10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mochales Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mochales Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mochales Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia
Set in Aragon’s Mesa River Valley, Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia uses the natural thermal waters of Jaraba. This historic spa hotel offers free access to its outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts.Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia is just 7.5 mi from the cliffs and waterfalls of Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park. The Mudejar city of Calatayud is 25 mi away and Zaragoza is 78 mi away.Rooms at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia are bright and elegant. They include air-conditioning and a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves both buffet and à la carte meals. The café-bar offers free WiFi and an outdoor terrace area.All guests at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia enjoy free morning access to the spa’s thermal cave. The hotel also offers free walking tours and yoga classes.Full spa access comes at an extra cost, and includes thermal pools, a sauna and Hammam, as well as health and beauty treatments.
- I liked very much pool and treatments available, both variety and quality. Besides, these facilities are clean and comfortable.
- La atención al cliente fue magnifica pero el estado de las habitaciones lo vi un poco dejado. Para cenar hay poca variedad pero el buffet del desayuno esta muy completo
La ubicación. Está en un entorno muy agradable
El balneario y el Spa están muy bien atendidos
Personal del Spa muy profesional.
- Sobre todo el trato recibido por el personal del hotel, en particular el servicio del restaurante
- El personal super atento. El pan sin gluten de los mejores que he probado
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón is a spa hotel with 8 hectares of gardens and forests. It uses the natural thermal waters of Jaraba, in Aragón.The hotel is set next to the Mesa River. There is free private parking on site. It has good access to the E90 motorway. This connects the hotel to Zaragoza, 78 mi away.Rooms at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón are comfortable and spacious. They have an private bathroom, heating and TV. The hotel also has a café-bar. There is free Wi-Fi access in public areas.The hotel’s spa uses natural mineral waters. It has a thermal circuit and an indoor swimming pool. It also offers health, beauty and relaxation treatments.
- El lugar ideal para descansar y disfrutar en familia. Un entorno envidiable alejado del tráfico y el estrés.
- El entorno y la ubicación cerca del Monasterio de Piedra
- El detalle del tendedor en la bañera para secar la ropa tras los baños en el balneario
- La ubicacion al estar cerca del pueblo y estar en plena naturaleza
- Si quieres tranquilidad y no te importa lo pésimo de la habitación. No recomiendo este hotel a nadie, vamos quiero imaginar que las personas mayores no tendrían esta clase de habitacion y menos un wc encastrado e casi inutilizable.
Hotel Balneario de La Virgen
Hotel Balneario de la Virgen is set in the natural spa resort of Jaraba, in the valley of the River Mesa. The well-equipped spa center includes a sauna and hot tub.Guests at Hotel Balneario de la Virgen can try hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and beauty treatments at one of the oldest spa centers in Spain. The complex is surrounded by gardens and has a large thermal pool.The restaurant at the Balneario de la Virgen serves characteristic meals from the region. Set menus are available. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and each room is en suite.Free public parking is offered on site. Nearby sights include the 12th-century Monasterio de Piedra, 9.3 mi away. The city of Calatayud is only 25 mi away.
- El paisaje. La situacion donde se encuentra el balneario es muy bonita
- El lago termal, pero en realidad todos los parajes que rodean el balneario son fantásticos. Ideales para dar largos paseos por la montaña y después relajarse en el agua templada del lago.
- Masajes muy bien y personas que dan masajes muy profesionales
Die Lage für die Besichtigung der stur und vor allem der Wasserfälle.
Sehr einfaches Hotel, man spricht ausschliesslich spanisch und keine weitere Sprache.
Sehr einfaches Hotel, mit vorwiegend älteren Leuten aus Spanien.
- El entorno es bonito y tranquilo, la cama muy cómoda, el personal del spa y cafetería son muy agradables.
Hotel Rio Piedra
This family-run hotel is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Monasterio de Piedra Monastery. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant serving traditional homemade dishes.Rooms at Hotel Rio Piedra have been carefully decorated and feature wooden beamed ceilings and rustic-style furniture. Each of them has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Rio Piedra has a lounge area with fireplace and an outdoor terrace with beautiful gardens. The restaurant specializes in local cuisine and has a wide selection of wines.The hotel is set in the center of Nuevalos and close to Embalse de la Tranquera Reservoir. Hiking, golf, fishing and cycling can be practice nearby.Calatayud is 16 mi from the hotel while Gallocanta Lagoon is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was lovely, traveled with 4 yr old and 16 yr old everything was good, good proximity to Monasterio de Piedra
- The hotel was disgusting. I will never go back and the town needs better transportation for guests.
- Real traditional furniture. Comfortable beds .biggest bed I’ve ever slept in
- Good central location. Excellent parking space adjoining hotel. Impressive breakfast. Balcony with view.
- We liked the location, close to Monasterio da Piedra and with nearby tapas restaurants. We also liked the swimming pool and the cute exterior.
Hotel Las Truchas
Set on Guru-Guru Mountain, Hotel Las Truchas offers a beautiful setting between Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park and the village of Nuévalos. It features an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Las Truchas has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in Las Truchas’ restaurant. Catalan and Aragonese dishes are on offer for dinner.The hotel features its own tennis courts and a children’s playground. The surrounding La Tranquera Region is ideal for cycling and hiking.Calatayud is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Zaragoza is just over 62 mi away.
- The exterior of the building looked a little bit strange at first but the interior was beautiful. The rooms are cosy and spacious, and we had a good sleep.
- It is a very quiet place near Monasterio de Piedra, an awesome place to visit
- The pool and restaurant were great. The bedroom was large and perfect for our needs. My bike was stored safely however getting access to it the next morning was tricky and delayed my departure.
- Su ubicación es ideal para visitar el monasterio de piedra. Y las habitaciones están bien.
Amplias habitaciones con buen aire acondicionado.
Cercanía al Monasterio de Piedra.
La piscina es agradable.
La comida está buena.
Monasterio De Piedra
Hotel Monasterio de Piedra features a spa and rooms with views of the park or cloister. It is part of a 12th-century monastery set in Aragon’s Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park.The Monasterio de Piedra Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by gardens and terraces. Guests can relax in the peace and quiet of the historic monastery and cloister.Each room at the Monasterio De Piedra is uniquely decorated in the characteristic style of the region. Rooms include a private bathroom, a safe and mini-bar. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests have special prices to access Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park. Other activities available include a guided visit of the monastery, free flying displays of birds of prey, or visit the Wine Museum.The hotel is 68 mi from Zaragoza.This hotel is offically adapted for disabled guests and has 2 adapted rooms.
- The building itself is incredible and the location is beautiful. It’s a lovely relaxing place to spend some time and I’d highly recommend it despite the room decor and uninviting evening dining experience. The bar is fantastic too – they’ve got the decor and lighting perfect in there. Pool area is good – always seems to be enough sun beds to go around as many people go out into the park during the day.
Beautiful building, so much history, very well maintained.
Lively pool with complimentary water, nice touch.
- It’s all about location: The monastery is situated in the stunning landscape park of waterfalls of every shape and size called “Monasterio de Piedra” in a tranquil setting. The building and its grand halls are quite impressive. The selection at breakfast was – considering we’re in Spain – actually really good. Breakfast is served in another grand hall on the 3rd floor. I didn’t make use of the spa area, but the outdoor pool is really great, just too bad it’s closed and locked at 7 p.m. sharp (at 6.50 p.m. the chasing away of the persistent remaining guests starts…) and doesn’t open until 11 a.m. the next day 🙁
Spacious and gracious place to stay. The Monasterio de Piedra is beautiful and restful.
We felt rejuvenated walking in the national park with the stunning waterfalls.
- For an old monastery it was very comfortable but the main reason for staying here was for the gardens which are spectacular.
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares is located in Alhama de Aragón, famous for its natural springs. It has a naturally heated lake, an extensive thermal spa and a fitness center.The property is made up of several grand 19th-century buildings surrounding a lake, on 18 acres of grounds and parkland. All rooms come with satellite TV and a hairdryer.The Balneario Termas Pallares Spa offers treatments such as mud wraps on thermal lounge chairs, circular showers and massage.El Balneario Restaurant offers balanced and creative dishes. Using quality ingredients, healthy menus combine new and traditional cuisine.The hotel is easily accessible from the A-2 Highway. It is 1.5 miles from Madrid and one mile from Zaragoza.
- This hotel must have been a knock-out in its heyday, probably in the XIX century. Located in the Aragonian rugged country, there is some spectacular scenery around.
- It is a beautiful place and very well kept. The views are lovely.
- The staff was very friendly and did their best to make the trip worthwhile.
- The grounds and lake were lovely and the room very comfortable. The meals in the restaurant were excellent. Not cheap but very good value.
- Thermal lagoon spectacular and well tended. Swam all day with the fishes. Not as warm as expected but very comfortable. Breakfast excellent, fresh and plentiful. Included spa “circuit” for 1 hour which was plenty. Wall jets, plunge pools, sauna, hot beds. Super experience all round. Bathroom beautiful. Rooms extraordinary ceiling heights and decor. Many therapeutic facilities on offer but not used. Beautiful gardens and lounges everywhere. Spacious.
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares can be found in Alhama de Aragón, 1 hour away from Madrid by AVE train. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant, lounge and spa with thermal baths.Rooms at the Termas Pallares are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box.The Termas’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks.The Balneario spa offers massages, wraps and treatments. There are also thermal baths and a pool. Guests have access to the resort’s thermal lake, which stays at 32ºC all year round.The resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. Zaragoza is approximately 71 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in 2 hours, by car.
- This was a two day stop over on way to Southern Spain. Very Spanish experience – we really enjoyed the spa which was like a Roman bath and children were enchanted by swimming in the lake. We can’t speak Spanish but the staff were all super helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great hotel and great experiencie at the lake. Beautiful location. Staff was really nice and kind
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
- Lovely big room. Breakfast and thermal spa water treatment included in price. Very relaxing stay
Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón
Offering free WiFi and a spa, Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón features indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is set near the thermal waters of the spa town of Alhama de Aragon.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and is located 16 mi from Calatayud and the AVE High-Speed Train Station. This historic town has famous Mudéjar buildings and there is also a Moorish fort.Rooms at the Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón are comfortable and bright. Each room is air-conditioned and some rooms are adapted for disabled guests.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers a currency exchange service.The hotel spa has a sauna and a hydromassage bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available.
- Cosy, small town with historical church in the center. We chose to have dinner outside of the hotel. There were not many choices but we found a cosy local restaurant with quite good food but not cheep.
- The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms and very spacious as well. The grounds are quite pretty and in general it gives a good outward appearance.
- Comfortable, compact rooms Good wi-fi. Walking distance from center of the town.
- Lo único que me gusto es que estaba en el pueblo y se podía pasear e ir a un par de restaurantes que hay en el pueblo a comer
- La piscina, estaba muy bien, poca gente, el bar ahí mismo y el agua caliente, genial.
Villa Pachita is a historic house in the town of Alhama de Aragón, famous for its thermal springs. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, an outdoor pool and a 4921 ft² garden.All rooms at Villa Pachita include a private bathroom. Each room comes with heating and a TV.Villa Pachita has a restaurant, a bar and a traditional grill. Meals and barbecues can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Car and bicycle rental are available at the Villa Pachita’s reception. The location is ideal for exploring the Catalayud region’s many spas. Guests can also enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling, in the local area.
- It was a very quaint property but was let down by the beds being rather short (I’m only 5’6″) and the breakfast was bought croissants; fine but not great. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Location was good with great local tapas bars nearby. For the price, it was very good value.
We were greeted well by Pasqual and Myrna and managed the check in with the aid of Google translate. A bottle of local wine was brought to our room – lovely touch. The breakfast was adequate and fresh and was served at a time to suit us. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom was large and nice. We managed to park the motorbike ok and there was cctv and a gate for security although it was not locked.
There is a little Spa town (village) just along the road about a 25 minute walk and there are a couple of tapas bars there.
- Quiet.An easy walk into the town and to the thermal areas.
- La atención muy amable y servicial, la casa rural te hacía sentir como en la casa del pueblo, pasamos unos días muy tranquilos, además está cerca del monasterio de piedra que le recomiendo ir a ver a todo el mundo
- L’accueil et les bons conseils du propriétaire Pasqual. Les petites attentions. Un village très animé le soir. Ne ratez pas le lac thermal à 200 m de la maison.
Top Hotels In Mochales Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mochales Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!