10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mollina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mollina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mollina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mollina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mollina Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mollina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mollina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mollina Andalucía:
Hotel Molino De Saydo
Offering easy access to the A92 Motorway, Hotel Molino de Saydo features a seasonal outdoor pool, a restaurant, bar and pool table. Malaga, its airport and the Costa del Sol’s beaches can be reached within an hour by car.Set around a bright interior courtyard, rooms at Hotel Molino de Saydo have traditional Spanish décor. All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Molino’s restaurant. A selection of Mediterranean and Andalusian cuisine is on offer for dinner.Hotel Molino is just 2.5 mi outside the small town of Molina. Granada and Seville are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- fantastic staff., lovely Spanish hotel. Swimming pool excellent
- Lovely old building with lots of nice decor touches. Very friendly, helpful staff. Good food and beer from hotel bar. Aircon in room. Very handy location near autovia (but road noise not an issue).
- Great location for where we wanted to be! Really friendly, helpful staff.
- The property is like a time capsule and the atrium is beautiful. The people there are very friendly. The Olympic size swimming pool,pool bar and grounds are amazing.
- Clean and friendly staff, the home made burger (of buey) was lovely
Hotel Fortes La Nuit
Located in the village of Mollina, Hotel Fortes La Nuit offers simple, elegant rooms with air conditioning and TVs. It has a café-bar, which serves lunch from Monday to Saturday.Each attractive room at Hotel Fortes La Nuit has simple, lightly colored décor. All rooms have a desk, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony.You can relax on the La Nuit’s terrace. There is also a tour desk, table football and a vending machine in the lobby, where free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel offers easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects you to Antequera in less than 20 minutes. Málaga is 37 mi away and you can reach Granada in just over an hour by car.
- We reserved this hotel online the day of when we decided to go to the bird refuge. Mollina is tiny town. The hotel also has a bar/fresh sandwich type restaurant. The owner/operator was congenial. Spoke no English. We speak no Spanish but it worked out.
- Antonio (the owner) was very friendly. The WIFI was obtainable in the room, although in the hotel description it said only in reception. It looked as if a new bathroom had been fitted, plus bathroom & main doors. The towels & bedding were white, fresh & clean
- The friendly staff and Antonio the owner couldn’t do enough for you. It was clean and maid service every day.great air-conditioning,Bar / restaurant open all day with good service …
Nos dieron una llave para poder entrar en la noche, sin depender de otra persona para que nos abran.
La habitación y el baño estaban muy limpias.
Muy silencioso. No se escucha a los demás huéspedes.
- Ante todo, la amabilidad del personal. El buen funcionamiento del aire acondicionado, lo que es de agradecer en Andalucía durante el verano. La facilidad para entrar y salir del establecimiento con una tarjeta magnética.
Finca Eslava is a converted 18th-century manor house located just outside Antequera. It offers a large garden with a pool and paddle tennis court.Rooms at the Hotel Finca Eslava feature wooden beams, whitewashed walls and a private balcony. They are air-conditioned and have free WiFi access.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The historical town of Antequera contains numerous buildings of historical and architectural interest. The city of Granada is an hour’s drive away.
- Absolutely beautifully decorated hotel particularly the courtyard. Good sports facilities.
- Helpfulness of the staff. The pool, jacuzzi and sauna. The public rooms,bar and patios of the hotel.
- Confortable, quality for the price, reception personnel
- bedroom and en-suite was very comfortable—but see below re. the pillows
- Beautiful establishment, you feel like you just walked into a Spanish villa.
This 4-star hotel is located a 10-minute walk from the historical town of Antequera and offers guests well-appointed rooms, a spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and an 18-hole golf course.Antequera’s Ghiottone Restaurant specializes in pizza and pasta dishes. It offers a buffet including high-quality cuisine and local products. There is also show cooking.Special rates at the golf course can be organized for guests at Antequera. There is also a seasonal on-site disco. Located between Málaga, Granada, Córdoba, and Seville, the hotel offers excursions to various Andalusian cities.
- Nice big room, good outdoor pool area and air conditioning.
- Pool was excellent; not too busy, perfect temperature and decent depth. Rooms good size for a family, we had 4 kids in one room.
- Easy to find. About 10 minute walk into the town. Easy to find. Hotel was busy when we went. Due to our son on Ac Milan football camp so lots of children around. Lovely pool area. Got a spa. I think the food choice let’s it down. There is a buffet service but sometines you just want nice food cooked fresh. Lack of choice. Rooms very comfy typical Spanish style which I like. You are in Spain. Very clean made up every day, fresh towels couldn’t fault. Would stay again.
- Have stayed at this location many times what is there not to like
- The staff is helpful and professional. The location is very close to the charming city center with its many monuments. The breakfast @ hotel was great.
Set 5 minutes’ drive from central Antequera, Hotel Lozano is just 0.6 mi from the Menga and Viera Dolmens. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel enjoys excellent motorway access, allowing you to reach the beaches of the Costa del Sol within a 30-minute drive and the monumental city of Granada in 50 minutes.Dine on site at the Lozano’s traditional-style restaurant, serving fresh meats and other fine regional produce. This includes a great selection of locally caught seafood. There are also 5 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 1000 guests.Free secure parking is available on site.
- We stayed for one night in Hotel Lozano in Antequera to break our journey from Vejer de la Frontera on our way to Garrucha in Almeria. It is a pretty typical business hotel. The room was quite large and the bathroom huge.
- Nice hotel; good rate (mid May); 30 minute walk to town- just right for me.
- The room was clean but a bit dated. The shower was fantastic. The location was very convenient to explore Antequera as long as you have a car.
- Staff were friendly and cheerful. The hotel is within a short drive and about 20 mins walk from Antequera town and close to the Dolmen site. There is secure overnight parking and the option to eat informally in the snack bar rather than the restaurant.
- The hotel was excellent, staff very friendly, the rooms were of a good size with a modest bathroom, we had a good nights rest. We were touring so we needed a hotel in this region to break our journey back to Alicante via Granada. Location for us was good with quick access to the roads we needed, finding the hotel from Ronda was easy with signposts to the Hotel. We would stay here again and do more of this area it has a lot of history.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the center of Antequera, Hotel Toril offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. It features a pretty, furnished patio, and a shared kitchen can be used for a supplement.Rooms have a modern décor in white and cream tones. Each one has a flat-screen TV, a ceiling fan and a private bathroom.Hotel Toril serves a daily buffet breakfast with fresh juices and pastries. There is a wide range of bars, restaurants and shops in the city center.Staff can provide tourist information, and there is a computer in reception which guests can use for free.Both public and private parking can be found within 150 feet of the property. Malaga and Malaga Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- This is a 1 star hotel but couldn’t really fault it. Value for money, good location and very friendly staff and locals.
- The rooms were cute and perfectly comfortable and clean. Great location with a short walk to restaurants, bars, etc.
- Quick check in. nice room, in the middle of the center, free public parking 500m walking distance
- clean comfy room. very close to sights and restaurants
- The location was perfect – right in the middle of the downtown area with lots of restaurants and shops close by. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable too.
Parador de Antequera
This strikingly modern hotel overlooks the gorgeous landscapes of Andalusia. Enjoy the views of the rock formations and sunsets from the outdoor pool, trendy terrace and elegant restaurant.This spacious and peaceful Parador Hotel is surrounded by green gardens and a refreshing swimming pool. The modern refurbishment has made the most of the wonderful views,with spacious terraces and large windows overlooking the countryside and city of Antequera.The hotel rooms are spacious with pale coloring on the ceilings and walls. Floors are decorated with dark parquet. The contemporary furniture echoes the cool coloring, minimal design and soothing lighting.The restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce, alongside fine Spanish wines. There is also a cafe-bar.Thanks to the Parador de Antequeras location, you can easily visit Andalusias main cities such as Malaga, Granada, Seville and Cordoba. The center of Antequera is a 10-minute walk away. The hotel provides free parking.
- very large rooms and generally the offering well exceeds expectation
The staff. The comfortable/large bed. The modern, clean bathroom. The breakfast.
This was our first stay in a modern Parador and although it doesn’t have the history content, the luxury is still apparent.
- Excellent location with views. Free Wifi and free easy parking. Wide choice of breakfast dishes.
Room was comfortable, clean, big with a nice view. Breakfast was also really great.
Staff is friendly and professional.
Next to the bus station and close to center.
- Spacious hotel, nice view, easy access to town. The hotel has a luxurius look and feel. It is a modern style parador.
Hotel Mesón El Número Uno
Featuring air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi, Hotel Mesón El Número Uno is located in the center of Antequera. The hotel also offers a bar and a restaurant serving homemade dishes.Offering city views, all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floors. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.El Número Uno hotel also features a lounge area and meeting facilities. Bike and car rental can be arranged.Shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk. El Torcal Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away and Malaga Airport is 24 mi away.
- This hotel is gorgeous, the rooms are comfy and clean (spotless in fact)! Fresh towels and toiletries every day, bed linen changed regularly and was lovely soft Cotton. We had a balcony with our room and it was so lovely to sit in the evening watching the world go by. Right in the town and walk able to the Shops and Market.
- room well provisioned with fridge , centrally placed
- Initial impressions not great but actually v comfortable bed and bathroom. Excellent breakfast
- A good size room and bathroom but a little tired. We liked the breakfast in the bar.
- Really centrally located. The room was large and airy and the staff were really helpful. Lovely clean towels.
Coso Viejo is a characteristic 18th-century Andalusian house, located in the historic center of Antequera. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each bright, spacious room at Coso Viejo is equipped with a free safe and a mini-bar. A hairdryer and toiletries can be found in the private bathrooms.The Coso Viejo’s restaurant serves local cuisine, including traditional tapas. A continental breakfast is served daily and a cold breakfast buffet is available on some dates, both for an extra cost.Regular events, including concerts and art exhibitions, are held on the charming patio. There is also a 24-hour reception service, with tour desk.Coso Viejo is a short walk from the Alcazaba Fortress. The nearby Torcal Natural Park is ideal for outdoor activities.
- The hall is beautiful. The staff very helpful and kind.
- location was really good. good size bedroom. quiet
- Location, close to all amenities private parking easy to get in and out of the city on the one way circuit
- The hotel was very conveniently located in the centre of town, close to restaurants and the facilities. Staff was friendly and correct. The town and its roundabouts are worth the visit!
- Comfortable bed, shower and bath. Single room yet small double bed. Lovely courtyard. Basic breakfast available with hotel voucher in adjacent bar
Hotel Convento La Magdalena
Nestled in the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park, a characteristic, Andalusian countryside, this grand, Romanesque-style hotel is the perfect place to get away from it all and relax in style.This beautifully renovated convent features attractive arches and impressive wall paintings. Enjoy wonderful original features including high vaulted ceilings, wooden beams and traditionally terracotta floors.Dine in style within the property impressive á la carte restaurant which allows you to admire this special building while tasting delicious cuisine.Soak up the tranquil ambiance which this hotel enjoys due to its privileged position surrounded by stunning countryside. You can admire views of rolling Andalusian hills covered by olive groves and vineyards.Guests at Hotel Convento La Magdalena have free access to the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath.
- The staff was very helpful and great. Rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast is very good with many options. The swimming pool is located inside but with an access from outside. Location is beautiful at countryside with a view to olive plantings. Nice running and cycling tracks available just next to the hotel.
- It was peaceful but a long way out of the centre of Antequera.
- The surroundings of the hotel were absolutely stunning
Top drawer hotel in magnificent scenery. Great restaurant. Nice staff.
Spa bath in our very spacious room!
- Great atmosphere. Ideal for walking. Beautiful rooms. Great comfort. Nice pool.
Top Hotels In Mollina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mollina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mollina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mollina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!