10 Best Hotels To Stay In Molinell Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Molinell Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Molinell Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molinell Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molinell Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Molinell Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Molinell Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Molinell Valencia Community:
Oliva Nova Beach & Golf Hotel
One of our top picks in Oliva.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This stylish hotel offers a lagoon-style swimming pool, a spa and direct access to Oliva Nova Beach. It is part of the Oliva Nova Golf Course, designed by Seve Ballesteros.Each elegant, spacious room at Oliva Nova Golf Beach & Golf Hotel includes a sitting area, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms have a covered terrace, overlooking the complex, the nearby sand dunes or the Montgó Mountains.Guests can enjoy traditional Valencian rice dishes in the Oliva Nova Hotel’s El Olivo restaurant. There is also a restaurant with a poolside terrace, an Irish pub and a beach bar.Located between Gandia and Denia, Hotel Oliva Nova is a 45-minute drive from Valencia. There is easy access to Valencia and Alicante via highways N-332 and AP7.
- Great location, great breakfast, great room and comfy bed and lots of facilities. On the beach with nice pools and bars. Got a sea view room.
- Staff very friendly, they upgraded us to a better room. Breakfast was good as well.
- Only breakfast was a bit poor, maybe because of the off season.
- most things were very good, however whilst breakfast was super dinner was a big disappointment.
- The person/s greeting us each morning was almost rude. No “good morning” the quality of food at breakfast was average. Poor quality for the star rating of the hotel. We did have a few problems with one of the rooms and Victor on reception went above and beyond to sort the problems and to compensate us
Hotel Costa Blanca
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hotel Costa Blanca is located in Denia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 25 miles from Hotel Costa Blanca, and Gandía is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Only had breakfast here which was extremely varied and plentiful. The private parking is a bonus too.
- the decoration and paintings were excellent the hotel had a warm feeling the location of the hotel was spot on
- Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent cleaner. Convenient location.
- Good location, not too far from the Old Town and only a short walk to the port area. Breakfast was good, a cold buffet with plenty of choice. Staff all very friendly.
- I’ve been in many hotels in Denia but this one is my favourite. Very clean and good situated.
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Villamor is located in Denia in the region of Valencia Community, just 25 miles from Benidorm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Gandía is 16 miles from Hotel Villamor, and Calpe is 15 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 52 miles away.
- Value for money, ultra modern, clean & comfortable
- The hotel was in a quiet location close to a nice quiet beach. It was about a 25 minute walk into Denia town centre. The hotel, garden and pool were very stylish spacious and well designed and it was a pleasure to be there. The rooms and bathroom were light and airy with a nice balcony and plenty of space. The breakfast was continental style with lots of choice and very good. A taxi to the bus station cost 12 euros.
Well Placed for the beach and restaurantes Very clean comfortable bed
Staff charming Good on site parking
- Location is OK, and walking distance to the beach, but not so close to Denia downtown. Lot of storage space, big wardrobe and lots of drawers. Breakfast was good.
The staff were so courteo friendly and helpful, breakfast was adequate, room bright clean with pool at hand
Interiorise was modern interesting and lively
I liked the size of the hotel small but spacious
Hotel Los Ángeles
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Los Ángeles offers accommodations in Denia. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Benidorm is 25 miles from Hotel Los Ángeles, and Gandía is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The decor was lovely. Breakfasts were very tasty and a diverse selection to choose from. Right on the beach which was relaxing. Pool would be lovely when warmer.
- Lovely location on the beach…loved the decoration in the lobby.
- Good size room, comfortable bed, good breakfast, nice public areas, pleasant staff, very clean, easy access to good sandy beach
- Fabulous hotel, beautiful location right on the beach. Had a drink overlooking the sea, a lovely meal in the restaurant and it was the perfect location for me to unwind during my travelling up to Barcelona. As a lone female I felt perfectly safe and was made very welcome. Excellent secure parking right in front of the hotel.
- Rooms lovely ..clean.. food great .. would and will go again …. Service was fantastic ..
Hotel Noguera Mar
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This charming, maritime-themed hotel looks out over the Mediterranean Sea from its beachfront setting on the beautiful Costa Blanca.Enjoy direct access from the Noguera Mar to the clean golden sands and clear waters of the adjacent beach. You can also enjoy views of the picturesque bay from each of the hotel’s brightly decorated and enchanting rooms. You can even enjoy breakfast as you look out over this idyllic scene.For shops, bars and restaurants, head into the nearby resort of Denià – one of the most pleasant along this popular coastline.
- Friendliness of the staff, variety and quality of the breakfast, comfort of the bed, nice background music in the eating area, the sound of the sea during the night, the possibility to have a kettle in the room,… Perfect hotel for a quiet romantic getaway. There is a homey family spirit to it.
Everything’s very nice !!!
Highly recommended !!!
- Excellent location right on the beach very peaceful and relaxing.Friendly staff throught the Hotel.
- Beautiful breakfast all you could wish for and more. Rooms was beautiful and clean and staff were so friendly xx
- Right on the beach a real find its a shame the weather was not better for out stay but we still loved it . The manger went out of he way the first night we were there we was walking to the restaurant when he came and offered us a lift he was so kind
Hugo Beach Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hugo Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Gandía.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Calpe is 27 miles from Hugo Beach Hotel, and Denia is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 38 miles from Hugo Beach Hotel.
- Good value for money and I would highly recommend it. However, during festive days, like the Fireworks or Fallas, it is very noise; despite the fact that the street is relatively quiet.
- Great value for money, very clean. Friendly staff. Good location
- Extremely large room for one person, bright and clean. Very good value for money. It is situated in the ‘town’ part of Gandia Grau so is well placed for the bars and supermarkets away from the seafront and tourist area, although it’s only a 10 minute walk to the beach. The reception is not manned 24 hours so the staff are there only to check-in guests in and out – I guess this reflects the fact that this is out of the main tourist season.
Very friendly front desk staff.
Situated at the heart of the Gandia Beach area.
No dedicated parking, but plenty of spaces on street and the very large harbour car park near by.
Surrounded by bars and restaurants.
Rated as a 2 star, probably because it has no dining room, but I would rate it much higher.
- Highly recommended. Location is close to the beach and lot of restaurants around. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, free coffee and snacks downstairs. Room was very neat and clean, the place is well equipped. Would love to go back again.
Beautiful hotel and restaurant built in stone that blends in perfectly with its rustic surroundings, situated outside the village of Benimaurell and with views of the whole of the valley.Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- This is a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Fantastic hotel with amazing views, very relaxing place to stay, ideal for walking.
- The first night of our tour of Spain and it could not have got off to better start.
- Splendid panorama view from our room, from our spa bath, into the valley
- The room and the staff were excellent and the breakfast very good.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful staff but only a few words of English spoken. Excellent location for transport and city centre. Continental breakfast simple but welcome. You need to hand in room key each time you go out. Staff offered a take out breakfast as I was checking out very early next day which was a nice touch
- Good location, not far from train station – just 5 minutes walk. The room was very clean. Simple but good enough breakfast.
Breakfast was good and the service excellent. All members of staff were friendly and helpful.
The location was good, with bars and shopping center within walking distance. Train station nearby, also bus service.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Playa de Gandia neighborhood in Gandía, 27 miles from Calpe, Hotel Mavi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Denia is 18 miles from Hotel Mavi, and Altea is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Mavi.
– Location, very close to the beach
– Very friendly and helpful staff
– Cleaning of the room every day
– Comfortable bed
– Good breakfast
Extremely friendly front desk staff.
Very pleasant hotel less than five minutes from the beach and a useful supermarket.
Had a hire car and found parking outside no problem at all.
Wifi was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and very helpful aslo, great location, well working air-conditioning, ok breakfast, every day very clean room.
- Staff were fantastic, super location less than 5 minute’s walk from the beach. Great value.
- Lovely friendly staff. Basic but clean room – suited us fine. Buffet breakfast was lovely and great value. Excellent location.
- – Location, very close to the beach
El Hotelet de la Raconà
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Hotelet de la Raconà is located in Denia, 25 miles from Benidorm and 20 miles from Gandía. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Calpe is 14 miles from El Hotelet de la Raconà, and Altea is 19 miles away. Alicante Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were so helpful especially when it came to booking taxis etc! The rooms were really comfy and the shower pressure was superb. The breakfast was simple but lovely.
- Every thing about the hotel is excellent, the staff are very good and helpful. We arrived after the restaurant had closed, no problem they prepared some food for us which was a very good standard.
- We were transferred to Hotel Les Rotes so this review is about this sister hotel. Choice of express or full buffet breakfast. Express was delicious freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and croissants or toast and tomatoes and for around 3.5 euros was a bargain. Mini bar was not expensive either. Rooms and communal areas were very clean. The pool area was lovely and they are making improvements to the rest of the gardens which are already beautiful, with comfy outdoor sofas and pools with fountains. Close to the coastal bike path which goes to Denia and beyond. Taxi to Denia town around 10 Euros each way. In summer other restaurants would be open within walking distance. Would come again and recommend to friends.
Hotel was definitely a four star
Will stay again
- Great location,hotel is beautiful.The food is fantastic and good value for the menu del dia & noche.Great coves for swimming and snorkeling within walking distance.We had a nice walk into Denia which only took a 45 mins.
Top Hotels In Molinell Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Molinell Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Molinell Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Molinell Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!