10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mirror Lake New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirror Lake New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mirror Lake New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirror Lake New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirror Lake New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mirror Lake New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mirror Lake New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mirror Lake New Hampshire:
The charming Wolfeboro Inn offers a historic feel with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and MP3 connection. On-site dining is available at Wolfe’s Tavern.Rooms come with fine bathroom amenities and offer guests use of a bathrobe and slippers. The hotel equips each room with a flat-screen cable TV.The Wolfeboro Inn provides use of its private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, overlooking the Belknap Mountain Range.Wolfe’s Tavern serves American cuisine in 4 separate dining rooms. The Maple Room offers a large fireplace or guests can enjoy plasma TVs in Wolfeboro’s sports lounge.The Wolfeboro is less than a 5-minute walk from Dive Winnipesauke, which offers kayak rentals. The Kingswood Golf Club is 1.5 miles away and Gunstock Mountain is 24 miles away.
- The central location and the grounds/entry were quite good. The room was a bit small, and the view nonexistent from our room, but the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff was quite good.
- A beautiful historic inn right on the lake. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Wolfe Tavern right inside the hotel was delicious. We had a lower end room and it was huge.
- Staff room and property are top of the line great pet friendly place
- The hotel and the staff were great. I like that it was located on the lake and also easy access to shopping and restaurants. The hotel restaurant served unique and well prepared dishes for breakfast.
Excellent location for town, just a couple of mins walk.
Bike are supplies free of charge to guest , and there is an amazing old railway line that you can ride along, past lakes and through woods and goes for about 6 miles. They also give you a complementary ticket for a boat ride on the lake.
Staff were friendly, the bar had a nice atmosphere with locals using it, the lobby had board games to play, and a wonderful fire place.
Gunstock Inn & Resort
Featuring a country tavern with a rustic fireplace, this Gilford, New Hampshire hotel has a fitness center and an Olympic-sized swimming pool. Gunstock Mountain is just half a mile away.The individually styled rooms at Gunstock Inn & Resort boast antique furnishings and country charm. All rooms offer a clock radio and a telephone. A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are also provided.This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Ellacoya State Park and Lake Winnipesaukee. Pheasant Ridge Golf Club is 8.5 miles away.
- Loved it! So comfortable and cozy. Spectacular view. Staff were all wonderful and attentive including in the restaurant. Rooms were exceptionally clean. Restaurant delicious and affordable. Such a relaxing stay. Will definitely stay here again and have passed the word around to family and friends
- Was clean and all beautiful views of lake in the back.
- This place was less thean a mile from where we went skiing. All the staf was EXTREMELY friendly!! The restaurant food was delicious.
- I like location the best. Hotel needs updating but friendly and clean. Great views. Great pool and workout area.
- The owners were there most of the time and made us feel like a visiting family member. One night during a heavy snow the staff was off and the owner made us dinner.
Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Gilford, 26 miles from Concord, Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rochester is 28 miles from Fireside Inn Gilford, NH, and Meredith is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- It was pleasant I enjoyed the refreshment room being open 24/7 as I tend to get thirsty in the middle of the night. I was located near the lobby but noise wasn’t a factor at all. My bed was very comfortable
- Pool very crowded. Hot tub dirty and debris floating in tub
- I’ve never slept in a bed so comfortable in my life! The room was georgeous and we loved the bonus room overlooking the pool
- Wonderful, clean, friendly staff, very helpful and accommodating.
- Everything. Love the pool and jaccuzi. Buffet breakfast was a great bonus. Could salk to Patricks Pub. Liquor store. And convenient store.
Grand View Motel and Cottages
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand View Motel and Cottages offers accommodations in Weirs Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Concord is 28 miles from Grand View Motel and Cottages, and Meredith is 3.8 miles from the property.
- THe view was gorgeous, the grounds beautiful. Very tranquil!
- View of Lake beautiful! Sitting on wrap around porch so relaxing.
- The owners were very welcoming and really cared about making your stay enjoyable. The room was immaculate and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend
- This property is a jewel in the Lakes/Mountain region of NH. The view from the yard and from our room was amazing!! It certainly is a “Grand View”. The owners just purchased it in March and have already completely rebuilt and redone the motel portion. We stayed in one of the cottages which will be redone in the future. It was clean and comfortable, and everything worked, although the unit is very old. The couple who own and run the resort have done an amazing job. The grounds are impeccable, the pool looks fantastic–too cool to try it!–and the work non-stop! Looking forward to going back sometime in the future!! Kudos to them for polishing up this jewel!!
- The place was clean and the staff were professional and accommodating.
Lazy E Motor Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Lazy E Motor Inn is located in Laconia.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Concord is 27 miles from Lazy E Motor Inn, and Meredith is 5 miles away.
- Big room. Excellent unobstructed view across lake from room. Room and bath very clean and neat. Comfy bed. Short walk to beach; raft to swim to. Common patio area, lake view. Not new, but well cared for.
- I loved that the property is right on the lake. The bed was comfortable and I loved the fireplace.
- Right on the lake. Gas grill & the fire pit just a few steps from my front door.
if you love waking up on Paugus Bay, then this quaint motel is perfect.
Took my husband away to his favorite lake. Docks available if you bring your boat or if you rent one from nearby marinas. It was a great experience that we plan to repeat!
- Everything! The staff and hospitality was excellent!!
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford
This hotel in Gilford is just a half mile from Pheasant Ridge Golf Club and 7 miles from Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee. It has an indoor pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TownePlace Suites by the Marriott Gilford have a full kitchen, a sitting area and cable TV.Guests at the Suites by Marriott Gilford receive a complimentary continental breakfast in the mornings. Other popular restaurants are less than 5 miles from the hotel.The TownePlace also has a range of convenient facilities, including laundry services and a safe behind the front desk.Local Gilford activities include bike trails, hiking and horseback riding.
- The only thing I liked about that place was the pool even the pool was not clean and Mero found mice poop on the counters and floors and Housekeeping did not pick it up we complained about it nothing was done
- Friendly staff, cleanliness of the room. Comfortable bed and pillows, bathroom was very clean!
- All the employees and cleaning crew did a great job. Thank you, Tammy, for all your help with making our fun events easier! Thank you Joe G the maintenance man for helping us when our car battery died.
- The staff were friendly and courteous. Very accommodating!
- Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and room was quiet. Breakfast was good.
The Landmark Inn
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Laconia, 22 miles from Concord, The Landmark Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rochester is 29 miles from The Landmark Inn, and Meredith is 9 miles away.
- The only thing I liked was the location. It was walking distance to were I needed to be
- Stayed during a winter blizzard, room stayed warm, parking was plowed.
- I loved the price. Every other hotel wanted $95+tax or more. I only spent $76, including tax. Comfortable room, and quiet.
- Only thing good about that hotel is the location other than that it’s a dump drug shack dirty blood on floors nasty filthy
- Nothing. I was charged for something that I wasn’t aware until I got home.
Church Landing at Mill Falls
Standing on the shores of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee, this Meredith luxury inn features the full-service Cascade Spa and an on-site restaurant. A lakeside boardwalk provides access to Bay Point.The rooms of Church Landing at Mill Falls all offer a warm fireplace and a view of the lake. A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and free Wi-Fi are included.The Lakehouse serves American meals throughout the day and begins offering cocktails each afternoon. Brunch is served on Sundays and guests can dine beside the lodge fireplace.Church Landing Inn & Spa features an elegant indoor and outdoor pool facility, 2 whirlpool tubs and a fitness center. Lush gardens and a sandy beach await guests outdoors.Mill Falls’ Church Landing is a 5-minute walk from the Meredith Children’s Museum and 5.5 miles from Chemung State Forest.
- Great location, friendly staff, loved the cabin style room especially the fireplace. The evening meal we had was excellent and the wait staff very friendly.
- Nice view from room. Beautiful decorations for Christmas. Nice atmosphere.
- It is in a beautiful location on the side of a lake. I have stayed there at least ten times and love it more with every stay ! I have stayed there both in the summer and winter. Both are fabulous but in the winter its so cosy with open fires and maybe even a bit of snow on the ground. Highly recommended !
- The standard of the hotel was luxury. The room was everything you would expect with view over the lake between large trees. The bed was very comfortable and sumptuous.
- Beds were very comfortable. The in-room fireplace is a very nice touch, and the restaurant was wonderful
Mill Falls at the Lake
Overlooking Meredith Bay, this restored 19th-century linen mill combines old-world charm with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. A covered bridge, which features a 40-foot waterfall, connects it to the historic Marketplace.Rooms at The Mill Falls Inn are decorated in soft colors and wood furniture. Each offers cable TV, a small refrigerator and a comfortable seating area.The Inn at Mill Falls has an indoor pool and guests have free access to the gym at Church Landing. The large common area offers a fireplace and a public computer station.The Marketplace is home to 13 shops and 2 restaurants. Waterfall Café offers a light menu, while the full-service Giuseppés Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad is a 5-minute walk from this charming inn and Chemung State Forest is 5.5 miles away. American Classic Arcade Museum is 5 minutes’ drive away.
The staff and parking.
For a $200 room it was very old fashioned and not a great shower.
- Incredible facility – restaurants affiliated with the resort were fantastic!
Because they have more than one property, we were able to walk the fabulous grounds of “Church Landing”, from which most of the photos are of on the Inn at Mill Falls web page.
Although my room didn’t have a view to the lake, I was able to open the window and listen to the water flowing through the falls. The bed was very comfortable.
- The staff were very helpful & accommodating, great location overlooking the lake with lots of dining options in the area
- They place was very nice we had front facing room facing the lake and to the left the falls. Beautiful view!
- The staff and parking.
Econo Lodge Lakes Region
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Lakes Region offers accommodations in West Ossipee, just 17 miles from North Conway.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln is 28 miles from Econo Lodge Lakes Region, and Jackson is 22 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 46 miles away.
- The bed needs replacing , no water pressure of the shower head and the eggs are terrible
- Frequently pass by this motel, first time staying there. The place shows it’s age from the outside but the room was fresh, clean and comfortable. The lobby and breakfast area looked new, very clean and well presented. It’s true you can’t tell a book by it’s cover!
- Clean, well appointed and very nice and helpful staff.
- Room was exceptionlly clean, comfortable, nice furnishing and bedding. Sound proof.
- It was most clean and offered a continental breakfast. However, only bagels and cereal was available. They had a tray for eggs, pancakes etc. But they never provided that.
Top Hotels In Mirror Lake New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mirror Lake New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mirror Lake New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mirror Lake New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!