10 Best Hotels To Stay In Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Molinos De Papel Castilla-la Mancha:
Cueva del Fraile
Cueva del Fraile is set in a former monastery which dates back to the 16th century. Set in 6 acres of grounds, it features an outdoor swimming pool, and is a 10 minute drive from Cuenca.The Cueva maintains many of the building’s original features including a central courtyard and stone arches. The spacious rooms feature attractive, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each room has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.La Hoz restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes and has a large wine collection. There is also a poolside restaurant open during the summer months.Set within a country estate, the Fraile offers views of the surrounding countryside. It is just half a mile from the Arroyo de Bonilla River and a 15-minute drive from the famous Casas Colgadas hanging houses.
- Everything was good or better than expected. A perfect place to stop when travelling from Madrid to the coast. Views were outstanding. Rooms was simply furnished but perfect for a 3 star hotel. Loved the pool and plenty of chairs to sot around it. Outdoor bar area lovely and menu there great. Indoor areas were tastefully furnished and the courtyard was enchanting, especially at night when lit up. Easy to get into the town. Wonderful. Could wholeheartedly recommend a stay here. Would definitely return.
- Decor and surroundings were great. Refurbishment still ongoing so a bit less convenient than normal but priced accordingly. Food was very good and even the large coach party who came in on Saturday were well catered for by the staff
- This review is on HOTEL CONVENTO GIRALDO as Cueva de Fraile was closed. We were delighted with the change of hotel as the.Giraldo is central, a short walk from the Plaza Mayor and the Casas Colgades (Hanging Houses). There is free parking at the top of the steep hill or under cover secure parking half way up, the hotel give you a chit so you don’t have to pay. Room 202 is at the side of the hotel and looks out onto the cathedral. Great inexpensive food at Los Arcos in the corner of the square. Not the quietest place to stay due to the busy road ( although the triple-glazed windows are very efficient )but we loved it for it’s proximity to all the major sites. A lovely walk from the top of the car park down into the gorge using a trail as per the map at the start of the walk.
- The reason to choose this hotel is the location, very quiet and in the middle of the mountains . Especially great if like hiking and mountainbiking. It’s a 2-2.5 hour walk to the hanging houses and there’s a lot to see.
The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
Everything about this hotel was just right,really comfortable but only possible to have breakfast as the restaurant was not open.
Hotel Convento Del Giraldo
Located in the historic heart of Cuenca, in the Castilla-La Mancha region, this hotel is set in a building dating from the 17th century.Its stylish rooms have flat-screen TV’s, mini-bars and air conditioning. All accommodations has free wired internet access.Admire the historical, monumental city of Cuenca, in particular the fantastic hanging houses. You can also visit the Cathedral, or simply stroll through the charming, narrow streets of the center. From here you can also explore the surrounding Don Quixote country, with its windmills and extensive landscapes, the region that inspired the classic Spanish novel.The hotel features a restaurant, decorated in keeping with the traditional style of the property. You can also enjoy a drink and a chat with friends at the end of the day in the hotel bar. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request.
- Lovely hotel, brilliant location in a great old environment.
- The room we upgraded to was very much worth the money!
- Beautiful spacious and decorative rooms and hotel next to the cathedral. Evening dinner was fantastic and staff were great. Lovely courtyard to eat and drink in. Car park a 2 min walk away which was 15.95 euros for 24 hours.
- The location was excelent and the feeling of rustic hotel
- Amazing location, minutes walk from all historical sites
Exe Cuenca offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. The hotel has easy access to the N-40 Motorway connected to Madrid and a public parking is available nearby.Air-conditioned rooms at Exe Cuenca are fitted with wooden floor and come with TV, mini-bar and a work desk. The private bathroom has free toiletries and hairdryer, and a wake up service is also available.On-site facilities include a common lounge with TV, meeting rooms and a gym with free access. There is a coffee-bar where a buffet breakfast is served every morning.Exe Cuenca is slightly outside the city center, 0.6 mi from Cuenca Train Station connected to Valencia. Both Museum of Spanish Abstract Art and Cuenca Cathedral are 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Handy for bus- 5 minute walk to bus stops for buses in both directions.
- The gym was open 24hrs and even though they don’t have a restaurant they have places nearby and pizza delivery service. Comfortable bed and lovely bathtub!
Great staff,clean and comfortable room.
Everything was just like in the photos.
- the rooms were comfortable,the staff extremely helpful .
- The hotel was very good and the parking was accessible. Staff were helpful and friendly.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Plaza is located 0.9 mi from Cuenca’s Old Town and the famous Hanging Houses. The hotel features a bar-restaurant and is only 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.The air-conditioned hotel offers charming rooms with wooden beam ceilings, floors and furniture, including some African decorative items. The private bathroom has a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.A park with a children playground is only 150 feet from the hotel. Guests can find also some bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.Cuenca’s historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 15 minutes’ walk from Hotel Plaza. There is easy access to the A-40 Motorway.
Free parking outside the hotel.
Very informative staff….was given a map with direction.
Only 25 minutes walk to Cuenca old town
- Great organization about the check in and the check out! The apartment is little but beautiful really near to the city centre, it’s clean and it offers all what you need!
The check in experience. The lady who checked us in was amazing, despite practically no English and us having very basic Spanish we got checked in and with the help of google translate and some good old fashioned sign language she gave us a map and a guided route around all the main tourist attractions and best places the eat. I can honestly say it was the best check in experience I have ever had in alll my travels.
The bed was comfy and the WiFi was very good. The room was clean and nicely decorated and the shower was great
- We had requested a double bed and had twin beds .when we explained this we received a shrug and told that was all there was.
- Friendly and helpful reception staff and comfortable rooms with a north African touch to the decor. On-street parking outside the hotel.
- Free parking outside the hotel.
The 4-star Hotel Torremangana is in the center of the city, right in front of a beautiful park bordering the Júcar River, and next to the antique quarter.In addition to the listed amenities all rooms have wired music and a direct-dial telephone.In the La Cocina restaurant you can enjoy traditional local cuisine, made using only the finest ingredients. The hotel offers good services and facilities, and wireless internet is free of charge and available throughout the entire hotel.
- The situation was excellent and so was the cleanliness was a pleasure
- Location is excellent for a walk around nbto town and hotel clean ,staff friendly. We would love to go back .
- Excellent value and good location to explore lovely city. Very helpful staff
- Nice and comfortable place, good for one night stay.
- Good location, pleasant staff, very nice room good size and comfortable bed. Meals were good.
Hotel Rural La villa Don Quijote
Offering gardens and a private forest, Hotel Rural La Villa Don Quijote features an outdoor pool, terrace and barbecue facilities. The property is located in Cuenca’s outskirts with natural surroundings, a 5-minute drive from the historic town center.Hotel Rural La Villa Don Quijote features rustic-style rooms with exposed stonework. Decorated in warm tones, all bedrooms feature a TV, heating and amenities. The private bathroom includes a shower.A breakfast is served daily in the common room. Guests can relax in the garden, complete with a children’s playground. The shared lounge features a fireplace and a library.The hotel offers tourist information and mountain bikes are available for all guests.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Hanging Houses of Cuenca and the Mangana Tower. Tennis Club Cuenca is located beside the property, and Cuenca’s Train Station is 3.7 mi away.
- The pool area was superb, the location very tranquil a superb place to unwind. The staff Driss and Susanne were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Lo de la barbacoa q se puede utilizar y cenamos estupendamente,dejandote todo lo q necesitas para ello
- El chico de recepción es muy majo, nos dio una muy buena explicación de que poder visitar. todo fue perfecto. la piscina muy bien y tranquilos. el desayuno muy completo. volveremos seguro.
Los desayunos, por 3.75€ desayunas abundantemente. Las instalaciones geniales, con piscina fresquita, zona de césped con tumbonas, bosque privado, la tranquilidad y cercanía con Cuenca. Bicicletas gratuitas para realizar circuitos por los alrededores. También destacar que justo al lado tienes un restaurante donde poder comer de menu buenísimo por 10 euros. Pero sobre todo Lenin, que te hace la estancia muy agradable, cercano, amabilísimo. Atento y siempre pendiente. Sin duda imprescindible en el Hotel. Felicitarle a él por su trabajo porque es inmejorable.
No nos queríamos marchar!
- El encargado de recepción encantador y muy atento. El desayuno buenísimo y abundante.Las instalaciones de la piscina y el entorno perfectos. No se puede pedir mas, repetiría sin dudarlo.
Located in Castile Manchas pretty countryside, the boutique hotel has individually decorated bedrooms and unique style. Relax in the garden and try traditional cuisine in the restaurant.Find peace and calm when staying at the Hospedería Ballesteros. The hotel is located just 1.9 mi from the Villar de Olalla Golf Course and just 6 minutes from the town of Cuenca where you can browse the local shops and bars.Try wines of the region in the Ballesteros’s restaurant and in the summer, barbecues are sometimes prepared in the lovely gardens.All bedrooms boast fabulous and romantic design details, and some feature Jacuzzi tubs or open fireplaces.
- Lovely property, friendly owner made us feel very welcome. Very comfy bed. This property would be great for family groups or groups of friends, who would be able to share the enclosed garden, barbeque and bar areas. We were on our own there, which was great for our 2 dogs, but lacked atmosphere for us during the evening.
Es un sitio genial, recomendable al 100%.
Repetiré sin duda.
- El sitio ideal para ir en pareja y relajarse. Hotel ubicado en zona muy tranquila. Habitaciones decoradas con muy buen gusto. Comodidad de la cama!!!
- La tranquilidad y la decoración una hospedería muy confortable
- Las habitaciones son estupendas y el lugar tb, a 10 minutos del centro de cuenca. En primaveras las flores y el paisaje de los alrededores es precioso.
NH Ciudad de Cuenca
Featuring a fitness center and a sauna, NH Ciudad de Cuenca is located in Cuenca. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. There is easy access to Cuenca Historic Center, 5 minutes’ drive away.The bright rooms at the NH Ciudad de Cuenca have parquet floors, satellite TV and a mini-bar. There is central heating and an private bathroom.The traditional restaurant offers Mediterranean food and specials from the surrounding region of La Mancha. A buffet breakfast is offered, and there is also a bar on site. There are 5 function rooms for up to 400 people. Express check-in and check-out are available.A range of shops, restaurants, and bars are available within a 5-minute walk of the property. Free public parking is available in the area, and busses to the historic center and Fernando Zobel Train Station stop right outside the property.
- Friendly staff who gave us many useful suggestions about what to see and eat. Good breakfast and nice room with usual high NH standard. 10 minutes drive from old town.
- Nice room comfortable room with friendly staff and convenient location
Picked this hotel because of the route my tour of Spain was taken. I required totally secure parking for my motorcycle. This hotel had underground parking which was ideal. Excellent breakfast choice. Room was more than adequate for my needs.
Staff helpful and multi lingual
- Excellent value. easy parking, large and quiet room. Very, very helpful and friend front desk staff.
- Good stop over and busy with the locals Very nice breakfast
Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal
Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal is just 650 feet from Cuenca Train and Bus Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms and apartments with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.All accommodations at the Ramon y Cajal has minimalist décor and tiled floors. Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchenette with an oven, fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine.A wide range of shops, supermarkets and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Cuenca’s walled Old Town, where you can find the famous Hanging Houses and San Pablo Bridge.Hotel RC Ramon y Cajal organizes a range of outdoor activities, including canyoning, kayaking, parapente and others.Late check-out is available at an extra cost.
- the apartment is spacious, very close to the old town and lots of places to eat nearby. a bit out of date. the bed and the pillows are comfy. customer service is good too.
- Not a “like” but an observation. The breakfast was adequate and priced similar to cafes/bars in local area. Plenty of free off road parking locally – if a spot could be found.
- Amazing value for money. Lovely staff. Very clean. Don’t be put off by the outside.
- The friendly female desk clerk who went above and beyond in her helpfulness in getting our car in and out of the car park. She was very helpful when we needed assistance in getting settled in our room.
- Appearances can be deceiving – small entrance, but huge inside. Apartment was quite big – sleeping room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and separate WC. Kitchen equipment was sufficient – microwave oven, dishes etc. Beds are comfortable, all was clean. The hotel is situated close to the Hanging Houses – only 10 min walk. Then 5 min uphill, through the St.Paul bridge to the cathedral.
Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca
This modern hotel is located 2.5 mi outside central Cuenca and a 2-minute drive from Cuenca Fernando Zóbel AVE Train Station. Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.Each stylish room at the Villa De Cuenca LB Hotel features black and white décor with wooden furniture and floors. Rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and mini-bar. A hairdryer and toiletries are provided in the private bathroom.Buffet breakfast is served in Villa De Cuenca’s modern restaurant and there is also a café-bar. Reception is open 24 hours a day, and staff are happy to provide information about the area.Named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Cuenca’s historic city center is less than 10 minutes away by car. The famous Hanging Houses are around 3.1 mi from the hotel. Hotel LB Villa De Cuenca offers secure private parking.
The hotel was ok for a one night stay.
It looks to be fairly new but the design of the bathroom was very outdated and weird as it can be seen in the pictures. The room was clean, good in size with comfortable beds and a small tv.
We didn’t try the breakfast but it looked ok.
Staff were helpful and polite. Food was excellent and at a very good price. We didn’t take breakfast. Hotel and bedroom all very clean.
Location not a problem with a car, on the edge of town on an industrial estate, which didn’t effect us at all. Good secure car parking under hotel. Nice quiet location.
Would stay again.
- The room was fresh and new, good shower and good wifi, spacious and comfortable
- Comfortable rooms that were very clean and nicely decorated. Free WiFi, very quiet rooms, ample parking available, modest but varied breakfast. Nice place, nice staff. All in all I thought it was good value for the price I paid.
- Only the location of this hotel saved our stay from a complete disaster. The breakfast was adequate.
- The hotel was ok for a one night stay.
Top Hotels In Molinos De Papel Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!