10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mjølfjell Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Mjølfjell Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mjølfjell Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mjølfjell Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mjølfjell Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mjølfjell Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mjølfjell Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mjølfjell Hordaland:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Vatnahalsen Høyfjellshotell offers accommodations in Myrdal. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a gift shop at the property.Vossevangen is 25 miles from Vatnahalsen Hoyfjells l, and Myrkdalen is 23 miles from the property.
Absolutely fantastic food, especially lunch and dinner were exciting taste experiences! Extremely cozy and homely feel in the hotel overall, reclining chairs in the rooms gets a + from me. The staff was very friendly, helpful and at the very least they seemed passionate about what they do.
Probably pretty obvious but the surrounding landscape is amazing and the hotel serves well as a home base for exploring the surroundings.
- The view is just stunning, the food is delicious and the personal is so great and everytime have a ear for you to help you ?
- What a stunning vista surrounding this mountain hotel! Only accessible by train, this is a lovely retreat for hikers and skiers, as well as those travelling on the Flåmsbana wishing to stop over. The breakfast spread is extensive, the furnishings quaintly elegant, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly and wonderfully helpful.
- The hotel staff was very friendly, helpful, and eager to make my experience a special one. I would go back to this beautiful location again if in the area.
- The meals were very good. Great presentation, variety, and quantity. The coffee was the best we had in Norway. The many different sitting areas made it easy to relax outside our rooms. The location is way better than Flam, which gets overrun by the cruise ship crowd.
- Absolutely fantastic food, especially lunch and dinner were exciting taste experiences! Extremely cozy and homely feel in the hotel overall, reclining chairs in the rooms gets a + from me. The staff was very friendly, helpful and at the very least they seemed passionate about what they do.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Strand Fjordhotel is located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland, just 18 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Strand Fjordhotel, and Flåm is 21 miles away.
Exceptional location in Ulvik.
The hotel is very luxury and you can have single-engine planes tour by the hotel.
It has many activities like kayaking, boat rental and cycling, however guests need to visit the hotel during the summer season as activities will be suspended during autumn and winter.
Also, breakfast served is delicious.
- Hotel nice and clean. Beautiful view. Very very nice staff. Good breakfast.
- Phenomenal area. Beautiful surroundings and worth every extra effort it takes to find it. Waking up to the sun shining on a pristine lake is refreshing and adds to the tasty breakfast buffet.
- Location is perfect. Some of the best views you will see in Norway fjords. Ulvik is a small, but a very charming place. There are wonderful trails starting right behind the hotel. Staff was very helpful, and accommodating. I am already making plans to go back to Ulvik. When it becomes a reality, I will certainly want to stay at this hotel again.
- All thing but the breakfast its same I stayed seven night
- Exceptional location in Ulvik.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland, 17 miles from Vossevangen, Hardanger Gjestehus features a barbecue and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Hardanger Gjestehus, and Flåm is 22 miles away.
- The guesthouse is very welcoming. The room is big and cozy. The dinner and breakfast were very good
- The owner was super friendly and did everything for our comfort.
- Staff were very friendly and went out of way to help. Breakfast was fantastic
- It is probably not the busy season, and Comy is the only staff there. But he is totally awesome! Hard working, efficient, and the most important thing, he is quite entertaining. We indeed had very nice conversation during the dinner and breakfast with him. He brought the whole characters to this hotel and some vivid memories for our stay.
This guesthouse is located in beautiful Ulvik. I only met one person from the staff during my stay there, and he was very polite and service-minded. Also the bed was comfortable and the sheets clean.
I had dinner there, which was a big portion of tasty, homemade meatballs.
Gudvangen Fjordtell & Apartments
Gudvangen Fjordtell & Apartments offers accommodations in Gudvangen. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Vossevangen is 22 miles from Gudvangen Fjordtell, and Myrkdalen is 13 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff and very beautiful fjord. Absolutely lovely if you know there’s not much there.
- The location is spectacular. Room was clean and restaurant served a great burger.
- Staff was excellent and made our stay comfortable and easy!
- It was a lovely hotel and a perfect end to our First full day on the Norway in a nutshell tour
- Check in and check out was seamless. They also gave us a free room upgrade. View from surrounding the property is excellent.
Located in Flåm in the region of Sogn og Fjordane, 28 miles from Vossevangen, Fretheim Hotel features a playground and views of the mountains. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Myrkdalen is 22 miles from Fretheim Hotel, and Sogndal is 26 miles from the property.
This is a great hotel in a magnificent setting, the staff couldn’t have been more helpful
The restaurant food was excellent
- Breakfast was so delicious and the view was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to my needs.
- A lovely hotel in a beautiful setting with a delicious breakfast in a light filled dining hall with views of the fjord, I would return in a heartbeat!
This classic old hotel is perfectly located in Flåm. The common areas are beautiful and a great place to hang out.
The bunk bed rooms are great for a family. The bunk beds are longer than American twin size and comfortable for a 6’ teen.
- Great views over Flåm. I was in the new part of the Hotel. Simple well equipped rooms. Nicely decorated, good size. Underfloor heating in the bathroom very welcome.
- This is a great hotel in a magnificent setting, the staff couldn’t have been more helpful
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Stalheim Hotel offers accommodations in Stalheim, just 17 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Myrkdalen is 7 miles from Stalheim Hotel, and Sogndal is 31 miles away.
- Great location, you’ll think you are in a different world. The views are like no other.
- Amazing view from our room and at the property. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- The young staff were wonderful and our room perfect!!!
* above average breakfast buffet
* excellent dinner buffet: whole salmon layout, many deserts, salads, norvegian fish choices.
* good view
The view is fabulous !
The dinner was good (especially the lobster soup).
And, last but nos least, the staff was excellent, helpful, efficient and welcoming (at the reception desk, restaurant and bar).
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Flåmsbrygga Hotel offers accommodations in Flåm, just 29 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Myrkdalen is 22 miles from Flåmsbrygga Hotel, and Sogndal is 26 miles away.
- This hotel is close to the train station and ferry port. A nice restaurant (open only for dinner) is adjacent to the property. Comfortable beds and heated bathroom floor. Free WiFi and complementary breakfast
- Amazing views, beautiful room, extremely comfortable and fantastic location in the middle of everything. Breakfast buffet was great and being next to the Viking brewery was a plus!! Loved it!!
- Very good location, just beside the boat and train station, which is really convenient when doing the Norway in a nutshell tour. We got a room upgrade and the staff was really kind to give us a later checkout upon request. Property itself was clean and comfortable to stay in.
- The location, restaurants, breakfast the Viking Pub.
Located in Granvin, 12 miles from Vossevangen, Jaunsen Gjestgjevarstad features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Jaunsen Gjestgjevarstad, and Flåm is 27 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Delicious dinner (fish soup, rendeer, homemade bread, berry-dessert) and breakfast. Very friendly hostess. We have been really treated! Quiet rooms and very good beds.
- Very nice atmosphere, friendly and forthcoming staff/owner. Offered great advice om what to see locally. Excellent food, dinner and breakfast, all home- or locally made. Highly recommendable.
- The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. The dinner in the restaurant was amazing. She has prepared reindeer stew and beef meatballs and sausage soup. It was all over the top!!!
- I rarely leave comments but this place definitely needs to be acknowledged. My husband and I went on a DIY Hardanger fjord tour and this place was easily accessible by public transportation to both Voss and Ulvik, only 20 minutes away from both cities (we did not have a car). We didn’t expect much but it was a dream come true kind of place. A great old fashioned building, great and kind staff, superb scenery, awesome walks, unforgettable dinner, which all adds up to an experience that will linger forever. The hostess even gave us first-picked cherries of this year for breakfast!! This place is the best stay I had in Norway, and I hope that whomever reads this comment would try this place and experience my affection for this place!
- Very cozy place with a lot of history! Excellent friendly service! They serve very tasty local food – both dinner and breakfast!
Showcasing a sauna and indoor pool, Brakanes Hotel is located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vossevangen is 17 miles from Brakanes Hotel, and Myrkdalen is 24 miles away.
- Good fjord view. All day coffee and nice seating area. Very good breakfast and restaurant.
- The location of the hotel is almost as good as it gets with a perfect view of the fjord. All in all we had a very good stay at Brakanes.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and have their own private balcony.
- Fantastic views and waiter at dinner was extremely helpful. Hotel doing a great business with Asian tour groups but they are well organised and very accommodating to smaller groups of visitors
- the location was magnificent, breakfast not quite as good as Oslo and Bergen hotels but the building was grand…an old hotel with lots of style.
Store Ringheim Hotel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Store Ringheim Hotel is located in Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Myrkdalen is 14 miles from Store Ringheim Hotel, and Flåm is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We’ve got an attic room with very nice view. The room is spacious & clean. The bed is comfy. The homemade breakfast is great. Staff is very nice.
- Delicious food, attentive service, clean and comfortable room. Beautiful location.
- Quiet nice view , portion of facility an old farmhouse updated with modern convienances.
- Great character to the rooms. They are also large with all modern comforts.
- The location is amazing and the views are beautiful. Nice and quiet place.
Top Hotels In Mjølfjell Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mjølfjell Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mjølfjell Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mjølfjell Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!