10 Best Hotels To Stay In Molejón Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Molejón Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Molejón Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molejón Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molejón Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Molejón Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Molejón Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Molejón Asturias:
Hotel Villa De Ribadeo
This property is a -minute walk from the beach. Located in Ribadeo, Hotel Villa De Ribadeo provides a shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a tour desk. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the hotel.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Villa De Ribadeo.Foz is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- They offered us a take away breakfast as soon as we mentioned we were not going to make it for the breakfast at 08:15.
- Handy to the beaches. Good parking below accessed by lift.
- Staff were very friendly, room was large and comfortable good value.
- the location, the kindness of the desk attendant and the breakfast
Value for money, 60 euros per night including breakfast
Basic hotel fine for a one night stop over.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Ros Mary hotel is located on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route, next to Ribadeo’s main square, Alameda de San Francisco. It has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi is public areas.All heated rooms at Ros Mary feature a simple décor. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.The café-restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers a 3-course lunch menu and an à la carte menu including characteristic regional dishes.The marina is a 5-minute walk away and Playa de las Catedrales Beach is about 20 minutes’ drive away.There is free public parking near the hotel.
- The hotel’s location is excellent, right in the centre of the town. The staff were very friendly. The room was basic but clean and adequate for our needs. Despite signs advising that access to the hotel would be closed after 12 midnight, we were given a key to return whenever we wanted.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating – it was the first day of our Camino walk and they gave advice about local facilities. The situation is relaxed and friendly, on the edge of the square
- The Ros Mary is centrally located and next to the lively Plaza España. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We were very comfortable there.
- Perfect location, pleasant and helpful manager/owner.
- Good location on the Camino Del Norte, modern loft apartment.
Fogar do Mariñeiro
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Ideally located on the banks of Ribadeo’s river and estuary, this hotel is located above the area’s sailing club and features a heated saltwater pool and hot tub. Admire excellent views over the water.The Fogar do Mariñeiro has bedrooms with simple decor and modern fittings. All double rooms feature smart private bathrooms.Watch the boats come and go in the estuary from the Fogar do Mariñeiro’s bar-terrace. Enjoy the nautical atmosphere and fresh, sea air.
Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover quiet sandy beaches, fantastic opportunities for coastal walks and other charming towns along the way. Be sure to try the local wines and tapas for a true taste of Galicia.
- The hotel was excellent , very clean and staff very friendly.
- Excellent staff very clean good selection of continental breakfast, good view over harbour.
- Great location for easy access from bus to start the Camino
- We had a beautiful view of sailing and fishing boats out our window. Great, friendly staff, and amazing desayuno.
- friendly clean and very relaxing hotel. stayed here 5 times and just love it.
La Casona de Lazúrtegui
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Casona de Lazúrtegui is a restored colonial house dating from the early 20th century, located 2 minutes’ walk from the pedestrian area of Ribadeo. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Lazúrtegui preserves elements from its original structure such as stone walls, wide windows and 20 balconies. Featuring elegant décor, the house offers a library, a charming courtyard and a cafeteria, where a daily buffet breakfast is served.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a balcony. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a rain shower.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information and suggest places such as Playa de las Catedrales Beach which is 4.3 mi away. The village’s pier is only 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Very nice building. Parking easy. Good breakfast.
- A treat to stay in such a beautiful building, and that so much attention has been taken to decor and retaining its historical features. great staff & we were given a super map that had details of features around the town to visit.
- Loved this small hotel, which looks very unassuming from the outside. Staff were excellent- very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Extremely comfortable bed. Not in picturesque surroundings, but not unpleasant. However, the hotel was extremely well located!
- Exceptionally clean tastefully decorated hotel on outskirts of town . The reception staff are delightful full of information about surrounding areas . Rooms are large and well appointed.
Set in a rural building dating from the 18th century, La Rectoral in Taramundi provides air-conditioned rooms with views of the surrounding landscape.Rustic-style rooms in La Rectoral feature a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The hotel is also equipped with a lounge decorated in a traditional Asturian style.A continental breakfast is served every morning and dinner is also available in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the center of Taramundi, where a wide range of bars and restaurants can be found along with the city’s well-known watermills.
- It was historically an amazing building and the views from the room were amazing . The staff were superb and the room was huge with a terrace that looked over the world! Amazing views. Definitely a destination hotel and we will come again
- Unique. Wonderful staff. Lovely setting with gorgeous view. Very old but updated and very nicely appointed with all conveniences. Antiques. Comfy. Very spacious room. Sitting area. Best accommodation during our five weeks in Spain. Good breakfast. Quiet. Very clean.
- Beautiful place but not too much to see in Taramundi. It is perfect for just visit it a couple of hours
- This is an amazing place, and a great spot to get away from it all. Tucked away in the hills of Taramundi, it was a little piece of paradise. The building itself and the rich history and age of it is absolutely amazing.
- A fantastic location with spectacular views of the mountains. A lovely laid back place with great breakfasts.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila
Located in Taramundi, Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the Cantabrian Mountains and of the Turia Valley. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is provided.Fitted with wooden flooring, heated rooms boast a rustic décor with wooden furniture. All have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries. A wake up service is also available.The coffee bar and the restaurant inside the property serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Set in Asturias Region, Hotel Restaurante Casa Peteronila is in a picturesque town known for its old water mills. There is a Mills Museum 0.6 mi away and a great variety of outdoor activities can be arranged whether in summer or winter.
- Buen Hotel. Limpio. Centrico facil de aparcar en agosto. Desayuno del hotel muy bien y barato.
- La habitacion muy bonita. La cama muy muy cómoda. El baño perfecto, amplio, bonito y con muy buena iluminación. Todo
- Muy limpio y acogedor. La comida del restaurante muy rica.
- Habitación 27 limpisima y las vistas de cuento. En el mismo pueblo.
- Todo muy limpio. Cama comodisima. Desayuno muy bueno. Volveríamos sin duda
Hotel Rural Casa Paulino
Set in the mountains of Asturia, in the village of Taramundi, Hotel Rural Casa Paulino offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and bar. It is located 19 mi from Ribadeo.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a spa bath.You can enjoy regional homemade food in the on-site restaurant or go to the cafeteria. Specialties include Fabada stew and meats, such as goat and lamb. The tour desk offers information on hiking and trekking routes in the area.There are shops located a 1-minute walk from the hotel and the center of the village is 2 minutes away. Ribadeo’s As Catedrais Beach is 22 mi from Casa Paulino and Lugo is 1 hour away by car.
- Excellent, clean and comfortable place to stay in a lovely village and in a beautiful area of northern Spain.
Very helpful staff. You could have a full evening meal or Tapas in the bar. Plenty of other bars and hotels also in village.
Very pretty location.
- Nice room with a pleasant casual restaurant/bar downstairs. Main restaurant wasn’t open when we were there (mid May).
- Las vistas, la atención, la ubicación, todo. Hotel sencillo pero con todo lo imprescindible de la mejor calidad. No pude quedar mas satisfecha.
- Habitaciones buenas, la bañera con hidromasaje nos encanto y la iluminación genial, estábamos en la habitación mas alta con mejores vistas. Personal muy atento y amable. Muy contento.
Located in the center of Taramundi, the rustic Hotel Taramundi features an on-site restaurant serving Asturiana cuisine, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Rooms here offer a balcony, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Other property facilities include a bar and a terrace.The surrounding countryside offers a number of well-marked hiking trails for guests to explore. The nearest train station, Vegadeo Pueblo Train Station, is 12 mi away, and Hotel Taramundi is 75 mi from Asturias Airport.
- El entorno es inmejorable, localidad pequeña muy bonita y en medio de la naturaleza. El hotel es practico y accesible. La habitación limpia y acogedora. El personal agradable. Todo muy bien la verdad!
- El trato del personal, las instalaciones y la ubicación
- La habitación con vistas, que era grande y espaciosa y el entorno.
- Personal muy amable, ubicación perfecta, precioso restaurante con terraza
La proximidad al centro.
Los dueños que en todo momento fueron muy amables y la comida.
Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo
Set in a traditional Asturian farmhouse dating for the 18th century, this rural hotel enjoys tranquil natural surroundings in the area around the Eo river.Locally listed, the U-shaped building is accessible through a heavy wooden door flanked by two stone towers bearing the coat of arms of the Trabadelo family. The local countryside provides numerous leisure opportunities to help you make the most of this rural getaway. The nearest town of Vegadeo is 0.6 mi away.
- Lovely quiet homely hotel with friendly staff. Traditional rooms that were very clean. Very nice gardens. Great to sit out in with a cold beer. The best olives I’ve ever tasted!!!
- Beautiful, Authentic and Peaceful place. Delicious breakfast and happy Owners. The problem was the uncomfortable bed. Everything else was excellent. Too bad we couldn’t stay longer.
- The hosts were a delight. Made us very welcome and cooked an excellent dinner and breakfast. Beautiful position shame we did not have time to explore the area.
- Location above the town but close enough to visit. Parking on site
- It is a beautiful manor and the ladies that run it are very nice. I found the location to be a bit difficult to find but there was sufficient signage to direct
Hotel Casa Soto
This hotel is housed in a 200 year old building in which the original structure has been conserved and creates a comfortable atmosphere. It is located in a beautiful natural region of Asturias.Hotel Casa Soto has conserved its stone walls and chestnut brown wooden fittings. The rooms are traditionally decorated, modern and very comfortable. Relax here reading a book in the living room with its fireplace. There is a bar cafe in the lounge of the establishment.The establishment is located in the quaint Asturian town of Vegadeo, set in beautiful natural surroundings and a short distance from the coastline.
- Well appointed and comfortable, good location, friendly helpful manager, great breakfast.
- The staff is friendly and helpful. We used the hotel as a base for outdoor activites in the area and it was perfect.
- Very comfortable room with sitting area. Our reception was friendly and staff very helpful.
- The warm reception received upon arrival and the level of care at breakfast were impeccable. The room was very clean and warm. Located up a quiet street walking distance to great places to eat and drink. The host helped us plan our trip to the Beach of the Cathedrals nearby then catered breakfast to suit us. Great continental breakfast with all local produce. Loved every minute of being there
- Wonderful location with very friendly and competent staff. Thank you.
Top Hotels In Molejón Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Molejón Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Molejón Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Molejón Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!