adaquate, staff were very friendly. If you are looking for a hotel for one night stop I would recommend, I’m not sure I’d stay for sight seeing visit to Santander as its quite a journey into the city
- Large clean room with all modern cons, fridge in room, free parking.
- Staff were great & helpful, kindly accommodated us when we hadto extend our stay.
Hotel San Millán
Set 2.5 mi from Santander’s city center, Hotel San Millán offers free WiFi throughout the property, a terrace, and free access to a large gym area. The hotel is surrounded by gardens where you will also find play equipment for the children.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a kitchenette, available for a surcharge.Guests have access to an on-site coffee house and to the hotel’s restaurant that serves European cuisine.Hotel San Millán is conveniently set on the main N-611 road, on the edge of the charming regional capital of Cantabria.
- Nothing, not even the pool that looks nice in pictures.
- Food in the restaurant was good and not overly priced
- It seems tthe Bathroom was recently renovated. Room layout and size were nice. very friendly staff. Breakfast was ok.
Nice location outside of city center. Friendly staff. And gym and spa in the building.
Plenty of parking space. Decent breakfast.
- Excellent value for money, friendly staff, comfortable.
Set in a 5000 m2 estate, this charming and traditional hotel is located 1.9 mi from Santander. Set in an elegant building, it offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, large gardens and a terrace.Antoyana’s heated rooms feature tiled or parquet floors, flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom. The communal lounge has sofas, a TV and board games and there is also a children’s playground.Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, and there is a restaurant located 200 feet away from the main building. There is also a drinks vending machine.There is a shopping center located 0.9 mi away and a bus stop with buses running to central Santander, the port and the city’s beaches 350 feet away. Soto de la Marina Beach is just 3.1 mi from Antoyana.Santander Airport and Port can be reached by car in 5 minutes and the Maritime Museum is 5 mi away. Santander Train Station is a 12-minute drive away.
- Electric needs up dating. The facilities need updating
- Beautiful old building and close to the Ferry port.
- Value for this price. Nice staff. Quiet place. Enough for one night.
- Quirky and a grand old lobby complete with suits of armour. Big family rooms. Very good parking. Good views over Santander. Nice and cheap breakfast. Convenient for ferry (15 mins drive).
- Relatively close to Port of Santander. Friendly family run hotel
Hotel Villa Maria
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla, within only 10 minutes’ drive of Santander’s center and airport. The hotel includes an à la carte restaurant.Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- The hotel was very convenient for the airport or ferry . The chute and swings for the children were handy. Food was good too .
- It’s convenience for travelling into Santander City.
- Love this place and the people. We arrived during a taxi strike and they came and picked us up. Café is great value. Location is not a tourist place but you can get by car to Santillana del Mar in 30 mins, Comillas in a bit more, Liencres in 25 or less so it’s a good base. The café is frequented by locals. We loved it and would definitely go back if in the area again.
Tranquilo y agradable.
Zona rural a poca distancia de la capital
- private car park and although no English spoken the staff were friendly and as helpful as possible
Hotel Spa Milagros Golf
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on Mogra’s Playa de Usil Beach, Hotel Spa Milagros Golf offers free access to a spa with an indoor swimming pool, water jets and a steam bath. Abra del Pas Golf Club is just 0.6 mi away.All rooms at Milagros Golf have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a safe and private bathrooms with amenities. Interconnecting rooms are available. Rooms with sea views are available for a supplement.The hotel restaurant has a live seafood tank and an extensive menu, featuring some characteristic Cantabrian dishes. There is also daily set menu and a tasting menu available. The café-bar and restaurant both have a terrace with sea views.Guests can relax in the hydromassage pool, enjoy a massage or select a beauty treatment. Hotel Spa Milagros Golf also has a chill-out terrace, open during the summer.Santander Airport and city center are within 11 mi of the Milagros, while Santillana del Mar and Cabárceno Nature Reserve are less than 19 mi away. Regular trains to Torrelavega and Santander leave from Mogro Train Station, 1.9 mi away.
- Good breakfast, room clean and good sized, but not quite a 4 star quality of the room or furniture.
- Very comfortable bed, stable wi-fi, and a wonderful spa pool. First rate staff. Excellent view from our roomy balcony. Excellent breakfast buffet.
- The staff are all great. Room with sea view beatiful. Nice swimmingpool. Also great cafeteria service.
- I booked this hotel as a one night stop over after the overnight ferry from Portsmouth not expecting much. While modern the hotel has a very Spanish feel and is popular with the locals. The bar is everything you would expect in Spain and the restaurant is very good.
– delicious breakfasts
– great sea view
– quiet hotel, nice to relax
Palacio de Arce
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palacio de Arce offers accommodations in Puente Arce. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property also offers a cold buffet breakfast, including pastries, cold meats, and fruit.Santander is 7.5 mi from Palacio de Arce, while Santillana del Mar is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5.6 mi from Palacio de Arce.
- This was a return visit to this beautiful building and we were so looking forward to our stay, so this is a hard review to write. The breakfast was good with lovely orange juice and the staff at the hotel are always pleasant. The hotel is so well placed for the heading to the ferry port or as an overnight stop before venturing into Spain and Portugal
- We used this hotel as our first stop off in Spain after getting off the ferry in Santander and it was a short drive from the port. Staff were all really friendly and helpful, rooms were very spacious with a large bathroom and separate shower and spa bath. We ate in the hotel in the evening, great pre-dinner gin selection and delicious food from the set menu. The buffet breakfast selection in the morning was also really good.
- The location was good, some of the staff were very helpful. Good breakfast with excellent service.
- Beautiful old building, kept to an excellent standard. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Lunch was very good, but we felt, a little pricey. We would not hesitate to return.
- Restful overnight stay in a traditional building. All the staff were very friendly and most helpful. Provided a very good vegetarian meal as a special without any problem.
Calas De Liencres
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Calas de Liencres is located on the coast of Cantabria in Liencres, surrounded by beautiful beaches. All rooms include unique décor and free internet, while some feature a balcony or terrace.All of the rooms at this design hotel come with satellite TV, heating and a bathroom with amenities. Superior Double Rooms have a large terrace or balcony.Guests can relax on Calas de Liencres’s chill-out terrace. Drinks and snacks are available at the cafeteria. The building offers views of the beaches of Somocuevas, Portio and Cerrias.Parking spaces are reserved for guests in front of the Calas de Liencres Hotel. Santander is a 7-minute drive away and the nearest bus stop is 500 feet away. Somocuevas Beach is 0.6 mi away. The Dunas de Liencres Natural Park is also nearby.
- La habitación suite es espectacular, muy amplia con unas vistas impresionantes, además de incluir una bañera de hidromasaje integrada perfectamente en el baño, con dos ambientes distintos. Muy buena atención de la recepción. Un gran acierto coger está suite para el fin de semana de mi boda. Sin duda lo recomendaré a todos los que visiten Cantabria.
- Ligging in het dorpje, leuk bij het strand, parkeergelegenheid voor de deur en restaurants in de buurt.
- La vicinanza alle spiagge, la tranquillità, il bel panorama
- El hotel está muy lindo, moderno y muy prolijo. El personal muy amable.
- Les bords de mer à 2 pas …hotel bien tenu dans un coin très calme
Top Hotels In Mompía Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mompía Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mompía Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mompía Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!