10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mission British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mission British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mission British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mission British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mission British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mission British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mission British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mission British Columbia:
Best Western PLUS Mission City Lodge
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Best Western PLUS Mission City Lodge is located in Mission, just 27 miles from Harrison Hot Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellingham is 27 miles from BW Mission CIty, and Langley is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was a hot meal but they didn’t change their selection and was purchased pre cooked and then heated. They did have a waffle iron which was nice.
- We could check in earlier which was really helpful in our case 🙂
- We liked the convenience of the hotel to the Sumas border crossing. The breakfast provided was quite good for a continental breakfast.
Size of the room, sofa, fridge & coffee maker and comfortable bed.
Must ask for a room at the back as the hotel faces a busy highway.
The breakfast room was well stocked!
- The food and service in the restaurant/pub very good.
Best Western Plus Regency Inn and Conference Centre
This hotel features a restaurant, 2 indoor pools and 2 whirlpools. The Abbotsford, British Columbia hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Abbotsford Airport and features rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring cable TV with in-room movies, the modern rooms at Best Western Plus Regency Inn and Conference Centre include a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The private bathrooms are stocked with free name-brand toiletries. A work desk is also providedGuests can enjoy a daily complimentary breakfast buffet. A gym and a business center are provided on site for guests’ convenience. Laundry facilities are also available and newspapers are in the lobby.ABC Country Restaurant, located at Regency Inn Best Western Plus, is a full-service American restaurant. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and provides a casual atmosphere.Castle Fun Park is 6 miles away and Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Center is just a 5-minute drive away.
- Everything was pretty much “good”, excellent WiFi, great breakfast that is included, connected to Ricky’s Restaurant.
I was scheduled for surgery fairly early in the morning so it made life easier to stay in a hotel close to the hospital the night before. The check out policy is 11:00 but we were able to check out at 1:00 pm instead. This was helpful as my husband then had someplace to hang out while waiting for me to be discharged.
Have to say that the beds were very comfortable! We both got a good nights sleep. We asked for a room away from the highway road noise …we could still hear some traffic noise but overall it wasn’t too bad. We always carry earplugs when we travel.
My husband enjoyed the breakfast that was offered as part of the published rate.
For the money , this one night hotel stay was well worth it.
- Beds & bedding were very comfortable, room was spotless and quiet. Breakfast included hot items. very nice
- Staff went the extra mile to help me solve a problem, and not a hotel problem.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was ample with a good variety of pastries to go with the eggs and sausages. The room was spacious and comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Abbotsford! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Abbotsford Hotel offers accommodations in Abbotsford. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrison Hot Springs is 31 miles from Abbotsford Hotel, and Bellingham is 21 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Easy access, big rooms, kitchenette. Staff handled complaint well.
- I needed a place near my relatives; someplace to shower and sleep. The Abbotsford Hotel was clean and nearby. Completely met my needs and price point. Complimentary coffee, tea and juices were plentiful.
- Enormous room but unfortunately needs attention as the thermostat wasn’t working for the fireplace causing it to stay on and overheat the room. However once fixed for the price this is a good choice.
Nice and spacious room with lots of mirrors (my wife loves this 🙂 ).
Friendly and helpful staff.
Considering the hotel is old it’s clean .
They have continent breakfast but be there before 9 am otherwise there’s nothing left and the staff cleaning up while you’re preparing for toast.
Sandman Hotel and Suites Abbotsford
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sandman Hotel and Suites Abbotsford offers accommodations in Abbotsford, just 30 miles from Harrison Hot Springs.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellingham is 22 miles from Sandman Hotel Abbotsford, and Alger is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- very clean and modern facility with fantastic services/amenaties
- Location. Layout. Cleanliness. Friendly compentent staff.
staff was excellent – very friendly and helpful
hotel was clean and rooms nicely done
- Location if we need anything, we could pick it up close by.
- Loved absolutely everything from the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom!!!
Super 8 Abbotsford
Super 8 Abbotsford offers accommodations in Abbotsford.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrison Hot Springs is 29 miles from Super 8 Abbotsford, and Bellingham is 22 miles from the property. Abbotsford Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beds were very comfortable. The pool and slide were perfect for my kids.
- Room was very clean and updated. Bed very comfortable.Great location close to everything
- Rooms were clean, very good customer service, pool and hot tub were warm and inviting.
- The staff was amazing especially the guy that checked us in, it was close to everything you need. We were attending an event an they called and requested taxis rotate through so we didnt have to wait! All in all a very good experience ill definitely be back
- We were greated by a friendly man who checked us in. Our room was clean and neat with a microwave and fridge. My bed was comfortable and we slept without any outside noise. There were many breakfast options to choose from in the mornings. I would definitely stay here again.
Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport
One of our top picks in Abbotsford.Located in Abbotsford in the region of British Columbia, 21 miles from Bellingham, Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alger is 30 miles from Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport, and Langley is 13 miles from the property. Abbotsford Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- I booked online and thought I had secured a hotel with body included. During check in that was not the case. A little too pricey without breakfast included. Restaurant food was over cooked ….not great
- We enjoyed the first 3 hours of checking in all went downhill after that. No communications from the front counter staff of any compensation if any.
What we liked the best was the complimentary “Seattle’s Best Coffee” the closeness
to the Mandarin restaurant. Also, the elevator was fast. Staff was polite and friendly.
- The room facilities were great – more than we expected. All hotels/motels should have as many options as this Sandman
- Check in was easy and quick. Facilities are VERY good, and very clean.
Travelodge Abbotsford is located in Abbotsford, 29 miles from Harrison Hot Springs and 22 miles from Bellingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alger is 30 miles from Travelodge Abbotsford, and Langley is 17 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room was clean somewhat close to Abbotsford Centre.
- I stayed at this hotel to see a concert, and it was exactly what I expected. The nightclub downstairs was noisy, as was the parking lot after the club. The restaurant across the street was excellent for dinner and drinks, but also had a noisy parking lot at closing time. None of this didn’t bothered me as we had just returned form the concert, but it might bother others.
- The food in the restaurant. Great cook and waitress.
- The continental breakfasts weren’t bad, but the threat to not take anything back to the room is just bad for business.
- It was close to where I needed to be. Lots of restraunts within walking distance.
Best Western Bakerview
In the heart of the Fraser Valley in Abbotsford, British Columbia, this convenient hotel features spacious guest rooms and relaxing services as well as stunning views of Mount Baker.Best Western Bakerview is a pet-friendly property with high-speed internet in every guest room. Every room has access to a breezy walkway with local flowers and a view of Mount Baker.Go for a swim in Bakerview Best Western’s indoor pool or soak in the hot tub. Crossroads Restaurant, on-site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting.The Tradex exhibition center is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Abbotsford Sport and Entertainment Center is only 5 minutes away by car. Best Western is 2.5 miles from Abbotsford Regional Hospital.
- Came to Abbotsford for a concert, that was very helpful and friendly. Even directed us to a group of fellow concert goers to share a cab so we wouldn’t have to wait over 45mins for one and be late for our event! Clean, professional friendly staff, comfortable. Will be back.
- Quite and the staff were very nice but not pushy. Its not a 5 star place as it caters to the blue collar worker but very down to earth and does the job.
- Very close to the venue that we were attending that night. Close to good food and quick taxi service to hotel. Just off the highway.
- Nothing. It was in a bad location. It was not well maintained. There was lots of ice and snow over the walkway and parking lot making it extremely dangerous to walk to our room and get our luggage to the room.
- Over all excellent. It is accessible to all aminities. And the room is very comfortable.
Best Western PLUS Country Meadows
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western PLUS Country Meadows is located in Aldergrove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellingham is 21 miles from Hotel Country Meadows, and Richmond is 30 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and lots of towels/ pillows
- The location of this hotel has always been a plus for us. Over the last 12 years we have stayed here with very positive reviews of the property. This was the first time we were ever unhappy.
- It was a really good place to stay, there were some renovations going on. The owner[s?] and managers were doing the construction in January during the slowest time of the year which showed that they knew when to do such things. Considering how well the place is ran, their competence should not be a surprise.
- Super easy and perfect for an overnight stay after a long flight.
- The breakfast was excellent and the lady there kept the breakfast area in spotless condition. Clean and nice room but the pool area could use a little bit of a update.
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Abbotsford
Located in Abbotsford, 27 miles from Harrison Hot Springs, Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Abbotsford features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bellingham is 23 miles from Quality Hotel Abbotsford, and Alger is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 7 miles from Quality Hotel & Conference Centre Abbotsford.
- The staff were always smiling, polite and very helpful
- The girls at front desk were super friendly and gave us suggestions of where to go. The room was clean, I like that they provided free water bottles. Ice and vending machine close as well. Location was good, just a 5 minute drive from the town.
- Was staying for a conference and the food was great! Staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and offered plenty of space. Convenient location right off the highway. Castle Fun park is right next door which is great if you’re travelling with a young family.
- Nice place to stay. Very comfortable and the restaurant attached was great.
- The restaurant was one of the best I have eaten at. Far better than any other hotel/motel that I have been at and better than many rated restaurants. Not only was food excellent but prices were very reasonable. Staff in restaurant and hotel were very pleasant and helpful.
Top Hotels In Mission British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mission British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mission British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mission British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!