10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mint Spring Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mint Spring Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mint Spring Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mint Spring Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mint Spring Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mint Spring Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mint Spring Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mint Spring Virginia:
Howard Johnson Express Inn Staunton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Express Inn Staunton offers accommodations in Staunton, just 23 miles from Harrisonburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 34 miles from Howard Johnson Express Staunton.
- Cheap; relatively clean; places to eat very close by; not too far from city centre.
- Best location for walking around Staunton if you’re not a local. Also, the TV was a flatscreen, and the fridge and microwave were an added bonus. Lots of inns don’t give you those anymore.
- Good value. Clean and comfortable, even if a little dated. Needed a place for just a night and I would stay again for short stays.
- The view of the city from the veranda and closesness to a Chinese takeout. I arrived after a long drive from Albany. I wanted an easy in-room dinner and to relax watching Christmas Eve specials.
Only a continental breakfast… cereals, etc.
The room was nice and very comfortable.
Sleep Inn Staunton
Sleep Inn Staunton is located in Staunton, 31 miles from Charlottesville and 24 miles from Harrisonburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Room was very clean. Staff (especially breakfast ladies) extremely respectful, kind, helpful. Location was excellent.
- Room Was Clean Staff Was friendly Breakfast Was yummy
- Very welcoming , helpful , great room and a good place outside to walk my dogs . Have stayed with you many times over the years ….Feel very safe staying with you. Thank you keep up the good work !
- Clean and comfortable. We have stopped here several times with our dog. We are always very happy 🙂
- Overall, met/exceeded all expectations. Very satisfied and would suggest to family and friends to stay there.
Best Western Staunton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Staunton Inn offers accommodations in Staunton, just 24 miles from Harrisonburg.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Nothing! Bed and pillows were uncomfortable, free breakfast was underwhelming and of course the train outside the window. . .
- We liked the make your own waffles. We enjoyed swimming in the pool.
- Very clean and spacious room. Simple remote control. Excellent breafast. Very friendly staff.
- The room was super clean, and comfy. Staff was helpful and courteous. Free breakfast waiting for us in the lobby at 6 am. Would stay again.
- Good place to stay while travelling. Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Days Inn – Staunton North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn – Staunton North offers accommodations in Staunton, just 31 miles from Charlottesville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 21 miles from Days Inn – Staunton North, and Waynesboro is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from Days Inn – Staunton North.
- Guy working was extremely nice . Beds were comfy. Heater worked great. Nice night stay for kids. Had a really good breakfast kids loved it.
- The bed was comfortable. It was quiet. Handicap shower was very nice.
- Hotel wasn’t booked had to pay 20.00 extra just to check in earlier. I have traveled a lot out of states and never have I had a hotel charge.
- Nothing. The room was freezing when we arrived. The room was dirty. The toilet hadn’t been cleaned. There was dried urine on the rim of the toilet. Dead Spiders on floor of bathroom. There was a lightbulb blown- clearly out before we got to room. Cracker crumbs on floor. Hair on blankets on bed and in shower. We had difficulty entering and exiting room due to the door being broken. And I was told they could not change my room because I had booked through Booking.com. All I expect from my booking is that the room be clean but it was not at all.
- Very comfortable bed, clean and spacious room. Front desk staff was very pleasant and informative about area.
Holiday Inn Staunton
Located off of Interstate 81 and 5 miles from downtown Staunton, Virginia, this hotel is 1.5 miles from the Ingleside Golf Course. It features on-site dining and free Wi-Fi.Each simple guest room at the Holiday Inn Staunton includes blackout curtains and a 36-inch flat-screen TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided in select rooms.A gym and an indoor/outdoor connecting pool are part of this pet-friendly hotel. The casual Cafe on the Green, in the lobby, is open for breakfast and dinner. Mulligan’s Pub & Eatery serves American cuisine for dinner.Blackfriars Playhouse, home of the American Shakespeare Center, is 5 miles from the Staunton Holiday Inn. Woodrow Wilson Birthplace and Presidential Library is a 10-minute drive away.
- I loved that the chef came out to make sure we liked our meal. The waitress staff members for both dinner and breakfast exceeded excellence! The front desk clerk was friendly, and made me smile which wasn’t easy after spending over 12 hours driving in the car. The rooms were very clean and pillows extra soft.
- After, 2 hour adventure with checking in, we got free vouchers for the breakfast…
- Location off main roads was convenient. Bed was comfortable. Indoor/ outdoor pool was good. View of golf course was nice. Good Italian restaurant nearby
- I would say accommodations were average. Was clean and comfotable but dated. Food and service good.
- Very quiet, was great. Staff were very helpful. Will definitely stay again.
Super 8 Waynesboro
One of our top picks in Waynesboro.Located in Waynesboro, 25 miles from Charlottesville, Super 8 Waynesboro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 27 miles from Super 8 Waynesboro, and Staunton is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This is not a 5 start hotel, but it is very clean and comfortable. I give it a 4 start
- staff was friendly, the biggest thing for me it that is clean and that they change the linen every day and they keep the motel clean and nice for the guest, the area around the motel had plenty of food choice to choose from, and some shopping areas.
- I did not eat breakfast there, but the area appeared clean and the coffee was good. The room was clean, the TV worked. Bathroom and shower were clean. I asked for clean towels for my second night and they were provided promptly.
- the bed was way too old. the mattress was not comfortable at all.
- Newly renovated and very clean. The double fulls are small, but it was okay for 1 night. The only thing that looked dirty/needed wiping down was the hair dryer.
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Located in Waynesboro, 25 miles from Charlottesville, Comfort Inn Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.Harrisonburg is 27 miles from Comfort Inn Waynesboro, and Staunton is 10 miles from the property. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 27 miles away.
- We arrived after driving 12 hours and the clerk allowed us an early check in for some sleep! Most appreciated. Gave us a great room, with a jacuzzi! Water was hot, but we were unable to make the jets work :-(. Overall great value!
- Staff was great, very polite and helpful. We should have took the polar plunge! Could of earned some extra money! Lol
- Staff was courteous and helpful. Hotel and room were and quiet and clean. Bed and pillows super comfortable! Great stay!
- Friendly staff. Nice bed. Good buffet for breakfast.
- staff was very friendly and helpful…room was nice, bed comfortable and breakfast was great to have real food
Days Inn Waynesboro
With a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Waynesboro is in Waynesboro and features panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Some rooms have mountain or pool views. Featuring a bathtub and shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Days Inn Waynesboro there’s a complimentary continental breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.In the Shenandoah Valley just minutes from the entrances of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, the area around the hotel is known for scenic views, hiking trails and fishing. Several wineries and breweries are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Several dining and shopping options surround the hotel. Charlottesville/Albemarle Airport is 35 miles away.
Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Hard boiled egg option at breakfast.
the rooms were clean and very nice. We will be stating again.
We did not stay for the breakfast.
- Room was clean,heater worked great. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was good.
- Bed was clean and comfortable, location close to lots of places to eat and also near a Walmart if you need anything, check in and check out were easy, Fridge large
- Very good location, right off the highway, convenient for skyline drive access. Parking was big.
- Better quality bath room tissue and toilet paper.
Quality Inn Waynesboro
Located in Waynesboro, 23 miles from Charlottesville, Quality Inn Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harrisonburg is 26 miles from Quality Inn Waynesboro, and Staunton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 25 miles from Quality Inn Waynesboro.
- Waffles! That was all that I could get. There were no eggs or anything really . But the Waffles are nice.
- Did not dine in your facility. Rate the facility very good (no such category available). Would stay there again. Thank you
- Clean just wish I could have had a nonsmoking room
- Biscuits and gravy as well as eggs and cold choices plus coffee and such
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite….the walls were thick enough that you couldn’t hear anyone in the neighboring rooms.
Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine
Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine is located in Raphine, just 18 miles from Staunton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lexington is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Raphine, and Waynesboro is 21 miles from the property. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 42 miles away.
- Loved the balcony and the staff was extremely friendly!
- Very friendly staff and the room was nice and clean.
The RAIO brand shampoo and conditioner are AMAZING! I need to have this. You should do large bottles and sell it everywhere. It made my hair so soft and shiny.
Your staff was nice, especially the front desk woman on Wednesday morning. Really kind, sweet and funny. The breakfast was really good with lots of options and there was coffee, tea and fresh lemon water available in the lobby area 24/7.
- Room was large, clean and comfortable m. Staff was great!
The breakfast was simple but adequate, but why the plastic cutlery ?
the view from the room was great
The pool refreshing
Top Hotels In Mint Spring Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mint Spring Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mint Spring Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mint Spring Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!