10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moab Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Moab Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moab Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moab Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moab Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moab Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moab Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Moab Utah.
10 Best Hotels In Moab Utah:
Red Stone Inn
Arches National Park is a 10 minute drive from this inn. An indoor hot tub and barbecue facilities are available for guest use. Rooms feature southwest décor and a kitchenette.Cable TV with HBO is included in all rooms at the Red Stone Inn. Free Wi-Fi and free toiletries are provided.Laundry facilities are offered at the Inn Red Stone. Picnic facilities and bicycles for rent are available.Canyonlands National Park is less than an hours’ drive from the inn. Dead Horse Point State Park is a 35 minute drive away.
- I like the kitchenette, and it was a very reasonable price for what you get.
- Super clean rooms. Great location. Hot tub was the perfect temperature. First night we could not figure out how to get the closed caption of the tv screen. Front Desk gal even came to our room to try and help us out. Lots of button pushing later and trying a few different remotes…no luck. Next day our tv had been swapped out. Problem solved.
- The room and hot tub area were very clean. They appeared to have been renovated recently.
The room was nice and would meet the needs of travelers, jeepers and hikers. It has showers, kitchenettes for cooking and BBQ grills.
The office and cleaning staff could not be nicer to work with and I appreciate that as we were there on vacation.
- Staff is very friendly, and welcoming..rooms are very clean and smell fresh upon arrival… beds are very comfortable, the small kitchenette was well equipped.
One of our top picks in Moab.Located in Moab, 26 miles from La Sal, Aarchway Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
The cookies at the front desk were yummy!
Although the pool was not working, the spa was – and we enjoyed that after a day of hiking.
- The breakfast was very good, soft beds and seemed very clean . Jacuzzi was great also!
- We have been on the road for a month and stayed each night different hotels. This was the best of all. Breakfast was awesome!!!
- Cleanliness of the room and coffee bar in the lobby. The best thing was being able to check out a day early w/o charge.
- Huge room. Clean. Great breakfast. HUGE shower. Awesome stay.
- The cookies at the front desk were yummy!
One of our best sellers in Moab! Just off Route 191 in downtown Moab, this colorful southwest-style hotel features a courtyard with a pool and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are also provided.A private balcony or patio is featured in each decorative room of the Gonzo Inn. Cable TV, a microwave and a fridge are also included.Breakfast at the Gonzo includes fresh fruit, oatmeal and cinnamon swirl bread. An espresso bar is also open with a variety of drinks.Bikes can be stored at the inn, with a wash and repair station in the parking lot. A guest laundromat is also available.The entrance to Arches National Park is 5 miles from the Gonzo Inn. The Moab Adventure Center is just a 3 minute walk away.
- Comfortable room, nice little porch…excellent location in Moab. Easy to walk to many places.
- the room was cute, the location was good and we got to bring our dog it was quiet
- Very roomy, comfortable beds and pillows, overall very nice!
- Loved it! Great location and awesome spot to have my pup!
- Front desk was friendly. Good location. Bed was comfy
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Moab
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Moab offers accommodations in Moab.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
The wall in the suite great to keep living and sleeping separate
The fridge also in cabinet to cut down on noise
Paper plates in microwave, most days refreshed, very convenient for late night snacks, along with some plastic cutlery
Window could open
Many options for breakfast, particularly liked the fresh fruit cut up or whole options
- The rooms were beautiful and clean and the staff was fantastic.
- It was beautiful and clean and the staff were lovely.
- Lovely new hotel with healthy breakfast options and a fantastic pool for the kids!
- This hotel was very nice and clean. The room was great for our family. My kids loved the pool and the breakfast was one of the best we have had.
- The wall in the suite great to keep living and sleeping separate
MainStay Suites Moab
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, MainStay Suites Moab is located in Moab in the region of Utah, just 24 miles from La Sal.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Moab Downtown
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Moab Downtown is located in Moab in the region of Utah, just 24 miles from La Sal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Very clean room. Shower was amazing (double showerheads), the bed was comfortable. We only slept there for 6 hours, but our experience was fantastic. The room itself has lots of floor space
- Very roomy, wifi, quiet considering it is a busy area.
- location and that they let my friend check in even though it was in my name and the maid service
- Convenient to restaurants within 1/2 mile walk. Quiet (we had upstairs room.)
- Free coffee in the lobby, staff, location and facilities
Comfort Suites Moab
Featuring a seasonal outdoor heated pool and a hot tub, this hotel is in Moab. A free hot breakfast is served to guests daily. Arches National Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi, a work desk and a flat-screen TV are available in all guest rooms at Comfort Suites Moab. A microwave, a small refrigerator and a private bathroom are also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center at Moab Comfort Suites. Laundry facilities are available. The property provides free parking.Dead Horse Point State Park is 30 miles from the hotel. Corona Arch is a 40-minute drive from Comfort Suites.
- The location was excellent, the room was modern palatial and quiet.
- We loved all the room (the space like a living room). The bathroom was modern and roomy. There was even an unexpected closet and herbal tea! Although the bed had a mattress topper, it was hard for my back (with spinal surgery, I needed a soft mattress). The pillows were a bit too thick too. Breakfast offered many options, and the bagels and omelets were good. It would have been healthier to have 100% real cranberry juice rather than juice cocktail, but there were other options. Chocolate muffins were a nice surprise. I also appreciated the extra blankets.
- Staff was so accomadating and friendly. Our room was clean with plenty of ammenities. Would stay here again!
- The value for the money was excellent. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable, the staff really proved helpful. Thanks!
- Everything was great. The breakfast was good, the beds were comfortable and we loved the sitting area in the room. It was a great place to stay.
Best Western PLUS Greenwell Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Best Western PLUS Greenwell Inn is located in Moab in the region of Utah, just 24 miles from La Sal.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast very good, the gentleman who cleans the tables very friendly.
- Good location on main street plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Easy access by car to Arches national park
-Close to parking spots
- Great location,very warm and comfortable. Friendly staff and great breakfast. Continental and hot. We really enjoyed our stay. Good value and very clean
- The staff were very friendly and made us feel at home. The location of this hotel is fantastic and the price in the winter unbeatable for the value. Great trip and we enjoyed our stay at the Best Western. Would definitely stay again.
Sleep Inn & Suites Moab
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Sleep Inn & Suites Moab is located in Moab in the region of Utah, just 24 miles from La Sal.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Brand new. Everything was great and breakfast was delicious! Free WiFi a big plus.
- The breakfast was excellent. Hotel was convenient to what we intended to visit in Moab. Everything was clean and modern. Anthony was very helpful at check-in and Monica, who was staffing the reception desk when we checked out in the morning went above and beyond, offering to let us use her personal scraper to get the frost off of our car since, coming from LA, we did not have equipment for that.
- Very new hotel. Super clean and Comfortable beds and rooms
- Brand new, very clean. And the staff was very helpful and nice.
- Brandnew….3 Monate somit alles frisch und super. Sehr große Zimmerauch für USA.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab
One of our top picks in Moab.La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab is west of the La Sal Mountain Range in the Moab Valley. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Moab La Quinta Inn & Suites rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have free Wi-Fi.Guests at the La Quinta & Suites Moab are provided with a breakfast buffet. After breakfast guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center. The hotel also has a business center.La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab is within a 12-minute drive of Arches National Park, which features outdoor recreation including hiking.
- Loved the modern clean room, the spacious room size with fridge, microwave, desk, counter space and great art. The bed was comfortable! The breakfast was fully stocked, not just a continental breakfast.
- Location was good for mt biking to South Mountain trails,
- Beautiful and well appointed room, quiet, ample parking, outdoor pet walking area, large breakfast room with a great food selection, wonderful friendly staff, and restaurants within walking distance. We loved it!
- I did like the breakfast and the staff – very nice and helpful. The room was nice and clean.
- The 2 front desk clerks on duty when we checked in, one was named Aurora, were excellent. Great customer service.
Top Hotels In Moab Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moab Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moab Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moab Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!