10 Best Hotels To Stay In Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Misiones De La Paz Baja California Sur:
Hotel Catedral La Paz
One of our top picks in La Paz.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Catedral La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Catedral La Paz.
- Very clean. Extremely friendly and professional service and staff.
- The overall feel of the hotel is very nice. The decor and ambiance are modern yet relaxed. Beautiful rooftop terrace with pool, bar and plenty of seating. Great views from the rooftop. The rooms are clean and spacious. Location is right in town, close to the sea and restaurants. Underground parking is a nice feature. Wifi worked well and is throughout the hotel. Staff was very friendly.
- The rooftop bar was amazing for drinks and happy hour and the breakfast buffet, especially when enjoyed in the outdoor atrium was impressive and delicious!!
- The property was very centrally located, clean, relatively inexpensive and the staff were very helpful with any questions or help we required. Breakfast (included) was great, and google helped us find some great places to explore as well as eat at later!!
- The hotel is very beautiful and the rooms were extremely comfortable. Staff were amazing and the breakfast was also great. Perfect location for exploring La Paz.
Seven Crown La Paz Malecon
One of our top picks in La Paz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In downtown La Paz, this hotel overlooks the ocean and is 15 minutes from La Paz International Airport. Massages are available along with free Wi-Fi in each room.Each air-conditioned room at the Seven Crown La Paz hotel provides cable TV and coffee facilities. The rooms also include a hairdryer and 24-hour hot water.Business services are also available along with child care services at Seven Crown La Paz.Sports fishing and snorkeling are nearby the hotel. Guests can explore historic museums and go mountain biking close to the Seven Crown La Paz.
- Loved the friendly staff, the location in town, and the facilities. I will come back again.
- big rooms, very nice view, super front desk staff, noisy in a Saturday night, but worth it 🙂
- Great location. It’s a very simple but ok place. If you don’t plan to enjoy many facilities, would be an affordable option.
- the staff is very helpfull and so kind people. It was really nothing to complaint just everything perfect and enjoyed…. I appreciated nice room clean , nice localisation, great staff, good breakfast with everything I like (eggs, toasts, yogouht, cereales, fruit juice, hot drinks) ..even perfect great weather..AMAZING Stay !
- Night table lamps and room lighting was exceptional.
Hotel Baja South
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Baja South offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excelente ubicacion, excelente relacion con precio, excelente trato, no ocupas vehiculo muy centrico
- La ubicación es excelente. Su relación precio-confort llena completamente las espectativas. Cuentas con todos los servicios a un precio accesible.
- Ya esperaban nuestra llegada, fueron amables y rápido
- Pour le prix à La Paz c’est plutôt bien, grand lit confortable, douche chaude et WiFi.
- La habitación es pequeña pero esta cómoda y sin ruidos, con buen servicio de limpieza; la cama es cómoda, se puede cerrar bien las ventanas para que parezca de noche en el día. El único detalle que vi fue la regadera un poco destartalada pero pude bañarme bien con agua caliente.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Perla offers accommodations in La Paz. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Rafael was great he allow us to stay in the junior suite for the price of a regular room. The staff is amazing. You always being taking care of. Loved it
- Excellent location, great history, great breakfast.
- Great value for location. We like the very Mexican charm of the place.
- Staff is great and very accommodating! Love that it is right on the Malecon!
- excellent service and breakfast, the location is also very good near everthing
Posada San Miguel
Posada San Miguel offers accommodations in La Paz.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Arte y Museo Yeneka
Hotel Arte y Museo Yeneka offers accommodations in La Paz.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Arte y Museo Yeneka.
- The courtyard was extremely interesting and eclectic as was the decor in our room
- Place in general is really nice, staff is helpful if you ask something.. But remember to ask:)
- Miguel is an excellent host. Free tequila at 7. Two blocks from malecon. The hotel is a funky museum, so expect visitors. Ari, la criada, is amazing. She did my laundry.
- The decoration of this place is amazing! Staff was very helpful.
close to the sea. Restaurants in walking distance, we recommend McFishers
Las Gaviotas Resort
This resort is in La Paz, Baja California, within a block of the Malecon promenade and 5 minutes from Caimancito Beach. It features an outdoor pool and laundry facilities.The accommodations at Las Gaviotas Resort have Wi-Fi access, cable TV and a sofa bed. The kitchen includes an electric stove-top, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.Barbecue facilities are available near the pool. Concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and safes are also provided. Free covered parking is offered to guests arriving by car.Manuel Márquez de León International Airport is 20 minutes from Las Gaviotas Resort. The La Paz Museum is 10 minutes from the property.
- This is a very nice place to stay with on-site owners. The 3rd and 4th floor are quieter and better for sleeping than the first or second floors.
- I loved the owners! Linda was so incredibly helpful and genuinely kind. Her love for La Paz was infectious and she did everything she could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Private garage, view, spacious room. Right off the malecon – easy walking to many great restaurants and a small supermarket.
- The owners are awesome! They were both so helpful and nice! They are in a fantastic location with the best restaurants so close and the view is perfect!
- We were in room 3D. Amazing view and very large terrace. Breakfast was wonderful. Linda went out of her way to help us when we left a wallet at a local merchant, driving us to and from in her own car to recover it. Beds were large and comfortable.
Delicious hot breakfast every morning, with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and eggs. Linda, the owner, is very friendly and happy to offer up tips and suggestions for your time in La Paz, in both Spanish and English.
The rooms have lots of space for families and beautiful views of the bay.
Hotel Mediterrane offers accommodations in La Paz. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Terrific location. Only yards from the Malecon. Meaning: across the street from the Sea of Cortez, within walking distance of anything we needed, Owner and staff very helpful for first time La Paz visitors. Great cafe. Did not get to try restaurant.
- The orange trees in the patio area. And the terrace upstairs.
- Room had TV, internet, and refrigerator. Bathroom only had two bath towels, two hand towels, however, front desk did provide us with additional beach towels for our diving trip. 🙂 New sheets with good thread count on bed. Great location near Marina Cortez where we were going diving out of and for walking along the waterfront during Carnival (like Mardi Gra).
- This is a very lovely small hotel, with a casual but attentive staff, nice style and design, a fine restaurant, and very lovely coffee.
It was very nice
We only stayed one night as we were catching a morning flight
Hotel Lorimar offers accommodations in La Paz.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Lorimar.
- Great location , simple, friendly comfortable hotel.
- The manager was extremely helpful and assisted us in completing our online ferry booking as the website was in Spanish and exceeded our knowledge. Drinking water and a kettle in the seating area was a nice touch.
- Comfy hotel close to town for good price. Staff were very helpfully and nice.
- Clean room. Good hot water. Hard bed.No tv in the room. WiFi lobby only.quite.friendly staff. Good deal for the price.
- Everything was awesome from registration to leaving. Very friendly and safe.
Hotel Plaza Real de la Paz
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza Real de la Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The location is very good, not far from the bus terminal.
- There was plenty of hot water and free WiFi right off the malecon and bus terminal
The location is very central and located where you find the La Paz sign.
– The free water where you could fill your bottles were also positive.
- los precios no son acorde a la calidad del servicio.
- La atención por parte del personal, fue muy buena, las cortesías fueron excelentes…
Top Hotels In Misiones De La Paz Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Misiones de La Paz Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!