10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miramar California – Top Hotel Reviews
Miramar California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miramar California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miramar California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miramar California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miramar California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miramar California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miramar California:
Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel
Next to the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, home of the famous Miramar Air Show, this San Diego hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and relaxing amenities, such as an outdoor pool.The Best Western PLUS San Diego/Miramar Hotel features guestrooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access. Guests will also appreciate in-room microwave and refrigerators.Every morning at the Miramar Best Western PLUS, guests may enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can explore the exciting attractions of San Diego or work in the on-site business centre.
- We were extremely happy with our stay at the Best Western/Mira Mar – Staff was pleasant, and very welcoming. Breakfast was beyond our expectations, not your ordinary continental breakfast – great selection. Rooms were clean, and the bed was very comfortable, loved all the extra pillows on the bed. Plus we were pretty close to our destination.
- The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was well stocked and tasty. The lobby has a on area that was perfect for visiting with family members. I will definitely come back!
- Expectations across best Western properties are similar.
- Room and property was very clean, and staff very friendly.
- We liked everything at the hotel. Friendly staff. Great Breakfast.
Holiday Inn San Diego North Miramar
Next to the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station and minutes from several corporations, this hotel in San Diego offers a free shuttle service to companies within a 5 miles radius.Holiday Inn San Diego North Miramar features an outdoor heated pool and an exercise room. Guests can use the hotel’s free wireless high-speed internet access or work in the business center.The guestrooms at the North Miramar Holiday Inn boast upgraded amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers. Guests can also enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant, Spiral Cafe & Lounge.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar is 1 miles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. It offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily free hot breakfast. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV, a small fridge, a microwave and a large desk with an ergonomic chair are available in the guest rooms at this hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar can work out in the on-site fitness center. The hotel offers free weekday newspapers and free coffee in the lobby. Laundry facilities are on the premises and valet cleaning service is available. On-site parking is provided.Popular attractions close to this hotel include SeaWorld San Diego, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Miramar College and La Jolla Shores Beach.
- Nice roomy room and clean and just a nice place to stay under 100 dollars.
- The room was nice and the restroom was big enough to move around in.
- I was happy that there was eggs and bacon at breakfast. The bed was very comfortable for me. I also liked how close to the freeway it was.
- Convenience to where I had a meeting. Reception was very friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable with great pillows and air conditioner kept room cold.
- The girl at the front desk who checked me in was the only nice person.
Comfort Suites San Diego Miramar
Located 1 miles from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, this north San Diego hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation.A compact refrigerator, microwave, counter with sink and coffee machine are provided in each guest suite at Comfort Suites I-15 Miramar. 2 cable TVs are also included.A hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors is served daily.A fitness centre is offered. A business centre are available for guest use at I-15 Miramar Comfort Suites.San Diego Zoo Safari Park and downtown San Diego are 15 minutes’ drive away. A San Diego International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Accomodations met our needs! Free good breakfast variety, parking and wifi! Nice cold water and a basket of apples next to the check in counter was greatly appreciated!
- Continental breakfast had tons of options which was appreciated and the food was not bad. It’s in a great location next to plenty of shopping and amenities. The free wifi is a plus.
- Liked that there were 2 separate rooms with sleeping accommodations and TV available. Breakfast provided was nice along with fruit bowl and coffee, tea, water available.
- The bed was super comfy and the room size was just right! It was easy check in.
- The staff was friendly and upfront; when I arrived they immediately informed me that the hot water was out (Christmas eve) but got it up and working within 2 hours.
La Quinta Inn San Diego Miramar
Located off Interstate 15, this hotel is 18 miles northeast of Central San Diego. It features an outdoor pool and guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. A hot breakfast featuring waffles, muffins, fresh fruit and all-you-can-drink juice and coffee is served daily.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at La Quinta Inn San Diego Miramar. For convenience, a coffee maker and ironing facilities offered in all guest rooms.Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club is a 10-minute drive from San Diego Miramar La Quinta Inn. San Diego Zoo Safari Park is 15 miles from this hotel. Sea World San Diego is a 26-minute drive away.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Gave useful answers to questions and stayed with guest until problem was resolved.
- The staff was exceptional, apart from one grouchy older lady at the front desk- they are just genuine good people to begin with. So it doesn’t even seem like they are being fake or trying too hard, in addition to us owning a Doberman pincher who is actually a service animal they weren’t intimidated or discriminated against her being a “scary looking” breed. The housekeeping staff always was at the door with a smile and offering any and everything she had to help make our stay comfortable. They are great!
- Nothing special to like. I am thinking and the best I can come up with is, the beds weren’t too bad (not great)
- The room was very clean but had the smell of a wet dog. I realize the law forces a business to accommodate a service animal but they should have tp pay extra or something for cleaning afterwards.
- When we checked in our room it hadnt been cleaned from the last guest.
Holiday Inn Express Mira Mesa San Diego
Located 17 miles from San Diego International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor pool. A gym is on site. A hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Mira Mesa San Diego. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Mira Mesa San Diego Holiday Inn Express. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A laundromat is on-site.Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Miramar is 3 miles from this hotel. SeaWorld San Diego is a 20-minute drive away. Scripps Ranch is 9.2 miles away.
- Bed was comfy…pillows were soft…room was clean and spacious
Front desk staff excellent, exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Breakfast just hit the spot!
- Staff was incredibly accommodating, friendly and helpful.
- Close to Highway and therefore very good accessible for daily trips to San Diego & la Jolla. Very friendly and caring staff members, good breakfast as usual with Holiday Inn Express. Clean rooms
- Adam was awesome. He helped me facilitate a date change with the booking agent. He was very nice and remembered assisting me. Went out of his way to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.
One of our best sellers in Poway! Located in Poway, 18 miles from San Diego, Ramada Poway features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 29 miles from Ramada Poway, and Coronado is 20 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable and parking was decent.
- The waffles were good but the machine was malfunctioning.
- No carpeting so EXTREMELY noisy if you are on a lower floor.
- Room was clean, staff was friendly, location was great, price was right
- There is everything I needed here, Room was clean and will defiantly stay here on my trips here to Poway.
Ramada San Diego North Hotel & Conference Center
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Ramada San Diego North Hotel & Conference Center is located in the Kearny Mesa neighborhood in San Diego, just 9 miles from San Diego Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 7 miles from Ramada San Diego North.
Kearny Mesa is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, beaches and shopping.
- Great beds, excellent room and bathroom, big problem we were on the second floor no lift, a two story building, carrying suitcases was an issue as we had a late checkin but the manager carried them up for me. Forty dollar cab ride from the airport, should have stayed at the airport.
- The registration area has a coffee machine and can be accessed 24/7. Bed and pillow were comfy. Bath towels were nice and thick.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was a little run down, broken tiles around tub, etc.
- Not much… The only reason I’ve made a reservation is because it’s Ramada, but the hotel was not that good as I expected.
- Hotel was comfortable clean pool was also clean jacuzzi nice and clean as well we had an issue w the fridge not working and was replaced right way
California Suites Hotel
One of our top picks in San Diego.In San Diego, guests can enjoy a hot tub and manicured gardens at this hotel. Downtown San Diego is 8 miles away. A free breakfast and morning coffee are also provided.A TV with HBO movie channels is featured in each air-conditioned room at the California Suites Hotel. A microwave, fridge, and stovetop are also included for guest convenience. The private bathroom provides a hairdryer and free toiletries.California Suites Hotel has a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free parking is available.SeaWorld San Diego is 5.5 miles away. The San Diego Convention Center is 8.5 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Fairly nice pool and hot tub. Bed was very firm, no coffee maker in room but m /c and frig.large enough room.one chair and table. Extra counter by frig. Sink inside bathroom. Fairly quuet, some noise but wasn’t constant.
- Lovely kind staff..professional yet very personable and helpful..consistent..I have been staying here..( (at the Clairemont Mesa Bad. San Diego, CA location) off and on for many months now. Also very commendable is the security here. It is a fairly safe and nice/decent part of town here, but regardless, much appreciate the good security personnel on the property.
- The staff were super friendly and the check-in process was fast, many parking spots available, and the room is clean. The view from our room was nice, overlooking the pool.
- Nice upgraded unit with patio. Free WIFI & breakfast.
- Front end staff was very friendly room was clean quiet and comfy.
One of our best sellers in San Diego! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Pleasant Inn offers accommodations in San Diego, just 9 miles from San Diego Convention Center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Bed was great, the breakfast, the coffee maker and fridge.
- The beds were fine. It was clean, the staff was nice and there was complimentary continental breakfast.
- The room was nice and clean, nice size tv and the restrooms were clean. Me and my partner enjoyed our stay
- Continental breakfast was good but very busy…no tables for some
- The manager was rude and condescending. When I checked in he wouldn’t accept my payment without a additional $150.00 deposit. When I wouldn’t do that, he declined to rent me a room.
Top Hotels In Miramar California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miramar California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miramar California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miramar California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!