10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mocejón Castilla-la Mancha:
This modern and trendy hotel enjoys an excellent location in the outskirts of the historical World Heritage city of Toledo and is ideal for short breaks near the capital.Hotel Pattaya features modern and well-equipped rooms with a private bathroom. Some also include a balcony.There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves homemade cooking, including a variety of pizzas and a daily set menu. At the end of a long day’s sightseeing, you can relax in the hotel bar.Its excellent location means you can get to Toledo in 15 minutes on the AP41 motorway and Madrid is 40 minutes away by car. The hotel offers a taxi service to local points of interest.
- Le cadre et la tranquillité. Restaurant bon rapport qualité/prix. J’y reviendrai certainement.
- Buenas habitaciones, buena comida y personal atento
- Nos dieron la habitación en la que nos alojamos en una ocasión anterior, con lo cual fenomenal.
- la limpieza (las señoras de la limpieza hablaban en voz muy alta y nos despertaron) y la atención, pero sinceramente NO lo recomiendo.
- Está muy bien ubicado y muy cómoda sus habitaciones se los recomiendo
With easy motorway access, Eurostars Toledo is within a 7-minute drive of Toledo’s historic center. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each modern room at Hotel Eurostars Toledo features attractive parquet floors and contemporary décor. Some rooms have city views, and all include a mini-bar, safe and flat-screen satellite TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.Overlooking the city, the hotel’s Panoramico restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, including game, Montes de Toledo olive oil and local marzipan. A café service and buffet breakfast are also available.Information about the city is available from Eurostars Toledo’s 24-hour reception. 2 bus stops are located 650 feet away from the hotel, and Toledo Cathedral is around a 20-minute walk away.
- It was close to the city centre and had ample parking outside the hotel . The hotel lobby was spacious and inviting and the restaurant was nicely positioned having a wonderful view of Toledo old city centre
- Of all the hotels I have stayed in this was by far the best value for money.
- The aircon, cleanliness of the room, refrigerator in the room. We were able to pay extra and park our 2 Harley Davidsons in the underground carpark.
- Nice hotel only 20mins walk from city centre, you can get bus which is 7mins walk and 5 mins drive so if it is a nice day you are better walking. Staff are friendly and hotel is clean. Breakfast was okay but not fantastic, Parking for 9e is reasonable but you can park for free across from the hotel. Toeledo is well worth a visit and I would recommend this hotel
- Very good breakfast with partial view on Toledo. Clean and comfortable room. Toledo city centre can be reached in few minutes by car.
Just 1,650 feet from Toledo’s Bullring and about 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center, Godofredo Hotel offers simple accommodations with private bathrooms.All rooms at Hotel Godofredo feature a simple décor and include a desk, TV and telephone. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a drinks and snacks vending machine and guest will find bars and restaurants within 1,000 feet of Godofredo. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a tour desk. Staff can provide more information on sights and activities in Toledo.El Alcázar can be reached in less than 5 minutes by car. The Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away and the Railway Station is 1.2 mi away.
- It was comfortable, well located and the owners are charming.
- this is a great hotel,very clean,very comfortable,nice staff, the bus stops right in front of the hotel and you will be downtown in 5 minutes time ,very modern rooms,would stay again,
- Very friendly stuff on the reception, ready to help with everything. Cozy clean rooms with good bathroom and decent A/C. Walking distance from the old city of Toledo
- You get what you expect. Cheap hostel placed in a good location, near to the Toledo’s downtown. No restaurant. Good enought for what I wanted.
- Everything. Good comfort, quiet, clean and close to city center.
Set opposite Toledo Railway Station, this converted arms house dating from 1920 features a coffee shop and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is around 10 minutes’ walk from Toledo’s beautiful old town.Each simply decorated room at Princesa Galiana has air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a TV and a safety deposit box. Some rooms feature sloping ceilings.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Galiana’s coffee shop. Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the old town.Regular buses to the city’s Plaza Mayor stop outside the railway station. Madrid can be reached in 40 minutes by train. The A42 Motorway is also nearby.
- Looking for a place close to train station and not too far from Town centre: it was the right choice (only 15′ walking distance from beautiful Toledo centre). Room quite spacious and clean. With Air Condition which is a must in august (41°C). Nice staff at the reception. WiFi works properly
- The hotel has a good location, near the train station and only 10 minutes away ( walking distance) from the historical center. The quality vs. price ratio (under 60 Euros per night) is very good. The hotel looks like in the booking picture and is clean.
- The train station is directly in front of the hotel. The bus stop is directly in front, and service is regular. Fare is 1.40 Euros in one direction.
Large comfortable bed. For some reason I’ve been getting small beds in all the hotels in Iberia. However here I get a large king-size with sturdy mattress. Rooms also come with a large bathroom with tub.
Location next to the train station is handy. No long walks when arriving and departing by train. Also the city tour bus and taxi tour stop here.
Receptionist spoke good English.
- Excellent location. Helpful and friendly staff. Good hospitality
YIT Conquista de Toledo
Conveniently located in the center of Toledo’s old town, near the Alcazar and cathedral, YIT Conquista de Toledo is ideally located for exploring this vibrant city on foot.Located round the corner from the 16th century Alcazar and a 2 minute walk from the hotel, you will find a popular tourist spot at the Plaza Zocodover. The hotel itself is well-equipped and also has a conference room suitable for meetings and training days.Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is jam packed with things to see and do. It is well-located just an hour and a half from Madrid and served by good public transport links, as well as vehicle access. In the vicinity of the hotel there are a number of public car parks.
- Excellent location in the heart of Toledo. The staff was friendly and helpful. The best: we were able to leave our luggage for free while we toured the city after checkout. Very nice touch.
- Very clean and nice looking, good facilities, located in the heart of Toledo, helpful staff. Overall a good experience.
- Welcome was warm and friendly. Staff were super helpful every day. Croissants were extra flakey, scrambled eggs light as a cloud, excellent coffee, huge choice for desayuno. Lobby was bright and clean. The air conditioner and showers were excellent. Bed was super comfy. Location was perfect. And once again the staff were wonderful.
- Lovely location. Quiet, clean room. Good bathroom. Excellent value for mo
- Great location, friendly staff and really good value. Plus they let me leave my luggage there for a few hours after I checked out!
Hotel Martin is situated 1,300 feet from Toledo’s Bisagra Gate, the entrance to the city’s UNESCO-listed Old Town. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Martín are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Martín Hotel serves breakfast in the cafe, and drinks and snacks are also available. The staff can recommend restaurants in Toledo and make reservations. There is a social lounge where you can relax.The 24-hour front desk can provide information about Toledo and the surrounding area. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Alcazar, Zocodover Square and Toledo Conference Center. The city’s AVE train station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The location is great. It is not far from both the town of Toledo and the Toledo railway station. The hotel is comfortable for its stars and very clean. The personal is friendly.
- Staff very friendly and informative, room was very clean good air conditioning
- Good experience since it is a first time in Toledo
- Bed average Location good. Area safe. Staff very helpful.
Very friendly receptionist who spoke a little English which helped, Toledo is a wonderful city a little like a Spanish York or Durham.
Hotel only a few minutes walk to the historic walled town
Casa del Diamantista
This family-run hotel is located in the historical center of Toledo. Casa del Diamantista offeres views of the river Tajo, eight minutes on foot from the Cathedral and 10 minutes from the Alcázar.The simple bedrooms are peaceful and ideal for a short break in this monumental city. They come with air-conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They have a terrace or river views.The complex is easily accessed by road and there are parking facilities nearby. WiFi is available in some rooms and common areas.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes away from Casa del Diamantista.
- Clean and comfortable, staff at the reception was really nice and helpful
- The view and the whole apartment with friendly customer service.
- La decoración agradable. El baño muy moderno pero sin agua caliente y sin nadie a quien poder decírselo ya que no hay personal en el hotel a quien dirigirse salvo un número de teléfono. El aire acondicionado funcionó a la perfección en un día de mucho calor en Toledo.
- Très bien situé. Parking aisé aux abords de l’hôtel. Le centre est facilement accessible à pieds. Les chambres sont propres et fonctionnelles. Le personnel est très accueillant.
- El hotel era muy nuevo las habitaciones muy bonitas y acogedoras. Bien ubicado para visitar el centro de Toledo. Parking público cerca. Tania genial muy atenta y dispuesta a ayudar. El desayuno ideal y a muy buen precio.
Hotel Las Nieves
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Las Nieves is located in Nambroca, 5 minutes’ drive from the beautiful city of Toledo.Hotel Las Nieves offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi, as well as a private bathroom with a bath.The hotel has a café where you can have breakfast. There is also a 24-hour reception, and free parking is available nearby.The beautiful gardens of Aranjuez are 45 minutes’ drive from Hotel Las Nieves. Central Madrid is under an hour’s drive away.
- Easily accessible from the motorway. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great for an overnight stopover on our way to Santander
- Nice small scale hotel close to Toledo near the highway going South
- Easy to find and to get into Toledo. It is a bit shabby but our room was very spacious with coffee table and armchairs, and we had a small patio area to ourselves. Quiet location.
- Estaba limpio no fui a la piscina pero aunque básica parecía estar bien, si vas con cara a que solo sea a dormir pocos días te hace el apaño
- Très bon accueil. Piscine agréable. Hôtel très calme et très propre.
Carlos I Toledo
This small, classically designed hotel is located in the business park “La Villa de Yuncos” with rapid access to Toledo and Madrid via the A-42.The rooms are designed to promote rest, with spacious and silent rooms perfect for those who stay for work motives. There is a good restaurant that offers the finest cooking of the region. From here you can also visit Toledo and Madrid. The city center lies 1,000 feet away.
- Great facilities, restaurant stayed open late and the staff were lovely.
- City Yuncos ,service atmosphere and yuncos residents.
- Lovely, clean, friendly staff, easy parking, lots of beautiful marble, super cheap, comfy rooms, bar, did i say very clean?
- Air conditioning, comfortable space, clean, the location has a small restaurant we ate at for dinner with decent food, parking in the garage
- Clean, nice decoration, really nice aroma in the room, good prices, quiet and comfortable. 20-30 minutes to Madrid, same to Toledo.
Hotel Real De Toledo
This lovely hotel is located right in the old quarter of Toledo, a short walk from the emblematic Plaza de Zocodover.Set between the Puerta de Bisagra and Puerta del Sol, within the old city walls, the Hotel Real de Toledo is a charming, historical building.Admire the beautiful 19th-century stone and iron façade, particularly beautiful at night.The classical exteriors and interiors, renovated in 2009, contrast with facilities such as free Wi-Fi and full air conditioning. There is also a breakfast room.The Hotel Real de Toledo’s location makes it ideal for exploring this World Heritage Site on foot. Take the short walk to sights such as the Cathedral.
- This hotel is extremely clean! The room is very quiet. I had the best night sleep ever! I slept for 14 hours because it is so peaceful and clean! The hotel has a restaurant el Tirador and they had great prices and yummy food. You can get breakfast for about 7.50 euros which is a good deal. This place is close to zocoder and la puerta bisagra. This hotel is not super fancy or updated it is simple and clean which is all that matters. There’s parking garage if you are driving and the hotel has an agreement so you pay less.
- The room was large and confy – with 4 single beds and two bathrooms. it was very helpfull since we were traveling with two children. the views from the room were very nice – over the roofs!!
- Nice hotel. Well situated but inconfortable bad and pillows.
- Enough space for a family of 4 and great location for touring. A bit of a walk to the hop on hop off bus stop from our hotel but allowed us to see many things. Great halaal restaurant a couple of doors away from us and a supermarket across the road. Great location overall.
- The location of the hotel was fairly good, but a steep uphill walk to the Centre. The restaurant staff were very good and a good choice of cold buffet or hot breakfast. Hotel room was adequate.
Top Hotels In Mocejón Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!