10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mogarraz Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mogarraz Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mogarraz Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mogarraz Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mogarraz Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mogarraz Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mogarraz Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mogarraz Castile And Leon:
Hotel Spa Villa de Mogarraz
This impressive hotel blends charming historic buildings with state-of-the-art spa facilities and a peaceful setting in the countryside outside of Salamanca – ideal for a relaxing break in rural Castile.Unwind with a session in the sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the hot tub, experience showers or indoor hydrotherapy pool. Indulge yourself with treatments ranging from tanning to massages and hot stone treatments.Look out over the Medieval village and mountainous surroundings from the scenic rooftop terrace at the Villa de Mogarraz. You can then head to the Don Mauro restaurant to enjoy the delicious local specialties, or to the welcoming bar for a refreshing drink.Beautiful natural surroundings add to the peaceful and relaxing feel of the hotel. Explore the ancient streets of the picturesque local village or head out into the dramatic countryside to walk among the chestnut and cherry trees.
- Es un sitio genial, en un pueblo maravilloso. Es un hotel perfecto para pasar un finde rural, y en verano más.
- Hotel fantástico en un Pueblo encantador. El spa muy recomendable. El menú diario y el desayuno estupendos
Quarto espaçoso. Local calmo e tranquilo.
Bom serviço de SPA com imensos pontos de interesse (Sauna, Jacuzzi, Banho Turco, Piscina interior, Circuito de águas temperadas, Camas de repouso).
Hotel bueno para visitar zona de la alberca
Destacar limpieza y ubicacion
Sospecho que las sabanas estaban sin cambiar, el agua de la ducha salio primero templada y despues fria, el suelo del baño sucio, las patatas meneas de pena saladas y rancias, el cochinillo refrito, el bacalao,,, mejor no comentarlo, la recepcionista de la mañana dessgradable, solo el camarero de la cena fue muy amable y correcto.
No entro a valorar el precio de este hotel, da lo mismo que sea caro o barato, la calidad tiene que estar de acuerdo con su calificacion, pero siendo generoso solo dos estrellas.
Es mejor quedarse a dormir en La Alberca, incluso en la Peña de Francia.
Abadía San Martín
Abadía de San Martín has a beautiful location in San Martín del Castañar, in the Sierra de Francia. It offers rooms with free internet and a hydromassage shower.All rooms at the property offer exterior views and modern décor. They come with air conditioning and a bathroom with amenities.The Abadía de San Martín combines the modern and the traditional. The building includes wood and stone surfaces, as well as the original façade. Guests can relax in the garden or on the terrace.
Hotel cerrado todo el día, sin apenas personal.
Bar y comedor cerrados por falta de personal.
Para contactar con el servicio tenías Q llamar a un móvil, porque no había personal durante casi todo el día.
- Tiene una ubicación excelente, zona tranquila. Limpio, cómodo y el trato correcto y amable
- La ubicación, la limpieza, el silencio y la decoración. La habitación muy amplia y el baño también.
- Habitación confortable y agradable, con techo abuhardillado, el desayuno completo y muy bueno, el trato del personal , excelente, un hotel diferente, en un pueblo precioso y tranquilo. Sus calles son preciosas, para callejear y sentirte como en otra época.
- Die Unterkunft ist sehr schön gelegen in der Nähe eines kleinen Parks mit Naturschwimmbecken. Es ist sehr schön eingerichtet. Modern und klassisch. Kommen sehr gerne wieder.
- Hotel cerrado todo el día, sin apenas personal.
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia features air-conditioned accommodations in Sotoserrano. It offers a tour desk and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a seating area and a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia.La Alberca is 9.3 mi from the accommodations, while Plasencia is 56 mi away.
The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Traveled May 2017.
- We had a wonderful stay, room was clean and comfortable, the owner extremely friendly and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish, we had a great time. And a view from our balcony was just gorgeous.
- The couple who own this are fabulous people. They could not have done more nor made us more welcome. We hardly speak any Spanish and their English is equally basic. I defy you not to enjoy communicating with them. The area is dramatic mountainous and delightfully picturesque. The village had a great quaintness about it and the two production facilities at either end (one a Serrano ham unit) have no negative impact at all. Lovely little bar/cafe on the little main square, Plaza Mayor (not surprisingly) with a charming host. The accommodation is such good value for money. It is comfortable and simply furnished. The room had air conditioning. Nice simple breakfast. I’d go straight back there if I were to return to the area. A distinct possibility!
- Muy amable el matrimonio que lo regenta. Muy limpio y cómodo. El desayuno sin excesos pero bueno. Ambiente familiar. Repetiría
me gusto todo. el desayuno bien tenia de todo.
los gerentes geniales como si fueran amigos la habitacion grande y comoda
- The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Hotel Las Batuecas
Las Batuecas is located in La Alberca, about 1 hours’ drive south of Salamanca. It offers spacious rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. Free on-site parking is also available.All rooms at Hotel Las Batuecas feature tiled floors and are equipped with a TV, safe and mini bar. All have a private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer. Most rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.Guests can enjoy characteristic Castile and León food at Las Batuecas restaurant. There is also a café, large garden, terrace and a communal lounge with a TV. Packed lunches are available.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. There are hiking trails and bicycles tracks in the nearby Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve.
spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Very good Central location in the mountain area with many other small villages full of history.
- We had an unexpectedly great meal in the restaurant, which wasn’t busy, but were very attentively served, enjoyed some great dishes such as the apple and onion salad, bean soup, lamb and bass, and the price was very good, especially by comparison with prices in town
- Spacious and bright very clean. Liked the outside area.. Staff spoke English and were very helpful.
- Located 2 min walk from town centre. Really informative and lively staff, we got some really good recommendations.
- Senza infamia e sanza lode. Posizione abbastanza buona
- spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Set in the heart of the stunning Batuecas National Park and surrounded by ancient chestnut trees, this Medieval-style hotel boasts great facilities and views of the rural surroundings.Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
It was the most amazing hotel I have ever Been to. Impressive and very well organised.
It is a must in your life.
- Good location for exploring the old town. Spacious rooms and ours had a balcony which was lovely to sit out on. I would definitely go back.
- Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Hotel Doña Teresa
This traditional, rural hotel lies in the center of the charming village of La Alberca, in a beautiful natural park to the south of Salamanca.With bare stone walls and sturdy oak beams, the Doña Teresa is built in a an authentic rustic style. It enjoys a privileged position just 350 feet from the villages main square, surrounded by mountains and the famous Rock of France sanctuary. Much of this stunning local landscape can be viewed from the hotels terrace and from the large outdoor swimming pool (located one mile away), surrounded by gardens.After a day in the fresh air, you can return to the hotel to enjoy a delicious meal of homemade local specialties in the Abuela Carmen restaurant.
- Location is excellent, lovely views, friendly staff
- Charming decor, good breakfast selection, comfy bed.
- The location and parking were excellent and the bed was really comfortable.
- Beautifully restored property – rustic but still very comfortable and clean.
- Beautiful place. Room was spacious with balcony. Breakfast room and lounge very inviting. Great value.
Antiguas Eras la Alberca
Antiguas Eras la Alberca is set in the Medieval village of La Alberca, in the Batuecas Nature Reserve. This rustic hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking nearby.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a TV. There is also a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub.The Antiguas Eras Hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, El Mesón-Cafetín. Fine Nicaraguan coffee and local cuisine can be enjoyed here.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Located midway between the A62 and A66 Motorways, the hotel is 47 mi from Salamanca.
- Great value for money. Management was super friendly and check-in was a breeze. The rooms and bathroom was spacious and perfect for two adults and even one 5 year-old squeezed in. Breakfast at 3 EUR was very good value! Location was perfect, only a few steps away from La Alberca town. Ideal for a 2-day stay and as a base to explore the region.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was great and the location was superb.
- very hospitable hosts, fabulous location in delightful medieval village
- Sehr freundliches Personal an der Rezeption, gemütliches Zimmer mit Holzbalken, drei Schritte bis ins Zentrum und ein spannender Wanderweg beginnt fast gegenüber vom Hotel.
- Amabilidad del personal, la cama bien, el desayuno correcto
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
This hotel is a carefully converted period stone and slate building dating back to the beginning of last century. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Built for King Alfonso XIII when he visited in 1922, the building has been respectfully renovated and has preserved many of its original features, into a comfortable, contemporary hotel.The beautiful, hilly area is rich in culture, anthropology and cuisine ideal for those guests wishing to explore nature.All rooms at Hospederia Hurdes Reales feature air conditioning, hardwood floors and an elegant décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, iron and safe. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can go hiking all year round. There are several hiking trails in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- They went that extra mile for our furry friend, providing a bowl and bed. Very peaceful. Enjoyed the restaurant and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
- Great room, very friendly and helpful staff ( lady on reception called a friend to help get our car started ). Beautiful, peaceful location.
- This is a lovely place and everything was good about the hotel. The evening meal was excellent and so too the breakfast.
- This is a modern hotel in a mountainous region of northern Extremadura. It was originally constructed in about 1930 as a home for senior citizens, but it has been converted nicely to its current use. The room was comfortable and had a nice view. The breakfast was excellent.
- Beautiful location-sensational walking area. Lovely hotel and staff -nice evening meal included.
Hotel Condado de Miranda
Set within Las Batuecas Natural Park, this hotel is 650 feet away from the medieval village of Miranda del Castañar. It offers rooms with views over Sierra de Francia Mountains.Hotel Condado de Miranda features a rustic design with stone walls and tile roofs. Guest rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel features a restaurant specialized in grilled meats, and there is also a bar. Different activities such as guided tours, gastronomic workshops and visits to local wineries are organized regularly.Other towns like Mogarraz or Monforte de la Sierra are 15 minutes’ drive away. Salamanca is 47 mi away, and its airport is 53 mi away.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Hotel muy tranquilo y la habitación muy cómoda. Perfecto para una escapada en un pueblo precioso y un entorno inigualable
- Lo que más me gusto es que se podía aparcar bien porque tiene parking. Y que admitían mascotas que no es fácil encontrar un sitio así.
- Le restaurant de l’hôtel où l’on mange très bien, hôtel familial à 2 pas du village en pleine campagne, parking gratuit juste devant l’hôtel.
- Estuvimos poco tiempo, un noche, habiendo llegado tarde pero todo fue como debía ir. Cumplió sobradamente las espectativas.
- La habitación era grande y espaciosa. Buena relación calidad precio
Featuring free Wi-Fi and offering impressive views of the Sierra de Francia Mountains, Casa Claudia is set in the picturesque village of Miranda del Castañares. It offers country-style accommodations with balconies.The Claudia has both rooms and apartments. All accommodations comes with a fan, seating area and a private bathroom. Apartments have a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and hob.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa’s dining room, or on the attractive terrace. There is a small selection of shops and restaurants in the center of Miranda del Castañares.The village’s old walls and historic center are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa. The hotel is set within Las Batuecas Park, an ideal area for hiking and cycling.
Lo mejor de la casa son las maravillosas vistas desde la terraza. Es una casa muy luminosa, con grandes ventanas. Muy cuca. Las paredes gruesas protegían muy bien del calor.
Cerca había un sendero que bajaba hasta un río en pocos minutos.
Cerca de pueblos muy atractivos, de senderos y piscinas naturales.
Pilar muy amable y atenta.
- Casa muy coqueta, limpia, bien situada y con unas vistas impresionantes de la Sierra de Francia. La tranquilidad es absoluta, no se oye ni un ruido, si vas buscando desconectar este es un gran lugar. Muy buena ubicación, puedes ir a visitar pueblos como la Alberca, Mogarraz, Bejar…también tienes la Peña de Francia, el parque de las Batuecas y las Hurdes entre otros muchos lugares a cual más bonito. Muy recomendable, tanto la casa como la zona
- Instancia limpia y muy cómoda, con una vista increíble y los detalles muy cuidados. La propietaria muy atenta.
- todo ajustado a lo que ves en las fotos, es amplio, bien decorado, y cómodo. Admite mascotas.
- Viajamos 4 personas en coche y la verdad es que casi todo fue perfecto. Cogimos una casita de 2 habitaciones y estaba genial, bien cuidada, camas cómodas, baño limpio, menaje del hogar completo… y ademas el trato de Pilar (la dueña) y su vecina (quien nos dio las llaves) fue siempre exquisito.
- Lo mejor de la casa son las maravillosas vistas desde la terraza. Es una casa muy luminosa, con grandes ventanas. Muy cuca. Las paredes gruesas protegían muy bien del calor.
Top Hotels In Mogarraz Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mogarraz Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mogarraz Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mogarraz Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!