10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mirandilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirandilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mirandilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mirandilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mirandilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mirandilla Extremadura:
Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas
Just 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Mérida, Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas features an outdoor lagoon-style swimming pool set in lovely gardens with a fountain. This 4-star hotel also has a restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the classically decorated rooms at Hotel Ilunion Las Lomas is finished in pale green and cream tones with wooden furnishings. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom.El Caballo Restaurant offers local cuisine. You can enjoy a drink in the café-bar or in the chiringuito-style pool bar.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility, accessible rooms are available on request, also for people with auditory and visual impairment.The A5 Motorway is 3.1 miles away and connects you to Almendralejo in 20 minutes. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 12.4 miles from Las Lomas.
Very convenience and clean. We checked in very late (2am in the morning), but still everything smooth.
The hotel has a parking lot, no problem for parking.
esay to find,
easy parking. good food and drinks in the cafeteria.
lobby really good decorated .
- Concerned at first about parking especially as the hotel kept ignoring my information requests BUT, in the event it was easy with the car parked in the adjacent underground car park (at a reasonable cost)
- The surroundings were amazing and the staff were helpful. Very relaxing
Looks clean (although some wall edges and tile in the bathroom were already coming apart).
Pool (but see the negative)
Electric window shutters
Large comfortable bed.
Best suited for a short stop over.
- Very convenience and clean. We checked in very late (2am in the morning), but still everything smooth.
Located a few minutes’ walk from the historic city center of Merida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hotel Zeus is a modern complex with a seasonal outdoor pool and spacious gardens.Rooms at the Hotel Zeus are air-conditioned, and some include flat-screen TVs and balconies.The hotel offers bicycle and car hire services. Free outdoor parking is available.Hotel Zeus is surrounded by Merida’s archaeological sites including the Roman theater, amphitheater, National Museum of Roman Art, Casa Mitreo and more.You can drive to the surrounding cities of Caceres, Badajoz and Trujillo in about 45 minutes.Please note the hotel swimming pool is open from 1st July until 10th September.
- Hotel Zeus has very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was ok but nothing to get too excited about, the aircon in the room was awesome and wifi worked very well.
Not being in the middle of town, location better for those driving, rather than using bus or train.
Some cafes (not sampled) and a small supermarket within a 5 minute walk, and everything else still within walking distance for the reasonably fit, with 2 points of interest just over the road.
The staff that spoke English were helpful and efficient, and the room was clean.
- Nice hotel helpful staff nice pool area nice clean rooms easy to walk to town area
After checkout we could leave the car parked for the day
- Decent well run hotel with good aircon, seasonal swimming pool, excellent breakfast €8.00. Less than a 10 minute walk to town centre or €6.00 tax.i lots of Roman ruins and bullring.
Hotel Ilunion Mérida Palace
Located in Plaza de España Square, this restored 15th-century palace offers a rooftop terrace with a small seasonal pool and city views. Hotel Mérida Palace is 650 feet from the Roman Temple of Diana.Rooms at the Mérida Palace have elegant décor and feature air conditioning and free wired internet. Each room offers satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility, accessible rooms are available on request, also for people with auditory and visual impairment.Guests can use the hotel’s gym and sauna, or relax in the peaceful interior courtyards. There is also an on-site tapas bar and a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran cuisine.The Roman Amphitheatre and Roman Art Museum are just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel Mérida Palace. Staff at the hotel can provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Well located on the central square and close to the Roman sites. Excellent pool for children on the roof.
- Location and beautiful old building, helpfulness of staff. Rooms highly decorated with Roman effects-bit too much for my taste but that is personal.
- Amenities of a 4 star hotel at a great price. Staff were friendly helpful and efficient. Location was perfect for visiting the Roman ruins. Rooms spacious. A true gem.
- great location, great facilities and friendly staff
- Good breakfast, fantastic location, cozy small sun terrace with pool overlooking main square.
Velada Mérida is in Mérida’s historic center, 1,000 feet from the Roman Amphitheater and National Museum of Roman Art. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Velada feature satellite TV and a trouser press. There is a mini-bar and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Velada’s café-bar offers snacks and sandwiches 7 days a week and is open from 08:00 until 24:00.The Velada has a 24-hour reception and offers parking for an extra charge. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, and the Alange Roman Baths are 12 mi from the hotel.
Nice clean room
Friendly and helpful staff
Outside undercover parking for motorcycle with security barrier for access
- Friendly can do staff, airy clean bright hotel, very good breakfast, walking distance 10 minutes to main Roman attractions, restaurant and cafeteria in the hotel, pool, supermarket and pub across the road ( you need a good drink in Merida’s 40C summer…), easy check in and check out, overall a good experience would return.
- I loved staying here, it felt like an oasis. Close enough to the old part of town for a leisurely walk and close enough to escape. I would highly recommend
- Travelled with our son who is in a wheelchair and room was excellent – spacious and very clean.
Perfect location within walking distance for visiting museum and other places of interest in the town.
This was our third visit and we will return again.
- Nice clean room
Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel
With a convenient location, close to the old Roman bridge and just a 20 minute walk from the center of the city, this modern 4-star hotel offers high-quality spacious luxurious accommodations.The Tryp Mérida Medea Hotel is on Avenida de Portugal in a new residential area, close to a shopping and entertainment center with movie theaters, restaurants and plenty of traditional bars and pubs nearby. The location also means the hotel has great access to the region’s major road network, ideal if you are visiting the area on business or exploring the region on vacation. The Vía de La Plata (or Silver Way) is an old trade route that crosses the west of Spain from north to south, connecting Merida to Astorga.The hotel’s striking semicircular architecture deliberately echoes the ancient Roman theaters, creating an impressive and luxurious atmosphere.
- Everything was really good. The beds were huge and the pillows so comfy. We didn’t eat in the restaurant but breakfast was excellent!
- The accommodation was good clean and friendly. We arrived just before lunch closed at 4pm,but they held off to make sure we had some good as we had been travelling for awhile
- It is a modern hotel. We were driving so it is very accessible, it has restaurants and bars just in from of the hotel, and in the hotel. Mérida is a nice stop!
- The room was so hot we couldn’t sleep I had the worst headache
- Hotel: Easy to locate using GPS. Staff: were professional, attentive and pleasant. They were forthcoming with local information and advice. Room: Large, clean and comfortable.
Parador de Mérida
Set in a former convent, dating from the 18th century, the Parador de Mérida provides attractive accommodations. It is within 10 minutes’ walk of Mérida’s main attractions.Parador de Mérida features a pleasant, traditional-style inner courtyard and beautiful gardens, where you can relax and read a book and keep cool in the midday sun.Dine in the Marmitia on-site restaurant with family or friends, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine, without leaving the hotel.There is a sauna and a gym in the Parador de Mérida, where you can do some exercise. Then you can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, or simply lie back in the sun on one of the sun loungers.The Roman Bridge is 2,950 feet from the property while Diana Roman Temple is 1,000 feet walk away. Sevilla San Pablo Airport is 122 mi away.
- The location of the parador was excellent and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Considering the ambient temperature was over 40 degrees when we were there the hotel was lovely and cool which was a blessing!
- Spacious rooms, nice setting and excellent breakfast. Rooms are tidy. Excellently located in the city centre.
- Excellent accommodation, lovely dinner in the restaurant and beautiful gardens with small pool
- Very friendly and helpful service and the standard that we have come to expect from a Parador.
- Beautiful historic building near centre of Mérida. Good secure underground parking. Rooms and beds comfortable.
Hotel Vettonia is set in the center of Mérida, just 150 feet from the city’s bull ring and the San Albin Market. The Roman Theater and the National Museum of Roman Art are both within 650 feet of the property.This hotel features rooms with flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access and WiFi.All accommodations offers simple, modern decor and parquet flooring. Each room has air conditioning and some rooms have a balcony. The bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hotel Vettonia has vending machines and a small terrace.
- Clean comfortable room and agreeable shared spaces. Helpful and friendly staff.
- This place was awesome! Sergio was super friendly and provided us with a tonne of information about where to go, where not to go, and further logistical info about the city. The room was spotless, and super comfy (it even came with a little terrace where we could watch the birds in the evening). Getting around was great – everything within walking distance, it was safe, amazing restaurants (thanks to Sergio’s tips) and the city is just stunning! Barbara made everything quick and easy when we checked out. Would definitely do again!
- clean, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff
- Great stay. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The man at the front desk gave us great tips on what to do, restaurants to eat and even the best time to visit the attractions. Room was also very good, clean and spacious. Recommend!
- staff extremely helpful and accomodating – great recommendations for dinner and breakfast! very comfortable room and shower. easily got street parking – nothing but good things to say about the hotel.
Set at the heart of the beautiful, monumental city of Mérida, in the Extremadura region, the hotel is in an ideal accommodation for sightseeing in this historical area, and enjoying the slow pace of life.Nova Roma is just a short stroll from the main sights in Mérida, including the Roman amphitheater and the National Roman Art Museum. This is also a pleasant city for a relaxing walk, admiring the impressive architecture and taking a rest with a coffee on one of the cafe terraces.The Nova Roma has 55 practical and well-equipped rooms, where you can unwind in complete tranquility. Check your emails or surf the internet using the Wi-Fi access in the rooms.Dine in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a hearty evening meal with family or friends, accompanied by a fine bottle of regional wine.
- Located near the old city center, within walking distance of all major attractions. Great breakfast, quiet hotel with sober staff.
- Decor. Private Car parking facility. Lovely Room. Air conditioning.
The staff were very professional and friendly. They always smiled. That also applies to the cleaning lady who I had ask a question. She was helpful too.
I think the hotel is good value for the price.
- The restaurants around this historical Hotel were plentiful and excellent.
- Very basic hotel. Best part was its location very close to the major sights.
Hotel Balneario Fuentes del Trampal
The spa hotel Fuentes del Trampal, in the hills of Extremadura, offers a range of water treatments. It has a restaurant, attractive views of the countryside and free onsite parking.The rooms at the Fuentes del Trampal are simple and well-sized. All have private bathrooms, TV, telephone and air conditioning.The spa offers a wide range of treatments. It has a thermal pool, sauna, Turkish baths and various showers. Massage can also be arranged. There is also an outdoor seasonal pool, available to all guests.Fuentes del Trampal can be found in the very center of Extremedura, 20 mi from Merida, 26 mi from Cáceres and 31 mi from Trujillo. The area is popular for cycling and walking.
Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
We don’t speak Spanish so dining room staff although friendly we had difficulty with finding out what food available.
- Great value for money. The meal for 8 euros with wine was excellent.
- The quiet atmosphere, the bottle of wine for 3 euro’s and the excellent and cheap diner and breakfast!-
Very kind personal in reception, bar and restaurant. The bar, restaurant prices are more than fair (had a bottle of wine in the bar for 3€ !), we felt quite well there.
The price for the thermal bath is quite low as well, but we did not visit this bath, so we cannot judge on this cleanliness.
- La tranquilidad que hay el entorno el personal atento
- Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
Hotel Rambla Emerita
Hotel Rambla Emerita is located in the heart of Mérida, 650 feet from the Roman Theater, Amphitheater and the Roman Art Museum.These comfortable and fully-equipped rooms enjoy views of the Rambla. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Among its facilities include a cafeteria pub where you can enjoy breakfast and characteristic tapas.There is a children’s playground next to the hotel.This cozy establishment features the perfect location to explore some of the best archaeological sites in Spain.Please note double beds are subject to availability.
- This is a good place for a short stay in Merida, the building is modern and very clean and the staff is competent and friendly in general. I slept very well in my room thanks to the big bed and air conditioning. Good check-in/checkout schedule. A positive experience.
- Extremely helpful staff (Sophie – this is you). Couldn’t do too much for you. Customer parking out front. Nice room, quiet AC. Easy check out. I would and will come back.
The hotel is located a beautiful area., but everything is brand new, quite luxerous.
People who work here have always a smile and are friendly. They always help you even with something they don’t need to help you with.
The place is very clean. I will definitly come back to this hotel .
- The Location was just perfect! room was clean, staff was so friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was very clean and well-located. There are parking discounts, but you must ask for them.
Top Hotels In Mirandilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mirandilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!