10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mogro Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mogro Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mogro Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mogro Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mogro Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mogro Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mogro Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mogro Cantabria:
Hotel Spa Milagros Golf
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on Mogra’s Playa de Usil Beach, Hotel Spa Milagros Golf offers free access to a spa with an indoor swimming pool, water jets and a steam bath. Abra del Pas Golf Club is just 0.6 mi away.All rooms at Milagros Golf have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a safe and private bathrooms with amenities. Interconnecting rooms are available. Rooms with sea views are available for a supplement.The hotel restaurant has a live seafood tank and an extensive menu, featuring some characteristic Cantabrian dishes. There is also daily set menu and a tasting menu available. The café-bar and restaurant both have a terrace with sea views.Guests can relax in the hydromassage pool, enjoy a massage or select a beauty treatment. Hotel Spa Milagros Golf also has a chill-out terrace, open during the summer.Santander Airport and city center are within 11 mi of the Milagros, while Santillana del Mar and Cabárceno Nature Reserve are less than 19 mi away. Regular trains to Torrelavega and Santander leave from Mogro Train Station, 1.9 mi away.
- Good breakfast, room clean and good sized, but not quite a 4 star quality of the room or furniture.
- Very comfortable bed, stable wi-fi, and a wonderful spa pool. First rate staff. Excellent view from our roomy balcony. Excellent breakfast buffet.
- The staff are all great. Room with sea view beatiful. Nice swimmingpool. Also great cafeteria service.
- I booked this hotel as a one night stop over after the overnight ferry from Portsmouth not expecting much. While modern the hotel has a very Spanish feel and is popular with the locals. The bar is everything you would expect in Spain and the restaurant is very good.
– delicious breakfasts
– great sea view
– quiet hotel, nice to relax
Condado de la Mota
Offering a garden, terrace and restaurant, Condado de la Mota is housed in a 17th-century building. Located in Pas Bay area in Mogro, it is 1.2 mi from Cantabria’s Pueblo del Sol Beach.All rooms include a TV. The bathroom comes with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.Condado de la Mota is a 10-minute drive from Santander. Abra del Pas Golf Course is 0.6 mi away. The hotel also offers free private parking.
- charming owner – he translated the menu from spanish to polish – using – I think – google translator so it was a really funny menu :))) – and printed it – just for us :). Thank You that was lovely! good food and wine, comfy bed and the buliding is really old from 16th century, so the rooms have a nice rustical feel
Very friendly staff.
Excellent service dinner and breakfast
Eigentlich ein total schönes altes Haus mit Innenhof in einer ruhigen am Fluss gelegenen Lage.
Gutes Frühstück (bis auf die Punkte siehe nicht gefallen)
- Alojamiento confortable y bien ubicado. mSantanderuy cerca y la playa muy chula.
- El entorno y la posada son preciosos y tranquilos. Además la comida estaba muy rica y el trato con los dueños y trabajadores muy cercano. ¡Nos trataron de maravilla!. Sin duda, nos quedamos con ganas de repetir.
Hotel Spa El Muelle de Suances
This property is a 1-minute walk from the beach. El Muelle de Suances has a pretty setting next to Suances Beach and Marina. This hotel offers a restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyThe Muelle de Suances features stylish, contemporary décor. Its heated rooms are spacious and have a flat-screen TV, safe, and a mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free amenities, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Muelle de Suances is within 30 minutes’ drive of several other beaches. Local activities include fishing, horse riding and windsurfing.
- Clean, comfortable and very friendly. Stayed here twice now and would come back. close to Santander and ferry.
- Stayed there in 2010 it has improved dramatically the property is lovely
- Location was great but more than that the staff were really nice. The place and the whole experience was 10times better than the Apartmentos de caserio which was the place we went next which was a real disappointment. If you are going to the Saunces stay at this hotel the staff and location make it the best around
- Very kind staff and food options. Great breakfast.
- Excellent location with beach and marina views. Very pretty village I should think it gets busy in the summer. Hotel has a lively bar on the ground floor and there are many other bars and restaurants nearby. Both young ladies at reception speak excellent English.
Gran Hotel Suances
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set on a hill, 1,300 feet from La Concha Beach, Gran Hotel Suances offers superb sea views. It features an impressive white façade, a seasonal outdoor pool and 24-hour room service.The Gran Hotel’s stylish heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV, phone and work desk. There is a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served. There is also a café-bar.Gran Hotel Suances offers free on-site parking and a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A67 Motorway and Santander Airport is 20 mi away.
- The Bed was very comfortable. Hotel was very clean. Location was good . Parking was free. Good range of food at breakfast.
- We stayed here for one night on our way to Santander. The room was clean and our beds were comfy; the reception staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. Nice sandy beach nearby.
- Staff where so helpful and the quality of everything was to a top standard
- Great location, pleasant clean rooms and communal areas.
- Reasonable size room, bath and shower facilities, buffet evening meal.
Palacio de Arce
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palacio de Arce offers accommodations in Puente Arce. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property also offers a cold buffet breakfast, including pastries, cold meats, and fruit.Santander is 7.5 mi from Palacio de Arce, while Santillana del Mar is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5.6 mi from Palacio de Arce.
- This was a return visit to this beautiful building and we were so looking forward to our stay, so this is a hard review to write. The breakfast was good with lovely orange juice and the staff at the hotel are always pleasant. The hotel is so well placed for the heading to the ferry port or as an overnight stop before venturing into Spain and Portugal
- We used this hotel as our first stop off in Spain after getting off the ferry in Santander and it was a short drive from the port. Staff were all really friendly and helpful, rooms were very spacious with a large bathroom and separate shower and spa bath. We ate in the hotel in the evening, great pre-dinner gin selection and delicious food from the set menu. The buffet breakfast selection in the morning was also really good.
- The location was good, some of the staff were very helpful. Good breakfast with excellent service.
- Beautiful old building, kept to an excellent standard. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Lunch was very good, but we felt, a little pricey. We would not hesitate to return.
- Restful overnight stay in a traditional building. All the staff were very friendly and most helpful. Provided a very good vegetarian meal as a special without any problem.
Hotel Playa Ribera
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Ribera is a modern hotel located in a tranquil area of the picturesque seaside town of Suances. Ir features a furnished garden and a sun terrace. Free public parking is available nearby.Rooms feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, mini-bar with 2 free bottles of water per day, and safe. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the restaurant and the spa of Hotel Spa El Muelle de Suances, located just 1,000 feet away.
- Everything including, in particular, dinner at the sister hotel which was excellent! Decor, staff, breakfast all were excellent as was a tasty leaving gift.
- Well located in a well kept quiet residential area. Only 400 metres from the beach and a range of restaurants and bars. The trendy staff and decor were welcoming. Excellent breakfasts but the bacon was not presented to British taste.
- Amazing breakfast. Super comfortable bed. Clean. Large bathroom. Great value for money. Friendly staff
- The town of Suances is a very attractive Spanish seaside resort.
- Small modern hotel. Rooms cleaned daily. Free car park with limited space, but possibility to park along the street with minimal local traffic. Very quiet surroundings. Short walk away to the main beach Playa de la Concha and restaurants, bars and cafes. Good breakfast choice.
Costa Esmeralda Suites
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This typically-Cantabrian hotel is surrounded by verdant lawns, just 1,000 feet from the bars, restaurants and shops of Suances, on Spain’s Green Coast. Suances Beach is 800 feet away. There is a 24-hour gym and a seasonal outdoor hot tub.This charming hotel is housed in a traditional stone building with rustic, French-style décor. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath and shower. The hotel also features an outdoor pool, and an outdoor hot tub open from June to October.Set in the narrow strip of land between the Picos de Europa Mountains and the Bay of Biscay, this area of Spain is known for its pleasant climate and lush vegetation. As well as the shops and bars, Suances also has a pretty fishing port.
- Wonderfully helpful staff and was not bad value for money.
- This accomodation was fantastic. The only problem I can sate is that during night, it was extremely hot despite the walls are of stone! I informed about it in reception. For the rest, incredible hotel.
- This was the best hotel in our 2 weeks journey through Spain. Amenities, staff, service, everything was top notch! Would definitely come back again to Suances and stay in this beautiful hotel!
- the garage and the wonderful attention to detail in the room
Beautiful hotel and really good value for money.
set 3 course evening menu with wine 33€.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Suances is less than half a mile from La Concha Beach, in the Cantabrian village of Suances. It has a traditional restaurant, an outdoor pool and 24-hour front desk with tour desk.Rooms at the Suances Hotel feature simple, tasteful décor and tiled floors. There are views of the surrounding countryside or the sea. Each room comes with cable TV, a safe and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional local dishes from the hotel’s restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar, and room service is available 24 hours a day.The center of Suances is just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Suances, while Santander is within a 30-minute drive. Free private parking is offered at the hotel.
- Buffet breakfast good but you had to go to the adjoining hotel for it. Staff pleasant.
- hotel was quiet (because almost empty) – breakfast
Breakfast was very good Quite good position for the beaches Lovely little walk down a slightly steep hill through a lane to the promenade with a nice beach
The beach cafeteria was really something with very reasonable prices
Misrepresented in advert
Not value for money
- The staff, specially the waitress, the views, the breakfast.
Hotel Sandra II
This property is a -minute walk from the beach. Enjoy the tranquility and fantastic views offered by this riverside setting, 2,300 feet from central Suances. A heated indoor pool is available. Free WiFi is provided in public areas and free public parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with bath and hairdryer.Play a game of tennis in the fresh air on the Sandra II’s outdoor courts. An indoor pool is also available.For a more relaxing time, head to the garden and terrace to enjoy the views. Here you can also enjoy a refreshing drink from the hotel cafe.The Sandra II sits on a clifftop overlooking the estuary of the River Besaya, which continues past Suances and into the Bay of Biscay. Just 1.6 mi from the hotel you will find the town’s 3 beaches and the seafront promenade of this charming Cantabrian city.
- The room was exceptionally large, great if your travelling with a pet. Check In very quick and easy to complete, excellent receptionist who gave us all the information on the hotel facilities.
- Beautiful location, I couldn’t choose a better spot. Kids and dog very friendly, fun and cosy atmosphere. The bedroom was perfect temperature, very good shower and comfortable beds. The window has a extra feature that allows you to make your bedroom completely dark even during the day. I paid very cheap for the breakfast and it worth it, deliciosos! I hope to come back to this hotel soon, just perfect!
we have had better breakfasts but everything else fine
could miss turning to this hotel very easily
good walking area for the dog(German Sheperd)
- Great place to stay we took motorcycles on our way back to Santander the next day, lovely walks and fantastic views, there is a town a short walk away, the locals do not speak a lot of English but have found that on most of the north coast,
- We love the location and the staff were superb. Lovely views, the piol (wich is a bit cold) and the tennis court, lovely walks on the countryside. The staff is fantastic!!!
Just 1.2 mi from the beautiful coast of Cantabria, this hotel is a restored 18th-century palace. It has a peaceful natural setting, and offers a restaurant which serves characteristic local cuisine.Hotel Marfrei has traditional rustic décor, with wooden furniture. All rooms are bright and comfortable, with private bathrooms. Rooms with a flat-screen TV and DVD player are available on request.The hotel has a garden with picnic tables, and a children’s play area. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel.Hotel Marfrei is just 1.9 mi from the pretty town of Suances. Altamira cave, famous for its paintings, is only 3.7 mi away. There are also many beautiful beaches just a short drive from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- The staff were helpful and nice and the breakfast very good
- La amabilidad y trato del personal, todos en general y las recepcionistas en particular. Son majísimas, amables y están en todo!
- Toda mi estancia ha sido perfecta!!! Tengo que dar un excelente a este hotel. Desde su ubicación,personal,instalaciones,detalles…todo ha sido magnífico. Su ubicación es perfecta para visitar Cantabria Ya que se encuentra cerca de poblaciones bonitas como Suances, Comillas,etc. El hotel tiene una piscina muy bonita y está rodeado de montañas…por lo que es fácil relajarse en ese ambiente. La habitación muy grande y espaciosa…una cama super cómoda y enorme. Además disponía de una pequeña nevera que va bastante bien. Nosotros nos alojamos en MP y estaba todo muy bueno. Además cuenta con un parking. Agradecer al personal por lo bien que nos han atendido,los detalles que han tenido con nosotros y siempre ayudando. Sin duda alguna…volveré!!!! 🙂
El personal sin duda. Hay un ambiente muy cercano y las hermanas estan siempre muy pendientes y se preocupan realmente por el bienestar de los huéspedes. En tan solo 6 días hemos tenido la sensación de que fueran amigas de toda la vida. Ademas las infinitas recomendaciones que nos han hecho durante esos 6 días han sido todas buenísimas además de reservarte ellas mismas las visitas a los principales puntos de interes con descuentos incluidos. La atención por su parte ha sido inmejorable.
También la bollería y los postres, la mayoría caseros, estaban buenísimos.
- El personal del hotel, son todos estupendos, hacen que te sientas como en casa. El entorno y la tranquilidad. La ubicación del hotel permite llegar fácilmente al resto de los sitios
Top Hotels In Mogro Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mogro Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mogro Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mogro Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!