10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moaña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Moaña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moaña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moaña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moaña Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moaña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moaña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moaña Galicia:
Hotel-Spa Bienestar Moaña
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in the attractive town of Moaña, this hotel offers quality accommodations, some of the rooms boasting views of the Vigo estuary, equipped with the up-to-the-minute amenities.Spa Bienestar Moaña is only a 2-minute walk from the hotel and is distributed over 2 floors. The first floor is the Thermal Club, where you can enjoy a thermal-water jet circuit, several spa and bubble baths, hot tubs and cascades. The upper floor, also known as the Thermal Circuit, features Finnish saunas, Turkish baths, thermal beds and other spa facilities. Health and beauty treatments are available.The highlight of the area is the sea and countryside, Moaña has 12 mi of sandy coastline and the area is ideal for walking and golf enthusiasts as well those looking for adventure tourism.A free public parking is available nearby and a private parking is available onsite at an extra cost.
- Confortable and modern room. Good location, at walking distance from the beach.
- WE selected the place because of the Spa facilities (one block distant in a different building). The spa facilities were excellent and were enjoyed by all the family.
- Neat, clean, efficient hotel. Nice helpful staff. Good wifi.
– The staff is very helpful and nice.
– A great place to take a few days off and rest.
– The location.
– The Spa.
– Good internet connection.
- Habitación cómoda , silenciosa y bien climatizada.
Hotel Prado Viejo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Prado Viejo overlooks the Vigo Estuary and is 3 minutes’ walk from Moaña’s beach. This hotel offers free parking and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Heated rooms feature come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and free toiletries. Most rooms have town views and some offer mountain views. Some rooms have free WiFi.Using products from its own vegetable garden, the hotel restaurant offers ecological regional cuisine and homemade desserts.Ria de Vigo Golf Club is 4.3 mi away and there is easy access to the E1 Motorway. Vigo and Pontevedra are a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Amazing staff, rooms were extremely clean and good price. Dino and Emilio were amazing with us, very kind, helpful and attentive.
- Excellent location and awesome food at the restaurant. Very friendly staff!
- Good place for a one night stay, nice and clean room with a spacious bathroom. Parking is nice. Owners only speak Spanish.
- Plage non loin de l’hôtel, personnel attentionné, restaurant excellent.
La comida,máxima calidad.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just 5 minutes’ walk from the beaches at Cangas da Morrazo, Hotel Jucamar offers 24-hour reception and free WiFi. Ferries to Cies Islands leaves from the port located 2,300 feet away.Each bright, spacious room at Hotel Jucamar has a TV, desk and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer.The Jucamar has a TV room and onsite parking is available at an additional cost.Vigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car and Pontevedra is 16 mi away. You can reach the Atlantic coastline and impressive beaches at Costa da Vela in 15 minutes.
A lovely small hotel in the gorgeous town of Cangas.
The staff were very accommodating, and very helpful at all times. Really enjoyed our stay here, and hope to return soon!
- We liked it all, but if I have to highlight s’thing I would encourage the staff to keep doing the same fantastic job over and over
- The warmth, hospitality and ability to adapt to my needs (we needed another room) was outstanding. I knew I was at the kind of place where personal effort and responsibility still matters.
- The coffee, the breakfast selection (awesome, both savoury and sweet), the size of the rooms, comfy beds, silence for a peaceful sleep, sparkling cleanliness of the place EVERYWHERE, the kindness of all staff, the proximity to the beautiful beach
- The hotel room was excellent and we took notice of other comments not to place too much on the look of the public areas and reception. We stayed for five nights and found that this was a little to do as the area,although beautiful, did not have enough to occupy us as tourists. We tended to travel down to Moana rather than stay in Cangas and the ferry over to Vigo was a must. Underground Parking was tight but well worth booking as it is very busy outside the hotel
- A lovely small hotel in the gorgeous town of Cangas.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is in the Rías Baixas and is surrounded by swimming pools, 5 minutes from the center of Cangas and its magnificent beaches.This is a unique place to spend your vacation in complete tranquility in the heart of the region of Morrazo. It is also the perfect choice to explore the charm of this part of Galicia; its nature, culture and cuisine. Near Vigo, the area offers excellent transportation services by road or sea. In summer boats go out from the port of Cangas to the Cíes Islands.
- Friendly staff,good size family suite with two rooms & pool facing balcony, high level of cleanliness. Good value for money.
- Kids frendly, swimming pool. Price/quality ratio
- Good breakfast, nice employes, quiet arround, clean…
- The staff is excellent, always kind and very genuine. The food is good and the portions are very big. The position is good if you have a car and want to visit the best beaches in the area, is just few minutes outside Cangas but enough to avoid traffic congestion.
- la piscina y el desayuno sin lugar a dudas es lo mejor y único q merece la pena de este hotel.
Hotel Airiños 3* Superior
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Airiños has an ideal seafront setting, in the charming Galician fishing village of Cangas do Morrazo. The hotel offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Airiños are bright and comfortable. They have a minibar, a TV and an iron. The hotel also has a bar and a 24-hour front desk. This offers a tour desk and bike rental.The Airiños Hotel is 800 feet from Rodeira Beach, with many traditional bars and restaurants nearby. Cangas has a beautiful natural setting in the Rías Baixas region, with more than 30 beaches nearby.The town of Vigo and Peinador Airport are 20 minutes away by car or boat. A ferry service is available every 30 minutes.
- The hotel is brand new and very pretty. The staff is incredibly accommodating. For example, when I could not seem to get the electricity to turn on in the room (I had not pushed the card in forcefully enough), the front desk receptionist came up personally to check it out and was completely gracious. She stayed a few moments to insure that the AC was working and all was in order. All while maintaining a friendly and warm manner.
- Central Location. Nice hotel. great breakfast and breakfast room. Super staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff – comfy room, clean pleasant surroundings. Convenient location, walking distance to all facilities
- Staff extraordinarily helpful. Hotel spotlessly clean, service truly wonderful and food good
- Self service breakfast with a good selection of fruit, cereal, croissants, bread, cake and yogurt
Hotel Las Vegas
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Las Vegas offers accommodations in Cangas de Morrazo, 19 mi from Vigo.Every room has a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Pontevedra is 14 mi from Hotel Las Vegas, while Sanxenxo is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- Everything. Staff BRILLIANT. Manager great. We will come back
Swim pool very clean!!
Excelente view for the bay of Cangas and sunset!!
- The staff were extremely nice and helpful. We got a nice suite with a wonderful view of the bay. The neighborhood was quite quiet and it is an easy walk to central Cangas and the neighborhood beaches from the hotel.
- Good breakfast, excellent value for money. Views from the room.
- La limpieza del hotel,el resto todo fatal,la atención pésima,el desayuno pésimo,calidad precio desorbitado,ahh y las camas incomodisima….muy malo el hotel.
Eurostars Mar de Vigo
On the seafront next to Vigo Port, this 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. Eurostars Mar de Vigo has a well-equipped fitness center and a restaurant.A 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar are in Eurostars Mar de Vigo’s spacious rooms. Each includes a hardwood floor and a modern décor. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.A buffet-style breakfast is served in the morning. Room service, including breakfast, is available.The Beiramar Convention Centre is next to Eurostars. Peinador Airport is 9 miles away, and there is a bus stop 350 feet from Eurostars Mar de Vigo.
- Continental breakfast more than adequate,rooms big and very quiet.
- Bed ver big and extra comfy and the room was modern and beautiful with the cortan in the bathroom. The staff was really helpful and kind.
- Staff at reception were extremely friendly and helpful and had very good English.
- The hotel is excellent, at 20 min walking distance from the old city, next to the fishing port. The hotel is a new, modern building next to the convention center. As I travelled by car, for me the location was excellent. Parking on the street is no problem off office hours. but there is a convenient public underground garage with direct access from the hotel. If you want to go to Old Vigo, the shopping mall at the passenger terminal offers 24 hours parking at reasonable cost, 3 min drive from the hotel.
- Comfortable, modern, clean. The location’s not quite convenient, but a short taxi ride or 15 min walk from the centre. A great view from our floor, the 6th, facing the port and sea.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Hollywood is located in Cangas de Morrazo. With a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, ticket service and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 3.4 miles from Hotel Hollywood, while Pontevedra is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- La atencion…la ubicacion..excelente relacion precio calidad
- El hotel por fuera no da buena impreciso. Pero es limpio y el bufete del desayuno no está mal para ser de dos estrellas. Buen café jamón serrano cereales donuts etc…
- En la recepción en el turno de mañana, el chico es muy majo y educado. Además me llamó al ver que me retrasaba al llegar el dia de la reserva.
- La amplitud de la habitación, de la cama y del baño.
- La ubicación cerca del centro, de las playas y del puerto para las Islas Cíes. Si no fuera por eso no lo recomendaría en absoluto.
Hotel Alda Bueumar
This property is 1 minutes walk from the beach. Set overlooking Agrelo Beach in the Galician town of Bueu, modern and well-equipped Hotel Alda Bueumar is located only 11 mi from Pontevedra and 13 mi from the city of Vigo, which makes it the ideal place to stay if you are visiting the region on business. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Guests have access to the hotel’s steakhouse Entrebrasas and to a comfortable lounge.This hotel is well connected by the coastal road that runs along the Pontevedra estuary. It is the ideal place to explore this stretch of coastline, with its secluded beaches. You can also go on a boat trip to the protected Atlantic Islands National Park, located just a short distance off the mainland.
- Received a quiet room as requested. Excellent blackout blinds. Pretty good breakfast but awful coffee.
- The people are friendly and honest. At the checkout I forgot a jewelry bag and a few hours later they called to let me know.
- Fantastic and helpfull staff. They made everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
The hotel has a good restaurant on the ground floor, with good prices and good food.
- Everything here was like being inside a postcard!! BEAUTIFUL VIEWS to the beach and amazing café next door with the best coffee and breakfast, dinner was very good too!! It was clean and the location perfect!! LOVE IT!!
This property is minute walk from the beach. Set right on Rodeira beach, this hotel offers unbeatable access to the golden sands and clear waters of Cangas de Morrazo, on the beautiful Galician coastline.Look out over the Atlantic Ocean from the windows of your own room or apartment. These traditional-styled rooms provide a comfortable base for your relaxing beach holiday.After a day enjoying the sun on the beach, you can return to the Hotel Playa to relax with a refreshing drink out on the beachside terrace. The hotel is conveniently located just 1,650 feet outside the town, allowing easy access to all the services found there. From here, you can easily take a daytrip to the charming coastal city of Vigo, 12 mi away, or further south to Pontevedra, 19 mi from the hotel.
Beautiful location about a 20 minute walk or short taxi ride from the ferry.
Very clean and friendly and some English is spoken by the staff which helps.
Safe area and some shops nearby for essentials.
We look forward to returning.
Cozy atmosfere because of the friendly and helpful staff.
Nice and clean room with balcony and beautiful sea-view.
Perfect location at the beach, and only a 5-mins. walk to the City centre.
- Lovely family run business, run by a lovely family. We were made to feel very at home and look forward to returning.
- The rooms are very simple but have everything you need. there are shops, bars and a supermarket a short walk form the hotel. The view from the rooms is just amazing, one of the best value places i have ever stayed.
- This is an ideal property for those who like to self cater and don’t like big complexes. It has everything you need, right next to the beach. The owner is delightful; helpful with advice of where to go and what there is to do locally. We had a lovely mini break here.
- Beautiful location about a 20 minute walk or short taxi ride from the ferry.
Top Hotels In Moaña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moaña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moaña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moaña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!