10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miranda Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Miranda Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miranda Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miranda Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miranda Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miranda Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miranda Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miranda Asturias:
Gran Hotel Rural Cela
Located on the south side of the Somiedo nature reserve, classified as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO, the hotel offers style and elegance accompanied by great views of the stunning surroundings.You can arrange excursions around the reserve with the hotel, as well as activities like walking, bike tours, horseback riding, etc.At the hotel you can try traditional Asturian dishes like ‘fabada’, savoy cabbage hot pot (pota de berzas), grilled mountain goat, and locally hunted meat.
Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Spacious room, good amenities.
I will definitely return again very soon for another 4 or 5 days.
It will be like home away from home,
- The hotel is in a very pleasant, sometimes bustling small rural town. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to provide all that you could ask for. Good size and comfortable standard double room. The breakfast and evening meals are both hearty and good. Many of the locals frequented the bar and restaurant – always a good sign.
- El personal muy atento y educado. Desayuno en cantidad, rico y variado. La habitación muy acogedora.
- Todo. Desde el trato a la comida. Las instalaciones. La ubicación en un lugar excepcional con posibilidad de distintas actividades. Y un encargado muy amable y agradable que nos acompañó durante todo momento necesario.
- El trato inmejorable…Roberto esta pendiente de todo y da lo mejor,la comida excepcional y de limpieza un 10 tambien..sin duda repetiremos
- Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Showcasing a playground and views of the river, Hotel El Mirador del Nalón is located in San Román, just 22 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oviedo is 13 miles from Hotel El Mirador del Nalón, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Really nice breakfast included, fresh squeezed orange juice, Coffee and any of the Tapas I wanted from the morning selection + toast.
Free parking outside.
Op deze accomodatie is er niets maar dan niets op te merken
Het personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam
Het avondeten was heel lekker en ook het ontbijt
- Ha sido uno de los pocos sitios en los que la cama no me causó problemas y pude dormir como si estuviera en “mi casaaaa” ☝
- La atención de los dueños es inmejorable. La comida excelente.
- Ambiente familiar comida casera muy rica y atencion de 10 Fernando e Isabel muy agradables y serviciales
- Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located in Grado in the region of Asturias, 22 miles from Gijón, El Lacayo de Sestiello features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 11 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello.
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
We had a fabulous view from our room and though the road was nearby we cold not hear any traffic sound with the shutters closed.
Food in the restaurant was lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Jaime was so helpful to us. In fact he gave us a ride into town before dawn when there were no taxis.
- The most I liked was the atmosfere and the decoration.
La Casona de Rey
Showcasing a playground and terrace, La Casona de Rey is located in Alvariza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Oviedo is 20 miles from La Casona de Rey, and Avilés is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 21 miles from La Casona de Rey.
- Hotel situado en un lugar tranquilo y con buenas vistas. Los dueños son personas encantadoras y el trato ha sido inmejorable. La comida es de lo mejor que hemos probado en Asturias y sin duda, si volvemos a Asturias volveremos a hospedarnos allí.
Llegamos por la noche y tan solo tuvimos contacto con Esther. Encantadora y servicial. Para el desayuno nos ofreció de todo, sin limitaciones.
Habitación limpia y amplia.
Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. El entorno es excepcional. Situación estratégica: a medio camino entre el mar y la montaña. Gracias a Vicente por la atención recibida y a Marcelino por los detalles.
- ¿Qué puedo decir después de lo vivido allí estos días? Pues que es un sitio maravilloso, perfecto para descansar, comer bien, olvidarte del tiempo y de la ciudad. Ester y Vicente son personas auténticas, muy profesionales y que han tratado a nuestra hija con muchísimo cariño. La peque ha disfrutado tanto con los animales que tienen… Nos ha encantado todo, y echaremos mucho de menos esos estupendos desayunos que nos preparaban cada día y el aire que se respira en esa casa.
- Amabilidad. Calidad del restaurante. Cama muy cómoda. Desayuno casero abundante y de calidad.
Hotel las Cruces
Situated in the heart of Asturias, the hotel ‘s location is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors or those who just want to get away from it all.Located in the charming town of Belmonte de Miranda, the modern hotel is surrounded by lush countryside. Hotel las Cruces is just a few kilometres from the natural park of Somiedo, where you can partake in a wide range of activities in the mountains where you can experience stunning natural settings.The natural park is home to Europe’s largest communities of brown bears and stags, the beautiful upland lakes are ideal for walking and cycling. The comfortable hotel is fully-equipped for an educational visit or a fun-packed holiday for the whole family.
- Absolutamente todo. Pero especialmente destacable la calidad de los productos de desayuno, casero todo, y lo pendientes q estuvieron todo el personal de nosotros, especialmente el fabuloso Roberto, q trata a los clientes como si fueran amigos. Gracias por todo. Volveremos sin duda
- El personal muy atento y muy amable y la limpieza en general muy bien
Excelente hotel de montaña, muy bien situado para un sinfín de excursiones, salidas o actividades, personal de lujo y trato directo excelente, desayuno mas que correcto, habitaciones muy amplias y baño completo, volveremos cuando podamos.
Zona de coto salmonero, minas de oro, casa del lobo, osos, comida asturiana de monte, vistas espectaculares.
- Sauber, Lage gut für Wanderungen, 30min zum Naturpark Somiedo, Parkplatz, Frühstück in Ordnung
Soy viajero de negocios y duermo fuera de casa mas de 100 noches por año.
Nunca doy un 10 a un alojamiento así que al Hotel Las Cruces les dare un 9,50.
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana is located in Belmonte de Miranda, just 20 miles from Oviedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Avilés is 24 miles from Rural Calzada Romana, and Cudillero is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- Destacaría sobre todas las cosas lo atentos que han sido desde que llegamos, preocupándose de que no nos faltara de nada, incluso nos dejaron un paraguas porque se puso a llover y lo habíamos dejado en el coche…esos detalles que se agradecen. Estuvimos solo una noche pero vamos a volver a pasar un fin de semana por lo menos.
- Habitacion amplia con su baño amplio y vistas al rio. La presion del agua y la temperatura perfecto. Y una cobertura wifi maxima.
La Posada de Rus
La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara, 21 miles from Oviedo and 23 miles from Avilés. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cudillero is 17 miles from La Posada de Rus, and Luarca is 20 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 20 miles away.
The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
The hosts cook themself the diner with local products and the local wine was very good ! Breakfast worth it also & it’ sur very cheap !!
The location is excellent and perfect if you are looking for some rest & calm In the mountains. It is very typical in a old village! Thanks a lot to The hosts you were so kind to us
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
- El lugar, la amabilidad de personal, la comida, piscina en medio de montañas.
- Excelente. Instalaciones confortables, comida buenisima, entorno rural autentico y lo mejor el trato familiar de Jesús y Lorena. De las mejores experiencias de viaje que he disfrutado.
- The hosts were SO nice, they took care of us as much as they could even if we did not speak the same language.
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Castillo De Valdés Salas offers accommodations in Salas, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 20 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas, and Cudillero is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
- The building is unique,it oozes character!The location is delightful and totally unspoilt. The staff and service could not be faulted!
- Clean, comfortable, and great location for the Camino.
- Hotel is in a former castle, very charming, has an interior courtyard and old stone walls. Room was comfortable, dinner and breakfast were good, service good. On the camino and centre of town
Hotel Casona Cuervo
In the heart of the Asturian countryside, this hotel has lots of charm and character in beautiful rural surroundings. Sit on the terrace with a glass of wine and enjoy the views.Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- What a wonderful place to get inmersed in Asturias, in addition The owner Enrique was a great hostess and a turist guide, also Vera, the chef, cooks very good
It’s a beautiful building in what apparently is a tranquil situation. The host was friendly, room very clean and bright. Breakfast was superb — the honey and apple butter was local, the shortbread was homemade!
Short-gauge train station very nearby.
- The hosts were very friendly and really helpful on local information. The place was pretty and in a quiet, rural location, although within an easy drive of the local town and the coast.
- The bed and bedroom were very comfortable. It was in a beautiful area.
- Es un hotel para descansar , esta en pleno monte, y el gerente del hotel es un encanto de persona
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in Arquera de Salas in the region of Asturias, 30 miles from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Hotel Rural El Algaire, and Avilés is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
- La habitación era bonita y con vistas muy muy chulas. Además, Flor es súper amable y está pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites en cualquier momento. El desayuno estaba buenísimo con bizcochos caseros!
- El enclave y las vistas son espectaculares. La atención fue excelente. La habitación (la suite) muy bonita y acogedora y con la ubicación independiente se hace más especial aún. El desayuno, muy muy bueno! Muy abundante, mucho de ello casero (riquísimo el bizcocho y la mermelada), con el personal muy pendiente en todo momento. Repetiremos, sin duda.
- Ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos a repetir sin duda. Por la habitación, las vistas, el jacuzzi enorme, la tranquilidad, el trato recibido y el desayuno casero 😀
- The setting is beautiful.
Top Hotels In Miranda Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miranda Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miranda Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miranda Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!