10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moguer Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Moguer Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moguer Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moguer Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moguer Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moguer Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moguer Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moguer Andalucía:
Hotel Plaza Escribano
This hotel is in the center of the authentic Andalusian town of Moguer, by the river Tinto. It is built around three attractive patios.Rooms at the Hotel Plaza Escribano are set around the inner patios. There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Plaza Escribano has a nice lounge and a library with a fireplace.The décor is inspired by Nobel Prize-winning poet Juan Ramón Jiménez. This famous writer was born in Moguer. His house, now a museum, can be visited.The town also has many historical monuments. These include the Castle, the Santa Clara Convent and the San Francisco Convent.The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are a short drive away. The Doñana Natural Park is also nearby.
- Exceptionally clean & comfortable – with lovely staff.
Walk-in showernow with hand grab fitted on my request.
Excellent breakfast,with good coffee.
- Clean room, super bathroom, very nice common areas
- El personal es muy amable. La limpieza es a diario y el confort de la habitación es buena. El alojamiento tiene parking pero vale 6€ la noche, aunque se puede aparcar fácilmente en los alrededores.
- Los cuartos están bien distribuidos y el baño está bien.
Hotel La Pinta
Hotel La Pinta is set in Lugares Colombinos, 15 minutes’ drive from Huelva and Mazagón Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Featuring tiled floors and rustic wooden furniture, rooms come with a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.La Pinta has a bar and a restaurant serving Andalusian food. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.With easy access to the A49 Motorway, the La Pinta is a 40-minute drive from Doñana National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to Huelva’s south ferry terminal in 10 minutes, and from here you can get to the Canary Islands.
The hotel is located at the real middle of town: the Plaza de Espaňa.
My room was huge and even containing a Chesterfield style comfy chair. Of course there were airconditioning and a flatscreen tv.
The bathroom came close to one of a 5-star hotel. Plenty of toiletries and, best of all: a real magnifying shaving mirror.
The place has a restsurant downstairs with a cheap day menu costing only € 10,00 and, perhaps the better option, a wide range of tapas.
The reception desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
Just across the street there’s a public parking garage, which is free of charge.
- Excellent location. Staff very friendly and professional. Beautiful, quaint, town.
- The very small fishing village where this hotel is located is quite nice
- Excellent value for money. Nice little outside terrace for breakfast and evening tapas and drinks. Good location for touring the area. And a FREE modern multi-storey carpark just across the road!
- We stayed at this hotel to visit the three ships that Columbus set sail in and to see the museum and other facilities. The hotel is ideally placed for this. There is a large, free car park immediately opposite the hotel. We ate breakfast and dinner in the hotel, both were fine and extremely good value. The staff were super helpful and friendly. Wi fi was brilliant too.
- The hotel is located at the real middle of town: the Plaza de Espaňa.
Hacienda Montija Hotel
Just 15 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the center of Huelva, this beautifully renovated 11th-century property features a seasonal outdoor pool and gardens. Free WiFi is available.Located at the entrance to the city, the Hacienda Montija Hotel is perfect for those wishing to stay outside Huelva’s center and still have easy access to the city center.The Hacienda Montija is a converted Arabic farmhouse. Wander through the magnificent lounges under beautiful, arched halls and admire the courtyard surrounded by the original gallery.The architecture has a strong, Arabic influence which will enchant your stay. Every room has its own design and character – giving it plenty of character and exclusivity.Sample characteristic Andalusian recipes in the Hacienda Montija’s fine restaurant.Sleep well in the beautifully decorated bedrooms and enjoy the tranquil setting of the Hacienda Montija. You will be soothed by the sounds of nature from your bedroom window.
- Love it, its the 3rd time we have been there. Charrming hotel with alot of charactar. Small but spacious. Pool area is beautiful and calm. The rooms are rustic but lovely. The dinner is absolutely perfect, and the personal touch is very elegant. Breakfast is good too.
- Very rural, peaceful and the hotel had real character and history as a former convent. Food was excellent.
- I was travelling with my dog and the hotel is very pet friendly with easy walks around the local area.
The architecture was amazing. The surroundings were beautiful. Easy to access from ferry, only 15minute drive.
Pet friendly with lively walks for the dog.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The general peace and quiet of the hotel make it a very relaxing place. The pleasantness of all the staff enhanced our stay, too.
We liked the food styles and having a choice of a snack menu and a-la-carte menu made a significant difference as one doe not always want a fast food menu, or the richness of an a-la-carte menu.
Parking immediately outside the hotel was a bonus, as was being located only 10 minutes from the centre of Huelva.
Hotel Restaurante La Rabida
Hotel Restaurante La Rabida is located in Palos de la Frontera, within 2.7 miles of La Rabida Monastery and 2.7 miles of Muelle de las Carabelas. This 2-star hotel offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Rabida.
Value for money budget property Good for Palos de la Frontera location or La Rabida
Room comfortable and clean
Good for breakfast pleasant staff
- Convenient stopover for ferry port. Good value food in their restaurant. Dog welcome and easy parking
Beautiful girl in reception. Very nice and helpful.
As this price very comfortable room’s.
- We were on a long trip and needed a place to break up the driving. This was a great place to stay as it had really friendly and helpful staff, really good two course meals for euro 8.50 and great rooms. It’s in an industrial estate but as we were driving, this wasn’t an issue. We would happily visit this hotel again – while it’s hard to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the different hotels, this was the most pleasant place we had stayed in on our trip to date. The town itself was only a short drive away. The staff really made this a great hotel.
- Open 24 hours and good food in the restaurant which is what you need after 36 to 46 hours on Armas ferry!
- Value for money budget property Good for Palos de la Frontera location or La Rabida
Senator Huelva is in the center of Huelva, 2,300 feet from the Cathedral, and a 15-minute walk from the Train Station. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms at this property include seasonal air conditioning and heating, digital TV and wooden floors. There is also a work desk, mini-bar and free safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café-bar that serves light meals. A buffet breakfast, made with fresh products, is offered daily.Senator Huelva is in a quiet area near Alonso Sánchez Park. There are many bars, restaurants and shops nearby. On-site parking is available at an extra cost.
- A comfortable hotel room, parking was on site, easy to get to through the city. A trifle impersonal but we have been spoilt while travelling in both Portugal and Spain. Breakfast was wonderful and with the room price.
- Beautiful plants in the lobby and around the stairs!
- We were a family having an overnight stop having flown in to Faro Airport very late. The room and hotel met our needs very well, including the fact that we could still checkin at gone 11pm at night. The room was very adequate for what we needed as a family. The hotel was very central with a number of restaurants nearby and if we had had more time in Huelva we felt we would have enjoyed our time there
- I loved the central location in ❤️ of Huelva, close to tourist sites, great transportation right in front, v good breakfast buffet and restaurant. Many good restaurants around.
- it was like a 4 star hotel – even though it was only 3 stars. We had 2 double beds in the family room. Very comfortable. Triple glazed windows meaning no road noise. Fridge in room with free water. Buffet breakfast very good. dominos pizza opposite hotel. In fact lots of restaurants near by and a supermarket opposite.
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, Hotel Tartessos is set next Casa Colón Exhibition Center and 650 feet from Huelva Town Hall. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Tartessos has simple, elegant rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom with toiletries.Traditional Andalusian dishes are on offer in the Mirta Restaurant, which features a patio with a glass roof and offers room service. The 24-hour reception offers newspapers and luggage storage, and the property includes a small fitness room.The hotel is within walking distance of Martín Alonso Pinzón Avenue and Huelva Theater. It is set next to Alonso Sánchez Park and 1,300 feet from Huelva Railway Station.Punta Umbria Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away and Islantilla Beaches is 30 minutes away from the property. Bellavista Golf Club is 3.7 mi from the hotel and Doñana National Park is less than an hour’s drive away.
- The location is great, good beds and really clean, nice and quiet if you want to relax. Overall, a really good hotel.
- Perfectly situated in Huelva near loads of fantastic restaurants
- the rooms were nice, no bar or coffee shop no where to get a snack or drink no pool hotel really lacks facilities of a 4 *
The hotel is in an excellent position.for exploring Huelva. The staff were extremely helpful with everything, especially the two young ladies on reception were brilliant.
The beds were made every day and the room was comfortable.
Huelva was a real treat for us – we explored and found so much. Great bars, restaurants and art. Loved it!
- The room was clean. We had a very good sleep. Easy to park nearby to move the suitcases.
Sercotel Familia Conde
Situated in the center of Huelva, Hotel Familia Conde is ideal accommodation for spending a sun-filled vacation on the beautiful Costa de la Luz area of southern Andalusia.Familia Conde enjoys an excellent location at the heart of downtown Huelva. From here you can stroll to the sights of the Casa Colón or the cathedral. Alternatively, you can spend the day relaxing on the beach, which is about 9 miles away from the hotel.Dine in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine without leaving the hotel.Explore the surrounding countryside – the stunning Costa de la Luz coastline, or the nearby Doñana National Park.
- Breakfast at 6 euros was a great start to the day. Service friendly.
- Everything was perfect. Special thanks to the girl at the reception – Maria. She helped us in all matters.
Great location, close to the new railway station.
Female staff very helpful, advised us about taxis and how to get back from our day out
- Beautiful view from the balcony and location of the hotel (close to Barrio Reina Victoria).
- Great place, clean and just next to the center. Definitely would visit again.
Hotel Santa María
Offering views of Huelva, Hotel Santa Maria is located in the village of La Rábida, just 6.2 mi outside the city. It offers large gardens, a snack bar and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms are decorated simply, and feature air conditioning, heating, and a TV. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.The cafeteria features a terrace and glass walls, and is set just above the gardens, overlooking the Huelva estuary.Hotel Santa Maria is easily accessible via the A49 Motorway, which will take you to Mazagón beach in just 15 minutes. In around 10 minutes you can walk to Andalusia International University, Rábida Monastery and Carabelas Pier. Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a 40-minute drive away.
I happened to have the luck to have one of the four rooms, on the first floor, having a terrace looking at the river Tinto. Especially after sunset this terrace is a delight and I hope to have one of these rooms on my future bookings.
La Rábida is at a very short distance of both Huelva and Palos de la Frontera and therefore centrally located. Also the beautiful beaches of Mazagón can easily be reached.
In front of the hotel there’s plenty of parking space and when you don’t arrive too late nor want to leave early there’s also a gated parking available.
The rooms are clean, equipped with modern furniture and a decent flatscreen, whilst the airconditioner is very well able to deal with its task, even when there’s a heat wave going on. Wifi also worked well.
In my opinion my room with terrace was excellent value for money.
- Ideal location for one night stop over for ferry port . Comfortable , Good free secure parking . Staff bilingual , very helpful and polite. Great hotel for wedding or functions , Super views over the estuary .
- The bed was so comfortable we didnt want to get out of it. Perfect location from Huelva port, perfect for our dog, beautiful location, much nicer than we thought it would be. Definately recommend. Secure Car parking too and wifi.
- We had a meal in the evening, although the choice is limited it was excellent.
- Large room, nice garden, easy to find, good snack bar/restaurant. Nice location. The staff managed to care for us even whilst hosting a large wedding reception.
- I happened to have the luck to have one of the four rooms, on the first floor, having a terrace looking at the river Tinto. Especially after sunset this terrace is a delight and I hope to have one of these rooms on my future bookings.
AC Hotel Huelva, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
The modern AC Hotel Huelva is strategically located on the outskirts of Huelva. It offers easy access to the city center and to Seville via the nearby A49 Motorway.Rooms at the AC Hotel Huelva are spacious and bright. Communal spaces in the hotel are decorated in an avant-garde style. Relax in the fitness suite at the end of a long day. The AC lounge is ideal for work, relaxation or simply reading a book.Guests have access to free WiFi in their rooms and throughout the hotel.The railway station is 2.2 mi from the hotel. From here you can also visit Parque Moret by driving just a few minutes.
I had parking close to the entrance of the hotel. The lounge area was nice. Stacked mini bar.
Very spacious bathroom with a nice bath / shower.
Furniture modern and minimal. Rather bleak.
Perfect location for our purpose – visit to Rio Tinto mines as no battle with Huelva traffic!
- Visited for overnight stay en route and found very convenient as location. Inadvertently left car spare key behind and they posted it to me free of charge the following day. That is service!
- beds very comfortable food in dining room excellent
- Breakfast ok, limited choice of hot / cooked breakfast
- I had parking close to the entrance of the hotel. The lounge area was nice. Stacked mini bar.
NH Luz Huelva
The NH Luz is located in central Huelva, next to the Huelva Museum and just 9.3 mi from Punta Umbria Beach. All rooms have a balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Each room features a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and Agua de la Tierra amenities. There is also a pillow menu available.The NH Luz Huelva has its own restaurant, and there is also a cafeteria and cocktail bar where guests can relax.The hotel has a car rental service at the 24-hour reception and parking is available at a surcharge.The railway station is 250 feet away. The hotel is 25 mi from from the Doñana National Park and 62 mi from the Aracena Mountains.
The stuff was incredible, nice, kind and very helpful.
The breakfast was very nice and so many thing to choose or even if you want something different you just ask and bum, you got it.
The bed was comfortable too.
- Great hotel,rooms are spacious and have everything you need.Tha staff is helpful.Locatios is also good only two minutes walking to the city center.Definitely the best hotel in Huelva.
- Large breakfast selection and helpful staff. Good location in town.
- The large room size and its balcony made the resting time very comfortable. Very good and varied breakfast. Excellent location if you go to Casa Colon, Huelva, for business. Very helpfull and kind staff in the front desk.
- Good value. Comfortable. Well located and friendly staff.
- The stuff was incredible, nice, kind and very helpful.
Top Hotels In Moguer Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moguer Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moguer Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moguer Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!