10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mombuey Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mombuey Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mombuey Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mombuey Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mombuey Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mombuey Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Veniata offers accommodations in a quiet area of San Pedro de las Herrerías, in Sierra de la Culebra mountains, 33 mi from Bragança. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 27 mi from Veniata, while Arribes del Duero Natural Park is 36 mi away.
- Wonderful location with stunning countyside. Very attentive host. Easy parking.
- Todo, por destacar algo la limpieza, la decoración, el entorno y la amabilidad de su propietario.
- Es una delicia de hotel, situado en un entorno rural sin artificios, pura autenticidad. La persona que nos atendió se adaptó a nuestras necesidades con una amabilidad pocas veces vista en otros establecimientos hoteleros.
- Las instalaciones, el servicio y el trato de su propietario fueron de 10!!!
Mi señora y yo estamos encantados de la atención del señor Jesús, un encanto de PERSONA.
Siempre atento a las mínimas inquietudes y sugiriendo lugares para comer o recorrer.
Hotel Rural El Caseron de Linarejos
This 19th-century country house is in Linarejos, in Castilla y León’s Sierra de Culebra Mountains. It has a traditional restaurant and its rustic rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Caseron de Linarejos’ country-style restaurant has a fireplace. It offers a range of traditional Castilian dishes, including roast meat cooked in a wood-fire oven. There is also a cellar with various quality local wines.The hotel is located in a game reserve which is home to Western Europe’s largest wolf population. The beautiful Portuguese city of Bragança is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Sanabria Lake in 45 minutes.
The host is VERY friendly. One of the people who LOVE to do something good to others! He welcomes you, although his English is poor, but his eyes tell you: you are so welcome. He keeps the house tidy and is a good cook. I had a steak and vegetables, all good (and not expensive).
The landscape is so surprising! You would never believe that it is high and green with water and hills – in Spain. And not so hot and humid like near the sea. You can make walks and hike in the area – explore the woods around and enjoy a good beer in the evening!
- You can see the milky way at night, there is no light pollution, air is pure and area is super quiet. People in town are lovely, and owner is super friendly.
- Very nice room, clean and comfortable. The hotel owner was friendly and very helpful. He is a superb cook, we had outstanding meals.
- O lugar é muito agradável com vistas magníficas. Os funcionários foram muito prestáveis e simpáticos. O ambiente é acolhedor.
- Las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación eran espectaculares, tanto de día con la montaña al fondo como de noche con el cielo estrellado, todo ello rodeado de un ambiente de paz y naturaleza salvaje. El desayuno (con zumo natural recién exprimido) y la cena excelentes, la terraza del bar-hotel-restaurante y ese momento de relax después de la cena en el que puedes tomarte algo mientras charlas con otros huéspedes y algún vecino del pueblo… Y mención aparte el trato de Jose (“para cenar os preparo lo que queráis”…”el desayuno a la hora que me digáis”…).
- The host is VERY friendly. One of the people who LOVE to do something good to others! He welcomes you, although his English is poor, but his eyes tell you: you are so welcome. He keeps the house tidy and is a good cook. I had a steak and vegetables, all good (and not expensive).
Valle Del Eria Hotel
Located in Castrocontrigo, Valle Del Eria Hotel provides a garden and free WiFi. This 4-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Valle Del Eria Hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castrocontrigo, like fishing.Astorga is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Puebla de Sanabria is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural La Robla
Hotel Rural La Robla is located in Figueruela de Arriba and has a terrace and a bar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. Certain rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven.Guests at Hotel Rural La Robla can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the accommodation serves Mediterranean cuisine.Bragança is 17 miles from Hotel Rural La Robla, while Puebla de Sanabria is 16 miles away.
- El personal muy amable. La habitación pequeñita pero suficiente para una noche, y fuera hay una terracita cambiar de ambiente.
- Personal muy atento. Zona muy tranquila. Las instalaciones están bastante bien.
- La gerencia del hotel encantadora y la predisposición a todo magnifica.
- enthousiaste ontvangst, behulpzaam personeel, uitgebreid ontbijt, uitstekend avondmaal
- Amabilidad, buena comida y muy buena calidad-precio. Lo recomiendo.
Hotel Rural Aguallevada
Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, Aguallevada rural hotel is just 6.2 mi from Lake Sanabria Nature Reserve. Each room has free Wi-Fi and a balcony with countryside views.The modern Hotel Rural Aguallevada has been designed in the characteristic style of the region. The heated rooms include a TV and a private bathroom with amenities.The Aguallevada’s restaurant offers creative cuisine made with fresh, local produce. You can relax in front of the open fire in the lounge, or outside in the garden.The Aguallevada organizes guided tours of the nearby nature reserve, home to Spain’s largest freshwater lake. The lake is 15 minutes’ drive away, while the border with Portugal is within a 30-minute drive. Free parking is available on site.
- Las dueñas del establecimiento nos dieron muchos consejos para visitar la zona, y un trato exquisito. El desayuno buenísimo. Fuimos a hacer senderismo, la ubicación es ideal entre el lago y Puebla de Sanabria.
- La hospitalidad de su gente. La ubicacion. El entorno y la paz y tranquilidad del lugar
- Lugar tranquilo, excelente para desconectar y descansar. El personal muy amable, se nota que les gusta mucho lo que hacen y la comida fenomenal.
- Todo ha sido fantástico. Mejoraría la señalización desde la carretera principal poniendo un cartel dirigido al pueblo o a la casa rural. Las dueñas tienen una actitud tan bondadosa y alegre que te hacen sentir como en casa. Bueno, ojalá tuviese esa casa. La comida casera y hecha con mucho cariño. La zona preciosa, las rutas una pasada. Fui con lumbago y me cure incluso haciendo rutas. En fin, podría escribir un testamento y todo bueno.
- Las instalaciones, la tranquilidad del lugar y sobretodo las dueñas que son encantadoras, además de ser muy agradables conocen mucho de la zona por lo tanto es aconsejable dejarse guiar y escuchar lo que te puedan contar.
Offering good access to the A-52 Motorway, Complejos J-Enrimaray is located just outside Puebla de Sanabria. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a plasma TV and mountain views.The rooms at Complejos J-Enrimaray feature a mini-bar and safe. A pillow menu is also available. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food from Sanabria and Castilla y León. There is also a café and a piano bar.Complejos J-Enrimaray has a children’s playground in the garden. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.The Portuguese border and Montesinho Nature Reserve are just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Zamora and León are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Price/Quality was very good, room cozy and bathroom big enough. For one night stay, perfect.
- La rapidez y solvencia del personal, a pesar de lo comentado antes. Está bien para hacer escala en viajes largos, como era mi caso.
Buena ubicación, cercana a la A-52 y próxima a Puebla de Sanabria, donde resulta difícil aparcar. El hotel contaba con aparcamiento exterior gratuito, cubierto con marquesinas.
La entrada al hotel se puede hacer durante las 24 horas.
Cafetería abierta 24 horas.
La comida del restaurante estaba bastante bien.
El cuarto de baño es bastante amplio, con dos lavabos, y las camas cómodas.
- Hotel completamente de paso, sin más. Sencillote y limpio.
- Gentileza de los empleados, y comodidad de la habitacion. Comida buen precio/calidad
Tierra De Lobos
Tierra De Lobos is located in Puebla de Sanabria, 20 minutes’ drive from the Spanish-Portuguese border. It has a restaurant serving traditional grilled meat which you can enjoy on the terrace.The rooms at Tierra de Lobos feature free WiFi, a TV and a private balcony with garden views. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property is located in the center of the town, with various shops and a doctor’s nearby. The surrounding countryside is great for hiking.There is a covered garage for motorcycles.
- very good and helpful stuff, good breakfast and great location!
- Good welcome, Good room, good bar and good restaurant. Language could be a problem but we speak French as did ‘mine host’ and there’s nothing that a bit of sign language and broken Spanish can’t achieve. The atmosphere was light and amiable and the breakfast superb. The town was a 10 minute walk away.
- Friendly staff, who accommodated our request for an early breakfast. Location fine and parking right outside the hotel.Comfortable room with all the facilities listed.
- I am coeliac and they catered for my needs. Evening meal excellent size meals. Staff very helpful.
- Lovely rural location and the food was fantastic and great value for money
Hotel Las Treixas
Las Treixas is located in Puebla de Sanabria, in the Sanabria Nature Reserve. Set in a restored 14th-century building, this hotel offers a spa with a steam bath and sensation showers for an extra cost.The stylish, modern suites at Las Treixas feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The property’s restaurant has modern décor, with angular wooden panels and plants on the wall. It serves traditional Leonese food. There is also a bar.The hotel has a shared lounge area where you can relax. You can also rent bicycle on site and fax and photocopying machines are available for a fee.The beautiful countryside around Treixas is great for hiking, and you can also enjoy fishing and canoeing on the River Tera or the River Castro. Lake Sanabria is just 15 minutes’ drive away, and you can also drive to the Portuguese border in around 20 minutes.
- Great location and character at heart of the village – very attractive views & internal decor. Breakfast good value and friendly staff.
- The fantastic funky decor & our room was super cosy.
- The location of the hotel, the designe of the hotel, the comfort and design of the room was the best part.
- The room had recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Amazing location near the castle and Lake Sanabria. Nice room.
Hotel Victoria is located in Puebla de Sanabria and features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Bragança is 18 miles from Hotel Victoria.
- Modern fixtures and fittings, very clean, lovely shower, welcoming. Excellent restaurant round the corner and breakfast cafe’s nearby. On street parking available and car park nearby. Ideal position to explore the castle and old town.
A good overnight place to stay or as possible base to explore the park nearby. The owner very kindly brought a kettle late in evening Very helpful.
Very central location.Facilties modern and tasteful.
- On arrival, we were told that we would be put up in a bigger room than that we had booked at no additional cost. The bigger room had a balcony on to the street with a view of the mountains and a small sitting room with easy chairs and a wide view television. The bathroom was spacious with a state-of-the-art shower that invited one to remain there forever! The bedroom also spacious and everything done in a modern style.
- This was an amazing deal. The staff was exceptional: friendly, enthusiastic, ready to answer any question (where to eat, where to go for a run…). We were somehow upgraded to a suite, and while the furnishings are simple, they are extremely comfortable and comprehensive. And all that for a small price tag! Location is great and easy walking to everywhere in town.
- Very welcoming host, lovely town to stay in, very comfortable room.
Parador de Puebla de Sanabria
Elegantly furnished and beautifully set in the center of the Sanabria, on the frontier with Portugal, Parador de Puebla de Sanabria is modern and stylish and just 7.5 mi from Lake Sanabria – the biggest glacial lake in Spain. Enjoy fine cuisine and a lovely garden with swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided.The cozy, comfortable, and quiet rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The welcoming interiors of the Parador de Puebla de Sanabria are decorated with care to create a warm and inviting atmosphere with fine touches of luxury. The lounge, with its attractive fireplace is the perfect place to chat, read, or enjoy the views of the outstanding historic town of Puebla de Sanabria.In the restaurant you can enjoy characteristic dishes of the area along with wines from the region, in a relaxed atmosphere.Make the most of the great outdoors with a tour of the countryside and discover beautiful landscapes. You can also visit the Romanesque tower in Mombuey Village and the 16th-century monastery of San Martín de Castañeda.
Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
The Parador, including the bedroom was very clean and well presented.
We were allowed to park our motorcycles under cover by the front door which avoided frost on them in the morning.
- The hotel was ideally located for walking into the town.
- Good size room and nice bathroom, nice location to old city with a good walk uphill
Very comfortable. Lovely view from bedroom. Friendly restaurant staff. Nice swimming pool.
Easy walk into the little, historic town.
- Calm and quiet with lovely views.Easy walk into the historic town.
- Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
Top Hotels In Mombuey Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mombuey Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mombuey Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!