10 Best Hotels To Stay In Molino de las Ánimas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Molino de las Ánimas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Molino De Las ÁNimas Murcia:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santiago de la Ribera, Hotel Lido offers a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi and a concierge service are available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from the hotel. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location, location, location. Amazing beach for young children. Fridge in the room was very handy to keep snacks and drinks cool
- Staff very nice. Location excellent. Very clean. Room for 3 adults measured 11ft by 12 feet. This was a triple room it was only suitable for a double. Bathroom facilities extremely poor.
- Anna on reception was lovely and very helpfull. We have booked for next year.
- The staff and location were great. Parking right outside. Aircon was wonderful.
- The location of the hotel is perfect. Right on the beach, near all the restaurants and shops. Hotel Lido is intimate, quirky and very Spanish. The room we had was cleaned everyday by a lovely lady. The general cleaniness of the hotel was good. We couldn’t fault the staff who were wonderful and very helpful. The rooms have sea views which are sublime and air conditioning which is a must. The beds were comfortable with lovely linen. We didn’t eat at the hotel so cannot comment on the food. I would definetly go back again.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Trabuco is 1,650 feet from Santiago de la Ribera Beach, on Almeria’s Mar Menor Lagoon. It offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers characteristic local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- Reception staff very helpful. Bathroom spotless. Close to the centre. Close to the airport.
- We needed to find somewhere close to San Javier/Murcia airport, Trabuco was the absolute nearest. Brilliant friendly family ran place. Elizabeth (Spanish) speaks fluent English for us lazy Brits ! Juanjo (Guango) was equally fluent. Great splash pool on top floor, with quality lounging area to boot. Absolutely perfect place. We would very highly recommend and are already looking at next year. We need to keep places like this OPEN once Corvera Airport opens in Jan 2019. Used July 23rd 2018.
Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
Spanish breakfast with tostada, tomato and pastries. Freshly squeezed juice. I always order an extra omelet. Cleaning perfect. Close to the beach.
We have stayed there many times and have always found it comfortable, clean, value for money and very friendly staff.
The beach is about a 10 minute walk, plenty of restaurants , tapas places and bars.
- Basic but perfect for what I wanted, great location for the airport and the ferry over to la manga..
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia is just 1,650 feet from the beach. It overlooks the Mar Menor lagoon and has a thalassotherapy spa center with supplement.The spa at the Lodomar offers a sauna, Turkish bath, saltwater pools and wide range of treatments, including massage and wraps. The hotel also has a large sun terrace with loungers.All of the spacious, air-conditioned rooms in the Lodomar have a balcony and views of the Mar Menor or the surrounding countryside. All the apartments have kitchenettes and furnished terraces.The Lodomar Hotel’s restaurant offers a varied buffet, including a selection of Mediterranean, Murcian and homemade dishes.During July and August, Lodomar offers a Kids Club every day from 17:00 to 20:00 by the pool area. Also during these months, 3 nights per week, all guests can join live music in the terrace from 22:00 to 00:00.San Javier Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Murcia City and Cartagena are both under 1 hour’s drive away. The hotel hires bicycles, and outside the hotel you will find some 7.5 mi of cycle ways.
I booked having read some of the Trip-advisor reviews.
I really didn’t expect anything other than somewhere that just did the job.
My stay could not have been better.
I stayed Bed and Breakfast for five nights.
My room was clean, modern and had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. (good air-con and a fridge)
Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice, fresh fruit, good quality breads etc.
People have mentioned the bacon etc, when will people get over that, you have travelled to Spain, try breakfast Spanish style!
The staff were fantastic, drinks good quality and very reasonably priced.
Pool and pool area perfect.
Honestly don’t have a bad word to say, definitely will be returning!
- Breakfast was better than most, with a nice range of options. The room was bright and airy, the air conditioner worked well, keeping the room nicely cooled most of the time – see negatives. The complimentary WiFi in the room was a fair speed.
- Very comfortable rooms, they have everything we needed. The breakfast was really good with far more choice than we expected.
- The staff were really friendly even though we didn’t speak Spanish and they only had a little English. Let us store our bags for the day on check out. The bedroom was brilliant and beds really comfy with the rooms cleaned and serviced every day. The Spa was lovely. You can buy a litre bottle of water from the bar for 2 Euros which I would recommend. Swimming pool and area are brilliant. Would recommend.
- The hotel is spotlessly clean. It provides basic food & drink at the bar
- I booked having read some of the Trip-advisor reviews.
Thalasia Costa de Murcia
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring sea-water swimming pools and a large spa, Thalasia Costa de Murcia is set in the Las Salinas nature reserve, 15 minutes’ walk from the beaches of the Mar Menor. Free WiFi is available.Guest have free access to the spa, pools and water jets in the 15 ft² spa center. A range of treatments are available at an extra cost, including massages and sea-mudpacks, as well as slimming programs and physical therapy.All rooms offer air conditioning, a private balcony and a flat-screen TV.The rooftop terrace features views of the Mediterranean Sea. Buffet and à la carte meals, including Mediterranean dishes, are served at the hotel.The hotel also offers a paddle and tennis court, as well as a children’s playground, all available seasonally. Bicycles can be rented on site. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Alicante Airport is 47 mi away.
- Our stay in hotel Thalasia was really magical.We were celebrating a little honeymoon and the hotel staff made it very very special for us,so I am really grateful for their work and effort.We loved tge facilities,especially the spa which was gorgeous.We definitely want to come back again.
- I liked the quantity, and quality of the different therapies and massages.
- The junior suite room was fantastic and a lovely pool
- Rooms lovely, very clean and spacious and great bed. Downside no tea/coffee in room. Hotel bar not open despite it being July. Pool bar open, staff lovely but not enough of them. Long wait at bar. They offer fresh juice but the poor girl had to squeeze it with old fashioned hand juicer which took a lot of time. Unfortunately I was after the person who ordered fresh juice each time. Also they offer sandwiches outside but bar person has to make these which puts more pressure on staff. Outside pool area lovely. Inside SPA was brilliant. Totally recommend. Also very impressed with member of staff who stood up for me. Was waiting to speak to staff and two women came in after us. When lady became free they insisted that they had been there first. I would have let it go but staff politely and professionally asked them to wait in turn. Only had breakfast but this was good. Good variety and spacious restaurant. All staff very helpful.
- Price would have been ok if everything else was satisfactory
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Alcazáres in the Southern Spanish region of Murcia, very close to the superb Los Narejos Beach and only two miles from Murcia Airport.All rooms at the Hotel 525 come with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite and cable channels. Each also has a private bathroom as well as a balcony.Hotel 525, is located in a shopping area, where you will find many varied types of bars and restaurants.The hotel has a lobby bar, a snack bar, covered car park, meeting rooms and spa.
- The staff are always so helpful and the whole place has a happy feel to it
- Comfortable bed and air conditioning very welcome in the heat of July/August. Housekeeping very helpful. Reception extremely efficient and helpful too.
Absolutely love this hotel – really struggled to find anything to fault
Had a distant sea view which was a lovely surprise
- I made 2 separate bookings for two consecutive nights because of a change in my plans, one in a superior room and one in an ordinary room the first cost 159 the second 85 and what was the difference for €74 euros. In the standard room, which was exactly the same as the superior room, 7 rooms further on, on the same floor and with the same view, I wasn’t provided with a robe, kettle or ‘special’ toiletries. Would I have preferred the standard room on both occasions at a cost of €85.00 most definitely a big yes. The staff were fantastic and couldn’t be more helpful, the facilities were great and the location right in the centre of things but within walking easy distance of the beach. A really great hotel.
- Hotel was exceptionally clean, free use of gym facilities, staff very polite and helpful. Lovely pool on roof terrace and a couple of Jacuzzis to cool off in. Great cocktails in the bar. Only 5 minutes taxi ride from the airport. 1 minute walk to restaurants – all served excellent food at fairly reasonable prices. Beach only 5 minutes walk away with lovely beach café behind and two sunbeds and a parasol only came to 7 euros.
Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16)
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Mangalan Hotel & Spa is set in the center of the resort of La Manga, just off the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean coastline. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms at the Mangalan feature seasonal air conditioning and heating, and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a bath and a hairdryer.Guests can relax with a session in its spa center, or spend some time in the gym, steam room or sauna before cooling off under the experience showers, in the spa pool or hot tub. A selection of massage and beauty treatments are also offered.In summer guests can enjoy a scuba diving experience in the swimming pool for free.Mangalan Hotel & Spa also offers a buffet restaurant where you can choose from regional, Spanish and international dishes. There is also a cafe-bar.
- The pool and surrounding areas where clean and well maintained. Nice touch for guests to have cava on arrival. The room was spacious. Breakfast was nice with lots of variety.
- The dinner and lunch was wonderful in the main resturant. A wide variety to choose from which was always fresh. The bar by the pool served great coffee and the cocktails were delicious. The view from the hotel room is beautiful.
- Very clean, staff very friendly and rooms comfortable
- The location is great, room was large and bright, food very good!
- Very clean,good location,outside jacuzzi and swimming pool are free,nice view from balconu 😍😍😍
Hotel Entremares Termas Carthaginesas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront, Hotel Entremares Termas Carthaginesas enjoys stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. It offers a spa, free WiFi zone, and outdoor pools for adults and children.The rooms at Hotel Entremares Termas Carthaginesas are brightly decorated and feature a balcony. They also come with a private bathroom and satellite TV.Hotel Entremares Termas Carthaginesas offers buffet restaurants, serving breakfast and Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar area.The spa area includes pools with water jets, a steam room, relaxation area and sauna. Health and beauty treatments are also available.La Manga resort center is just 0.6 mi from the hotel, while Cabo de Palos can be reached in less than 10 minutes’ by foot. Cartagena is 16 mi from the hotel and free public parking is available nearby.
- Beachfront location is good. Rooms spacious and clean.
- No the croissants were dry as a bone and the bed was uncomfortable – probably the mattrss was more than 10 years old
- The breakfasts and evening dinner buffet were very good.
- Gentle Reception Director, Ms. Sonja and colleagues. Good Cuisine in a full Restaurant. The Manager offered us a late arrival special dinner. Thank You. The personnel in the Resto, kind and well organised. Exception, Mr. Juan Pedro Lozano, once unpolite, very.
The staff are polite and nice. They allowed me to check in later.
The over view is really beatiful.
The beach is in front of the hotel and beatiful. It is possible to park tha car for free on the street .
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Rising up from the March Menor shores, this modern and functional 3-star hotel is in Los Alcázares – a unique spot well-known for its warm, shallow waters.The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- The breakfast was really good. The beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly. The beach was just around the corner. Very easy to find.
- Fantastic location. My room had small balcony with beautiful views. Breakfast was lovely.
- Clean, cool, comfortable and close to the beach and town center.
My flight was cancelled and I arrived at the hotel one day later. the hotel administration was very kind. they kept my booking an moreover they did not bill this first night.
much appreciated !
- Excellent great views breakfast was very good good value for the money.
Hotel Los Narejos
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This friendly, family-run establishment is situated on the shores of the Mar Menor in the charming town of Los Alcazares, an area blessed with a pleasant, year-round climate.Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves an affordable lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national freeways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.Check out the special offers including golf green fees and transportation, available exclusively for 2-night stays.
- Hotel was clean, staff very friendly location fantastic.
- Everything.staff very helpful nothing was too much trouble breakfast very good good location
- This is our second stay at this hotel, so knew what to expect. A lovely time, rooms were ready for us despite our early arrival, great stay.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful ( particularly Jesus and Lena – although we did see them more often than any other staff). The food was absolutely superb and portions plentiful.
- I’ve stayed at this property many times, spotless, friendly hard working staff and thoroughly professional.
Hotel La Torre Golf Resort & Spa
Located on the Costa Calida, La Torre Golf Resort Spa sits opposite a beautiful lake and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
- Room excellent , with very good service . Attentive staff . Liked the bar area , gym , swimming pools and good spa .
- Staff very friendly and helpful and lovely views of the golf course from our room and the pool.
- Breakfast was very good. Plenty of sunbeds no need to rush. Lovely setting
- Hotel was great staff very helpful nice breakfast
- It was a nice view from the room… oki beds… oki pool area… good and safe parking option below hotel. It was a friendly checkin service at the hotel
Top Hotels In Molino De Las ÁNimas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Molino de las Ánimas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!