10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mogente Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mogente Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mogente Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mogente Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mogente Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mogente Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mogente Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mogente Valencia Community:
Located 0.6 mi away from Mogente Train Station, Hotel Makasa features 24-hour reception and soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV. The hotel offers easy access to the A-35 Motorway connected to Valencia.This family-run hotel features simply decorated rooms with double bed, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a large balcony with mountain views.Breakfast at Hotel Makasa is served every morning in a lounge area boasting a fireplace and TV. Dishes and packed lunch are also available on prior request.The hotel can arrange wine tasting visits to nearby wineries. You can also go hiking or hunting for mushrooms.Set in Valencia Province, Hotel Makasa is 30 mi away from L’Alcudia. You can drive to Gandia as well as to Valencia in 1 hour by car.
- very friendly, nice room, good breakfast, easy to reach by car
- Ontvangst, eigenaar zeer hulpvaardig. Heeft mij van treinstation gehaald en naar restaurant in stad gebracht!
Buen hotel para alojarse. Decorado como hotel rural, pero con todas las comodidades. Personal amable y buen desayuno, con mermeladas y queso artesanales.
Tranquilo y silencioso.
- La cama enorme y muy cómoda. Los acabados de la habitación de 10 le dan mucha calidez.
- Todo, es perfecto. Suelo alojarme en este sitio por tranquilidad y comodidad. Los dueños encantadores, las habitaciones confortables. Fantástico
This impressive 19th-century Mudéjar Palace is located in Ontinyent, under an hour’s drive from Valencia. It offers a roof terrace with an outdoor pool, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Kazar’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean food, using local ingredients. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Kazar is 350 feet from the El Teler Shopping Center, and there are many shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in just over an hour.Free parking is available on site.
- Excellent location, plenty of parking, just overall beautiful building. Staff was friendly, good breakfast.
- Exceptional staff. Great food. Beautiful property.
- Great property straight out of Spanish history books.
- The layout of the room, the outside terrace, and the friendly staff. Plus the hotel was very central.
- Easy to find. Hotel staff were amazing, very friendly and so helpful. Would definatley stay there again.
L’Estació is a tranquil hotel, set in a converted train station in Bocairent, 6 miles from Ontinyent, Valencia. It offers a tennis court, outdoor pool, free parking and free wired internet.Set in beautiful grounds, the Hotel L’Estació also has an interior patio. There is a lounge with a fireplace, where guests can relax.All air conditioned rooms at the Estació have a TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, Green Tea amenities, a bathrobe and slippers.The hotel has a bar and a restaurant with garden views and a terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.There is a children’s play area. You can rent a car or bike at the tour desk, and an airport shuttle is available for an extra charge.
- We went there for a rest and to explore Bocarient, the hotel is just so laid back and friendly, .
We only stayed a few days, but the staff were very helpful and attentive. The breakfast was excellent and definitely value for money at 8 euros per person. Room had a view of the old station signage, with a very tranquil courtyard below it, lovely to relax in.
The pueblo of Bocairent is very quaint, but very hilly. Some of the streets in the old part of town were difficult to negotiate by car, and the walk – the Ruta mágica – with a dificulty of 2.5, I found to be much harder, but then I put that down to ‘old age’
Attractive hotel with a nice ‘country house/barn’ feel to it with big high ceilings in the bar area.
Lovely new restaurant area with great food and friendly staff. Breakfast was also very good.
Rooms very clean and tidy.
Excellent touch of having a fruit bowl in the room – very nice
White bath robes gave it an extra touch of luxury.
- This is an unusual and lovely hotel to stay in, with nice herbal products for sale and in the rooms. It is quirky and interesting with a lovely feel to it.
- Large bed really comfortable – lots of hot water and the room was warm. Bocairent old railway station converted to a lovely hotel.
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Benali is located in Benali, in the Valencia Community Region. The property has a children’s playground and terrace.Featuring rustic decor and modern Ibiza details, the accommodations at Benali consists of several rooms, a guest house and 2 houses for 8 people each.Besides offers a swimming pool with stunning view and a paella and barbecue area. Further facilities include a common room with library, board games, craft materials and toys, WiFi, free use of mountainbikes, yoga, massages, breakfast and dinner.Xativa is 24 mi from the property, while the beach of Gandia is 70 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 61 mi from the property.
- Benali is a set in an incredible location, beautifully styled, with super attentive & friendly staff. The food is amazing and our two small children loved staying here as well. We will definitely be returning! 😉
- Lovely tranquil location among a pine forest. Perfect escapism. Wonderful friendly staff. Beautiful surroundings.
- Super comfortable beds. very helpful and friendly staff, comfortable room, hotel location in a lovely tranquil setting.
Incredible location. Fantastic hosts (and good cooks). Beautiful old houses.
On top of a mountain with nothing but nature for miles around. Great walks.
Note: no phones, no tv, but internet via satellite works generally fine.
- Peaceful, serene location at the end of the road. We booked the apartment which was fully equipped and had a warm & welcoming atmosphere. The owners are excellent cooks and hosts. We felt very welcome and enjoyed hiking in the area with their dogs :-).
Hotel Gasaqui provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Ayelo de Malferit. This 3-star hotel offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a private bathroom, and certain rooms also offer a terrace. At Hotel Gasaqui all rooms have a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a playground.Staff at Hotel Gasaqui are available to give advice at the 24-hour front desk.Gandía is 22 miles from the hotel, while Cullera is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- very close to motorway for a quick overnight stop, easy to find and helpful staff.
- The beds were confortable and the shower area is massive. A complementary cooled water bottles were avaialble as soon as we arrived from a hot weather.
- The pool and getting the car beside the room. Lovely sheets, good beds.
- La baignoire a remous avait quelques cheveux ,je trouve que d’installer des poignées de sécurité autour de la baignoire pour se relever serait bien. Les verres du mini bar étaient mal lavé .Mon lit était trop dur , mais dans l’ensemble c’est très bien.
- Molt bon lloc per allotjarse, la recepcionista molt amable i atenta. Habitacio acollidora i llit comode.
Enjoy a break in exotic surroundings with a stay at this unique hotel. Located in the ancient town of Bocairent, it blends decor from Asia, Africa and Spain’s former colonies.Rooms at L’Agora are decorated in the style of Pakistan, China, Thailand, Kenya or the colonies. This charming decor is complemented by modern amenities such as air conditioning, DVD players and, in some rooms, hydromassage baths.The hotel has a café serving coffee and light meals during the day.Use L’Agora as a base to explore the historic, hillside streets of Bocairent, just outside the Sierra de Mariola nature park. Alicante and the beaches of the Costa Blanca can be reached by car.
- Very friendly host. The hotel is decorated with style.
- Great location in the old town, perfect for exploring on foot. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast. Very Spanish in style.
- My favorite thing about my stay was how nice and accommodating the staff was. They had their hands full because of the people participating in the village’s unending parades that would come in for a beer or a cup of coffee in between their times to shine, and the staff remained calm, efficient and always very smiley. Breakfast is homemade and features local delicacies. The China suite is beatifully decorated (sofiscated without pretension), large and with a comfortable bed and a nice set of lounging chairs. The jacuzzi in the tub was great after the visit to the caves! Finally, the location of the hotel is simply perfect. It’s central, five minutes away from the Valencia_Bocairent bus stop and it allows for one of the best views of the pardes and processions that take place in the village during this time of the year. I definitely recommend this hotel!
- La habitación era grande y bastante bonita, el trato del personal excelente.
- La atención de la recepcionista y del restaurante. La comida está rica.
Hotel San Diego
Offering free Wi-Fi and comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, this hotel is located in the town of Novetlè, between Xàtiva and Canals and only 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches on the Mediterranean coast.The spacious rooms at Hotel San Diego feature elegant décor with classic finishes. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a lounge-dining room where breakfast is served. There is also a 24-hour reception and free private parking available on site.Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences can be reached in approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The hotel is well situated if you need to be in that area but dont expect to be in the centre of a tourist area. The staff are very nice and I found the room to be new, fresh, very clean and comfortable. The room was also fairly spacious which is unusual these days. Once inside the hotel you begin to appreciate how nice it is. Car parking facilities are available but I left my car outside in the street as it was easy to park there anyway.
- The hospitality of the couple was wonderful. The hotel itself was nice, very neat and clean.
- The staff were really nice and really helpful. The breakfast was very good and excellent value. The hotel was very clean and the bed comfortable. The garage was great for parking our motorbike.
- Great garage. Spacious and comfortable modern rooms with very effective air con
We loved our stay at la casa Gialla. Everything was perfect.
Margarita, the owner greeted with with smiles and aperitif despite us being late.
The house was spacious and sparkling clean with fresh towels and linens. The wifi connection is strong. Lots of room for parking. Pizzeria with a pool right across the street.
The bed is the best I have slept in this year!
Margarita is always around and happy to help with anything.
It is a bit of a walk front the town but it is not bad at all. I recommend it without hesitation and I will say here again for sure.
Venta el Borrego
Offering a restaurant, Venta el Borrego is located in Bañeres de Mariola. This hotel offers a garden and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi access.Each room at Venta el Borrego has a TV, a desk, garden or mountain view as well as a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Guests have a meal at the on-site restaurant or sip a drink at the hotel’s bar or on its terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, banquet facilities and luggage storage.Alicante Airport is 43 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- Todo genial,el lugar estaba limpio.Buena relación calidad-precio
Voor een doorreis hotel een prima locatie met een goed restaurant.
De motoren kregen een veilige plek en we konden nog even buiten op het terras van de zon genieten.
- Calidad de la comida y limpieza de las instalaciones
- Muy buen sitio para ir a dormir y la comida también muy buena, hemos estado muy bien servidos y un buen lugar.
- Ubicación, parking bicicletas muy adecuado para viajar en grupo
Hotel La Sitja – Adults only
Hotel La Sitja – Adults only is located in the village of Benissoda, in the Albaida Valley. It offers smart, modern rooms with a private balcony, free WiFi and a 42” flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel La Sitja – Adults only feature parquet floors and light wood furniture. The private bathrooms come with a whirlpool bath.La Sitja offers services for business meetings, like photocopies and fax.Hotel La Sitja – Adults only REC restaurant serves characteristic regional dishes. There is also a café with a fireplace and a terrace with views of the Agullent Mountains.The hotel also has a rooftop plunge pool with hydromassage and a solarium accessible on prior request at an extra cost.In Albaida, located 15 minutes’ walk away, there is a puppet museum. The beautiful Mariola Nature Reserve is just 20 minutes’ drive away. The accommodations has direct access to the CV-40 Motorway.
- This was a true experience of being quiet. We came from turist hell in Gandia and found this heavenly place, where we could recuperate. Just stepping into the entre right next to the little church, were we are aware that here, is there an emotional intelligence at work. It is simple and beautiful. The food was prepared with care.
Very nice hotel in a quiet small village , with a very good restaurant.
The personnel is very nice
Wi-fi connection very fast !
Everything is new and extremely clean
Water supplied for free
- very nice place, well renovated and modern, quite place with nice view over the valley, good food
- All the food was very good and nothing was to much trouble
- Habitaciones preciosas, cama comodísima, comida del restaurante excelente.
La Casona Albaida
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, La Casona Albaida is located in Albaida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. This property can also be rented entirely upon previous request.Car hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Benidorm is 30 mi from La Casona Albaida, while Gandía is 20 mi from the property. Alicante Airport is 39 mi away.
- Clean and calm apartment. Nice small town. Welcoming host.
- We loved our hosts – they were just wonderful and we were able to enjoy their pre-wedding celebrations !!
- We thought this accommodation was absolutely wonderful, the host were so friendly and hospitable and the property so aesthetically pleasing! We have been travelling around France and Spain for 6 weeks now and the beds were the most comfortable yet, we all had the BEST nights sleep! The HUGE breakfast was delicious, including homemade jams and olive oil and we really appreciated the complimentary (also homemade by the owners) red wine.
This was one of the best experiences of our two-weeks trip! We had two-room apartment with lots of character! Hosts do not speak English, but this was not a problem, as they are so welcoming, friendly and open!
We even got bottle of wine from casa cellar – and it was tasty!
Rooms are clean, quiet, just bell ringing every 15 minutes – but in this town you’ll get bells everywhere – they are proud of non-stop bell ringing for last several centuries 🙂
Parking is free on nearby streets – hosts will tell you where is better to park. Consum is on the next street, city center is 5 min walk.
- We were going from Valencia to Granada, and due to the historical snowstorms and cold wave of january of 2017, something very unusual, all the roads were closed. So we chose the closest place we could spend the night. We would never expect to have such a great stay. The house is beautiful, with different kinds of rooms and spaces, all really well decorated, making you feel at home. The terraces are really nice too, even though we couldnt use them because of the weather. But the best aspect is the couple that run the place. They are very lovely and cooked us really good diner and breakfast for really just prices, and served us the wine and olive oil that they produce in their farm. Even when nobody was expecting nor prepared for this weather, we had an amazing stay and felt at home. So, afterall this snowstorm gifted us a really nice surprise.
Top Hotels In Mogente Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mogente Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mogente Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mogente Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!