Moca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Moca.
10 Best Hotels In Moca:
Parador El Faro
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Parador El Faro is in Aguadilla. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a TV, air conditioning and satellite channels. The private bathroom also provides a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy views of the grounds from the rooms. Extras include a desk and bed linens.At Parador El Faro there is a tennis court. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a game room and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf. The property provides free parking.Rafael Hernández Airport is 3 miles away, and Crash Boat Beach is a 2-minute drive away.
- I like the pools, thé restaurant, and the employées.
- Everything was just beautiful, loved the hotel n its landscaping, staff was friendly and it was close to where my sister lives in Aguada.
- Everything was near by and close to beach. Had two very nice pool areas.
- The hotel is in a good location. Near beaches, malls and restaurants. The facilities are good.
- The room was clean and it’s close to the airport
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino
Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino is located in Mayaguez, 10 miles from Cabo Rojo and 19 miles from La Parguera. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 9 miles from HI Mayaguez Casino, and Aguada is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Bed like a cloud!! I slept what I haven’t in a long time. Staff was excellent.
- Room was clean, upgraded and beds comfortabke. Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast buffett was good
- The breakfast was great! The room big and clean. Very happy with the choice we made.
- Very little The entrance and exit to the hotel was very dangerous I did not feel safe etc
- Everyone was super helpful, even a security guy that worked for the casino went out of his way to find out where me and my cousin could find water.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Aguadilla offers accommodations in Aguadilla. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cabo Rojo is 29 miles from Courtyard Aguadilla, and Rincon is 13 miles from the property. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Accumulations, restaurant and most of all short ride to Aquadilla town
- the casino was great some of the dealers could of been more friendly they talked more to them selves then to us on the table but the machines were new and interesting and the restaurant was amazing great food n great prices
- It was clean, the restaurant was good, staff friendly.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was awesome! The Staff was friendly and so helpful. I’ll be back soon.
- The room was very spacious, the overall structure is quite good, the location is near to some very consistent surf beaches
Rincon of the Seas Gran Caribbean Hotel
Just a 5-minute drive from the centre of town, Rincon offers rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea, outdoor swimming pool or the hotel’s tropical gardens. On-site dining and free internet access are available.A 29-inch satellite TV and mini refrigerator are standard in each air-conditioned room at this beachfront hotel. Hair dryers and a safety deposit box are also provided.The Royal Palm Cafe is located next to Rincon of the Seas’ gardens. It serves Caribbean dishes and features an a la carte menu alongside buffets and live cooking during the weekends. The pool bar offers exotic drinks and champagne.Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel is 3.7 miles from Domes Beach and the Punta Higueras Lighthouse. Mayaguez and Aguadilla are both a 30-minute drive away.
The Sunsets behind the hotel are amazing.
Food and drinks prices
- I liked that the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- It’s cute…nice little sea side spot with a great warm pool for the kids, pool side food and bar, and access to open ocean beach. It’s a great pass through…you don’t spend a ton for simple and clean. Food was good at the pool bar…staff was kind. Rooms were clean, cable tv, clean towels and comfortable beds. No internet, but you don’t need it if you plan on just chilling and soaking up some sun. Kids were happy, I was happy, hubby was happy. We were good!
- I loved the green areas at the hotel. The pool bar staff was amazing too.
- It was at the beach, good location and easy to find.
Punta Borinquen Resort
Located in Aguadilla, 29 miles from Cabo Rojo, Punta Borinquen Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Rincon is 13 miles from Punta Borinquen Resort, and Aguada is 9 miles away. Rafael Hernández Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The employees very friendly and attentive. That fact thAt you have a place to order food and drinks right by The pool
Near at beautiful beaches
Easy access to everything
- Super clean, the staff and the attention needed were awsome. Nice place too relax and get rid of any stress, best beaches of Puerto Rico are close by. Definitely returning back!!
- Newly remodeled property, very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast in the little restaurant, staff is very friendly and kind. Pool area is great as well!
- The staff was very helpful very attentive the restaurant or coffee shop very good breakfast fantastic breakfast
Las Palmas Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Palmas Inn features an outdoor swimming pool and a patio. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.Inn Las Palmas’ air-conditioned rooms have a furnished balcony and a kitchenette with mini-fridge, microwave and dining area. The private bathrooms have bathtub or shower and a toilet.A variety of restaurants and bars can be reached within a 2-minute drive of the property. The property also offers surfing and yoga lessons and arranges massage services. Activities in the vicinity include sailing, kayaking, diving and whale watching.Bahia de Aguadilla and Aguadilla can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Rincon Lighthouse and Rincon Beach are a 15-minute drive away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 2 hours away by car.
- Loved the area. Super clean and comftarble. Will b back
- In the mountains, proximity to nature, spacious room with a lot of privacy. Very clean.
- My grandaugther loved the pool and found the view beautiful
- Friendly staff, cleanliness and comfort of the place
- The manager was very helpful and the room was spacious and well equipped.
Rincon Beach Resort
On Añasco Bay, Rincon Beach Resort offers amazing Caribbean Sea views. It features a fine dining restaurant and attractive rooms with seating areas.The Rincon Beach Resort has bright, attractive décor with tiled floors. All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a fridge.Breakfast is served in the Brasas Restaurant, which offers Caribbean and Mediterranean dishes for dinner. By the pool, the Pelican Beachfront Grill serves light snacks and cocktails.The Rincon Resort can arrange watersports including scuba diving, kite boarding and surfing. The nearest golf club is a 30-minute drive away.The famous phosphorescent lake, La Parguera, can be reached in 50 minutes by car. Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport is 5 miles away.
- The amazing hotel personne, very kind and helpful. Delicious food, amazing view, the beach, cleanliness. I love this place! It’s a keeper!!!
- From the check in staff all the way to the bartender, and housekeeping lady was AMAZING!!!!!!!! Very relaxing place to get out of the routine. Definitely going back
- This is a very nice place which has been nicely repaired after Hurricaine Maria. The staff is very attentive . The pool area Is very comfortable with an Infinity pool looking towards the sea and in the afternoons you ‘ll be able to see a wonderful beautiful and rarely seen Sunset. Unfortunately after the hurricane there is only a small area of sand and the Beach has been significantly reduced. Rincon is an extremely nice area in Puerto Rico. There are multiple restaurants which have very fine dinning.. There also multiple beaches that still you can go. Many many bars and places to hang out. My only recommendation to this hotel would be an improvement in the bathrooms of the rooms. They need some tender loving care. Otherwise this is a great place to stay and I will definitely be back.
Serene, relaxed and friendly environment
Sunsets are spectacular!
- That you have the option of pool amor beach very accessible
Casa Verde Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Rincón, Puerto Rico hotel is 650 feet from the beach and 1.9 miles from Punta Higuero, a famous surfing spot. An outdoor pool.A garden or pool view are featured in all Casa Verde Hotel rooms and suites. Air conditioned, a ceiling fan, and cable TV are also provided. Suites also include a seating area and a small refrigerator.Snorkelling, surfing, scuba diving and horseback riding can be arranged at Casa Verde Hotel 24-hour reception.Guests will enjoy the Kahuna Burger Bar set in a tree-house, style location and the Wooden beach bar serving designer burger selections, vegetarian options and chicken wings.This property is 35 minutes’ drive from the Rafael Hernández Airport and 2 hours’ drive from San Juan capital city. The Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is a 2-hour drive as well.
- Great little place with pretty, modern decor. Bed was very comfortable and hotel is only a short walk to the beach!
- The apt. was very clean and the personal of the hotel was very helpful and attendant to anything I need it. the hotel is in a wonderful location at walking distances to the beach. I recommended to anyone who wants to get away to a nice and quite place.
- The conditions and neatness of the buildings and my room.
I booked a standard queen bedroom. When I arrived at the hotel they upgraded for free my room to a penthouse suite. It was really amazing staying at this hotel, all the facilities were really comfortable and pleasant.
This place is to relax and forget all the bad vibes.
Recommend it 100%
- Everything. I loved how staff treated everyone. I felt like home
Located at Rincón Beach, Villa Cofresi features an outdoor pool, a beach bar, watersports, game room and ping-pong. Guests can enjoy free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at this property are air-conditioned and feature cable TV and a fridge. The bathrooms are private.The on-site restaurant is specialized in seafood, steak-style dishes and Puerto Rican cuisine. Villa Cofresi also has a snack bar and extensive events facilities, suitable for meetings, conventions and weddings.Popular activities in the surrounding area including scuba diving, parasailing and horseback riding. You can also go whale watching in season. Borinquen Airport in Aguadilla is a 30-minute drive away.
Spacious, clean, comfortable room with good size refrigerator
Large, well appointed bathroom
Free continental breakfast
Right on a ocean
Pool & pool towels avalable
Restaurant and Bar on Premises
Close to all the local stores, restaurants, and bakeries
- What we liked was the pool and the beach access on the same area. All in the same spot without drive to other place.
- The hotel and staff were wonderful. The cleaning staff were very attentive to our needs as well
Extremely friendly staff all receptionist, waiters, bar .
Nice location good restaurant at reasonable prices.
Room facilities should be updated (bathroom, shower)
- I could tell it’s that I really like everything,all the personality were perfect thanks for a great day.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable room with good size refrigerator
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez
Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez is located in Mayaguez, 8 miles from Cabo Rojo and 17 miles from La Parguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 12 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez, and Aguada is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport, 3.7 miles from Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez.
- Great location, small but comfy. Accesibility for eating out all kindsof possibilies
- Right outside my room window they storage means place and apparently broken air-conditioning also a dirty bed matreess ,that is a visual contamination and really wrong. Should remove items like that out off guest view. By far Too bad too bad, sorry.
- Very nice room…friendly staff…location great…
- Very central location with private parking (US$ 5 per day) available near the hotel. Room was comfortable, with good bed and shower. Wifi was not working in the room, but there was a LAN connection with cable available in the room. Washing machine DIY (US$ 2) and dryer (US$ 2) available.
- Covinience to everything. Great room. Loved bathroom
Top Hotels In Moca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!