10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miromar Lakes Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Miromar Lakes Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miromar Lakes Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miromar Lakes Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miromar Lakes Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miromar Lakes Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miromar Lakes Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miromar Lakes Florida:
Drury Inn & Suites Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
One of our top picks in Fort Myers – and a guest favorite.
Drury Inn & Suites Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center is located in Fort Myers, just 24 miles from Naples. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 10 miles from Drury Fort Myers, and Sanibel is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was really good, and staffed with hard working and caring professionals
- Pool area is very nice, breakfast is pretty good, decor is beautiful, verrrrry clean, verrrry comfy bed, loved the shower, loved the surrounding area
- Brand new, great location adjacent to Gulf Coast shopping center, friendly and helpful staff, great happy hour, and fabulous breakfast. Lovely pool and spa. Nice fitness facilities. Spacious meeting rooms, excellent value. Rooms have microwave, form fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer. Pleasing decor. Many restaurants within walking distance. Easy access to 75; close to Twins Spring Training at Hammond Stadium.
- was a nice property with all of the amenities except a restaurant.There were many within walking distance.Included in you stay was breakfast and dinner. Not great but decent and then we got 3 alcoholic addends included every day as well.Overall an excellent experience.
- The staff was very friendly eally enjoyed our stay!
Homewood Suites Fort Myers Airport – FGCU
This Fort Myers, Florida hotel offers free shuttle services to the Southwest Florida Regional International Airport. It features an outdoor pool, a gym and suites with kitchenettes.Every studio and suite at the Homewood Suites Fort Myers Airport – FGCU is furnished with a two-burner stove, microwave and a refrigerator. They also include iPod docking stations and cable TV with HBO.A state-of-the-art gym is on site along with a business center. Local area transportation is available through the hotel.Hammond Stadium, is the spring training home for the Minnesota Twins baseball team, is 7.6 miles away. Fort Myers Airport Homewood Suites is 2.6 miles from the Florida Gulf Coast University and is located off Interstate 75.
- Breakfast was great & hot. Front desk was very friendly.
- Room was great, staff wonderful. Location was very good as it was close to airport and food and shopping needs.
- Loved the location, convenient, good breakfast, clean
- The calls to ask if we were satisfied right when we arrived to our room at check in and also the call to make sure we received our blanket request . Then the free FULL breakfast and dinner with free wine and beers on certain days .
everything this was recommended by our son who is friends with the managers husband,
it was awesome and we had friends stay there already
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU
Located in Estero, 11 miles from Fort Myers, Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Naples is 24 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU, and Fort Myers Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Jennifer was very enthusiastic and friendly. A great asset to the staff of the Hilton Garden Inn/Fort Myers Airport.
- The food was pretty good and the prices fair. The staff was friendly and helpful. The business office was useful. I think the pantry is an excellent idea.
- Upon check-out we appreciated the friendly front desk staff.
enjoyed being able to order eggs made fresh to my liking, or just grabbing hot breakfast off the buffet. coffee station to go on the run, and water infused with lemon/lime.
great location, close to Germain arena which was a prerequisite for us. Large shopping area across the street with many restaurants in the area.
pillows and bed comfy
having a Keurig, microwave and refrig in room.
Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center offers accommodations in Estero, just 12 miles from Fort Myers.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.Naples is 24 miles from Courtyard Fort Myers I-75, and Fort Myers Beach is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 3.7 miles from Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center.
- The front desk was extremely helpful and a speedy check-in. The room and bathroom were very clean.
the booking said Free continental breakfast, but there was none. There was a Starbucks, but it wasn’t free
My stay was to drop my daughter off to college, FGCU
- I liked the location,a lot of places to eat and drink, and my business meeting was across the street.The staff was really friendly.
- Very clean. Great location to FGCU!! Big, spacious room.
- Stort och bra rum.Snabb incheckning. Gott om bilparkering nära hotellet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center offers accommodations in Estero, just 12 miles from Fort Myers.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 24 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center, and Fort Myers Beach is 10 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport-Town Center
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport-Town Center is located in Estero. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a shops at the property.Fort Myers is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Fort Myers Airport, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The limo service was a big help to us. Service back and forth to restaurants without moving the car!
- Beds were super comfortable! Loved the shower in our room, just a comfy at home type feeling.
- Breakfast was fantastics especially the egg white omlette. Staff was amazing especially Nick who worked during the night. Great time.
- Place is dated a bit but excellent..excellent overall..great people..restaurant was great.ride and pickup from airport fabulous service…very pleased…a+ rating…..everything was wonderful..
- Rooms were fairly standard size. The hotel was very clean and featured a nice lobby with a bar and breakfast area. The breakfast food was standard too… powdered eggs, bacon, cereal, fruits, etc. Well ocated near to shopping and dining options and the highway.
Pyramids in Florida
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Pyramids in Florida is located in Estero in the region of Florida, just 12 miles from Fort Myers.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Naples is 23 miles from Pyramids in Florida, and Fort Myers Beach is 7 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Close to major highway had easy access to stores and restaurants..was private and well equipped with everything needed to relax and enjoy the warm weather!
- I loved staying in the Pyramid. It is very comfortable and cozy. My pyramid was right on the lake. I loved swimming in the lake. The water is soft and made me feel better. I felt relaxed when I left.try the funny looking beds for at least 15 minutes.
- Gerti and Will are fantastic people and always friendly and greeted with a smile. They cared about our stay and the facility and went above and beyond for us. I will be coming back again soon for sure
- The unique design and the exquisite natural spring pool.
- Great beds. Linens were clean. We really felt at home. We stay at different hotels when we come down to work and I can say that this one really made me feel at home. The kitchen was fully stocked. Very impressed. Thanks guys.
Embassy Suites Fort Myers – Estero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Fort Myers – Estero offers accommodations in Estero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Fort Myers is 15 miles from Embassy Ft Myers Estero, and Naples is 20 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
The room was perfect size for our family, the beds and pull out sofa bed were very comfortable. The pillows were amazing! Everything was clean & maid service was terrific.
The kids loved the pool & hot tub.
The morning breakfast buffet was delicious, everything from made to order omelettes, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, kielbasa, bacon, hot & cold cereal, breads, bagels & muffins, variety of juices, milk, coffee. Tables were cleared & seating made available.
All staff from front desk, maid service, bartenders, waitstaff were very friendly.
We will definitely be back
- the person at the front desk in the morning was very nice and helped straight out my bill. The evening front desk person was clueless
- Obviously were not able to handle the number of guests. Out of coffee cups, out of napkins. Trays and dishes were dripping wet.
- the staff was wonderful, Since i book this vacation in aug 2017 for Christmas,your website said it was 2 room with queen size beds, I also was honest , 5 adult was staying, in that room I, walked in the room and saw 2full size bed and a sofa bed, I didnt order that!!! I paid 1300.00 for 2 rooms with 2queen size bed in each room!!! You are so misleading in your ads, , and I feel I need 1/2 refund, its was the worst Christmas vacation!!!
- The beds were very comfortable and as we were visiting family we found the peace and quiet we enjoyed with you wonderful.
- The room was perfect size for our family, the beds and pull out sofa bed were very comfortable. The pillows were amazing! Everything was clean & maid service was terrific.
Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort
Featuring 2 natural mineral water pools, this relaxing Fort Myers resort hotel is a 20 minute drive from Bonita Springs Beach. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Cable TV, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are found in each bright room at Days Inn Springs Resort. Ironing facilities are also included.Guests can enjoy drinks at the poolside Tiki Bar. A continental breakfast is also served at Days Inn Springs each morning.A beautiful outdoor pool and a sauna are open to all guests. A laundromat and newspapers are also available.The Edison & Ford Winter Estates are less than 15 miles from the resort. Minnesota Twins Spring Training Headquarters is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Breakfast choice was horrible,room shower had no place to put your soap and was not completely rehabbed
- Horrible breakfast, this place is very dirty the floors are nasty,they didn’t clean the room and had the thing in the door for them to come in. The parking spaces are extremely small and there is no parking for the guests when bar is open at night. The only thing ok is the tikki bar because the drinks are cheap. This is in no way a resort, the price is way to high.
- Never got any breakfast..it was all gone by time we got there.
Staff was wonderful. We had a recently remodeled room downstairs. Shower stall was a pleasant surprise. Entire facility is no smoking. Don’t think
remodeling is complete. No soap dish in shower and curtains still old.
- Breakfast was terrible. Not much food. White bread only. No yogurt, fruit or bagels.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
This Estero, Florida hotel is just off I-75 and a 20 minute drive from downtown Fort Myers. The hotel features a 24-hour convenience store, an outdoor pool and gym.The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Myers Estero offers a daily breakfast and coffee in the lobby. Guests can work in the business center or use the laundry facilities. High chairs and cribs are available if needed.Rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites are equipped with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Guest can use the free Wi-Fi and small work desk.Guests at the Fort Myer Hampton Inn are just minutes from shopping and restaurants. The hotel is 5 miles from the Miromar Lakes Golf Club.
- Everything and everyone was great. Always had a smile and willing to help with restaurants and directions.
- Room was great and breakfast was great. All staff that I encountered were great as well
- Very helpful staff. Helped us with all our extra needs and questions.
The breakfast was very good with lots of choice, however no white bread.
The pool was very warm and well-maintained.
- The room was clean and ready on time. Nice place to stay if you want to be near the highway.
Top Hotels In Miromar Lakes Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miromar Lakes Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miromar Lakes Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miromar Lakes Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!