10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mirambel Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirambel Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mirambel Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirambel Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirambel Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mirambel Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mirambel Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mirambel Aragon:
El Cantón Rural
Set in a pretty country house, surrounded by green gardens, El Canton Rural is located in La Cuba. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a barbecue area.Decorated in a rustic style, the rooms feature beamed ceilings and a combination of exposed stone walls and colorfully painted walls. Offering mountain views, each one comes with a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms include a spa bath or hot tub.El Canton Rural’s restaurant is set in a charming dining room and also offers packed lunches. The guest house has a furnished porch, a library and several lounge areas.Morella is 15 mi from the property and offers a selection of dining options and shops. Information about the area can be provided by staff and free parking is available on site.
- Incredibly nice place to stay. We could have stayed there for many days but unfortunately were scheduled only one night. Great view to the surrounding countryside, very friendly stuff, very cosy, large beautiful rooms well cleaned. The dinner served by Julio was excellent, we felt like we were really welcomed customers (and the price – never eaten so well at such a low cost!). The breakfast was also excellent, country-style. Nice porch to spend time outside the room. Roses in the front yard!
We had a warm welcome, the staff was truly kind and friendly. Got good tips about the Maestrazgo region. Don’t forget to visit Mortella, it’s just a 20-minute drive away!
The room was clean, beautifully furnished and romantic. Breakfast was delicious and more than enough, with local products and fresh fruits. On the evening we had a 4-course dinner with local wine at the restaurant, for only 15 euros, highly recommended.
La Cuba is set up in an isolated area that guarantees spectacular star-watching, if you arrive on a new moon night, don´t miss it. ¡
Dinner was in an intimate setting, the breakfast was generous. The hotel had the nicest lady welcoming guests.
- The staff were excellent … I could not speak the language but she just couldn’t do enough to help. She was also very jolly as well …. Fantastic.
- We wanted a relaxing weekend away,I can not think we could have found anything better, the setting was amazing , the staff were very welcoming ,& the food was fantastic.
Hotel Spa Balfagon
Hotel Spa Balfagon is located in the mountain village of Cantavieja, in Teruel province. It offers free Wi-Fi, a spa with private treatments, and an award-winning restaurant with a wine cellar.The hotel combines stylish, contemporary décor with original features such as beamed ceilings and stone archways.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and also features a café.All rooms at Hotel Spa Balfagón are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They also have a TV and a hairdryer, and some have a private balcony.Cantavieja’s Plaza de Cristo Rey is located 5 minutes’ walk from the Balfagón. The town is easily accessible from the A-226 Road which connects Teruel and Alcañiz.
- I liked the location and cleanness of the room and the bed was really comfortable.
- The room was excellent. The little details were right. I was in the shower, I wanted to wash my feet and as i tried to steady myself there was a grab rail on the wall. I know it’s a stupid example but I hope it conveys the idea that the room was well designed down to the smaller details. The room fittings were nice too and the whole ambience of the hotel was very welcome after a few days travelling around other rural hotels that seemed to confuse rurality with basic facilities
- Relaxed ambience. Staff attentive but cool, not rushing.
- Nice and comfortable hotel in Cantavieja. Everything well taken care off, very convenient
La cama muy comoda,
El restaurante MUY recomendable, asi como las personas que atienden ese servicio.
Hostal Mesón del Rey
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Mesón del Rey is located in Olocau del Rey. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At Hostal Mesón del Rey, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Morella is 13 miles from Hostal Mesón del Rey, while Valdelinares is 22 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 37 miles away.
Nice friendly staff.
Room was great. I needed an overnight stop on my motorcycle trip through spain and this place was perfect. I can recommend
- Amazing value for the money. Very sweet village and road.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Bar & restaurant on site.
- Excellent value with typical simple but good local food
- The Hostal Mesón del Rey is a high quality place. It feels well maintained, food in the restaurant is good and not expensive, the owners are very helpful and they really care. The hostal is located in remote location in the middle of scenic the mountainous area. I liked the remoteness, but guests should expect to drive at least 20 min to nearby villages. Staid during Aragon MotoGP. It took about 1:15 hours on nice road to get to the track.
- Nice friendly staff.
Palau dels Osset
Palau dels Osset is located in Forcall, 8.1 mi from Morella. Set in a 16-century building, this hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and elegant decor.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, safe and desk. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests benefit from a hot tub and sauna.The hotel restaurant serves regional cuisine with a large wine selection.A meeting lounge with a flat-screen TV and a projector. Next to the meeting room, guests will find a chapel.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Valderrobres is 24 mi from Palau dels Osset, while MotorLand Aragon is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 53 mi from Palau dels Osset.
- We’ve loved the building, the big rooms and all the decoration. The staff was very nice.
We had a very nice room with view to the square. It is a nice building. Parking in front of hotel.
Good food. Good wine. Good service.
- Fabulous rooms. Food was great. Located in typically Spanish village away from tourists
- Excellent service. Rooms and the whole hotel was really nicely renovated even though the building is ancient. Excellent supper also.
- If you feel like going off the beaten tracks, this a great place to stay. Lovely rooms, excellent Spanish breakfast (if you ask nicely even with eggs). The area is great for hiking and some history lessons about the backbone of Spanish Renaissance History.
El Faixero Evolucion
Modern design El Faixero Evolucion is located in the Maestrazgo Mountains of northern Castellón. It offers free breakfast, traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated or air-conditioned room includes a balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom with a shower.A restaurant that serves regional-style meals is shared with El Faixero Tradicional hotel. There is also a snack bar, table tennis and meeting room. An airport shuttle is available for an extra charge. An off-site public swimming pool is available for guests’ use.Set in Cinctorres, Els Ports Nature Reserve and Vinarós Beach are an hour’s drive from El Faixero, while the Motorland GP Circuit is 31 mi away. Castelló is within 62 mi and Morella is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- It is an extremely modern hotel in a very small village. The room was great with ample of space. Food was very good.
- As a global traveller I have to say this is one of the best hotels I’ve stayed at. Very comfortable room. Quiet location and service second to none. But the best thing without doubt was the restaurant. The food and wine selection is outstanding. King prawns to die for.. Lamb chops par excellence. Don’t pass up the profiteroles Either. The young staff, particularly Alfonso, couldn’t be more helpful.
- Hotel rural con encanto. Entorno tranquilo. Habitación amplia y limpia. Amabilidad del personal. Desayuno abundante y preguntando varias veces si queríamos algo más. A unos 11 km. de Morella.
La chambre dite familiale super grande un deux pièces !!!
Le petit déjeuner compris
Le trésor bon rapport qualité/prix
- El personal muy agradable, en el restaurante y en el hotel. Repetiremos sin duda
El Guerrer is set in the historic village of Todolella. This small hotel features a spa, free Wi-Fi, and rooms and apartments with views of the village and surrounding countryside.The Hotel-Spa El Guerrer offers heated accommodations with rustic décor, flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries. Apartments also feature kitchenettes, seating areas and balconies.The Guerrer’s restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, which features a terrace.The spa features a hot tub, sauna and offers treatments, including massage. The hotel also has a small gym.The hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from Todolella Castle. The surrounding Ports region is ideal for activities including horse riding, cycling and hiking.
The tapas here was really lovely, not the usually bite size portions each selection was the size of a main meal and very reasonably priced. There is a restaurant which offered a good menu but we did not try this. Lovely roads to get there; about 75mins from the Moto GP circuit at Alcaniz.
Rooms very clean and comfortable.
- Localización, si lo que buscas son pueblos pequeños con encanto.
- Todo, sobretodo el trato del personal que lo lleva y por supuesto la comida, buenísima!!!
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien, limpias y todo muy cómodo.
- Tanto el alojamiento como la comarca excelentes. Pasamos unos días estupendos
- The tapas here was really lovely, not the usually bite size portions each selection was the size of a main meal and very reasonably priced. There is a restaurant which offered a good menu but we did not try this. Lovely roads to get there; about 75mins from the Moto GP circuit at Alcaniz.
Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto
Set in beautiful grounds overlooking the countryside surrounding Villarluengo, Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto is housed in a lovely restored castle. It features a restaurant and an attractive terrace.Offering garden and mountain views, each charming room at Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto has beamed ceilings and exposed stone or brick walls. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy traditional Aragonese cuisine prepared with produce grown on the Rural Torre’s orchard. There is also a barbecue.The property maintains its original Templar watch tower and is a sight of historic interest. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling, and Aliaga Geological Park is less than 31 mi away.Teruel can be reached in 90 minutes by car, while Benicarló and the coast are less than 75 mi away.
Stunning location – really different. Food very good and very good value. Access roads in line with remote location
Dogs not allowed in restaurant in Spain but could eat outside
- Unique building in a fantastic location . Great food and delightful hosts who made us feel so welcome.
- el trato del personal fue muy amable y servicial,el acceso al hostal es muy dificultoso,deberian iluminar las zonas comunes por la noche ,estaba muy oscuro,no hay televisión en la habitación,algo descuidado en la parte externa ,aconsejaria que las sillas del comedor fuesen todas iguales y algo mas ordenado .por lo demas lo dicho
- Mi experiencia ha sido muy muy agradable, ya que es un lugar ideal para desconectar y sobre todo si vas con mascota, no hay ningún tipo de peligro y mucho pero mucho terreno. Yo estuve y me fui encantada… Los anfitriones muy cercanos y majors. Yo se lo recomiendo a quién tenga mascota y quiera estar en total desconexión.
- El entorno es estupendo, la tranquilidad y el excelente trato recibido
- Stunning location – really different. Food very good and very good value. Access roads in line with remote location
Hotel Rey Don Jaime
This characterful family hotel is located in the walled premises of Morella and enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and the towns main street.The hotel boasts a characteristic homey feel and is equipped with bedrooms decorated in a rustic style and using typical, traditional materials.There are a large number of services and facilities in the complex, including a cafe, game room and function rooms for the celebration of banquets. The restaurant offers local products of the finest quality, including truffles.The capital of the region, Els Ports, offers the opportunity to explore this mountainous area of great natural interest, along with its history and traditions.
- Fabulous location, perfect for walking around this beautiful town day or night. The room was immaculately clean and charmingly decorated. Breakfast buffet very good and hotel staff courteous and helpful.
- Great location in the centre of town. Really friendly and helpful staff – especially when we wanted to change one of our rooms. We had two rooms and both were very comfortable – with great views. All the facilities you would need. Secure parking nearby for about 9 Euro a night.
- Very comfortable room, good bathroom facilities and air conditioning, beautiful woodwork on staircase. Excellent location in town centre.
- This is a comfortable hotel inside the walled town and close to the castle etc. It has a nice bar and restaurant. The room was good and had air conditioning although it was cool enough at night without it.
- Parking was a bit far away and meant a climb up the hill but everything else was good
Hotel La Fonda Moreno
Featuring free Wi-Fi, La Fonda Moreno offers attractive rooms in the center of the beautiful walled city of Morella. Its stylish restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine.Each air-conditioned room at La Fonda Moreno has bright décor with tiled floors and a modern bathroom. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.The Fonda Moreno is just 800 feet from Morella Castle, while the city’s aqueduct is 10 minutes’ walk away. The beaches at Peñíscola can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Location, nice and central. Friendly welcome from staff (Bianca was great) Free WiFi, breakfast included was varied, really good size room that had a lovely balcony with a clean and well equipped bathroom. It was just off the gr7 but Morella is a must on this route and I didn’t want to leave. ?
- Comfortabel room, balcony, good showen, wifi connection fine. Very central
- Excellent clean modern hotel in this beautiful historic town. Excellent breakfast
- Room very nicely appointed, high quality fittings etc. Breakfast was pretty good and certainly plentiful. The place was very clean and centrally located.
- The staff were attentive, lending us an umbrella for the rain. The lunch in the restaurant exceeded expectations…very well cooked, a great choice, a generous bottle of wine when my friend asked for a glass of it, and a very pleasant atmosphere. The bed was very comfy and the heating good. Extra blankets were waiting, and we asked for a got two extra pillows.
Hotel Cardenal Ram
Set in a 16th century former palace, Hotel Cardenal Ram offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a beauty parlor, and a charming restaurant. Located in Morella, it has beautiful mountain views.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms mix contemporary and rustic décor. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There are also 3 rooms which are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Cardenal Ram’s restaurant-bar serves traditional dishes and continental breakfast. In the summer it offers a terrace. There are also a few other dining options in Morella.Tinença de Benifassá Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, while the beaches on the Costa del Azahar Coast can be reached in 50 minutes’ by car.
- Rooms, great views from mountain view room, modern interior in a former palace, best location for local bars/restaurants, lots of rustic charm and in keeping with the village.
- Nice views, easy parking and access, lovely beds and breakfast in a formal dining area w views. A real surprise for such a charming street. For the price, we felt royal.
- The location, staff and restaurant . Morella and the surrounding countryside excellent for early morning riding.
- The restaurant was very good! Large room! It would have been nice to have a kettle in the room! Breakfast was not bad but they served packaged pastries!
The room was a good size with a well equipped en suite bathroom.
There was a lovely member of staff called Gabriella. She worked on reception and on the front desk and was delightful. She was very helpful and friendly and a real asset to the team.
Top Hotels In Mirambel Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mirambel Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mirambel Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mirambel Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!