10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miravet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Miravet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miravet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miravet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miravet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miravet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miravet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miravet Catalonia:
Casa Del Castell
Featuring a bar, Casa Del Castell is located in Móra d’Ebre. This 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Casa Del Castell have a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Salou is 26 miles from the accommodation. Reus Airport is 27 miles away.
- Decor was very modern and stylish. Owner and staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating
- The hotel is nicely designed, the rooms – spacious and comfortable, the location – quiet. We enjoyed the staff, and I’m pretty sure that the bar is nice – although it wasn’t open due to the cold season.
- The hotel is well placed the the town. It is very striking as a piece of architecture yet fits well into the surrounding area of the town. The staff were very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and the rooms large and comfortable. Everything was of a high standard. I will certainly be recommending this hotel to friends, family and work colleagues.
- El hotel, muy bonito con mucho gusto…la ubicación excelente, enfrente del castillo y cerca del rio, con espectaculares vistas..muy recomendable.
- Un hotel petit i molt acollidor. La decoració fantàstica. Molt amables i atents. El llit era molt còmode.
Hotel Pepo is set at the foot of the Cardó Mountains in Benifallet, 650 feet from the River Ebro. Surrounded by fruit trees, it offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel’s rooms feature bold, bright décor and marble floors. All come with satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony.A continental and full English breakfast are both served, and the Pepo Restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine and grilled meats. There is also a bar.The surrounding area offers a number of activities and the hotel provides tourist information. The Benifallet Caves are within 10 minutes’ drive and there is a public swimming pool next to the hotel.Hotel Pepo is 9.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve and 16 mi from Tortosa. Reus Airport and Tarragona are both around 1 hours’ drive away.
- Consuelo and Pepo have hospitality down to a science.It is a lovely place with great food, great service, spotless cleanliness.I will tell my friends about it.
- Bed was very comfy. Entrecôte stake was excellent 🙂
- Room was tidy and clean. Staff were fab, very friendly lady who spoke English on reception. Breakfast was great. Lovely little place with fantastic views and river Ebro. Fishermen’s delight
Friendly welcome and wonderful food
Super restaurant food, exceptional breakfast.
Very pleasant staff
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 25 mi away.Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes.You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace.The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
- Great, large and quiet room with a view in the middle of the village. Very good Catalan breakfast. Antonia, the owner was very kind, but we saw her only in the mornings. We seemed to be the only guests of the hotel as this was not the season for wine tourism.
- Owners are professional but lovely. Great installation both the common area and the room. Breakfast is typical Spanish style sausages with good quality , fresh orange juice and bakery made sweets.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
- Beautiful hotel in nice little village in great wine area. Owners were very friendly and nice. Room was spacious and very clean. Absolutely loved this place. I hope I can go again soon.
- Beautiful rooms, extremely friendly hosts, excellent recommendations
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Hotel Restaurant Casa Ceremines is set in a 16th-century building in Xerta, 15 minutes’ drive from Tortosa. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and impressive Modernist entrance hall.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms overlook the garden, pool or mountains. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a seating area with a sofa and chaise longue.A buffet breakfast is available at Casa Ceremines. This can be enjoyed in your room or in the charming restaurant.The hotel is 800 feet from the River Ebro, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. You can reach Dels Ports Nature Reserve within 30 minutes, and PortAventura Theme Park is around an hour’s drive away.
Good value for money
Classic modernista building design – worth a visit for that alone
- beautiful building, perfect host, very firendly and welcoming. Will use again for sure.
- Lovely building, loads of atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
- The hotel was so peaceful and relaxed. An oasis of calm
The bed was small but comfortable.
Breakfast was good – we had it on the terrace.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
Parking is a 5 minutes walk to a public car park.
Hotel decoration is very interesting, 17/18 Century with some belle epoque doors
- Good value for money
Hotel Can Josep
Can Josep is set in the mountain village of Bot, in the Terra Alta region, 50 mi from Tarragona. Offering panoramic mountain views, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Friendly Staff, nice meal; good value too.
Parking was good.
- It is a very nice family-run hotel. The restaurant is excellent – very gourmet. The only down-side is that we were unfamiliar with Bot and thought that we were staying in more of a casa rural. I would definitely recommend Hotel Can Josep.
- Fantastic food.super views of the mountains from the panoramic window in the dining room.
I originally wanted to stay in Calaiceite with my family (4) but the hotel there did not have the family room available. I looked at closed properties and I found Can Josep…What a find! Maria y Jose treated us like family and were patient with us and my 5 years old.
We stayed here a Monday and we did the Green Way (la Via Verde) for 3 miles (5KM). It was spectacular. Josep rents the bikes and you ride over an old rail road, now paved. what a view and experience.
The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Josep is a great cook and he has good wines as well. the selection of dishes is adequate.
The rooms are good and comfortable.
Josep also served as a guide and drove us from la Fontcalda to the Hotel. He gave us good advice about neighbor towns.
If you are like me during a route through Pueblos Lindos in Spain!!! This stop is a must!! you won’t regret it!
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is set in the Priorat wine-growing region, 1.2 mi from Vandellós. This charming 11th-century country house has its own 18-hole golf course and spa.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno
Featuring a bar and restaurant serving local wines and plates of Terra Alta region, Hotel Restaurant Nou Moderno is located in Villalba de los Arcos, in Tarragona. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hot tub.The hotel also offers free luggage storage. There is easy access to local historical sites of Gangesa, such as Knights Templar Prison.The Mediterranean coast is 37 mi from the property and Cambrils is 50 mi away. Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve can be reached in an hour by car.
- The hospitality extended by Joseph. Nothing was too much trouble.
- the biggest surprise is the top quality restaurant, accompanied with Joseph smile and welcome. Highly recommended!
- Excellent service. Very attentive and careful personnel. They make every effort to please customers and make them feel comfortable.
- The family that owns and runs it are fantastic, so friendly, helpful and accommadating. A particular mention for Josep. The dinner and wines were superb and very reasonably priced. I felt sorry to leave in the morning and would certainly stay again if in the area.
- Lovely staff, and a real bargain if you go half board. Owner’s own wine and olives highly recommended. Will definitely go back.
Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat
Located in the small town of Falset, in a region known for its wine and olive oil, Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat offers rooms and apartments with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments and studios also include a private kitchen or kitchenette.Located in a restored building from the 18th century, this hotel includes a restaurant that serves traditional dishes of the region, prepared with local produce. Room service is also offered.The coastal town of Cambrils is 25 mi away. Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The atmosphere of the facilities and staff was superb. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is centered near everything one can wish for when visiting D.O.Q. Priorat and D.O. Montsant. Also the services in Falset near the hotel are excellent. The hotel also offers good food and drinks all day through.
- Helpful staff, pleasant room, perfect setting, restaurant serving delicious rustic Catalan food
- Really nice people are running the place. Nicely decorated.
- We loved the town and the hotel was nice. We ate dinner there both nights and it was good with really cheap wine. Staying in Falset is like going back in time. It was a great experience.
- Lovely hotel in cute wine town of Falset. Nice sunset terrace and kitchen to have supper. Nice breakfast.
The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
Hotel Villa Retiro
Set among large, green gardens in Xerta, Hotel Villa Retiro features an outdoor swimming pool and a poolside bar. Its restaurant, El Torreó de l’Indià, has a Michelin star.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have an elegant, rustic décor with dark wooden furnishing and ceiling beams. Each one has a balcony with garden views, a computer, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. The private bathroom includes a towel heater and free toiletries.Hotel Villa Retiro has an on-site spa which offers massage and beauty treatments. The pool comes with hydromassage jets and waterfall showers.Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is around a 50-minute drive away. Reus Airport and PortAventura Theme Park can both be reached in just over an hour by car. There is free private parking at the hotel.
- Wasn’t happy that we had to pay for the use of the spa. The outdoor jacuzzi wasn’t working and we were after cycling for 2 days. And really looking forward to relaxing. To have been charged to use the indoor jacuzzi and steam room was a bit greedy. The receptionist working the night of our stay was very accommodating and assisted us by allowing us to use the staff canteen to prepare some dinner.
- The room was very nice and the little extras like chocs and real coffee were wellcomed.
- Prachtig romantisch hotel met uitstekend restaurant
- La atención del personal. El entorno del hotel. El restaurante y la atención del maitre.
- Zimmer hervorragend, Frühstück überwältigend und das Personal absolut aufmerksam und freundlich. Das gilt auch für das angeschlossene Restaurant mit hervorragender Küche.
Top Hotels In Miravet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miravet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miravet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miravet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!