10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mollet del Vallès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mollet del Vallès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mollet Del Vallès Catalonia:
B&B Hotel Mollet
This functional, modern hotel is set in Vallès Oriental, near the world-famous Circuit de Catalunya race track and linked to central Barcelona by convenient rail services.Set 11 mi outside of Barcelona’s city center, the contemporary B&B Hotel Mollet is a great choice for those looking to visit the Catalan capital on a budget. The city’s main Sants station can easily be reached from either of Mollet’s 2 train stations, just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. The property is also a good location for those visiting the many major companies based in the area. Decathlon Shopping Center is next to the hotel.Enjoy a good night’s sleep after a busy day in the hotel’s well-designed rooms. Each one comes with modern facilities such as work desks, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, as well as free coffee 24 hours a day.
- The room was clean, spacious and not expensive at all!
- Location is near highways and train station to Barcelona; we got alll information that we neef at the reception; officer at train station was very kind and helpfull. We travel by car to the nice beach near.
- Quiet area , nearby restaurants and easy access to train to Barcelona city
Comfortable room and bed, especially considering the price.
Nice, friendly and efficient staff.
- Fabulous facility overall the only aspect was no small fridge in the room that would have been perfect
Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona
Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona is in Mollet del Vallés, 2.5 mi from the Circuit de Catalunya Formula 1 Race Track in Montmeló and 11 mi from Barcelona. This modern hotel offers free WiFi, and 24-hour coffee.Rooms at the Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona are spacious, modern and comfortable. They all have a balcony, air conditioning, heating, and flat-screen TV with pay TV channels for free.Hotel HC*** Mollet Barcelona has a restaurant, serving fresh local cuisine. Breakfast is served until 11:00 at weekends. There is also a 24-hour bar.Guests have free access to a gym located 650 feet away.Barcelona and Girona can be accessed via the AP-7 and C-17 Motorways, while there are 2 train stations within 15 minutes’ walk. La Roca Shopping Village, various business parks and leisure complexes can be found in the area around the hotel.
- The breakfast was super, and the pineapples and melons were delicious!
The modern style
The location just 15 drive to Barcelona centre
- Convenient for the Grand Prix track,breakfast buffet was good
- Location easy for the Grand Prix and 30 minute train ride to central Barcelona. Staff friendly and helpful. Area to sit and have a drink food acceptable. Breakfast times reasonable and the staff didn’t rush you.
- Nice staff, good parking facilities. Great value for their table d’hote menu – EUR12 for two courses! Nice meal too!
Hotel Porta de Gallecs
Hotel Porta de Gallecs is located just off the AP7 Motorway, a 5-minute drive from Montmeló Formula 1 Race Track. This functional hotel offers free parking, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each bright room at the Porta de Gallecs includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast. You can also find several local bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. Mollet town center is a 5-minute walk away.Hotel Porta de Gallecs is conveniently located between the Montseny Nature Reserve and the beaches of the Costa Maresme. Barcelona is only 9.3 mi away.
- It is a very clear and comfortable hotel. I would suggest it.
- Quite good 3 star hôtel, I was welcomed good, no time wasted at the entrance because of the profesionnalism of the receptionist, the building is not recent but very interesting because of the height, if offers a small pool when I enjoyed relaxing two times during my one night trip there, with also a large outdoor terasse and one inside cafétéria. My room -620- was little but I didn’t really care because well equiped, although some strange smell were unpleasant but I slept good and could work all evening on my laptop. I enjoyed going to some little tapas restaurant in the neighboorhood on foot, without too many people in it. In 20 minutes on foot I could go to the train station and go back to Barcelona.
- Location was handy and it had secure underground parking.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. AC unit. Very good breakfast. Private parking.
- Great access to the track, easy to get to for the F1
Ibis Barcelona Mollet
Located just outside Mollet del Valles, the modern Ibis Barcelona Mollet is a 5-minute drive from Circuit de Catalunya Race Track. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour snack bar and soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV.The completely soundproofed rooms at the Ibis Mollet have a functional, modern design, with wooden floors and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy drinks and light meals in the Ibis Barcelona Mollet’s wine bar. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.The Ibis is next to the major AP7 Motorway, which provides easy access to Barcelona, 16 mi away. Private covered parking is available at the hotel. There are also direct bus and train links to Barcelona from Mollet center.
- Absolutely perfect location for an overnight stay when on a long road trip
- Proximity to Jerez circuit, and ease to get into Barcelona city
- Very good location and easy access from the main road but very well insulated so you do not hear any road noise. Lots of supermarkets near hotel as well as little bars and a very good bar in hotel it self. We tried to book again for next year but it was already full!
It’s a fine place to stay. The staff were exceptionally helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
The room was ok clean and basic. Maybe yea and coffe facilities would be good.
- I must have booked a wrong Ibis, though I though I made sure to book one in Barcelona city. This Mollet is far too far, it cost €58 by taxi from airport to the hotel. However, the hotel itself is good, and the staff are nice.
Hotel Cim Valles
Hotel Cim Valles is set in Santa Perpetua de Moguda, 15 mi from Barcelona. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided. This accommodations features free WiFi and private parking.Sitges is 29 mi from Hotel Cim Valles, while Santa Susanna is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 17 mi from Hotel Cim Valles.The hotel is set in a industrial area and it is accessible through a barrier.
- Nice hotel around warehouse. About 15 min. from Barcelona. Clean place, nice helpful personal.
- The service, the mattress, the pressure of the shower.
- The receptionist was very pleasant and efficient. The room was basic but clean.
- Great attitude of staff. Great communication and staff called us Taxi when needed.
- Staff were very friendly, really made an effort to talk to us in English. Room was very spacious with the nicest pillows I have ever experienced in a hotel. I would stay again.
Ibis Montmelo Granollers
Just 650 feet from the Circuit de Catalunya Race Track, Ibis Montmeló Granollers is a 30-minute drive from Barcelona. It has a 24-hour snack bar and modern, air-conditioned rooms with TV.Each functional room at the Ibis Montmelo has central heating and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in rooms.The modern Ibis Montmelo’s restaurant, Plancha y Parrilla, specializes in grilled meats. A breakfast buffet is served from 6:30 am until 12 pm every day.The Ibis is a 5-minute drive from the AP7 Highway, which connects Barcelona to Tarragona, Girona and France. The town of Granollers is only 3.5 miles away and La Roca Shopping Outlet can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Excellent hotel brilliant value for money and so pet friendly. Excellent staff.
- Beds were very comfortable and the rooms clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Very helpful staff and free croissants at breakfast time, easy parking under the hotel
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable and very good value for the price paid.
- The bed is very comfortable and the room is very clean
Holiday Inn Express Barcelona – Montmeló
Holiday Inn Express Barcelona – Montmeló is just 650 feet from the Circuit de Catalunya Race Track. It offers free public parking, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each bright room at the Holiday Inn Express Montmeló features simple, functional design. All rooms are air-conditioned and include tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available upon request.The Express by Holiday Inn Montmeló has a quiet lounge bar. The daily breakfast buffet includes local dishes such as potato omelet. A meeting room is available for a surcharge.Located 2.5 mi off the AP7 Motorway, the Holiday Inn Montmeló is a 30-minute drive from central Barcelona. Girona Airport and the beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in around 40 minutes.
- Parking onsite, make sure you don’t leave your car on the road outside as there’s broken glass everywhere
- Location right next to the Barcelona Circuit (if that’s what you need). Free closed parking for the customers and plenty of parking places in close vicinity. Open and helpful staff. Standard breakfast: ham, cheese, boiled eggs, pastry, grain flakes and milk. Clean bathroom with full size bath tube. Windows can be open – that’s a plus. But the nearby industrial area produces some smells that might require you to have a quick reaction to close those in case wind direction changes. Choice of small and big cups for hot beverages at the breakfast (boy I get tired refilling those tiny cups of tea in so many hotels – but not this one 🙂 ).
- Best value for money in greater Barcelona on my dates with the included breakfast.
Great location and great value to stay for a night.
Free parking and pretty good breakfast.
- Breakfast could be improved with a bit of change,specially if your stay is more than a day.
This elegant hotel is in Barberà del Vallès, 9.3 mi from Barcelona city center, and close to the AP7 Motorway. It offers free wired internet access, and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.Barcelona is 20 minutes away by bus. The A1 and A2 bus lines have stops in front of the hotel and buses run every 20 minutes.Eurostars Executive rooms are modern and feature wooden floors. There is a safe, flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel includes a bar and it also offers room service.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an additional charge. The hotel is 11 mi from the Circuit de Catalunya Motor Racing Track.
- Great staff and a good value for money for an overnight stay
- Everything was perfect,we were pleasantly surprised how new ,clean hotel is and friendly and helpful staff
The room was good, and the bed was very comfortable.
The hotel was very quiet, we were never disturbed by people walking about or shutting doors.
Free parking was available outside the hotel.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of a grocery store, fast food and restaurants.
The receptionist that checked us in was excellent, friendly and very helpful and very on the ball.
- Good value for money. Staff are very friendly and attentive
- Great hotel, super comfortable and great value for money
Exe Barbera Parc
This modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is located just off the C58 Motorway, around 9.3 mi from Barcelona city center.The Exe Barberà Parc rooms have bright, functional décor. The elegant bathrooms come with amenities and a hairdryer, and the suites include a seating area with a sofa bed.Exe Barberà Parc is located just outside Barbarà del Vallès, 11 mi from the Catalunya Race Track in Montmeló.You can find a range of international restaurants and cafés in the Baricentro Shopping Center, located next to the hotel.
- Very spacious room, big bed, very clean and location is close to the high ways
- Is very close to a mall, Carefour. Cleanliness, big room, cozy, friendly staff.
- Quality facility, 4 stars hotel, just out of Barcelona, on hi way (very convenient access), parking, wifi, friendly stuff
- Modern location close to the highway and the main industrial estate. Nextby a shopping center with a midium quality food court.
The hotel was on a perfect place to reach my meetings.
Breakfast is good, a lot of choice.
Set next to the E15 Motorway, Hotel H is located outside Granollers and 20 minutes’ drive from central Barcelona. It offers free WiFi and a 24-hour reception and room service.Each modern room at Hotel H has air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Busses to Barcelona, Granollers and Mataró stop outside the hotel. The center of Granollers is just 1.9 mi away.Mollet del Vallès, Sabadell and Terrassa can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Mataró is 12 mi away, and free private parking is available on site.
Position optimal 24 km away from Barcelona and 11 away from La Roca shopping center. The free parking on property without reservation is a good thing.The staff very friendly and the morning coffe was very good. The breakfast hours are from 8-12 and you can order food until 2 a.m. with Room service.
Very good for a 2,3 days stop to visit Barcelona.
- Close to the moto gp circuit 35mins walk, 30 mins from barcelona on a train for 4euro ,relax on the patio in the sun with a cold beer ,great week end.
- Friendly staff, decent rooms and only 2kms from the centre of Granollers which was a nice walk.
- Free parking, clean, modern rooms, price was great. Eat bfast for 6 euro down the street at hotel granollers.
Location was perfect for the Spanish F1 Grand Prix and located next to a working farm – not a problem
Located next to a busy road – not a problem
The staff were excellent at all levels
A vaste range for breakfast was excellent
- Position optimal 24 km away from Barcelona and 11 away from La Roca shopping center. The free parking on property without reservation is a good thing.The staff very friendly and the morning coffe was very good. The breakfast hours are from 8-12 and you can order food until 2 a.m. with Room service.
Top Hotels In Mollet Del Vallès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mollet del Vallès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!